All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Siara yawned stretching back in the shade of the hot city of Taakested ((just a made up desert city)) she closed her eyes for a small period of time when trumpets sounded off and it made her jump badly in her chair. she looked down the road opening her eyes seeing the small caravan parade was coming down the road. it was a celebration of the prince coming of age finally that day in which it made Siara quite disappointed. "man i was hoping to get a nap in." she sighed as she picked up her sword strapeing it to her back and tighted on her boots. she looked up and took off running toward the medium speed caravan trucked along. she knocked a few people out the way and then she ran at a full out sprint. she leapt to the side running up and jumping off a building toward the prince. she landed in the brand new vehicle startling a bunch of people. she went to grab for his priceless looking cape when she saw something gleam in her eyes. she gasped and pulled out her blade as she saw in a watchtower near by was a man with a rifle. she quickly jumped in front of the prince and parried a volley of bullets. once it stopped she pointed to the tower and screamed "assissan...." even screamed and his guards took off toward the tower.

she grabbed the prince and took off back toward the castle in which the prince told her to let go and she yelled "if you wanna get shot then fine go ahead other than that come on...." she paused and waited for his answer and then she said "thats what i thought now come on...." she pulled him in the direction of the castle again when two cloaked men stepped out with swords out. she skidded to a stop and held her own out and waited for them to charge. when they did she slid underneath them tripping them up and grabbing the prince's hand again taking off with him. her breathing was slow and steady. it was mainly because of her being a thief most of her life and training all the time. she kept running with him and taking shortcuts when nesscary and able to. it only took them sevral minutes to get to the castle in which she handed him over to the guards telling them what happend and she took off again before they could stop her.

she ran hard as the guards chased her now. she quickly went into a small alleyway and kicked off the walls practically sclaeing them in seconds. she leapt from rooftop to rooftop until she finally came to her own little sanctuary. she sat down and sighed as she watched the sun set. she would have to go steal herself some food that night which she did not like to do. it was practically one of the hardest things you could do. once the sun set she leapt from the tower and on to a small building slowly making her way down to the ground. she wore a white cloak now to cover her idenity she would be hunted for awhile. she walked into a resturant in which a variety of smells hit her. she smiled and nodded and decided this was it for tonight. she quickly and subtlely went into the kitchen and went to grab a random plate when someone screamed "THIEF!!!!!" she snapped her head to one of the cooks and cursed herself she ran out the back door only to be slammed into the wall by a guard who said "the prince wants a word with you...."

Siara struggled to get free but knew it was futile so she just nodded and the man arrest her and take her to the castle. she was ushered through into the great hall in which her cloak was ripped from her. once it was removed and she heard a few gasps and chatter burst throughout. she looked up to see the king looking down at her with a curious look and she heard a male voice say. "come sit you must be hungry for he caught you stealing food did he not?" she nodded as she stared at the handsome prince. she had never paid much attention to the royal family just there jewelry. she ate quietly carefully looking around and then she heard him speak "were you with these...assissans?" she shook her head no and said "if i i was dont you think i would have let him shoot you?" there was gasps as her peasent like talk rung throughout the chamber.....

((ok this is like a futuristic rp but its kinda like trigun its a mix of times. this is like future mixed with middleages kinda except now heavy ass armor. i need someone to the king and the prince.))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:37 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

(can I play? *puppy eyes*)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:17 pm 

(lol yeah you can)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 am 

(awesome I get posty up soon :) )

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 am 

Maximus
King
Yoko

The king named Maximus looks at her and nods his head. "You are such an interesting you woman. If you weren't with the assassians what were you doing here?" he asks softly. Smiling at her kindly. Trying to make her feel at ease. "Please. If you are hungry enjoy some food." Yoko looks at her. Satisfied with her answer. "I am glad. Because you are far too beautiful to be sent to the dungeons." he says wth a small smile. "So what is your name?" he chuckles and nods his head. "Yes. Indeed you have made a very good case and point." he says with a gentle smile towards her. "My name is Yoko. Prince Yoko. It is a pleasure to meet you mylady." he thinks and smiles at his father. "Father...if she is willing I would like to hire her on as a personal bodyguard." Maximus looks at his son. "I see." he thinks to himself. I think he may be crushing on this young woman. In any case...I am glad to see him smiling a bit again. He hasn't done that since his mother died last year. Yoko looks at his father than his gaze turns back to the woman. "What would you like to have? So that you would be willing to do so?" he asks softly.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 am 

