All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She shifted on the bed again, smiling as he took his place next to her, leaning aganist the wall. She waited and listened carefully, her blue eyes watching him. She laughed softly once he was done. "Well, this is sort of your bed too. I don't have a couch and the floor is not fit to sleep on, so you can sleep up here with me. We're both adults right. And my full-size bed is plenty big enough for two people." she wasn't altogether comfortable, sleeping with someone who was practically a stranger, and by sleeping she meant sleeping in the same bed, not the other- She mentally shook her head. She would not think about sleeping with him.

Instead she blushed, hearing him say how attractive he thought she was. She bit at her lip, still smiling, and scooted off the bed. She held out her hand for his bowl, if he was finished.

"I'll take that and get it washed."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Raj looks at her. Smiling again. Grinning one of those goofy grins guys tend to get from time to time. And laughs a bit. "Oh...right." he says. Rubbing the back of his head. He felt a bit silly yet he didn't mind as he was just having a good time being around her. "Yeah. And I am not the type to try anything." he says honestly. He looks at her. "Anyways...I really appreciate your kindness. And willingness to allow me to stay here with you." he grins a bigger smile.

His hand lower to take up the last bite of his stir-fry. "And...I can't wait to get some sleep. I promise you...I'm not a pervert. Though I do not like sleeping in shirts. If that is a problem...I'll be more than happy to sleep in a shirt." he says softly. He looks at her. Handing her his bowl. "Lillith. Who is it I could potentially become a target to?" he asks softly. "Thank you for the wonderful meal. I'm stuffed."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm 

She watched him carefully, taking in what he was saying. How he promised not to "make a move" on her. She grinned. It was just funny the way he'd put it. She bit at her lip and took the bowl from him. She headed back to the kitchen and began washing the dishes. The apartment was really open, so aside from the bathroom, there were no other doors, except the one to the outside of the apartment.

"I was just about so suggest that we talk about that." she told him, finishing up the dishes.

"You need to learn to control that magic. You can become a target for dark magic users. Your magic is pure right now, but if someone got their hands on you and steal that magic. Or worse...brain wash you." she moved out of the kitchen and back to where he was.

"You just have to learn to control how much magic you give off. You should blend in. Okay, do you see how much magic I'm giving off? Just a little right? It should be just a think layer over my skin, like it's part of me. See how it moves with me?" she ask him, moving her arm back and forth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm 

He listens as she washes the dishes. And looks around a bit. Trying to take it all in. Waiting for her to speak. "Okay." he says. Not sure why his magic which he didn't know how MUCH he contained was going to get him hurt. He had a feeling her answer would make sense. And that old sage voice was telling him...she was trustable. That he could trust this one to help him. And to not use him for her own gain.

He listens as she talked. "How can I learn to control magic which I don't even know I have? How do you control magic that hasn't even awakened to be able to use yet?" he asks softly. "I want to learn how. But I just don't know how that would even be possible. And---" he falls silent. Hearing the sage voice say something. "The magic sage voice I've heard all my life...says stealing my magic...would only end in pain for the other person. And is destined to fail." he blinks.

His eyes had gone blank. As if he was in another world when he'd said that last bit. He shakes his head. "I hate it when that happens...when I see images that make no sense. See things that aren't possible." he mutters to himself. Blinking. "Brainwash me? People can actually do that???" he looks shocked. Because he was shocked.

He looks at her. "How do I control that?" he asks softly. Looking at her. And thinks hard. Watching her. "Yeah I see." he says softly. Looking at his own arm. And tries to lower that again. Instead he gets a headache and it waterfalls rapidly off of him instead of just ripples. He cries out in pain. Then forces the power to stop flowing. Cuts it off completely. Swaying a bit before it returns to the normal level. "Um...that didn't work too well...did it?" he sighs. "What if...that amount showing off is a low amount? Is that possible? And how do you make yours stay so close to your skin?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:37 pm 

She shifted, watching him. Magic sage voice? She blinked. And for a split second, she thought what about what she had gotten herself into? This was a man she picked up off the street who said he knew how to do magic, and she saw the magic aura around him. She bit her lip softly.

"Well..uhm..." she shrugged, not sure what to say or what to tell him. "Every Witch has a spirit guide, one that shows you the way when you're not sure, but usually it's an animal, not some voice in your head. Like mine...is a raven. Weird and cliche I know, but it's what mine is." she shrugged again.

