All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hunt for the Kill
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.
Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Chandra sat on a fallen column of the old ruins, one leg up the other just dangling off the side. She wanted something more, she wanted to taste the blood of a victim again. For so long she had been tied down and was forbidden but now she was free again and wanted to run, to hunt, to kill.

She stood up and grabbed her boots and slowly slipped them on. She needed to search for her new place, and tonight was the night she would do it. She stood there for a moment, taking in the last breaths of home, knowing that she may never come back.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hunt for the Kill
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.

(Chandra is a vampire btw)

Last edited by skittles1313 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm 

Medals: 7
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Dameon Glaser (gla-ay-zer)
18 (human years)
Dapmhire (half vampire half-not vampire. In this case he is half vampire/half angel)

His blood was flowing through him. The benefits of a vampire yet the sugary sweet tasting blood of an angel. His blood was considered tainted. A damphire by birth. His mother raped his father and had him. His mother was a pure blood vampire. One of the originals. His father was the angel of death. Ironic isn't it? Undead raping the reaper of death.

In any case he worked long hours. Sometimes even late afternoon early evening hours. Always until dusk. He was the singer-dj at the nightclub called. Deadly Petals. Little knowing it was a nightclub for beings who were not human. He was the best there. Rarely wore a shirt and when he did it was a tight jet black leather tank top. He had twin equally spaced tattoos upon his back. Or they looked like tattoos but they weren't. Or were they?

He was dancing with fluidity and grace. His moves almost unearthly. And singing a song called Bring Me To Life in a drop dead natural sensual angelic voice.(really sang by the real life singer but in the rp he sings the songs I include in my posts. Just so you know.) He knew how to do it right. And he was getting near the end of his song.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm 

Chandra was walking through the dark empty street when she noticed a building that seemed run down but heard what seemed like a party inside, she decided to go in. When she entered there were people everywhere dancing around and having a ball, it seemed like one of those raves and she had walked in apparently at the end of a popular song. She felt odd here, there wasn't a smell of humans anywhere, but with the dim lighting she couldn't see what all the people here were. She decided she needed a drink and went to sit down at the bar across the room. No one seemed to notice her, but that's alright, no one usually does.

She ordered a scotch and started to drink it, leaning her back against the counter and watching the mingling between songs. It had been a long night and she had needed the scotch and the party quite a lot, maybe when she finished she would go out and dance too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm 

Dameon noticed the woman's appearance yet acted like he hadn't. He was glad his forty-five minute break was starting soon. He was parched and more than a little hungry. His body was slightly weakened due to the strenous schedule he put it through. Yet he never once thought to stop. He smiles and finishes the song. The song, the note, and his body seemed to stop all as one. The note ringing out and fading into silence.

He flips off the stage and doing several backflips lands his limber and flexible body on a bar stool on the right of the woman he'd seen enter. Coincedental it was as it just happened that seat was the nearest stool to the stage. He looks at the bartender. "Bloody marry double shots on the alcohol." he orders. His accent french and he spoke it fluently. Coming from him that accent was sexy as all get out.

He waits for his drink. When he'd exited the stage a low instrumental music takes the place instead of silence. People mingled and waited for the hottie sitting next to her to get off of break. He was stared at by all the women. Even the vampires wanted him for more than just a meal. His scent was that of morning dew upon the soft petals of a blossomed rose.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 pm 

Chandra looked at the man sitting next to. She wasn't that easy to get if that's what he was trying. She ordered another scotch and turned around to face the counter instead of leaning on it. Apparently he was well liked here, she could see why. Very suave, pretty good looking, and of course everyone was going to like his accent.

After looking him over she decided to take in his scent. Half vampire, but no human. That's all she cared about, if there was no human trace she wouldn't have a worry about attacking him any time in the future. Surprisingly his scent wasn't completely rank, so she didn't mind him even more.

