All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She shifted again, a distinguished blush across her cheeks now. She wished he'd cut it out with the compliments. It made her feel so strange. She swallowed hard and turned around. "Uhm...you're filthy again, why don't you go take another shower, get your PJ's on, and I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm going to go get dinner. Do you want Chinese or Pizza? Both are right down stairs, about two lots down." she ask him, still not facing him.

She moved to a drawer and pulled it open. She grabbed another vile, marked "Apartment" and stuck it in her pants pocket.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:31 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Raj looks at her shift. "Am I saying or doing something wrong?" he asks. Seeing her shift and then blush was giving him mixed messages. He looks at her with worry in his eyes. "Everytime I say something I believe truthful you start shifting. Which usually means uncomfortableness. And at the same time your blushing which unless your feverish usually means you like something or you are happy to hear it." he says. Rubbing the back of his head. "I'm getting mixed messages." he says.

Sighing a bit he looks at her. "Um...Pizza I guess." he says softly. Looking at her. "I guess so." he sighs and grabs his PJ bottoms and picks up his towel that he dries with a spell. Then walks into the bathroom. He had a confused yet sad look on his face. He clearly thought he'd done something wrong. Or said something wrong. Yet he shuts and locks the door of the bathroom. Mere moments later you could hear the shower water turn on. He waits for it to get hot and steps inside. Sighing a bit he just stands in the water a moment. Then slowly starts to wash himself. Body first.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 am 

She shook her head. She didn't want him to think she was uncomfortable, but she didn't know what else to do. Attraction wasn't something she was used to feeling, especailly not something this strong for someone she just met. Someone that she had so much fun with. That there was so much danger around.

She heard the water start and she quickly grabbed her keys and headed downstairs. She ran down to the pizza place and back up once she had obtained a large pepperoni pizza. She dropped her keys on the counter, relieved to see he was still in the shower.

She took a moment to compose herself and smiled. That must be what it was...all this danger. It had her falling for the badboy in trouble. She nodded. Maybe it would be better to go with this...her feelings weren't usually wrong, her instinct. She locked the door and stood at the door to the bathroom, waiting for him to be done. She needed to talk to him, to figure this out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 pm 

Raj just took his time. Washing himself til he was red in some places. Then left the bathroom. And had gotten dressed in pajama bottoms. He'd exited the room and gotten a soda. A small scuffle ended in him running back upstairs and relocking himself in Lillith's apartment. He then went back into the bathroom. Formed a scrying pool out of the bath tub water and looks into it. "Show me....something. Anything. Show me a purpose for which I can fight for." he says in an ancient chant in ancient tongue.

At first nothing than the waters began swirling and when they stopped...an image of Lillith was there. "So...my instincts were right." he disrupts the magic flow and drains the tub. And stands up. Walking out of the bathroom and looking at her. "Are you back? Did you get food? Were you safe?" he asks softly. Looking worriedly and then calms down. "Sorry...just don't want you getting hurt due to me."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 pm 

When he came out of the bathroom for what she didn't know was the 2nd time, he would have almost run into her. She stepped back suddenly, like she hadn't realized he was so close. She nodded to reaasure him that she was okay "I'm fine...really. Pizza is in the oven to stay warm. But...I wanted to talk to you about something. I seem to have devloped...uhm...feelings for you." she gushed the words quickly, not sure how he would react.

She was scared to look up at him, but she forced herself to meet his eyes. She wanted to be rational, but nothing about the whole situation was rational. She kept her posture calm, but her eyes would have revealed her anxiety.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm 

Raj looks at her. "Oh. My apologies Lillith. I didn't see you there. I should have payed more attention." he says softly. Looking at her. Tilting his head to the side. "Okay. I am glad that your fine." he says. "I'd be really **** if someone hurt you. And I wasn't but a bit edgy with Ben. I have good control over my anger." he explains. Looking at her. "Okay." he says. Hoping this wasn't one of those I like you but we need to just be friends conversations.

What she did say caught him off guard. He took note of her stance. She was scared to look up at him. While he had been scared she'd freak if he told her his feelings. He smiles. A huge and brightly warm grin. "I have had feelings for you since I first laid eyes upon you." he says honestly. Looking at her. "I was just too afraid to admit it until now." he says softly and honestly. Looking at her. "Hey...since we established we both have feelings for each other...would it be too soon to..." he pauses. "Ask you out? As in the will you be my girlfriend sort of way? If so...its hypothetical." he says.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 am 

She looked up at him, her eyes clearing when he basically said the same thing to her, that she'd said to him. He had feelings for her too? She blinked. It was hard to...absorb. She nodded again, her hands idly playing with the cross around her neck. She blushed profusely and bit her lip.

