All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Devil's Contract
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:47 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

set in the height of the Roaring Twenties , where jazz is king, bootleg liquor flows freely, and the mob rules the streets. It is a time of prosperity, luxury and decadence, and the division between rich and poor grows even wider in the wake of the First World War. It is at such times of great change and upheaval that the dark things that lurk below the world of man can come to the surface. In the world of Chrono Crusade, a fictional organization known as the Order of Magdalene.
--------------------------------------------

The Order of Magdalene is an organization of the Catholic Church that banishes devils and demons to Hell. The Order has many branches around the country; each one is presided over by the Council of the Catholic Church. The New York Branch of the Order is headed by Kate Valentine and Ewan Remington, who lead the fight against the forces of darkness. The Order has many members; however, in times of great crisis, other less generally accepted individuals may be introduced into the Order to help fight the forces of darkness.

They use various weapons, including various guns and swords. Guns use Sacred, standard bullets containing Holy Water, and Gospel, bullets with alchemized silver. Tetragramaton, a gun with high power against demons with low backlash.'

Joshua is Apostle of Hope and Rosette's older brother. He is able to freeze people's time and can heal peoples wounds as well but he was taken by a devil name aion. Rose a Rosette is an elite exorcist of the Order of Magdalene and goes out on missions to destroy deadly spirits and devils. Her primary motivation is to save her brother Joshua, who has been captured by Aion. Because of a contract she formed with Devil when she was 11, her life is slowly ticking away.

Rosette we have a lead on your brother." said sister kate rosette eyes widen "Tell me!" she said moments later she ran out of the room\. Rosette was a sister a nun that killed the demons but she was also known by the demons as Mary of Magdalene. She slamed the door open "We have a lead!" she yelled to her demon contractor freind.

(I need you to be the demon she contracted with and they fall in love with each and such but he mainly there to protect her)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Devil's Contract
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Luka
23 (human years)
Demon Prince

Luka was fighting his own kind. He was a demon who killed his own kind if they did TOO much wrong. He hisses as he's stabbed in the arm with a throwing knife. He jerks it out and stabs the man through the throat with his own weapon. Effectively killing him. He fights and destroys any and all who do not submit. He was not the nicest guy in the world. Expecially if you were male and you **** him off. He hears a summoning spell and decides he wishes to see the world outside of hell. So he destroys the demon it was summoning and casts his own spell. Effectively putting himself in the spell instead. He is summoned forth into a brightly lit room. "Can you kill the lights?" he asks. "Or dim them at least." he wore his crown proudly upon his head. It was a band that went across his forehead and v-ed and through his hair.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 pm 

Rose looked at him and pointed a gun at him her eyes harden at the devil. "Who are you your not the demon I made a contact with... where is he and how did you get get in the way of my summoning! " she demand towards him she had a clock around her neck showing she had gaven the demon her life for something else. She walked over to the lights and dim them down the gun never living it target." Well answer me damn i. who the hell are you devil and what do you want?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:29 pm 

Luka looks at her gun. Smirking he raised his hand. The darkness around his hand surrounded her gun. He flicks his wrist and the gun flew into his hand. He let her speak her peace. Ask her questions. And he merely stared at her unemotionlessly. And waited until she was done. "You humans...such amusing creatures you are in hell. I wondered if you were as amusing before you were dead." he smirks. And throws the gun into the wall where it erupts into a dark flame.

"I know I'm not your summoned demon. But since he is dead...shouldn't have **** me off...your contract is now with me." he says darkly. Looking at her. "Your life by the time clock around your neck...means you asked for something big." he stares at her. "What was your agreed upon demand?" he asks. Walking towards her slowly. "Hmm? Close but no dice my dear human..." he says. Grabbing her wrists and capturing them in one hand. "Tell me...what was your contract for? I'm going to be honest with you."