She watched him, her arms crossed over her chest, as he tried to pull it closer. When it went wrong and caused massive waves of magic to flow from him, she normally would have moved out of the way, but there was no where to go. So she was engulfed in his magic aura. She tingled all over, her face went completly numb, and for a moment, she had a moment of total clarity. She could see everything in sharp contrast to the way it was before. She gasped softly, but stood there, entranced at what she was seeing. He had a LOT more than she had guessed...but where did he get so much magic from?

Once the waves ceased and moved to what looked like blue fire raditating from his form, she shook her head, coming back to reality. Her once glazed blue eyes focused, and she shifted again.

"Okay...no, it didn't. Maybe we shouldn't worry so much about how much your aura puts off...maybe we should just learn to control what's showing. We'll work on simple spells first. See what you do and don't know."

She moved over to where she'd thrown the old worn book on her bed, and picked it up.

"It was Nana's...before I moved to the states when I was 15." she opened the book slowly, careful not to tear the pages.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm 

He looks at her. "I don't think this is the same. It is more like when you go to a temple and pray to your ancestors in China sort of voice. Not a I'm a spirit guide sort of way. I haven't found mine yet. I think mine will come in due time." he says honestly. Shrugging since he'd regained total control. The blue fire shrunk back down to the level it had been. Just like the aura had been before.

He looks at her. "Are you okay? Did I accidently hurt you? Please don't be hurt. I hate it when someone gets hurt." he bites his lip nervously. When she returned to normal he let out a very audible sigh of relief. And zones back in on what she was saying. He looks at her. "I know how to do all the basics. I use magic to keep my outfit clean and smelling good." he gets a faint tint of pink to his cheeks. "I um...don't have anything else to wear." he says honestly.

Returning to normal. "And I don't wish you to waste your money on me." he says quickly. Not wishing her to feel like she needed to help him. "Everything else...um...well...blew up." he stammers out. Looking sad and ashamed of himself for a moment. Then returns his gaze to her. He looks at the book. Everything in it...even the old tongue...was clear as day to him. "Hmm...maybe there is an aura masking spell in there." he says outloud. "If there is...I could use it once I learn to control what I do have." he bites his lip. "Lillith I must warn you. Even the power behind the basic spells...is stronger than normal."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 pm 

She shifted slightly, looking up at him, her head tilited slightly. She watched him look it over and for a moment she wondered if he could read the old language. She could, but that's only because Nana had taught it to her since birth.

"Don't worry about your spirit animal...it will come to you, when you least expect it of course." she smiled knowingly. That's how it had happened to her, when she'd been mourning over Nana's grave at 17. The raven had come right up to her and shown her the way. She remembered how at peace she'd felt when that happened, and it brightened her blue eyes, sparked a life in them that he might not have seen before.

She shook her head when he commented about her spending her money. He really didn't know her well, did he? It didn't matter that Nana had left her all the money she could ever want, plus she worked part time, so she had a nice stock pile. "I don't have to spend money on clothes for you. I already have some for you." she blushed slightly. "I don't remember why I bought them, but something told me I'd need them. It was a few months ago." she handed him the book carefully and went over to her large closet. One side was stocked with her clothes, the other side was full of mens clothes, in what looked to be his precise size.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 pm 

Raj's eyes roamed over the scripture handwritten upon this really old book. His eyes sparkling as if seeing a rare and exotic candy he loved dearly. And as if it had been a long time since he had seen it. Now technically it wasn't a candy BUT it had been a long time since he had seen a true old language spell book. And seeing one THIS old...well it excited him beyond belief. It made him feel...alive to be seing it.

He tears his gaze from the book when she spoke. "Yeah. Your right. Everything happens for a reason. Those reasons are not always understandable or noticable but they are still there." he says softly. His fingers almost seeming to stroke the book. "Hmm....this isn't a spell...this looks like a note to you..." he starts to read it outloud.

~Times are changing Lillith. There is many dangers beginning to come back to this world. There is rumors Lillith that speaks of the return or reincarnation of the greatest magic user known to ever come into existance upon our world....Merlin. This rumor may be false but if it is true. This child born of Merlin's power. The inheritor of his power will face many dangers and trials along the way to discovering and mastering Merlin's power. You my dear are the strongest magic user to inherit the magical power gift in centuries of our family lineage.

Merlin's descendent will most likely not know he or she is of Merlin's lineage. And there is an even greater danger he or she will face...Morgan Le Fay...the greatest Black Magic User to ever exist...Merlin died defeating her but black magic has a way of keeping the evil alive. There is no doubt...Morgan Le Fay will return around the same time as the child of Merlin's power is born.