Siara sat down and looked over at the king and looked away "I am a thief I was going for your cape Prince. That would have made me some amount of money so I wouldn't have to steal food tonight." she siad to them When the king offered her some food she dove right into it with out second though. Her manners was anything but lady like. She nearly choked when Yoko said she was far to beautiful to be in the dungeons. She glance over to him "No, you would have me rather be in your bed." she said Then when he intoduce himself to her she felt sorta bad and let out a sigh. "My name is Siara not my lady." she looked at him wondering what he was up to. She took a drink and nearly spat it out when he asked if she can be his personal bodygaurd. Her pale green eyes looked at the prince with disbelief "You got to be joking?! I am a thief not a killer or a bodygaurd, I rob people of the goods and sell it for my own. I am a street brat not meant for a palace life. What good would it do to hire a Thief that prefer not to kill. This sword is mainly for defance and such it haven't even seen blood before." she siad to them unsure about the idea a figure walked in "My lord..." she looked at Siara her eyes shot daggers at her "And who is this?" She glared at her and Siara looked at her back "My Prince I am glad that you are safe I heard you where attack by assassins and then captured by a bandit girl. The experance must be so overwelming." she said walking up to yoko "He wasn't captured..." Siara siad to her she shot a glare over at siara let out a small laugh "escuse me servent girls shouldn't speak at all and what are you doing eat in here?" she siad to siara. Siara looked her over "First of all I am not a servent girl, I have no master. second I didn't capture him seeing that he was returned to the castle. and third who the hell are you miss?" siara asked her "I am the wife to be of Prince Yoko and you street rat shall adress me as PRINCESS Miko. and my prince why do you have her here?"

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:47 am 

Yoko wasn't bothered by her lack of manners. In fact he found it rather intrigueing. So much mystery behind her. He blinks and looks at her as if he struck him. And then his face got a confused and clueless look to it. "Huh? I am not sure I am following. If your asking for a place to rest sure but not my bed. I happen to like sleeping alone." he says. Rather lost by her words. "Your name is Lady Siara then." he says. Sticking his tongue out at her playfully. He looks at her. "Actually I wasn't. And because you are not a killer nor a bodyguard is what makes you the perfect bodyguard." he says in a strange sort of logic. "If you can rob people of goods then you should be able too rob an attacker of their weapons." he points out. He looks at her. "I wish I wasn't suitable or meant for palace life. A lot more freedom." he says sadly.

He instantly pales and groans. He looks under the table. Wondering if he could escape by going under it. He looks at her and glares. "Go...awaaaaaaaaaaaay........." he says. Drawing out away in an exasperated voice. He literally flips his chair in an attempt to scramble away from the older girl. He eyes her suspiciously. "She didn't capture me. She is here because I want her here. I also do not recall asking your permission or telling you to tell me who I may and may not associate with." he says in a leave her alone type of tone. He arches an eyebrow. "The first part was a shocker yes. The second part was rather inaccurate and would be very thrilling compared to being stuck inside this stupid place." he says honestly.

He then blinks. He slams his hand down on the table standing up. "MIKO! ENOUGH! YOU WILL NOT TALK TO MY GUEST IN SUCH A DISPICABLE MANNER!" he yells. His tone filled with sudden authority.

"And for you information Miko...I have NOT agreed to marry you! You are being forced upon me. I do not love you therefore I have no desire to marry you. And she is not a street rat! She is an honored guest and if you wish to be so disrespectful I will ask you to leave here at once! I will not tolerate treating guests and friends with such...such ill manners!" he then sits back down. Fuming and then goes eerily calm as he looks at her.

"Because unlike you Miko...I actually like her. Because she holds no ulterior motives. Aside from money and food. Which you wouldn't know what it was like. Neither would I but at least I don't like to be pampered all the time." He stands up. Looking at his father. "I do not wish to be in this room any longer."

Maximus chuckles at this sudden slight love triangle. Things just got interesting. Expecially since Yoko had never stood up or been authoritive with Miko before. He imagined that was going to be quite the shock to her. He looks at Yoko. "Sit back down. And Yoko...I told you that while I will not force you to marry Young Miko...you will allow her the oppurtunity and chance to win you over." he looks at Siara. "I apologize for Lady Miko's treatment of you. She is a rather territorial woman. As you could probably tell." he eyes Yoko. "Stop trying to sneak out the door." he laughs. "And no crawling under the table to escape either." he says with clear amusement in his voice.

