All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Earth lifeline (open)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

You know when your a kids you have this overwelming feeling that makes you feel so much special then the other kids. Like theres is a soul reason for your exsitents on this greed and prideful planet. That one day you will make a difference and a change the fate of the rock that we call home. At least that what every parent thinks and says to there childern.
Fayt mother was no different, she said that Fayt had a gift. That god had granted her to have compation and understanding. She would say these things to confurt her to resasure her that she is important. Fayt took in her mothers words to heart as any 7 year old child would do. She fell asleep in her mother arms.

6 years later

They world had changed violance, pain and suffering was not only now on the news but next door and on the streets outside her door. When terra was walking home from school she realized that her chest started to hurt, tears was forming and coming down her face with out reasons. Being only 13 she got scared and ran home to her mother. She told her what was going on it would seem that pure saddness had completely engolfed her very body and spirit. Her mother put her arms around her and held her tight she said she was sorry for her baby girl. terra was confused on what was going on. Then her mother told her...that it wasn't her pain she was feeling that it wasn't her tears that she was crying but that of the earths. terra look at her with a blank expression on her face not fully understanding what she ment. The her mother said it, she siad she had the Earth's heart, that she was mother earth daughter. terra looked at her and backed away. Her mother looked at her and said that she was the only one that can save the earth but in order to do so she had to let her spirit be free.... terra looked at her mother and the next thing she knew some men knocked on the door and her mother hide her. The men came in and asked for her and her mother refused to give her away and so they took her mother away. Among with them was a boy about her age he looked like he was in training to become on of these men that took away her mother.

8 years later

Terra woke up and got out of her bed. She had a small cramped studio apartment. She walked over to the kitchen and put on a kettle of water on the stove. With that she walked over to the bathroom and closed the door and took off her cloths and let the hot water run down her back. She got cleaned up and dryed herself off and put some cloths on . She looked into the mirror at a black fabric choke collor that had a black and red stone on it. She put her hand to it letting her fingers touch it. It was called a bloodstone it was what help her filter out the earth emotions and let her think clearly. There was a whisle and terra came out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen and made her some hot tea with that she sat down and turned on the T.V to the news and watched it for a few minutes. Once her tea was done she cleaned up and walked outside. She locked her wanna be apartment and head to the market.

Once there she looked around and started to shop around. She eyed the people that took her mother away from her a while back and then pressed on. She got distracted and bumped in some one and fell "Oh I am so sorry." she said she looked at the person and saw it was a guy. she got up herself and bow slightly "I am really sorry sir." she siad to him not knowing it was that same boy from so long ago.

(I need someone to be that boy she saw as a kid. And well this guy is him and now he works for the group that took away her mother. It can be for any reason you want that they want her and you can come up with a name for the group as well anyway the two will end up falling for each other and such and she does have ablities and so does the guy but he was trained into captuing mother natures daughter.)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm 

He was young and alone as he lived on the streets.He never got any type of kindness as he tryed to be become something.The people just pasted him as they walked to live thier lifes and didn't show him any kindness or love.He was like trash to them,a dead weight.One day someone came and told him if he wanted a place to live.He smiled at the chance but the catch was that he would do what the man said in the future.For him a chance to ditch the streets was once and a life time deal,he agreed as he boarded the car.As he went straight to training from his step-fathers secret group called the Gear Union.

6 years later
They have given him the name Athos to be known by. That was his name from now on as he lived to serve his step-father like he promised.His father gave him a photo of the girl they were after for some reason,he had to say she was pretty cute. The car had stopped in front of home as his father's men got out.” Little Athos you need to learn as well” Said his step-father Edward,Athos got out as he the men came to knock on the door, no answer but they instead kicked in open as they spotted a women inside. Edward had come to the front of the group as he demanded for the girl that she was hiding. The women didn't mutter anything as the men behind him grabbed her and dragged her into the car. He turned to the room one last time before he left with guilt written on it.

8 years later
Athos had gotten up early as he made himself some breakfast,and started to flip the channels on his flat screen tv.He soon went to take a shower as he let his food cool down.After the bath he cleaned himself up and got dressed as he came to find his food burnt again.He just got himself some toast instead, and some milk as he ate quickly.He had to meet some of his co-workers at a market.He came out of his house, and got into his black mustang as he drove to the to market.He soon got there as he parked his car,then decided to take a short-cut threw a store.

He stopped as he spotted his people but soon felt someone hit him, He turned to her as he smiled.” No it's quite fine, after all I was standing here in your way” He was about to lend a hand but she seemed to get up quickly on her own. He looked at her from head to toe as he thought she looked pretty attractive but she looked familiar somehow.” It's really okay,my name is Athos and whats your miss” He said in a polite voice as he didn't know he was talking to the girl, he was supposed to get.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm 

Terra looked at him "Name Terra, and please let me make it up to you some how." she said she looked around and smiled "Hey, I know you can come over and I make you something to eat. I know it not much but I would like to say sorry for running into you like that." she said to him she heard a voice telling her to run she looked at the guy this Athos he called himself and wonder if it means him. It may seem weird but she had a connection to the earth and she always seems to protect her from bad people but the feel that Terra was getting off of him wasn't bad just misunderstood if any so she couldn't tell why the earth was telling her to run away to safety."umm...look I have to go,but.." she looked around for paper and couldn't find any so she took his hand and took out a pen and wrote down a number. "Here my cell phone and give me a call later and we can talk about that meal for you okay." she said smiling at him she pushed her blond hair back and looked at him with her glacier blue eyes "I will talk to you later ok." she said with a smile and turned and started to walk away.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 pm 

He listened to as she talked as he smiled at her for wanting to make it up too him. He really found the offer tempting because he was still hungry."That sounds like a great idea"He said as he noticed she was kind, and caring. Of course the through didn't last long as she seemed to need to go but why was the question in his head. He was about to say something but she grabbed his hand and wrote down her number."Sure Terra,I'll see you later then"He said as he looked into her beautiful glacier blue, with his amber ones,he could be lost in them. Of course she started to walk away,but something inside him told him to stop her and talk some more like it knew something. He didn't know the voice that urge him to stop but he quickly calmed it down.

