PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:41 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Lyra Craft

Appearance: Image

Race: Unknown

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn. She is afraid of her shadow due to being able to see and sense things that aren't there to others. Or things other people aren't able to sense or feel. She is loyal to the end. Creative and crafty. She is a loner due to fear. And is very gullible and niave. Innocent minded and optomistic.

Talents: Creative Arts (ex. Art, Music, etc.), Creative Writing, Animal Telepathy, Spiritual Sensitivity

Other: A white mouse and rat. Both of which are male. The mouse is called Time and the rat is called Fate.

(who is actually getting this ball rolling?)

Last edited by zoruna on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 am 

Lyra had no idea where she was. She rarely ever did. Ever since leaving that small town in the middle of nowhere...she had absolutely no clue where she was. Sure when she asked for directions she could know where she was. Yet that wasn't the same as if you yourself actually knew where you were. She walks. Talking to her two friends. They answered back yet stayed snuggled nice and warm inside the coats facing upwards pockets. Insulated with wool to keep the hands warm should you need to. She used it to keep her pets/tiny friends...cozy.

She had gotten so lost in thought she hadn't noticed where she was going...and tripped. Her tripped led to her falling. This falling led to her rolling down a rather large and slightly bumpy hill towards the abandoned and decaying playground. She lets out an oof. Her two pets had scrambled out and were chasing her down the hill. She finally hit the bottom with a loud. OOMPH! And groans. Sitting up as she then proceeds to look around.

Her mouse Tyme was laughing while her rat Fate was critizing her and giving her a score on performance. "Shut up you two." she mutters. Moving to sitting on her bottom. They scurried up her legs and back into those nice warm pockets of hers. "Pain in the butts." she says teasingly to them. Whatever they said she didn't catch. As she felt...the pulling. That searching need had lessened...yet what did it mean? "Hello? Is anyone here?" she calls out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 pm 

Lyra hears something yet stares around. Just where had she gotten to this time? And better yet why was she here in the first place. Would that pulling feeling ever go away? What did it mean? She had so many questions racing through her mind. She looks towards the voice saying yes. She stands up. Dusting herself off. Looking at the male talking to her.

He seemed...nice. Possibly trustworthy. No! Had she not learned her lesson with her close call with that other person? She looks at him. "Lyra. Who are you?" she asks. Then hears Tyme and Fate speaking to her. She pulls them out. "You two are troublemakers...you know that don't you." she looks at him.

The mice now sitting in her hand like they were standing at attention. "The mouse is Tyme. And the rat is Fate. They are my closest and dearest friends." she sighs. "They are my only friends." she looks around. "Why are you out here all by yourself? I don't know myself why I am here. I just go wherever the feeling takes me."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:05 am 

Lyra knew others thought her possibly crazy. She wasn't though. She had always been able to see, sense, hear, understand, and talk to things others couldn't. Both normal and abnormal. Tyme and Fate start letting out sqeauking sounds. That if you listened close enough to...you would realize it almost could be mistaken or taken for actual talking.

She blinks and replaces his first sentence. -He knows that feeling?- She thinks to herself. Replaying that over and over again. Til Tyme nips her hand lightly. She looks down. Listening as he squeaks away. "You do? Is it a constant pulling and tugging feeling? Like something is insistantly guiding and urging you along in directions further and further from where you started from?" she asks.

Her eyes wide and filled with hope. She truly hope that was the case. Then maybe that would explain the urge and need to continue along. "I like your name." he smiles. "Jasper...it is a cool sounding name." she says. She noticed him coming closer and gets that skittish feeling. Fate's nipping her lightly calmed her. "You two need to stop nipping me. Alright Fate...I won't run." she whispers.

She looks at him. Her compliment to his name the closest she had gone to ever giving a compliment to someone. Then again she tended to NOT talk around others. She looks at him. And tilts her head cutely to the side. Tyme and Fate scramble up her arms and down the front of her and back into her pockets. "Thank you. But they are pets Jasper. They are my only friends. The only ones who understand me. And don't make fun of me due to my...skittishness." she says. "Can you do or see weird things? Like shadows moving where there isn't any way for a shadow to be there?" she asks at random.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm 

She looks at him. Biting her lower lip as she waited. Then her eyes light up. Sparkling like tiny stars on a dark clear and moonless night sky. She jumps up and down in excitement. Then calms. Looking at her newfound hope. And possibly only human person who would be able to understand her and not judge her.

"I don't sleep, get tired and need to sleep, eat, or drink." she says softly. "I can talk to animals and understand them. I can read languages but I am dislexyic(sp?) and so the letters are hard to do. I can also use plants and stuff for healing remedies. And I haven't been taught such things...ever." she looks at him. "To someone else it might be weird. That isn't weird to me. Its really cool!"

She didn't move. Mostly due to images flashing rapidly through her mind like a video on supersonic rewind then fast foward. Nothing made any sense. "I don't know. I wish I did..." she whispers.