All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

What happens when you should've died when your plane explodes? Yet your stuck in a state of limbo. Not exactly alive yet not exactly dead? That is what my guy finds himself wondering when he ends up in Limbo. Strange things live in Limbo. And in Limbo lives the Grim Reaper "himself". The reaper though isn't a living skeleton.

Yoka Usagi
19(human years)
Parents Unknown

Yoka was on the plane that was heading the the America's. He was one of the ten passengers onboard. It started out an ordinary flight. One in which he takes a nap. Right up until one of the engines blew and then caught a tiny gas leak on fire. He was near the door to the plane and suddenly the plane exploded. He flew backwards out of the plane. He was sure he was dead. Or he would be dead from drowning in a frozen sea.

Yet after what felt like he'd been falling for days...he lands hard on a blood red grassy field. Groaning he sits up. Checking himself for wounds or injuries. Seeing not even a burn on his skin...he was very confused. He looks around. "Okay...definetly not in Kansas anymore." he says with a small attempt at human. He slowly stands up. "Where the heck am I? And how am I....not dead?" he asks the air. Silence is the answer he got in reply.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:30 am 

Apperance:

Name: Reaper
The reaper of souls is here to guide you to the next life. And if there is unfinished business, who knows what will happen. Limbo can be a scary place sometimes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:33 am 

She was there. She'd been there the whole time. Her eyes narrowed, looking him over. He was in good shape. The best yet, that she'd seen. Busy, busy, busy. Always busy.

She tilted her head, locks of black hair falling over her shoulders. His attempts to be funny weren't funny at all. She was behind him, watching, waiting. She wondered how long it would take him to realize where he was. There was no one around. He could walk for what would seem like days or even years, and never find anyone. This was the in-between. The land of no land. Of no time. But she stayed slient, never making a noise.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:31 pm 

Yoka knew she was there. You didn't grow up on the streets and live long if you didn't learn to recognize things. To hear sounds those not of the streets miss. To recognize tell tale signs. And other such things. He had known she was there...he just didn't care at the moment. He was more in the what the ****?! mode at the moment. He had no idea where he was. And how he was technically dead yet not dead...and now his head was hurting from this depuzzlifying thing.

He sighs and turns around a bit. "Damn...you got patience and a wicked ass scythe. I knew you were there. You just weren't high up on the acknowledging list. After all...since when does grass look like blades of blood?" he crosses his arms and stares at her. He was street...through and through. He'd gotten that ticket out of sheer luck and MONTHS of saving up from drug dealing. It was a way to survive. He wasn't proud of it but eh...that was life.

"Name is Yoka. Who might you be oh mighty scythe wielder?" he asks the smartass sarcasm literally dripping from each syllable he spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:54 pm 

She frowned, watching him. It occured to her that he knew she was there. Her hand tightened on her scythe. But still she waited until he turned around.

She watched his expression with clear black eyes, a wicked smile painting her face. "Why do you ask such stupid questions, when you already know the answer?" she returned his sarcasm, her plump lips set into a smirk. She wore old clothes, not the traditional black cloak, but an old dress...perhaps she'd died in it? If he looked closer, he'd see the blood stains from where she'd been killed as a human.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 pm 

Yoka looks at her. "Well...you must have been enjoying the my backside view for you didn't make any move to go around to the front." he says in a teasing way. He looks at her. "It isn't a stupid question if you honestly don't know the answer." he points out. Glaring at her. "If I already knew the answer scythe wielder...I wouldn't have wasted my time asking you. Now would I?" he says in a playful yet edgy way.

Looking at her. He shrugs. "So your some dead chick with a scythe...what are you expecting me to believe I've entered hell. Last time I heard...hell didn't have the hotties. That was heaven. And I do know for a fact...if I ended up there someone is doing some sort of drugs up there." he says bluntly and to the point. Staring at her like so what? He smiles a bit impishly. "So you have a scythe..." he laughs.

"Awesome I'm talking to the Grim Reaper. Yet I know I'm not dead but nor am I alive. How do you explain that **** up Reaper?" he asks. His eyes flashing with playful taunting. He walks forwards and kisses her lips and then back flips away just as that wicked ass scythe would have cut him. "Aww...come on now...I just wanna play with Death a bit...ain't no harm in that." he says playfully. Clearly NOT taking this situation seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 am 

He was completely childish. She shook her head, watching him with those dark eyes. What a strange creature. She shifted her weapon though, her head tilted some. Her lips were set in a firm pout. A dark breeze blew, blowing her hair around, and behind her.