The bartender handed her the second scotch and then a third just in case. She took it up and started drinking while eying the sexy being next to her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:46 pm 

Dameon felt her eyes upon him. He wasn't even worrying about the woman next to him. His lifestyle taught him quickly women had no patience for a man who stuck in the nightlife. He sighs and plays with his drink. Swallowing a large gulp of it. He didn't care how well liked he was or wasn't. None of this filled that need and longing to have something he could most likely never had. And this knowledge had him slightly iced over where his hearts emotions was concerned. Looking around without raising his gaze from his drink more than a couple of inches.

He was just himself. He was french and grew up in Paris. Try as hard as he might...he couldn't freeze over the die hard romantic. He hid it well though and so not many knew it. He looks up. Catching a scent yet having no idea what it was chalked it up to weariness. He looks to the woman next to him. "Nice night isn't it?" he asks. And finishes the drink. It left a hint not of alcohol but of blood on his breath. Yet that fruity scent of his own blood was there in his breath as well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:11 am 

Chandra chuckled. "I suppose. Been a little long for me. But hey, ya it's a nice night." She gulped down the last of the second and picked up the third scotch, she needed something that would maybe perk her up a bit as it seemed the night was just going to keep going and never end. She needed to find a place to stay before sunrise, not that it was bad but she really hated it. Not to mention she had just traveled from Greece to here, wherever here is, she didn't really care either.

"Do you by chance know of any places to stay around this area? Possibly one really close to here?" She felt kind of stupid asking but at this moment it was either him or the bartender, she would rather take him. She downed the last of the scotch and stood up while waiting for him to answer.

When she stood it was easy to tell about her persona just by how she dressed. She was very pale and she wore a black tank that showed her midriff, it had red trimming that had a crescent indent every two inches or so. Her skirt was the same, black with red and crescent trimming. Her boots were black also. She had red tights and red gloves, both were ripped in random places. Yet she was clean and seemed to take care of herself, beside the fact that her green eyes were full of fatigue and her black to red hair was a little tousled she looked like a decent person, only rough around the edges.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:15 am 

Dameon listens to her. "The night is always beautiful. Less harsh upon the eyes then its counterpart of day." he says in a way that came off oddly romantic for whatever reason. "Yeah. Cloudless tonight. You can see all the stars and the moon clearly." he says softly. Listening to the way everyone was whispering.

He didn't care. He was on break still. "Yeah. Not any that you'd want to stay in. Well that isn't accurate. This is one place." he bites his lower lip a bit. "The only problem is you might not be comfortable with that idea." he pauses. "Because that place you can stay for free...is my home." he says honestly. Taking in her appearance. She appeared to be gothic. He was. "Hey...are you a goth? I am..." he says.

His red tinted eyes taking in her appearance appreciatingly. "Even if you aren't love the look." he gets up finishes the next four songs and sits next to her again. "Do you want to crash at my pad for the day? Or would it be night for those who work at night...." he ponders this. "Oh well...in any case...what would you like to do?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:07 pm 

She thought for a moment, not knowing what she wanted really. He was nice, in his own special way. She watched him get up and go sing some more, good that gave her more time to decide. Crashing with someone she just met wasn't really knew for her, but mostly they weren't so damn good looking. While he continued on singing she went out to the floor to shake off some of the nights stress and then returned to the bar and waited for him to get back to her.

"I think your place will do fine as long as there aren't many big windows, and it would be to crash for the day, I don't know what I will be doing at night yet." She finally answered. "Oh, and to answer your earlier question, about being goth. It's not about what I am, it's who I am, and that I'm not quite sure of... But anyway where is this place of yours?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:07 pm 

Dameon finished with his singing. When he returned he looks at her. "Alright. No big window. You don't have to worry about it. My night life has the sun being an annoyance to me. The only windows are downstairs. You can use the guest room across the hall from mine." he says. Looking at her. "Ain't too fond of the sunlight myself." he says simply yet honestly. He looks at her. Standing up and smiling. "Well my shifts over. I'll lead the way." he shrugs. "It doesn't matter who you are...it matters who you allow yourself to be." he says softly. "Name is Dameon. What is yours?" he asks softly. And leaves the nightclub and waits outside for her. Leading her to his home was quick. It was a small two story house with indeed no windows on the second floor and it was in front of a graveyard.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 pm 

Chandra watched him. He seemed mysterious enough for her to get along with, probably not many questions to be asked, or even if he did that was fine to all she cared about right now was some rest. She swung herself off the stool a little after he walked away and slowly walked out the door where he was waiting. "Chandra, that's my name."

