All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Logan Masons
Fashion Designer

It was another long and busy day. The wind had picked up and the cold chilly wind was a relief from the hot and humid sunny day. The trees were dead. Their leaves when they fell to the ground were crunchy and brittle. The cars in the streets were roaring by. The people walking wore very little clothing. Just what was needed for respectability. Short to no sleeved shirts could be seen everywhere. Capri's to shorts were seemingly the in thing. As animals that were strays ran to and from. Everyone seeming so busy on such a hot and humid day.

The young man staring out the window looks around. He was the best of the best but he had a problem. He was being stalked by some man who claimed she loved him. Yet he's never met this man in his entire life. He was a fashion designer who was very famous. He even wore many of his own outfits and garments that he designed. He sighs and picks up the phone.

He needed a body guard. And he needed the best out of the best. Yet he knew not where to find someone like that. He sighs and puts an ad in the newspaper requesting a bodygaurd. One with the background and training of a secret agent. He just knew he needed protection…before the stalker took things to the next level.

(picture this playing when he walks into a room)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 am 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

Mira

Mira had received a call from a friend about the ad, which now she looked over her white suit clinging to her like it was made for her, her thinly rimmed glasses clung to the type of her nose her blond hair up in a simple clean bun. Her blue eyes scanning the paper it seemed he need some good help she more then met them she thought with a smile. Well she had already called for an appointment with his secretary and would be meeting her client today. She grabbed her black leather bag and headed out the door.

Mira sat in a plush chair that seemed to fit the white colored room, were all fashion places like this she thought as her blue eyes scanned the area. "He'll see you now miss" the lady sitting at the desk said with a smile, Mira nodded a smile and got up and went through a door looking for her client. "Hello I am looking for a Logan Masons" she said her voice clear and strong.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm 

Logan had been told by his secretary that someone applied for the ad. All he could think was thank god. He at this point didn't care if it was a male or female who was protecting him. He just knew this crazy stalker chick was beyond crazy and meant business. Worst part was...he didn't even know what she looked like. He got the hundreds of phone calls, letters and pictures that were of him, and various other creepy signs of a stalker. The letters were made up of newspaper letters and words.

He was staring out the window. He was filled with tension and his nerves had long since skyrocketed through the roof. He hears the office door open and then hears some faint talking. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the secretary buzzed over the intercom that the applicant was here. He bites his lip. Well here goes nothing he thinks to himself. Turning and looks at the person. It was a woman. Yet she seemed confident. He wasn't. He may have the looks and the street smarts but he was not in a position to defend himself.

He turns and looks at the woman. "I am Logan." he says softly. "And who might I be addressing?" he asks softly. "Please come in. Shut the door. Have a seat. And can I get you something to drink?" those statements and question came out in the voice of someone who was a nervous wreck...and he was.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm 

Logan had been told by his secretary that someone applied for the ad. All he could think was thank god. He at this point didn't care if it was a male or female who was protecting him. He just knew this crazy stalker chick was beyond crazy and meant business. Worst part was...he didn't even know what she looked like. He got the hundreds of phone calls, letters and pictures that were of him, and various other creepy signs of a stalker. The letters were made up of newspaper letters and words.

He was staring out the window. He was filled with tension and his nerves had long since skyrocketed through the roof. He hears the office door open and then hears some faint talking. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the secretary buzzed over the intercom that the applicant was here. He bites his lip. Well here goes nothing he thinks to himself. Turning and looks at the person. It was a woman. Yet she seemed confident. He wasn't. He may have the looks and the street smarts but he was not in a position to defend himself.

He turns and looks at the woman. "I am Logan." he says softly. "And who might I be addressing?" he asks softly. "Please come in. Shut the door. Have a seat. And can I get you something to drink?" those statements and question came out in the voice of someone who was a nervous wreck...and he was.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:31 pm 

slinking back in

Mira

Mira smiled him a professional smile "It's a pleasure all though I wish it were under better circumstances" she said quickly "I am Mira Gaze" she said offering her hand to Logan. "Mo thank you I am fine thank you though" she said sitting down and crossing her legs gently over each other. The heat air was everywhere she thought as she breathed in the muggy air. A small blonde tendril fell from her neat bun she quickly placed it behind her ear. "So where would you like to start Mr.Masons?" she said her tone professional and quick. Her blue eyes looking him over he seemed a confident man but troubled as she listened to his voice. His red hair was striking and different but it seemed to fit him, She was unlike him she was controlled and neat and simple. Even the name ice queen had been dubbed hers in many different ways from many different people. But she had proved most of them wrong not in the since they meant but that was alright she just needed to make a small difference in the world to sleep at night.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:05 pm 

Logan blinks at the overly professional smile. And her tone was more like that of one diplomats use in peace treaty meetings than this situation. He looks at her. "Me too." he says simply. "Nice to meet you Mira. I hate formalities." he nods his head. "Right. Alright. That is good though." he says. Each word he uttered was filled with his wildly running around nerves. He looks around and looks at her.