He looks her dead in the face. Jerking her close with his hands. "I am a high ranking demon than the low rank you sould your life to." he says. Lowering his lips to her right ear. "You know...you were close with the devil comment." he pauses. "I wish to see the world. The human world. And as for who I am." He pulls her closer. "I'm the prince of hell...the Demon Prince. More importantly...High Prince Luka. At your service." he says. Smirking as he thrusts her away from him. "Now...your life was already given to him. I stole that from him. Now its mine. And your to show me around and I'll do whatever it was you contracted that weaker demon for."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm 

"Amusing are we..... I not dead devil." she siad to him as he told her, her contract is with her now she let out a slight growl the moment he told her that. " You have no right to kill him!!! We had a deal and you interfered just for your own selfish wants!" she yelled at him then right about when she was to make her move he grabbed her wrist his hand was much bigger then hers and it easly fits her small skinny wrist it one of his hands. I was plain to see she couldn't win by strength and he seem to have more experances when it comes to wits as well.

Rose tried to pull away his words sank into her ears her black hair covered her caramel eyes "You honest that the first." she said then she was yanked forward toward him making her come face to face with him her caramel orbs glared at him. She had so much spirit, so much fire in those eyes yet she was a nun. He told her he was a high rank demon he lowered his lips to her right ear she could feel the heat coming of his breath and it send chills up down her spine. she looked over at him "Devil comment?" he pullled her closer to him there body touched.

He introduced himself and pushed her away from him. "I gave him my life to save my big brother Joshua from a sinner named Aion. That devil you kill was going to help me save my Joshua! He was a friend of mine and you killed him out of your own selfness and greed!" she bend down lifted up her skirt a little and grabbed a gun and shot at him with holy water and gospal bullets.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:49 pm 

Luka looks at her. Staring at her. "You don't need to be dead to be amusing. I have just learned this. Humans seem to be amusing no matter what." he says. And narrows his gaze at her. "No. I just ****ing said...I. WILL. HELP. YOU. WITH. YOUR. DESIRED. REQUEST!" he snaps. His eyes flaming with a fire that was filled with sheer and utter unholiness. Then he calmed and looked at her. "I am if anything an honest demon. Try me if you don't believe." he says sharply. Glaring at her. Then laughs.

"Your full of such beautiful fire. Such a lovely firey spirit. I respect that." he says truthfully. He looks at her. "Is that all?" he says bluntly. "He was a demon! Not a ****ing devil!" he snaps. "Yes devil comment. The devil is Lucifer. The others are nothing but demons." he hisses. His eye twitching. He glares at her. And then was about to hold out his hand. He raises it. Hissing in slight pain as the holy water hit him.

He lets the bullets all but one hit. He catches it. Studying the bullets like they were fascinating to him. He looks at her. "Such interesting little toys you have." he says. "Holy water...no wonder it stung a little. What is gospal?" he asks. Looking at her in curiousity. "Whatever it is just tickled." he says. Looking at her. He moved fast. Backhanding her to the ground. "Listen to me right here. Right now. I am not going to attack your feeble little purity." he says bluntly. His eyes flaming with anger.

"I am...or was...going to make you a better offer than your ****ing demon friend. A two for one deal...nay...three for one." he says darkly. Standing over her after he'd knocked her to the ground. "I was about to say until you turned into the holy ****ing from heaven..." he kneels down and sits upon her waist lightly. The multiple wings shoot from within his spine. "Look at me." he says. "What do you see angel flower?" he asks bluntly. "I am the high prince of hell. But you can call me Luka. I have the power to do three things for the price of one or two. I can not...no more like now I will not...undo your life deal."

He stares down at her icily. "I was going to make you a better offer." he holds out his hand. Within his hand appeared the flaming black auraed soul wisp of her demon friend. "One...I was going to restore your demon buddy to life. Two...I was going to safe your big brother Joshua with less blood shed and destruction than this demon would have caused. And three...I was going to send this sinner Aion to hell where he so rightly belongs. To hell where a man who'd tear a woman's brother from her when she needs him most belongs."