Was he really going to ask her out, like a kid in 7th grade did? To be his girlfriend? She almost giggled. She didn't care about the title, it in fact, made her a little uncomfortable.

"Let's forget about the title, okay? I don't like naming it, because it doesn't feel...right." she told him, still blushing. "Let's just agree to not go off on dates with other people...okay?" she'd leaned close now, up on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear, her arms extended up and on-to his shoulders. Her hands were small already with long fingers, but aganist his shoulders, she suddenly felt so much smaller. He had a big burden to bear, and she wasn't sure how much she could help...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 am 

Raj watches her look back at her. She seemed to like the fact he liked her back? Maybe. He wasn't sure. He didn't seem to have the knack for understanding women too well. He smiles nervously and watches her blink. Was his having feelings...genuine feelings...for her really that hard to believe? He wonders to himself.

He looks at her and lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank heavens. I feel the same way about the whole title thing. You are right...it isn't normal to name that sort of thing." he grins happily. His eyes sparkling. "Agreed." he looks at her. "No other people than again...I have the most interesting woman near me. Isn't going to EVER be anyone as awesome and intriguing as the one I see before me." he says honestly.

Looking at her. He pulls her to stand on his feet so when he leaned down to place a light lingering kiss upon her lips neither of them had to stretch as far to do so. "I like that your a bit shorter than me. Makes me feel tall and besides...its part of what makes you...well...you."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:40 am 

She shifted slightly, no uncomfortable, just a little awkard. She was still blushing though, an almost rosy red color butterflied across her cheeks. "Okay. Agreed." she nodded.

It was when he pulled her a little, to stand on his feet that she blushed a deeper red. Dear Gaia, what was he doing? She froze when he kissed her, having never been kissed that way before. But it only took a moment, the electricty when he touched her melting her resolve. She tilted her head slightly and went to kiss him back, but he'd already pulled away, and she was left dazed and wanting. She reached up with one hand, and ran her fingers thru his hair and pushed him down some, to press her lips aganist his again. "Mmm.." she murrmered softly, her heartbeat drumming in her ears.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:54 am 

Raj liked the way she blushed. Made him feel special and happy. He didn't know why for either thing but it did. He had been going to leave her with that teasing and lingering kiss. Apparently though...she had other ideas on that account. He lets out a soft sound of delight when they were kissing again. He loved the feeling of her soft fingers running through the silky strands of his hair. He wraps one arm around her waist securely and the other runs its fingers through her soft strands.

He pulls back only when it was needed to breath. "Wow...that was...wow...unbelievably firey." he says. "Almost out wordly wonderful." he says. A faint blush now upon his cheeks. "We should eat now." he says. Trying to remember they needed to eat. (can you bring in the next event that throws danger their way soon? we can take turns doing that.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 pm 

((Sure sure. No problem. She's got to go to work soon anyway.))

After a moment more, she smiled. "Yeah, we should eat." she nodded and headed over to the stove and pulled the pizza from the over. She grabbed herself a slice of pizza and held open the box for him. "Let's sit down, maybe watch a movie? Or did you just want to eat and go to bed?"

Her clear blue eyes examined him. She found it hard not to drool, looking him over. He was just so...hot. She took a bite of her own pizza and leaned aganist the counter. After a few more bites she put down the crust and smiled.

"Imma go put on my pj's. I'll be back in a second."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:25 pm 

(awesome)

He looks at her. Nodding his head and watches her pull the pizza pie out of the oven. He grabs a slice and starts nomming on it. (nomming=eating) He nods his head. "Yeah a movie sounds great." he says softly. "And I am not ready to sleep yet." he says honestly. Looking at her. "Alright." he says softly. He continued eating. They watched a movie and then went to sleep hours later.

The next day......