"I'm being stalked. I've never seen this woman. But she apparently has been following me around. Even to where I sleep at night. I bet even the bathroom but in any case...it is bad." he says simply. Throwing down the letters on the desk. Some were flirty but most threatening and filled with a dark and violent promise. The letters all summarized to contain one similiar detail...this chick was possessive and thought she owned him.

"And these..." he says. Tossing down photos clearly taken of a subject who had no knowledge of being photographed. He sigsh. "And then there is the endless number of phone calls. Varying from simple to life threatening tones." he says honestly. Each word was slightly hesitant. He was on edge. His nerves wildly flying around. He looks at her. "My name is Logan. I do not like being called Mr. Masons."

He looks t her. Watching her. He was traveling around and trying to get away from reality. "I am a fashion designer. The clothing I am wearing is an outfit I designed and made specifically for myself." He hesitates. "I need to know you skills. Your creditials so to speak. And basic information about you. Also are you willing to come and stay at my home in the spare bedroom?" he asks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 am 

slinking back in

Mira

Mira's blue eyes scan the the letters the flash of color and preciseness. This woman did think she owned him in every since of the word. The photo's close and of good quality this person was hung up bad on Logan she could hear the shakiness this woman brought to his life, no one should have to live like that. "As you wish" she said her blue eyes not looking up from the papers as she took in the information as he talked and what was in front of her. "Well my credentials include some time in the local police force, some time in the FBI I have numerous teaching's in laws, protection and so forth" she said confidence in her voice. "This woman most likely is mentally unstable I could call in some favors and see what a few friends can pick up and then maybe we can narrow the field down a bit" she said her mind filled with thoughts of ideas and what not on how to catch this woman. "And as you wish Logan i will refer to you as such, and I believe you heard my fee?" she said her blue eyes looking up her knowledge shinning in them. " Do you have any people in mind so that I can either check them out or rule them out" she said her mind envisioning the stalker.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:47 am 

Logan watches her. She had beautiful blue eyes. Yet they seemed so...serious. They lacked that full of life sparkle. They told of a woman who was all work and no play. People claimed he was all play and very little work. Which technically was true BUT he was a fashion designer. Creativity didn't grow on trees or sprout up by sitting behind a desk in an office. Not for him at least. He needed to go and be out and about in the real world.

He observed. Watched styles and fashions. Creating new ones from old ones. Combining new and old. You think of a strange combonation for fashion...you'll have on of his designer lines of clothing. Yet he made sure even those who were poor had a fair chance at owning at LEAST one of his designs. Had them work for the garment. Without pay as their payment was the garment. And he didn't take advantage of this.

When they worked it was simple things like helping clean up his house. Or even cooking a meal or two for him. He does his best to make anyone feel successful or able to own a designer brand. No matter what their wealth level is. He zones back in on Mira. "I see. Alright. Sounds good to me..." he looks at her. "...geez...thanks. I really needed to remember that this chick is crazy." he says. Half sarcasm half truthful.

Shaking his head as he looks at her. "No. I am only a social butterfly among other people. I prefer to live life to the fullest. And I rarely take on too many friends. It is hard nowadays to know who is truly your friend and who is only a friend for your wealth." he says softly. Looking out the window. "Your too tense Mira. You need to relax some before you kill over from tension."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:52 am 