You are also the descendent of the only Lady Knight of the round table. Yes. King Athur and the round table were indeed true and existing. If you are reading this................~

He blinks and looks at her. "Wow...I haven't seen this old language since...well...my hometown accident. And even then it was only as the images and letters were running through my mind." he says. "I lost control back then. Anyways...this section of old language is of the dead old language." he sighs. "I have no idea what any of that meant or even of who wrote it to you." he points to the tiny scripture that was easily missed. "But it is right there."

He blinks and looks at her. "You don't? That is---good?" he says in a half questioning half stating way. "You do?" he wasn't quite sure how but it sounded okay. "Okay. Yeah...around a few months ago is when that ancestral voice told me to go far beyond where the eye can see. I thought it meant the horizon. Now I believe it was far beyond the sea...not see." he says.

Staring at the clothes. Something told him that they would fit him. Some like a glove others more loosely. "Wow...that is...just wow...those are my size. I can tell just by looking at them." he stares at her. "This is starting to feel like something or someone or somethings or someones...planned this out." he sas softly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 am 

She blinked, hearing him say that there was a note to her. She'd look all thru that book, and she hadn't been able to find anything that Nana had left for her. Why was it that just now this note was revealed? She reached him quickly, and she stared at the page, in a sort of unbelievable trance. She listened and absorbed each work, her head tilted to see the page too.

"Nana..." she pressed her hand to her heart and whispered, tears whelled up in her eyes. For the longest time she'd thought that Nana didn't want her to know anything else, that the older woman had just wanted to keep her out of things to protect her. And in her own way she was right, but Nana was not here to protect her anymore, her own Mother wasn't here to protect her. It came down to this.

"No, the clothes are yours. Look them over, change if you want to, they all still have tags, so anything you don't like we can take back." she said idly, still staring at the book where the note had recently appeared. She shivered softly and looked up at him with wide blue eyes, eyes that were full of excitement and wonder.

"You must be him. You must be Merlin or the carrier of his power or something. You have to be. How do you explain you just showing up out of nowhere, no clothes, nothing and finding me?" she ask him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 am 

He looks at her. She'd done that strange almost falling into a trance like thing again. He watched her tilting her head to look at the page. "I can't read the rest of the note to you...it is too faded by age. It is like this note appeared after my hand touched it. Don't know how to explain it other than a warmth went through my palm. And there was a ladies voice. She told me to read it." he blushes. "I know I probably sound crazy but I am not kidding. The voice really did tell me to read it to you. I am...not sure who it was though." he says.

Trailing off slowly. As she had tears in her eyes. "Are you okay? Please...don't cry. I'll have to hug you close and be a shoulder to cry upon if you start to cry." he says softly.

He smiles. "Sure. Thanks. If you are sure. I really appreciate it." he says softly. Getting up and hugs her softly. And walks over to the closet. Pulling out a pajama bottoms and holds it to himself. Dark blue it looked hot pressed against his skin. "I think this will work. What do you think?" he asks softly. "I like everything you picked out. You got mega awesome fashion sense." he says. Thumbs upping her.

He blinks and follows her gaze to the book. "All I did was touch it. I swear! It just appeared there after I touched it. I didn't do anything. I promise." he says. Worried she was upset or something. He relaxes at her excitement and wonder that was in her eyes. "Phew...the eyes say your not upset. Hey....your eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue...I have ever seen! I love your eyes. Beautiful. And they are sparkling like a crystal clear spring in the sunlight or fading moonlight." he says in a strangely romantic way.

He blinks. "I must be him?" he echoes til she continued. "Merlin? As in reincarnated greatest user of magic ever???" he exclaims questioningly. "That...could be. But at the same time it sounds weird." he says. Biting his lower lip. "Perhaps..." he fades off. "Um...I can't. In fact when you put it that way...it makes terrorfyingly good sense. Maybe that is who the mage sage voice is that urges me on and tells me things from time to time. Do you think that is possible?" he asks softly.

He walks to the bathroom. Changes into the pajama bottoms and walks out. "Where can I put the dirty clothing?" he asks softly. Holding his top and bottoms in the crook of one arm. "Are you going to send me away? Due to how dangerous I may be?" he asks worriedly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:06 am 

She shook her head, let him hug her and smiled in return. Again, when he'd touched her, she'd felt the shock of electricty running through her so fast she almost jerked back. However she was able to maintain her composure, her smile genuine. She watched him move over to the closet and found herself staring a little. She quickly blinked and looked back down to the book.

"Yeah, I know it makes weird sense." she commented, her head tilted slightly. She closed the book and sat it down on the bed. She watched the magic flare off of him, and she pondered for a moment.

Could this be true? Is this why Nana had trained her so hard through her early teenage years, why she'd pushed and encouraged her to work so hard. She'd missed so many events regular teens had encountered because of the work she put into her magic.