Raj wakes early and pulls out an outfit from the closet. Putting on the tight tank top(see below) and a pair of form fitting faded black jeans.(see below) All after taking a shower. He waits for her to wake and get ready. He had a feeling. A nagging suspicion that something was going to go down today.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:33 pm 

She shifted in her sleep. Sunshine was streaming thru the open windows, but she refused to wake up. She rolled over and yawned. Slowly, her crystal blue eyes opened and she yawned again. Her short black hair was a mess, and her tank top was ruffled. "Mmm..." she yawned. 7am was really early, but she had a lot to do before she went into work at 3. She shifted again, and lay back down and threw the blankets up over her head. "It's too early!" she griped.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:22 pm 

Raj looks at her. Smiling a bit. He watches the sunlight streaming in. He just waited. Sitting on the ground and doing centering meditation. And as such he was literally levitating. Two inches off of the ground. And he hears her moving around yet he was not distracted from his meditation. Not until he finished his meditation did he stand up. "Your work called. They need you to switch shifts. Said something about needing you in an hour." he shrugs. "Anyways...morning."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:31 pm 

She shifted under the covers and sat straight up in bed. She blinked and looked at him. "****, you're serious?" she scrambled out of bed, and to the bathroom. Without closing the door she turned on the water and started pulling clothes off. She groaned and ran to her closet, not wearing her shorts. Lucky her shirt was long enough that it didn't matter, he wouldn't be able to see anything. She pulled out her uniform, tight black pants and a pressed white shirt, with a red tie. She laid them out on the bed carefully and ran back to the bathroom. She stripped off her shirt and climbed into the shower in one quick motion. "Oh jeeze, I'm gonna be late. Martin is going to kill me." she whined, washing her hair and body quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 am 

Raj watches her. Nodding his head. And waits. Giving her privacy. And waits til she was ready. He blinks and freezes time in place. And except for her and him and the shower water...everything was frozen in time. And by the time she finished the spell had ended. He runs over to her. "Umm...I froze time so now you won't be late." he says softly. Hoping she was ready to go. "I want to see where you work. So I'm coming with." he says with a smile. "Besides...its boring here without you." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:16 am 

When she came out of the shower, her hair was towel dried and she had her towel wrapped around her. She blinked. "You...froze time?" she laughed softly, and moved over to him and hugged him, and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. She pulled away, blushing like crazy. "Uhm. Thanks. I'll go get dressed and get my makeup on." she smiled and winked at him. It was nice to know he could freeze time...that might come in handy sometime later down the road. She headed to the edge of the bed, picked up her tight black pants and her buttonup shirt and went back to the bathroom. A few moments later she came back out, fully dressed, her hair neat, her makeup done in soft colors, and just a little of her light brown lipstick, giving her an earthy look. She pulled on her black work shoes to complete the outfit. "Alright, how do I look?" she ask him. Her outfit was curved everywhere she was curved, it fit like a glove and emphaized every part of her that deserved emphazing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 pm 

Raj looks at her. "Yes. I froze time. Why are you laughing?" he asks. Blinking and hugs her back. Kisses those soft lips back right up until she pulled away. She might be blushing yet she wasn't the only one. His cheeks were feeling rather warm as well. "Alright." he smiles and waits. He turns and let her have privacy and when she asked him how she looked he turned to face her. His eyes widen and it took his breath away. He opens and closes his mouth a few times yet nothing would come out at first. Then one single word came out of his lips. "WOW." it said it loud and clear. He thought her sizzling hot. So much so he was speechless. He had taken the time she was in the shower to change outfits. (see included pics below)
(pants)Image
(shirt, belt, gloves)Image
(long leather trench coat...is worn open not closed in the story)Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 pm 

She smiled sweetly and winked at him playfully. She rummaged thru her closet for a second and then pulled out a biker helmet. "This is how we're getting to my work today..." she told him and tossed the helmet at him. "Are you ready...to...go?" she was just taking note of his outfit. "Do you always have to look so hot?" she blushed again, grinning still, looking him over. "Well, you'll stick out like a sore thumb today." she giggled again. "Com'on." she reached to pull him out the door.

Once downstairs she hopped on her bike and pulled her own helmet on. She kicked the bike to life and patted her back seat, for him to sit. "Better hold on tight too..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 am 

He looks at her. Smiling and grins even more at her playful wink. He catches the biker helmet. "Nice...bet the rides sweet too." he says. Leaving the word sweet double meaninged as he winks at her this time. He looks at her. Walking up to her. "Yes. I am ready to go." he says. "Do I always----" he grins impishly. "Why yes. It comes naturally when I'm around you." he says in a playful tease. "Aside from which...you like it oh so very much." he says playfully. He grins. "Good. I hate being one of the crowd numbers." he says seriously. Laughing and lets her pull him along.

"Coming." he says happily. He gets on. Wrapping his arms around her more than willingly. He presses his body up into hers. "Yeah. I've noticed something. Most guys are too chicken to get on the back of the motorcycle...you ever notice that?" he asks softly. He holds onto her waist gently but securely. "I thought you'd never ask..." he says in a teasing purr.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next