He whispers into her ear. "My mother was an angel nun...an angel who was a nun much like you. I have a heart...unlike some of my kind." he stands up. Pulling her to her feet by her wrists. One in each hand. "But you know what...unlike my mother...I do not allow such a misguided weakness to control my actions. I am my father's son...and half angel or not...I am still the High Prince to the Throne of Hell. My word is worth more than a lower ranking demons." he glares at her. "Tell you what. Give me one good reason to actually give you that deal...and I'll give it to you still."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm 

She looked at him will it was more of a glare "Devil, demon it doesn't matter you still came from the depths of hell. And since you can't control your own kind they been coming up here tormenting humans and eating them. Devil or demon heart are still cold as ice and dark as the night." she siad to him when she shot him she couldn't believe it did next to no damage to him it would seem the gospel didn't have any effect even though it was gods words engraved on the bullet.

Her eyes open as the next thing she knew she was on the ground and him standing over her angelic wings shot out of his back. "Your a haft breed..." He caught her attention that was for sure she listen to him as he spoke and her pulled her up. Her caramel eyes looked into his he was telling the truth he did have a heart such an uncommon trait to have especailly for a demon prince. her soft eye then hard and she glared at him as soon as she told him that his word was worth more then her firends. "First of all Luka, Raiden didn't have his horns and he wasn't at his full power Aion had tooken his horns off a long time ago when Aion was planing to dethrone you and your father and take over hell. and second of all he could have beaten you by changing into his demon form and take my life to gain more power and kill you. and third why should I give you a reason to help me you the one that took away my friend, took his contract, and now your **** at me because I shot you with holly water the just stung you and that all. I will get my brother back and I will kill Aion myself with or with out your help." she siad to him the fire in her eyes burn brighter then ever as she moved him to the side and walked past him picking up her guns and reloading them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm 

Luka looks at her. Ignoring her comment of the half breed thing. He glares at her then softens. "Raiden....that wasn't Raiden. I would never kill my best friend. No matter how much he **** me off. That was NOT Raiden! Do you hear me?! THAT. WAS. NOT. RAIDEN!" he yells. His aura flaring up violently. He glares at her. "Raiden was my best friend...you wouldn't know a ****ing true friend if it bit you in the ass." he says venomously. Ignoring her. And shrugs. "Well...more power to Aion then. And as far as someone beating me in his demon form...your wrong. Aside from my father...I'm the strongest ****ing evil out there." he glares at her. And walks over to her. She pushed past him.

He jerked her by her hair back into his chest. A hand on her throat to hold her close. "No. I couldn't give a flying **** that your shooting at me with holy water. Listen here you holy little ****ing. I will find my best friend Raiden...the REAL Raiden...with or without your help. And just because you want to be a virgin sacrifice...doesn't mean I'm going to allow you to do so." he throws her from him. "You know what...you want to kill Aion by yourself. Go ahead. BUT I bet you he rapes you over and over again. That is what evils do...they rape a beautiful sexy girl such as yourself. Use them in any and all places possible...and throw them away into a whore house when they tire of them." he says darkly.

Stalking over to her like a cat playing with a mouse. He pins her down. Sitting on her and looks down at her. "You know what...I like your fiesty firey ways...but I won't allow you to make LIES about my friend and then try and call that...that FAKE...Raiden!!!!" he says. Horns growing from his forehead. He looks at her. A demon tail expands as well. "You are pushing your luck with me. I am helping you. Keeping your lazy ass damn human worthless hide alive. Whether or not you like it. Because I'm tearing this bastard apart piece by piece. I will be getting the whereabouts of my best friend since childhood. Now I hate you. You hate me. But we are both friends with Raiden. Either work as a team with me...or I'll kill you myself. I won't allow a mere human to take that from me."