After his meeting with Terra,he went with his group as he greeted them. They were people who were older but still around the same age."Hey athos,how are you doing today"His friend Lan said as he started to look at his hand that had numbers written on it. Athos just played it off as walked with the group around the market."Hey so why are we here in the first place,was it orders from my father"For some reason his father wanted that girl but he was acting different,ever since that day 7 years ago."Yea our sources say the women were looking for was around here"He liked the news as he got ready to get too work."So anything I can go on,a name or appearance"

"Yea we got her appearance,she has blue eye's and blond hair,also very slim body"Lan was reading the data but Athos soon looked shock. He clenched his fist as he started to look at his friends."Great then I'm going to start the job,I'ii see you later"He walked away and went to his car as he went back home. When he got home,he opened the door and jumped on his bed as he stared at the ceiling."I must be over reacting,maybe it isn't her"He put other thoughts in his head as the voice he heard from early started to tell him to see her again.He looked at his clock again,its 6:00 Pm as he decided to call her.He picked up the phone as he dialed her number. "Hey Terra so when can we meet,I'm really looking forward to it"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:30 pm 

Terra let out a sigh. "That was very rude of me." she siad to herself as she walked down the street she touchs her bloodstone choker. "Mother, what were you warning me about that man he didn't seem bad at all just misunderstood that it." she siad talking to herself even more. She let out a sigh and head to her old apartment. Moments later she walked into her apartment only to hear her phone ring. She ran over and almost tripping over a few things she manage to grab the phone on time and put it up to her ear. "Hello?" she anwsered it and a smile came on her face "Oh, Hi Athros. Umm... we can do it tonight if you are not doing anything. Or tomorrow I am really free any time. Umm... what would you like to eat?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:29 am 

"I got work tomorrow,so I'll come by tonight then.Where do you live by the way" Athos just simply smiled as he got into his car as he waited for her to answer."I'll eat anything you make,don't worry about it"He started the car as he drove the car around a block as he waited for answer.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:07 am 

She smiled "About a haft of a mile from the market place on Cottonwood ave. It a run down biulding but my apartment number is 204. My place is a little small but it should be able to fit in two people." she said over the phone in the back of her mind she was asking herself way was she letting herself get involed she knew she was not allowed any friends or a normal life for that matter. For it would to her new found friend no good seeing that she would do nothing but put them in danger and if the company that took away her mother was anything that she thought they might be they will used him to get her to behave and do the things they want her to do. But she knew the truth in order to truly save this planet to save mother was to die and return her heart her spirit to the earth. She touch her neckless "Okay tonight would be great. I will see you later then?" she asked him she knew the sooner she can make amends for running into him the sooner he could forget about her and the sooner she can be alone again in this world.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:07 pm 

"Yea I'ii be there around 7,see you soon"He started to drive to her place but throught about a few things.If she was the girl they were looking for and must he really arrest her for his step-father.He didn't even know the reason,why they want her in the first place.He never really doubted his father until he met terra,something is very strange.He remembered his step-father saying that he was a special child and one of the reasons they took him off the streets."Damn it"He hit the steering wheel because of these throughts of rebeling towards his group.

It was 6:45 Pm as he went into a store to buy her some flowers.He really didn't know why he was doing this in the first place,something told him to do it."Are those for your girlfriend"He snapped out of his thoughts as he stared at the women behind the counter.He blushed abit at her words,but soon regained hid calm again."No just for a girl who is a friend"He mentally slapped himself for saying something stupid,what was terra doing to him."Really now tell her,I said hello"She said in a knowing tone like he could see right through him.

He quickly left the store and headed up to her apartment building.It did looked rundown,I feel sorry for her.He quickly went into it and found the room number 204,he quickly breathed in and out to calm himself down.He knocked on the door and held the flowers out in front of him as he waited for her to answer.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:19 pm 

Terra went about her day as normal, she cleaned house and then start cooking dinner. She heard a knocked at the door she left the kitchen and walked over to the door and looked in the peek hole and smiled when she saw it was him. She then open the door and smiled "Hi, dinner will be done in about a haft hour or so. uMM.... go ahead and make yourself at home okay. I just going get clean up. I been clean house and stuff just give me a moment to get these cleaner smells off of me." she said to him as she walked into th bath room and turned on the shower.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:14 pm 

Athos just smiled, as he came inside the apartment.He looked around as she seemed to be cleaning her house,as he could smell the cleaner on her."Take your time,I don't mind"He smiled at her as she left to take a shower.He looked around the apartment,it was small but still large enough for someone like her.He really wanted to take a peek at her, but decided to watch some tv until she came out.