All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:07 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Helle looked down awkwardly, a curtain of silence falling between the three of them. Wasn't it just like Mori to be so frustratingly blunt. "What your cousin said, Hunni." Helle could only pull out his cell phone and scroll through the menu, not sure what else to say.

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Mitsukuni continued to smile down at him. "That's okay, Mee-chan! You can talk to me if you want!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:05 pm 

Helle smiled softly at the chocolate eyed boy, forcing the grin to reach his eyes. "Aw... Its okay Hunni! You have Mori." The words sent a sad pang through Helle and his chest seized up. Come on... Where was the shopping centre?

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:21 pm 

As they got closer to the shopping centre, Mitsukuni climbed down off of Takashi's shoulders. It was one thing for him to be carried around at school, but he didn't want people to think that the members of his family were all lazy. Not that any would dare to say such things. Haruhi looked back at the others, slowing down a bit so they could catch up. "Is everything ok, Meeko?"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 pm 

"Hunh?" helle's head snapped up to see Haruhi's concerned eyes. He gulped. She was one person he wouldn't ever attempt to lie to. As he had learned now, it was a bit futile. Still though... Lying about his insecurities were his first nature. "Oh yeah! Dont worry about me. Just thinking." Mustering up a rather cheesy grin, he then darted off, suddenly very interested in the five dollar jeans.

~

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm 

Haruhi blinked as he took off for the jeans, sighing. "I hope he's going to be okay. He's been doing really good until lunch today. That girl taking off like that must have really upset him more than he's letting on."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:43 pm 

Deep down inside... He knew all these horrible feelings were coming back because of Maya. He had lived his life alone, locking himself in his room and curling in on himself for each anxiety attack. His parents weren't there, he had no friends. It was how he lived until he came to Ouran. It was then that he felt... Wanted for the first time. Who knew such a tiny event would set him off.

~~

Hikaru and Kaoru sighed, watching Meeko take off. The two walked slowly over to to rest of the host club. "I suppose we should get shopping then." Hikaru said quietly.

~

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:03 pm 

Haruhi nodded, showing Tamaki a few shirts to get him distracted. Once she was able, she slipped away from the group and went after Meeko to speak to him. "Helle.. Come back over with the rest of us. This shopping trip is for you after all."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:27 pm 

Helle blinked, biting his bottom lip just slightly. "Well its not my fault I dont own commoners clothes... Are you guys sure? Tamaki always loved being alone with you." He gave her an affectionate side hug, smiling. "You should go spend time with him. I'm sure he'd love that."

~

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:30 pm 

Haruhi took hold of his arm. "There's all weekend for that. Now stop making excuses and join us."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm 

Helle sighed dramatically, trotting after her and running his fingers through the various fabrics. "Hey Haruhi, are you looking for boys or girls clothes?" He laughed a bit at the question.

~