All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In 2009, a genetically enhanced, 9-year-old female super-soldier who calls herself reona, escapes along with eleven others like herself from a secret government institution, codenamed Manticore, where they were born, raised and trained to be soldiers and assassins. On June 1, 2009, months after reona's escape, terrorists detonate an electromagnetic pulse weapon in the atmosphere over the U.S., which destroys the vast majority of computer and communication systems, throwing the country into utter chaos.In 2022, as it follows the life of the now 22-year-old reona, as she struggles to search for her Manticore brothers and sisters. In a United States which is now barely more than a Third World nation, she tries to live her life, evade capture, and learn to trust and love.

"professer they have escape!" a women voice yelled a group of 12 kids escape from a science lab but only 1 made it out or that was her. Reona born under a science lap and raised from birth to be the perfect soldier.

The year was 2022 our country was attack not our cities but our stock yards creating another great depression. but what she don't get is that if is a depression that everyone seemed happy and living on no one is really depress. anyhow she just another person trying to get by as a package delvery person. she stop showing her sector pass "sector 11 i have a package for some one." she said the guard check my pass and let her through on her bike. Other then her day time job she was looking for others like her others that had a bar code on there necks, she was hoping that they escape. It hard having the ability that is beyond human and watching her back hoping that they won't catch her and bring her back to that dreadful place. She stop at a big time company building and park place her bike by the wall and walked upstairs. She went upstairs to the lady that was at a desked and was about to hand her the package. "you need to go into his office Mr. ____ does like when we touch his stuff. he be in with you tip and to sign in a moment." she said Reona nodded and walked into the office she looked around waiting on this so called big shot.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm 

can i join?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:43 am 

yeah, come on it

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:17 pm 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Can this be a 1x1x1???

I would also like to join if that is ok?

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:19 pm 

Yeah sure but if you want I can make one for just us since TJ was here

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:24 pm 

what type of male character are you looking?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:31 pm 

just some one that works for the scientist or supports them in there project and have heard about the run aways. he notice the bar code on the back of her neck and he can either report her in and take her back to the lab or help her keep her freedom.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 am 

Recruiter (1)

yeah a 1x1 for just us sounds good to me.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:36 pm 

do you care if a nother person escaped a couple of years before her?

Last edited by TJ-kun on Thu May 05, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:44 pm 

Mr. Jones is a scientist that worked on the super - soldier project. He was taken off because he was starting to regret their work and wanted the subjects to be set free. When Reona appeared infront of him, Mr. Jones, knew that he couldn't let her go back to the incampment. So in order to protect her he addopted her as his daughter and has vowed to watch over her. He keeps his eyes open for sight of any other scientist or supporters of the project. He and Reona live in his small two bedroom apartment off the radar of the incampment.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 pm 

(yeah you can be someone from the camp as well. that escaped before her.)

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm 

Recruiter (1)

hey ninja if you want to do a 1x1 just us i can put one up.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm 

Recruiter (1)

ok I will work on our rp ninja... but my character is going to be female unless you want me to play as a guy...