The walk was silent to his place but nothing awkward since the walk was so short. When they arrived she analyzed the house looking it up and down, then the surroundings. She shrugged and followed him inside. "Love the graveyard. You have good taste." She flashed him a toothy grin, "so where is the guest room at?" she asked him as she stretched an yawned, she could feel the sun was starting to come up and realized how long of a night she really did have and she was ready for a bed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 am 

Dameon continued to walk. Leading her into his home. It had two floor. He listens to her and the house was beautiful. Unlocking the door he entered and stood aside after inviting her in. "Nice name." he says simply. "Thank you. I love to be close to my ancestors." he says honestly. Looking at her. Grinning himself. "Across the hallway from my room." he says simply. He shut and locked the front door.

Then proceeds to lead her upstairs. "I hope you will like the interior decor of my home. I put my home together inside. Planned and put the decor for the inside of the house up by myself. More so in the two bedrooms and then the master bathroom. But I did it in the entire house." he says. Stopping and opening the guest room. "Here you are. I hope the decor meets your fancy." he says. A tiny smile on his face. As the gothic interiored room comes into view.(see below pic)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:51 pm 

Chandra's face lit up a bit when he opened the door. The room was amazingly perfect for her. She walked into the room and just couldn't resist, she plopped on the bed with her arms straight out and giggled a little.

"I really like it." She turned her head towards him then got up again and pulled all the curtains, nice and dark just the way she liked it. "You have really nice taste, you know that?" She turned her head to look at him while still facing the wall as she pulled the last curtain with a hand on her hip and grinned at him. He was hard to read in the club, and still hard to read in his own home.

She shrugged and walked back over to the bad and took off her boots. She laid down again with her arms up behind her head and one knee up, she liked it that way, really comfy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:17 pm 

He watched her face light up. He follows her with her gaze as she moved around in the room. "That is good." he says. "And no I didn't know. There has been anyone else in this house since my daughter was s-----murdered." he says. Barely catching himself. He'd almost said slain. His daughter was a pure-blood vampire. Her mother was a vampiress who seduced him. Him having angel blood made her conciving a child of his easier than if he'd been a vampire fully.

Blinking as she pulled all the curtians close. The only reason it was odd is because there wasn't any windows at all on the second floor of his self-built house. He shakes his head and wonders on this. He had put the entire house together. Painted walls and everything.

The only reason her closing the curtians on the "windows" was because there was no windows there. Just the windows he had painted onto the wall. To give it the appearance of there being life outside that you can see yet you couldn't. He honestly didn't think his paintings were that good and so her not noticing that it was painted on...not real...confused him. He yawns and goes to lay down

Dusk....

Around the ending of dusk and beginning of the evening he wakes. He washes, dresses, and heads to the rose garden next the graveyard. Entering the graveyard first. Tending to tombstones and other things. Dusting, cleaning, and trimming the entire graveyards landscape. It was an hour after evening when he went into the rose garden. His rose garden was made up of red, black, and crimson roses. The last rose was a red and black rose hybrid. These three roses had been his daughter's favorites. So that was the only roses that inhabited his flower garden.