Yoko groans. "I don't want to but fine. I will give her the...oppurtunity...to TRY to win me over. No more. And I wish it could be less." he sighs again. He jumps when Miko placed her hand on him and effectively trapped him in his seat by sitting next to him and getting VERY close. "Have you not heard of personal space? Your totally assalting my bubble." he protests. Bright red from head to toe. He was a shy guy. And didn't like people touching him without asking or at least warning him. He starts sulking. He didn't dislike Miko as a person. Just when no one was around nor his father...she tried to...get into his pants. In the actual meaning of it. Perfect lady in public....alone and behind doors she closed...not so much.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm 

Siara watched she rolled her eyes "They have the princess all mixed up they claimed she was gentle and such. Also with the why your acting it would seem that your acting more like a town hooker then a respectable princess. From where I sit it seems that a common thief is more respective then the princess." she said to her as she took a drink. MIko got up and slapped her across the face and spat in her face. Siara closed her eyes and wiped the spit off her face. "How dare you talk to your princess like that know your places girl." she yelled at her Siara smirk "you hit like one such soft hands weak power behind it. The funny part is that you think that I am scared of you when I could easy put you in your place." she siad to miko. Miko was ticked she raised her hand once again to slap her but with in seconds of her swinging she was on the table face down arm behind her back. "On the streets title and rank means nothing it all what you can prove. Hit me agian I will break your arm just because you title it princess your still human and I have no problem snapping it in two." she said to her she then let her up and started to head out she stopped for a moment "Sorry prince Yoko but I am not meant for your world I will be to much of a hard ack for you to handle especially when you go to your balls and such."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 pm 

Yoko smirks and then chuckles as Miko gets told. He glares at Miko. And then realized that Siara didn't need his help. He watches her. "Miko....your treading thin ice in stiletto heels." he says warningly. And then fell silent. He looks at Miko when she looked at him. He shrugs. "You brought that on yourself Miko. Don't throw gunpowder on a fire and not expect and explosive reaction." he says. Chuckling a bit. Until Siara started to leave. He stares at her. Balls? What was ack? And he didn't want to be in his world. He didn't go to them. He didn't want to and he absolutely refused to. "Siara...wait..." he says and Miko grabs him he throws her off of him. Jumps onto the table and flips off and runs over to her.

Glaring at Miko. "Deal with my father Miko. Because right now...I wish I could kill you without starting a war." he then ignores her. Turning to Siara. "At least allow me to walk you out. I don't go to balls or any such thing. I have no one to go with. And I do not fancy those types of things anyways. I'm sorry that Miko was such a ****ing to you. I wish...you wouldn't go. Your the first person to actually look at me when they talked. And to be willing to stand up to me and anyone else...." he walks with her. "I wish I could at least have your friendship if you won't stay." he stuffs his hands into his pockets. Pulling out something. Taking her hand and puts it in hers. A small emblem. "Use this to get food anytime your hungry."

He turns to walk away. "We will see each other again. I do not plan on staying in this castle without having a sane not loony chick. Miko is like you say. She tries getting into my pants...I mean that literally." He stops and looks at her. "Thanks...for being a temporary ray of sunshine and sanity in the chaos that is forced upon me by my birth."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:40 pm 

She closed her eyes and took the emblem. "Yoko, you should have to be sorry for her actions. Your not the one that made her act that way. So why would you say sorry for her? Also, you wouldn't last a day out there Yoko. Besides it wouldn't be wise if you left this humble prison when your life is on the line and everyone knows you out there as the kings son. " she said to him.
Miko looked at him and smirk. "This is no fun, she already gave up. I guess I win. Looks like the stray ****ing is letting herself out. Weakling, and having to used the emblem to get food. My princes don't waste your breath on her she couldn't handle a royal life." she said Siara turned around and glared at her "I could handle it easy you spoiled little brat!" she said to her Miko looked at her and laugh "You haha don't make me laugh you wouldn't be able to handle this life."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm 

Yoko looks at her. Sighing a bit. Ignoring Miko. He hated that wench. She was such an irritation to him. She was also the reason he snuck out as often as he did. To ESCAPE the woman. She was constantly trying to get into his pants. Not to wear them either. He found that out quite quickly. He ignores the woman as she speaks. Growling as she dared to talk to Siara that way. He turns to look at Miko. His eyes flashing and something flew past her head and crashed into the wall. "SHUT UP MIKO!" he yells angrily. He was starting to lose control over his powers. She was **** him off...that bad. He looks to Siara. "You can. I know you can. Prove her wrong...please." he says in a pleading tone. He wanted Siara to stay. To prove to Miko what a real woman was like. What she pretended was a real woman was not the way the real world worked. He looks at her. "I say sorry because it is what I must do...not because I want to." he says honestly.