slinking back in

Mira

Mira gaze looked up from the papers "If I did that then I wouldn't be doing my job now would I?" she said her tone light but it was the truth. Her seriousness was her bread and butter it was all she knew and it was safe it was her comfort she wouldn't admit it but she had almost everything planned out that she could in her life. It could be simple as her what she spent her time how she did her hair so on and so forth. Logan was the type of man she usually steered away from the clothes the attitude he didn't have a bad one he just seemed like the surprise sort and she didn't enjoy surprises. "Well a women like this is delusional and could be harmful thats why your worried you can feel it, that is normal but no one should have to feel that way" she said gently and firm her usually tone of choice. Mira nodded to his last statement "Yes the world of fashion does seem a one with loop holes and secrets but it seems you fair well" she said her tone almost sounding normal, Mira placed the papers down and looked up at Logan. "I plan on being your shadow for however long you employ me, but I have a few basic ground rules" she said standing up. Mira straightened put her skirt gently with her pale fingers the clear nail polish shinning off the light. "when I ask you something you answer me truthfully, second if I ask you to do something Do it, and third please don't make a pass at me" she said the last part firmly. She knew she probably sounded rude but he would be surprised how many people hired a body guard especially a woman bodyguard just to ogle at. She hated that she was not a piece of meat to be stared at through a market window she was a woman to be cherished and honored, she knew thats what she wanted and she wouldn't settle for less. Besides she couldn't mix work and pleasure it was a dangerous situation for them both and so she would stick to her usual guns.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 pm 

Logan ignores her question. "You cand do your job...without having more tension than a stiff." he mutters under his breath. And sighs a bit. This woman...she knew nothing of him. She knew not of his past...very few did...not even Sherlock Holmes would have been able to find out his past. He made sure of it. He mentally sighs. He wanted HIS life back. His normal one.

Ever since he was discovered and his fashions began making him wealthy...things went downhill. You would think that having fame, fortune, and smexy looks would be a dream come true. Wrong! It was the exact opposite for him. It was a living nightmare! One he wish he could leave yet was unable to do so as fashion designing was one of his two passions. He looks our the window. "Yes. I know. It is a feeling I have not had to feel constantly in about five years." he says honestly.

<FLASHBACK>Five years ago...he was thirteen. Hungry. Thirsty. Fighting illness and death to survive from one second to the next. Wearing an outfit he had designed. Made from scraps of material or not...it was awesome looking yet totally street at the same time. Happened that a man spotted thirteen year old Logan. Asked him questions. Promised him food and shelter. And gave him all that and more. Well...everything but love and affection.

He snapped out of his flashback when she spoke. "I see." he says simply. "........" he listens to her ground rules. Having turned around to face you. "I will do my best. I will attempt to do so." he looks at her. "........." and sighs. "I insure you...while it is tempting...I have no room for someone who thinks I'd take advantage of the arrangment and hit on her." he says icily. The temperature in the room was colder than before. "So...I will try but make no guarentees."

He fell silent again. "You didn't have to be so rude about it Mira." he whirls around. Hair flying in the air behind him only to settle in place. "I know I'm not hot but damn...even a serious chick ain't into me." he groans and rubs his temples. "I am not like most men Mira. I have my own ground rules." he turns and looks at her. Eyes vieled and unreadable. As was his expression.

"One...you are not to follow me into the bathroom. Two...you are to treat me as a person not a client. Three...you are to stop judging me based on statistics. Four....I am not like most men and would prefer you to not treat me like I am." he takes a breath. "Fi---" he is cut off when the Secretary buzzes in.
(hehe whammie of a twist coming up next part)
The secretary speaks. "Sir...Miss Yuna is here. Shall I bring her in?" the woman asks."Yes. Bring her in Molly." he says to the secretary.The secretary walks in a few moments later. Holding her hand when she walks in is a girl no older than three or four. The girl sees Logan and her face lights up. "DADDY!!!!" the young child pulls free of Molly the secretary and almost runs Mira over and jumps up and into Logans waiting arms. "Daddy." she says. Cuddling up against him.(see pic at end of post)

Logan smiles at Yuna. "Hey flower princess...whats up? You been good today?" he asks. Holding her up with the young girls butt resting on one arm. The free hand running through Yuna's hair. He looks at Mira. "This is Miss Mira. Miss Mira...this is the only girl I have or need in my life." he says. His tone sharp edged. Clearly indicating he had been very hurt and offended by her vieled accusation and blunt statement. "Yuna...this is Miss Mira. She is going to be making sure Daddy and you stay safe." he says. Kissing the little girls forehead. The girl merely say hi and gets very shy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 pm 

slinking back in

Mira

Mira watched Logan closely he seemed somewhere else after she had spoken. He had mostly taken slight offense at her last rule but it was her rules her boundary it was all she had."I mean no offense it is a rule I tell all my clients, but I do apologize if I offended you" she say's apologetically. Mira watched as he whirled around his hair flowing behind him, he was an attractive man and yet he did not think the same of himself. Mira listened to Logan's rules it seemed he was sensitive about how people saw him, she nodded her expressions still as a painting. All Mira could sew was a flash of a white dress, it seemed she had two people to protect. "You have a daughter?" she said her voice now a bit uneasy she had never been good with children, this was going to be a challenge.
(Nice twist lol)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 am 