He realizes what he is doing and the internal war between good and evil is clear as day within his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 pm 

Rose closed her eyes in pain when he jerked her back by her hair he placed his hand on her throut her small hand trying to claw at his getting get go of her throut well trying to. she looked at him as he spoke about raiden. Then she stopped and took what was coming but that didn't take long before she got **** agian. "I don't want to be a virgin sacrifice you idoit I just want my brother back safe..." she siad knowing he didn't hear her not with the rage that he was going on and the dark aura that came out of him. She was now on the ground pinned down him on top of her looking down she fought back the fear the tears of her being scared she faught them back hard.

"That what the demon said his name was. Lazy who are you calling lazy! I am here keeping your kind from distorying my race! and last I check it was him that told me that seeing that he has blond hair and his blue eyes was gentle unlike any demon I seen or faces! " she looked at him and saw the struggle between good and evil in his eyes.

Tears came down hers "He the one I made the deal with when I was 11 he the one that tryed to help get my brother back when he saw Aion take him way! I DON'T WANT TO BE A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BUT I WON'T LET HIM TURN ME INTO A TOY EITHER! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIME I WISH IT WAS ME THAT GOT TOOKEN INSTEAD.... he was sick.... he could heal others but never himself.... Aion called him an Apostle of hope that he can make it all better for Joshua..." she looked at him tears still coming down down but a look of determine in them. " Kill me then but I won't die not till he dead not till my brother is safe and I know raiden is safe as well. If you wanted to kill me then what stopping you! I not going to take him away from you and would you stop saying I am a mere human! A mere human would have given up already they wouldn't stand up to a demon prince they would be scared of you. My name is rosette."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm 

He looks down at her. "He is...he taught me to be that way...I was...once. Once I was that way....I was like my best friend. He taught me that there was still an angel inside my body even if the body was that of the demon prince...then she came into my life." he says softly. His voice different. Angelic toned. Tears in his eyes. "That evil human....she turned my world upside down. Destroyed me from the inside out. Showed me that what my father said about humans was true." he was talking to her without looking at her. "......" he looks at her again. ".........." he doesn't say anything.

He looks down at her. Touching her cheek. "I'm sorry." he says after a moment. "I let my anger get the best of me. It isn't you in general...it is humans as a whole. I was taught by one of your own to never trust a human. That humans didn't deserve to live or be trusted. To destroy them before they destroy you. Yet she did...she destroyed me." he looks back at her. His eyes held tears but he blinks them away. "I can't be gentle anymore. I don't have a heart. I don't have a weakness. Emotions...weakness. Love...is the biggest weakness of all. That is what I learned when i was fifteen."

He bites his lower lip. He glares at her hatefully. "I have no ****ing clue!" he yells. Pressing her down again. He'd almost let her up. "He's all I have do you understand?! Do you know what its like to have no one EVER EVER love you for you?! I bet you don't! I bet you know what it is like to be loved! You had your family! My own father hates my mother as much as he loves her! He sent her back to heaven! Stole me from her and kept me!" he yells. He trembles with anger and something else. "No...you weren't taken for a reason." he blinks. And looks at her. "Apostle of hope...****! Why the **** didn't you say so?!" he demands.

Looking at her. "I don't like humans but your firey spirit....its full of a life....a hope...something I've never seen before." he says. Shaking his head. "No. I can not allow myself that weakness again. Humans can not be trusted. But...maybe she's different...." he says talking to himself. Yet above his body you could see his angel form. Similiar to his demon form yet surrounded by a white aura. "Beautiful name....no can't trust...maybe..." you can see the two sides warring with each other. He looks at her. "I'll help you get him back. Help you get your revenge and save your brother. I will personally kill this Aion..." he says bitterly. He strokes her cheek and the bruises upon her skin heal and fade away. "I'm sorry...." he gets up and lets her up. Letting go of her. You could see him standing next to his angelic self. Looking at his angel side. "Shut up. I am not a weakling of emotions like you. I was just in the wrong." You can see the angel side smirk and try not to laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:21 pm 