He didn't destroy this garden or allow it to die...for one reason. He felt as if in some odd strange sort of way...this was one of the three connections to his daughter he had left. The first was a photo of him and her the day before she was slain. His daughter never hurt anyone...she never bleed a human dry. She was a kind and loving child. Two was the special doll he had made her for her third birthday. She would be ten or eleven in three days if she hadn't been slain by a vampire hunter. And the last was this rose garden. Made it feel as if in some strange sort of way the garden would keep her spirit alive forever.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:34 pm 

Chandra laid on the bed. She really liked this room it made her feel a little more at home. It was decorated in the red and black, same as hers was. She thought of Dameon, he said something about his daughter being murdered. "Poor guy, no wonders he's so mysterious." She said aloud, though no one could hear her. She thought some more on it, everyone has there own stories. She had hers as well though it happened so long ago that she wondered it if ever really did happen...

She rolled over on the bed and looked at the drawn curtains over his fake windows. She didn't even like looking at sunlight, even painted, she only liked sunlight when she absolutely had to and this was not one of those times. She lay there a little longer wondering what she was going to do tonight. What would happen if she went out tonight? She was longing to hunt but this place was knew, she knew nothing of the people or what damage she could cause to those already here.

She came out of her thoughts and decided to find out where her host had gone to. She found him in the garden, she walked up to him, not really knowing what to say to him but she wanted to know at least a little bit of who she was staying with. "So...how long have you been around this area?" She felt like face-palming herself for asking it, probably one of the dumbest questions ever but it's all she could think of for the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 am 

Dameon was lost in thought. Seeing his daughter again. Even if it was...only in his mind. A single tear trickles its way slowly down his face. He sensed her approach yet did nothing to hide the fact a single tear snuck its way from beneath his lashes. He opens his eyes slowly. Lashes longish and beautiful. He turns and looks at her. "Six years. That is three years before my daughter's birth. Three years later....they murdered her." he says. Pain in his voice. "She wasn't doing anything wrong. She just happened to be what she was. Those slayers...they kill vampires...even little ones who are innocent." he says sadly. "I know you haven't. Perhaps you need a blood packet to hold you over until I can show you where to hunt and where to avoid?" he offers.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:30 pm 

His statement froze her for a minute, how was it he knew what she was thinking. She felt bad for the poor guy, but at the same time felt the need for revenge. His daughter was one of her own, and she had been slaughtered. Chandra had the firm belief of staying true to ones own kind and she wanted to bring justice to those murderers. She looked at him and noticed the tear and came out of her revengeful thoughts, she brushed the tear off with her finger and then put her hand to the side of his face and gave him a half smile. "I would appreciate that." Her statement was calm, no worry no fear. She had more to plan and needed his help for it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 am 

He wanted revenge yet good would it do? What purpose would it serve? It would never bring his little Rose back to life. Nothing would. He couldn't keep her safe. He should have been there rather than let her go hang with his friend Reese. He was her god father. How was he to know his best friend was a traitor? He couldn't have. Yet Reese got dusted as well...but Rose...she was a child! How can anyone murder a child?! Vampire or not...there was no way around the fact she had been just a baby human age wise.

He blinks and looks up at her. He'd not sought comfort yet her small amount of comfort...calmed him. He places his hand over hers. Turning and kissing the palm. "Alright. I made this for my daughter. Rose...that was my baby girls name. She loved these colors. And she loved roses." he says softly. Standing up and taking her hand covered by his and leads her into the house and into the kitchen. Opening a fridge he pulls out a very LARGE blood packet. Nukes it and lays it on the table. "Just bite into it like you would a humans neck."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 am 

Chandra bit into the packet. God it tasted good she thought. It had been a few days since she had anything besides alcohol. She needed it badly and the sensation tasted wonderful. She made it about half-way through the packet before letting up. She looked at Dameon and wished she could help. She knew the pain of losing a loved one, every vamp did. She had lost so many, but she didn't know the pain of losing one formed from her own flesh and bones. That was probably a completely different experience she thought, she was sure that nothing could ever compare to that loss though she wished she could understand.

She finished her thoughts and went back to the blood packet, she would probably finish the entire thing since she was starving basically. She couldn't help herself and at this moment nothing could interfere with her blood lust.