Logan ignores her. "You aren't the first and you won't be the last most likely." he says frigidly. His tone distant. He shakes his head. "To have to tell all your clients shows an indication...you've dealt with the scum of malekind. And as such...judge us all based on the acts of others." he says. Yuna playing with her daddies hair. And giggling as she "braids" two strands of it together.

Logan looks at her and sighs. Yet another woman who compared him to others. Jeez. He knew he wasn't good looking but did she have to throw it out at him like he was only out for the =goods...so to speak. He ignores her question at first. Speaking to his daughter...his sister had married someone in Vietnam during her stay there. Later they had died in a massacuring of the small village they lived in. Yuna had been sent with a nanny to stay with her uncle now father. She had been just an infant. He'd raised her and considered her his daughter not his niece. And as far as the law was concerned...she WAS his daughter.

"You will not be worrying about her safety. I am to worry about that. Your job is to keep me safe. So that I can keep my flower child safe."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 pm 

slinking back in

Mira

Mira sighed quietly to herself pacing her mind as it jumped from think to thing. His comment had hurt a little but she refused to show it, she was a professional period. She watched as the small girl braided Logans red hair it seemed his heart was stolen long ago by the girl, she was curious at the mystery of the young girl be decided that if he anted her to know he would have told her, plus he was already defensive with her best not to push it with him. His last words were firm and so she nodded "As you wish" she said simple "All I need is your address and I will have my things delivered there" she said her mind switching back to the task at hand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:38 pm 

Logan's daughter was the ONLY female he'd encountered since his sister's death...that didn't judge him. Didn't treat him like a freak that was disgusting to behold his being. He felt the hurt vibe from her. Well too ****ing bad. She was the ONE to be going about judging. He was going to give her the benefit of the doubt. She was the ONE who proved him wrong. That there was NOT a woman who would see him as anything other than...a prize. He wanted someone to love and cherish and be loved and cherished in return. He firmly believed this was proof it was NEVER going to happen.

He sighs and speaks to Yuna in Vietnamese. And he looks at her. "You won't like the neighborhood. Rich or not...I keep only enough funds that is required to support me and Yuna. To keep food on the table and clothes on our back. I don't even have a fancy car." he looks at her acidly. "Bet you didn't see that coming now did you Miss Judgmental." he says. And holds the now sleeping Yuna in his arms. "The adress is 777 Lucky Hills Court." he says. Naming the area of town just barely above the poor side of town. He glares daggers at her.

And sighs. "You are just like everyone else. I thought...she'd be different...that maybe...I'd find a chick who wasn't into me for money. But for my stupidly romantic side." he says to himself. "This is just proof that I will NEVER have anything like my sister had...." he trails off. Clearly not realizing he was talking outloud.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:11 pm 

slinking back in

Mira

Mira watched the expressions on Logan's face rapidly change, she listened as he spoke to his young daughter in Vietnamese, hes words he might as well might have spat at her. She took them in it seemed he thought she was expecting a lush home with all the furnishing's but she never expected anything from anyone so why would she start now. "It doesn't matter what I expected or think of you or where you leave what matters is that i keep the crazy lady from doing any harm" she said her voice firm she had lashed out slightly verbally to her but what was she supposed to do take his words with a freaking smile. Mira arched a brow "I don't care about your money or what you do for a living, I am here cause you needed help so stop judging me for how I act" she said her voice firm her pink lips firm from the displeasure she felt. It was not often that her emotions got the better of her but he had a way of helping it rear it's ugly head. Her brows knitted together "Listen forgive me" she said her hand reaching up to pinh the bridge of her nose gently pushing up her glasses. "I am here cause you have a problem, all I wanna do is make sure my job is done right, I don't think your a tool of some sort to use so please lets just try and cooperate with one another" she said letting out an exhausted sigh. He was already wearing her down, she wasn't sure if this was going to be as routine as she first thought.