Rose blinked confused about him it was like there was more sides to him almost like there was another soul inside him. She got up and pointed her gun at him and shot him with holy water. "That was for hurting me. " she said to him then she hit the side of his face and kicked him where he was caught off gaurd and fell on his back. "That for being such an idoit. The reason I want to get my bother back so bad is because he is the only family I have, we are orphans we don't have a mother or father. and the hit to your face was because of you being so stupid and childish with the emotion part. It not a weakness so get that out of your head hell if you learn how to use it you can become stronger then your father! It kinda pathatic you don't even know who you are you been going off of what your father saids and what other have siad that your to weak to even make up the mind of what you want. If you can't make that up then you might as well stay behind luka, you don't want to **** off daddy will ya. Besides with you being so unsure about your self you just get in my way. Either way luka you have to chose what side you want to be on you have to make your own path and stop this childish debating and such your mother just wants you to be happy that I for a fact." she siad to him and started out the door it would most likely do two thing for reaction he gets **** and attack her or it will finally sink in.she waited out of the church doors, waiting to see what he would do. She was a strange nun for one she had a gun and for two she wasn't as holy as most would think one would be standing up to a demon and not killing it right away and hitting instead of love and caring, she cared but she also knew that he need some tough love

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 am 

He just takes it all. Looking at her. Just staring t her. Not saying anything. "..............." he listens as she talks. "Emotions...have proved dangerous. You wouldn't understand...being a nun. Unless you've been loved and betrayed by the very person you love with every fiber of your being." he says softly. He stands up and listens to her talk some more. Rolling his eyes. She didn't understand. She was human. Yet she made sense at the same time. So confusing. He looks at her. He growls at the mention of his mother.

His eyes narrowed. He was angry and his face hurt from holy water splatter. Yet it was healing. He gets up and looks at her. He shakes his head. "I won't get in your way. I promised to help retrieve your brother from an evil rivaling my fathers and my own...and I'm going to do so. Whether or not you approve of my assistance." he says bitterly. And yet doesn't attack her. He walks up to her and lifts her chin. "Your a fascinating woman Sister Rosette." he says. And looks at her. "I am not childishly debating Rosette...you wouldn't understand or care even if I told you. You only have to deal with one soul." he says bluntly.

"I have an internal battle...a duel of souls...a spectral duet." he says in a strangely romantical way. He looks at her. "I am going to add...your the strangest nun in existance?" he says in a teasing way. He bites his lip. "You wouldn't know it but I am of two souls Rosette. I am what humans would call scitzophrenic...but I honestly DO have a second soul and voice inside my being." he looks at her. "........" he sighs. "I will help you and then I'll pick my side based on how those events turn out. No facts to base your decision upon...makes it easy to make a dumb decision." he walks past her. "Also...thank you. For your human wake up call thing back there."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:59 pm 

she looked at him and smiled "What are you talking about that was the rosette special walk up call only ment for non human-beings." she said with a big grin on her face she looked at him as they walked "You really think I don't understand a lot that I am really that naive do you. I could see it the two souls the angel and the demon one wants to care the other well I really don't want to know what he thinking right now. and what in the hell of gods mind do you get this idea that I won't care. Hell even demons and angels have agreements Luka maybe they just need a person that can talk to them both get them to some type of agreement then maybe the two souls can fused into one or you can pick on witch one you want and we can see if there a way to get the other one it own body as well." she said to him She did a glace over at him "How am I strange?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 pm 

He looks at her. Laughing at her statement. "Well whatever you call it...thanks." he says. His eyes sparkling with delight. "Sorta. Many humans can't see the souls of other beings. Let alone demonic and angelic souls. he says softly. He lowers his gaze. Looking up at her. "If you could see them...you could possibly...help me." he says softly. Looking at her. "I don't know what my other half thinks a lot of the time. He is....withdrawn. But he used to care too. A long time ago. Before..." he bites his lip. "...before he met that woman. That lady who he trusted and had a family with. The woman was a sadist. In the worse kind of way." he says softly.