She listened to him quietly, an eyebrow raised, looking him over. A hottie? He was so concieted and because of that she shook her head again. It was forever ago that she had been human, but the emotions weren't quite gone yet. She shifted again, moving around him.

She immeaditely went to move back, but she wasn't quick enough. His lips pressed to hers and she went to swing her scythe at him, like he was a fly, an annoyance. She rubbed her lips on the back of her hand and glared at him.

"I assure you there can be harm done in 'playing with Death'," she told him through gritted teeth "Please don't press your luck."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 pm 

He looks at her. "Hello...miss hottie. Why you looking at me like I was talking about myself? I was saying you. If this is hell with a hottie like YOU I don't wanna see heaven. I bet your able to out sizzle any them goody two shoes." he says. His voice a soft purr. He laughs and jumps. Landing on TOP of her scythes blade. Laughing as he jumps up into the air and cartwheels through the air to land three feet behind her.

"Hmm? I doubt there is TRUE harm. Besides...I honestly don't care. I should be DEAD straight out. But I'm not. I'm having a debate with Death who happens to be a super model with a wicked ass scythe. What happened to the bag of bones Grim Reaper? He retire or something?" he asks seriously.

Then his eyes sparkle. "Really? And why not? My luck is over the overly extreme level. My grandmother who raised me calle me a true human bodied form of an embodiement of luck." he grins impishly. "So thanks for the warning I am going to need to politely decline to follow your warning." he laughs a bit.

"I'm enjoying this pressing my luck thing. I plan on pressing it further." He smiles a devil may care grin. "Why? Am I ruffling Lady Death's feathers?" he asks in a sultry tease.

(PM me lol please...wanna talk some OOC with you)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 pm 

She watched him with dark eyes. It might have been foggy, but suddenly the air turned darker, colder...like a storm was comng. Thunder rumbled in the distance, and then lightening struck some hundred yards away.

"You're here for a reason..." she let the words slip out in a whisper. "I just don't know why yet." she told him. More thunder, another lightening strike. He wasn't taking this serious.

She grinned coldly, moving quick to circle him, her teeth slightly pointed. Suddenly it was darker, barely light enough for him to see. But she could see just fine in this light. She circled him slowly, but she stopped behind him.

"Do you know how much pain you can endure when you can't die? Hmm?" she whispered into his ear, her breath hot on the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:20 pm 

He looks at her. He didn't even shiver. "Who put the lights out? Is this one of them sick jokes where god goes let there no longer be light?" he mutters. He rolls his eyess. "I see. Yes well. Let me know when you done with your temper tantrum." he says smartassedly. He moved and finally spirals to face her. "Your good dark hot stuff...but I can be better...if I was planning on being serious. Which unfortunately for you is WAY down there on the things to do list."

He looks at her. And smiles. "I like pain. Bring it sexilicous." he says. "I ain't afraid of you." he pushes her away. "You stay out of my space. I am NOT afraid of you. NOT now! NOT ever!" he scowls at her. And then smiles. "Wicked ass scythe...bad tempered chick. Nice combonation." he says. Intentionally making his words come out in a sultry purr. "Bring it."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am 

She frowned. Why wasn't he terrified? Most people would be shaking so bad they wouldn't be able to keep their teeth still. She blinked, temper tantrum? "Isn't that what children throw, when they don't get their way?" she ask him, a little suprised. Her black eyes were curious now.

"Why aren't you afraid?" she ask the simple question, wondering how he might respond. "I'm threatening to put you in so much pain that you'll scream and cry and the pain will never stop, but you don't seem to care...And I'm talking real pain, like, burning you to a crisp and bleeding you until you can't breathe anymore." she shifted with her scythe.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:06 pm 

He looks at her. Nodding his head. "In most circumstances...yes. It can also be used to describe anyone who is not getting their way and is going off about it. Temper tantrums are someone throwing a fit over something they aren't liking." he points out. He looks at her. "Why would I be?" he asks in confusion. "I only fear things when there is something to fear. I have never feared death. People used to say I flirted with death. Which wasn't true...until now at least." he points out. "And I don't care...I like pain." he says. (lol my dude is such a machosist *rofl*)

He smiles at her. "Yeah. I know what pain your talking about. Sure its gonna hurt like a ****ing...but its all thrills and chills when you sum it up." he grins. "People said I like to live life on the edge.....I do." he says simply. "And I am not afraid of pain. It tells you that your still alive where it counts...in your mind and heart."