All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She shook her head, he was sitting on her bed. "No it's fine, I don't mind," She says. She grabs her cellphone and dials a number. "Hey, are you busy? No that's good, could you come over please, I need you to meet someone," She says. "Ok, alright, see ya," She says. She then looks at him, "He's coming over now, and just to let you know, he's very unpredictable, so be prepared for anything," She says. 30 minutes went by with silence. Then there was a pound on the door. "I'm coming, don't be impatient," She says as she opens the door. "Took ya long enough," a male's voice says. "I can't help it I don't move as fast as you do, well he's in my room," She says. She and a tall pale figure walk into the room. "Henry, this is Dagger, Dagger this is Henry," She says. "Henry is helping in looking for my brother," She says. Dagger looks at her, "Then why the hell did you call me? I've got better things to do," he says. "Because he needs to learn about vampires," She says. "Of course, why?" he asks. "Becuase up till tonight, he didn't believe in them, " She says. Dagger rolls his eyes and leans against a wall and looks at him, "So, what do ya wanna know?" he asks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm 

Truth be told, Henry wasn't really confortable with that vampire standing near him. Though, he had to admit, that one was really different from the monster he had seen jumping out of the window. "Very well, then..." he said, trying to organize all his thoughts, "First of all, I need to know a little bit of vampires as a race: what 'powers' do you have, your weaknesses, your habits, that sort of thing. And rest assured, I would rather be elsewhere as much as you probably would; so let's make this quick, ok?". He feared he could have been too bold, but even so he had to establish boundaries to that conversation.

"Next, I'd like you to tell me what do you know about her brother - Aliester - as one of his acquaintances... don't try telling me you don't know him - I just won't buy that". He then picked his small notebook and a pencil from one of the jacket's pocket, ready to make notes. "Lastly, I want you to tell me if you know of any vampiric organizations that he would be involved with - a vampire was looking for him, saying something about his boss, and I wanna know why". He suddenly stopped talking, waiting patiently for the answers. He did, however, glance at Chastity, looking for any signs of disapproval regarding his demands.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:12 am 

Dagger looks at him, "With vampires, powers vary, it depends on the age and vamp, there are too many to list. Weakness, let's just say if you have ever seen a vamp movie, forget everything you've seen on killin' vampires except a stake through the heart, sun light-or specially made U.V. lights, decaptiation and fire," he says. "Well habbits also depend on the age and the vamp too, but most vamps hunt in large populated areas, mostly large cities like Chicago or New York, they mostly pray on "Weak" humans," He says. "There are a lot of underground places that we call "Safe houses", just think of those as vampire night clubs," he adds. "Another thing, don't ever face a vampire alone, they've got friends hiding in the shadows and they're all unpredictable," he says. It seemed like the way he talked he had hunted his own kind.

"Well, I guess I'm some-what a friend to him, but I really couldn't tell you who he hangs out with. With the vampire oraginzation...heh! Hundreds are always looking for a certain vamp every night. Either because they owe money to the boss, the boss wants them to join or any other reason you can think of," he says. Chassidy looks at Dagger and then at Henry, "I have a feeling, more vampires will come..." she says trialing off looking at Dagger. "So can we please borrow some of your equitment? Just to protect ourselves?" She asks. Dagger sighs and then nods, "Yeah, Yeah," He says.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm 

Henry quickly took some notes, especially regarding the weaknesses. "I guess this won't be of much use..." he thought, as he glanced at the hidden firearm, "But I really wasn't expecting him to tell me about the weakenesses so easily... doesn't he care for his own kind?". He then took some more notes about the organization. "So this is an very usual situation...", he thought.

"What kind of equipment?", Henry asked while closing his small notebook; he could barely hide his curiosity.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 am 

Dagger looks at him and sees the look that was on his face. It was as if Dagger was reading his mind. "And if you're wondering why I told you about the weakness so easily is because I hate my own kind, I hunt them. The only reason is because I'm a freak of nature because of them, I was experimented on over 200 years ago, so I could be thier weapon to destroy the human race, which means I can withstand any vampire weakness," he says. Chassidy looks at Dagger and sighs. She shakes her head. Then Dagger looks at him again. "And by the way, I don't give a damn what you say, I'm gonna help you, because you don't know how to kill them," he says. Chassidy looks at Henry, "The equitment is...." is all she could get out before Dagger interrupted her.

"The equitment is stuff that vamp hunters use. I'll just give you some examples: Guns with specially made U.V. bullets, swords, stakes, stake guns...but that's just a few...I have a lot of equitment...most of it is high-tech..." he says. Then he looks at Chassidy, "I'll be back, I'll have some of the guys help me with it, you'll need to clear this room out, there won't be enough space," he says and then leaves out the door. Chassidy gets up and begins to move furnature around. "Henry would you mind helping me?" she asks.