"She killed the children in their sleep. Burned the house down and trapped the kids who she didn't kill in the house with no way to escape. Burned them all. All four of them." he explains. He looks at him. "I think...your right. Both souls need someone to assist in forming an agreement. And if the souls are fused...then they won't be at constant war for control...right?" he smiles at her.

"I'm angelic Luka right now." he explains. Looking at her. "Your strange in...you actually show caring for someone who could kill you and probably not bat an eye. That is demonic Luka. He has this misconcived notion that trusting another female...will end the same way. Then again he was a teenager when he trusted the last time. I don't think getting another body for the other soul would be a wise idea." he says. Looking at her.

"Well...your also strange in...not many of the holy order use a weapon other than the cross. And most would have freaked out at demon Luka's rage. You didn't. Which though he'd never admit it to you...he respects it. He respects you to a degree for doing so."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:35 pm 

She smiled at him "I deal with demons and devils all the time it kinda my job. Beside it what I have to deal with to get my older brother back. I won't be scared of a demon who threatens to kill me because I won't die till I get my brother back and out of the hands of Aion." She said to him She listen to him and heard the story. "What mother would.... Luka.... I am sorry. Really I am... I do want to help anyway I can Luka. I may not understand how you feel but to some degree I can with my brother and such." she siad to him

out of no where a silver blue hair devil appeared "Well, is it Mary of Magdalene and she has a new friend." looks at luka "Why it none other then the haft breed of lucifer son Luka. Maybe I can take you out here and now. Then again I can always take over hell and let the joshua and the others chosen ones do my work for me." he siad with a smirk on his face. Rose glared at him and pointed her gun at him "Let my brother go you devil!!!"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:04 pm 

Luka looks at her. And then his eyes narrow in on Aion. "Should've known it was you. Should have put the two facts together. Loser devil trying to take over the realm of hell. And Aion the desperate. Aion the disgraced." he says. And his eyes turn crimson again. He draws his flaming sword. The devil's bone blade. "Let's dance Aion. I will take you on. For the soul, body, and mind of her brother. Hey...think of it this way...you lose you die. You win you get a two for one deal...me." he says. Smirking.

"And by the way...you haven't got the correct chosen ones. So your ****ing even if you don't lose." he brings out a sword even Aion would fear. Soulbreaker. "Heh...remember this disgraced devil of hell?" he asks darkly. "Take my deal Aion or die without any sort of treasure. You've tried the ending me before...how many times did you THINK you killed me only to fail...that's right...TOO MANY TO COUNT!!!" he swings his blade and gives the devil a =hair cut. "Fight me you coward!"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm 

Aion jumped back and looked at rose and then at him white flame came out of his hand and he showed that he had Raiden and joshua. Raiden was tighted up and joshua was just sitting there free drinking tea. "You see my dear." he disappears and appears behind rosette he touch her cheek gentley. My coworker took a unique liking to you and once we take over hell and your world he would like you to be his personal keeper." he siad to her rose turned around and shot her gun but it was only a shadow that was left. "Joshua come out and have some fun." He said standing on a light pole. A boy came out with a sword that was know as heaven tears "Now now Luka your mother wouldn't like you to kill after all she is jsut like the rest of them a holy whore. and last I check your dear friend was cast out of hell like i was and he a sinner as well. meant to live on this pathatic planet known as earth."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm 

Luka casts a spell. Protecting Rosette from any further touches by Aion. He looks at Joshua. "I will not kill a kid. But you however...I will take great pleasure in destroying." he says. He spreads his wings. And his eyes flame and his dark aura flared up even higher. "YOU WILL NOT TALK OF MY MOTHER THAT WAY!!!!!" he yells darkly. He sends a blade through each of Aion's legs. He smirks. "Alright...you want to play with fire...let's see how much you like it...HEAVENS FLARE!!!!" he yells. And flames appear all around Aion and attached to him like leeches. He looks to Rosette. "Try talking to your brother. That doesn't work its knock him out and force him away from Aion." he says bluntly.

"Your protection will stay up but your free to move around." he turns and flies up to Aion. "You know who is the real whore Aion? You. You are just **** because you couldn't end up in my pants like the many times you tried to. Raiden was sent from hell because of you! You stole my best friend from me! And you won't find the true phrophets...because I already made sure you couldn't!" he yells as he strikes out at Aion. Making soulbreaker vanish to not risk harming Joshua...too much. He looks at Aion again. "By the way...mother isn't here and I don't really care. Mother wouldn't want you to live on to destroy the humankind. They are doing that just fine on their own."

He lets out a sound of pain as he was cut across the back hard by Joshua's sword. He hisses yet it heals over. He laughs. "Guess what Aion...I'm literally crazy...wanna see how much so?"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 am 

"Joshua!!! Stop it he our friend!" she yelled at him she ran over to her brother and held on to him "Joshua please stop, Aion gave you those horns and they did something to you. Joshua you don't like to hurt people remember me and you where going to find the astral plains we where going be explores." she said to him Joshua looked at her and hit her pushing her off to the side to her "Joshua it me Rosette your sister!" she yelled at him Joshua looked at her his eyes as cold as a winter night and as lifeless she almost couldn't believe that was her old loving brother she got up and ran over and tried to hit him only that he caught her arm her eyes widen "Joshua..." she closed one eye as he squeezed her arm to the point where it seems it was going to break.

Aion looked at Luka as the fire leeched onto him he smiled "Luka, you know hell powers and beat this small attack. Are you really that pathatic to think I am not prepared for heaven to come and save this poor defendless planet. I already have my blessing, to where that no more then a tickle to me. I felt your father wrath what can you do to hurt me?" he said he looked at Joshua "Gentle with her my dear boy the other sinner would like her as his personal servent girl. I would be honored if I was you young lady to be considered worth saving by a general of my fleet." he said to rosette. He looked at Luka "What do you mean I won't find the true phrophets Joshua is an Apostle of hope as well as I have with the 7 apostles heaven or hell wont beable to stop me from taking complet control." he said laughing "Leave her for now Joshua I will let my fellow sinner have the privlage of ripping her away from luka after all he been looking for a way to get you back luka.' with that shadows engolf them and aion and joshua was gone. rosette looked at him "Okay now I am confused Luka whats going on?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:25 am 

Luka wanted to hurt Joshua as he hurt his sister. But he wouldn't. He was still her brother. He looks at him. "Feh...your cocky. It will be your downfall. It always was. And he narrows his eyes. "I was trying to painfully tickle you." he hisses. Looking at him and smirking. "More than you can think. If you weren't hiding behind her brother like a shield I would show you." he says darkly. And glares at him. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!" he yells angrily. He glares at him. "You won't find the true prophets. You won't find the son of god and the true daughter of eve and son of adam. The ones you need to complete your plan." he says with an angry growl. His eyes widen. "What are you talking about? I haven't done anything to anyone! Where is my best friend?!" he demands. He goes to hit him but he had vanished. He falls to his knees. "No...could he be talking be talking about my best friend? I didn't ever do anything to him." he says. Tears in his eyes. He looks at her. Wiping them away. "I don't know about what he thinks is going on." he walks over to Rosette. "But he won't get those three because..." he pulls her close. "your the daughter of eve." he whispers. "And the son of adam is inside of me. I saved his soul when he was killed unexpectedly. As angel form I can temporarily leave hell." he explains. "But never for more than five minutes to ten tops." he sighs. "And the true son of god is my angel form. darnit...my mother was his blood child so to speak."