She watched him move towards her bathroom, and then when he came out in the pajama bottoms she'd bought, one of many pairs she grinned. He looked so cute in those, and then she thought about laying in bed with him in those. She shifted on the bed, blushing now, the pale hint of red across her face lightening her skin sweetly. He already thought she was very attractive and it was obvious in the way her heart beat quickened that she liked him. She shifted again to look out the window.

"Just throw them on the floor somewhere. I will do laundry tomorrow before I go to work." she told him, staring out at the sky. The sun would be setting soon and tomorrow would be here before she knew it. She sighed softly, and turned to look back at him.

"Well, it'll be dinner time soon. Any special requests? We could watch a movie or even go out to dinner if you'd like to show off those new clothes of yours..." she smiled at him.

"Decide while I go take a shower." she headed past him and stopped at the bathroom door.
"Don't blow anything up now..." she grinned and wiggled her finger at him and winked.

Slowly she closed the door. After she was alone she let out a deep sigh and turned the water on, and proceeded with her shower.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:59 pm 

He was just hugging her. He merely was thanking her. He didn't know if it was uncomfortable for her or not. He just wanted to show her his appreciation. And to make her not cry. He smiles a weird goofy smile. "Yeah. I guess so." he says with a small shrug. Looking at her. He blinks. And she was blushing. "You feverish? Your face just got pink tinted." he says. Hoping she was alright then a thought hit him. "Wait...are you blushing?" he asks. "Why are you blushing?"

He was a bit confused yet smiles. "Alright. I could just magic everything clean and smelling good. It is what I did before meeting you." he says honestly. Looking at her. Thinking. "Go out to dinner. Sure. I like the sound of that. I'll get dressed." he smiles at her. "Only if its you I'm showing off for." he says in a playful tease. Yet he was serious at the same time. He looks at her. "Alright." he walks back into the closet. Peering out as she walked into the bathroom doorway.

It was his turn to blush. He rubs the back of his head. "Er...I promise to attempt to not do so." he says. Bright red. He vanished into the closet as she jumped in the shower. He found a tight pair of black jeans. Slid them on after taking the pajama bottoms off. Finds a tank top that showed off ALL his muscles and toned abs. He then takes out a black jean jacket and uses it to finish the look. Putting on the shoes he owned he walks out. Looking hot and cool as all get out.

He waits. Sitting on the bed and reading the book. So much he didn't know. So much he needed to know. And now he was dealing with finding out he was either a reincarnated Merlin or a direct descendent of his. This was a doozy of a day.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 pm 

She smiled, washed her hair, scrubbed herself clean. She was a witch, so all of her soaps and shampoos were made by her. And all natural at that. She shaved her legs too. Once she was done, she got out, towel dried herself dry, and wrapped the towel around her as tight as she could. She was small boned, a nice curve to her hips and waist. Long legs too. She stood about 5ft 6 1/2 inches, which was tall for her family. She opened the door and steam rushed out.

She stood there in her towel, her hair still wet and plastered to her face, barefoot. She smiled and walked over to her closet.

"I suppose you decided to go out to dinner?" she asked playfully. "Well..." she reached up and grabbed two seperate outfits. One was a long pair of black leather pants, and the matching tank top, with a jacket similar to his. The other was a short leather skirt with a red halter top that showed more skin. "Which one do you think?" she ask him.

She had yet to actually look him over, more than a glance, but now she stood right in front of him, and she really got a look at him. Her eyes widened a little, and she bit at her lip. He really could dress himself...and look hot too. She blushed again, but tried to turn her head.

"Hmm?" she ask, waiting for his answer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 pm 

Raj waited. He turned when he heard the bathroom door open. He blinked. And his eyes widen in appreciation. Then realizing he was staring he quickly averted his gaze. "Wow...you not just hot your drop dead sexy." he says. Blushing a tiny bit due to how rude he'd been. Just standing there staring at her. He didn't wish her to be uncomfortably. He looks at her. "I like them both. But outfit one is nice for a simple dinner outing." he grins.

"Save outfit two for a time we go to a dance nightclub bar scene. Either way your gonna look sizzling hot." he says. Grinning happily. He nods his head. "Yeah. Thought a dinner not picked off a tree or bush would be rather nice change." he smiles again. "I'll turn around so you can dress." he says. "And close my eyes." he does so. Walking a bit away and the sunlight hits him just right to make his magic aura sparkle and shimmer. "So...what type of food do you like?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:03 pm 

She shifted again. She was used to a few compliments, mostly from customers, or when she worked the bar. But it wasn't often that someone looked at her like that. Her heart did the flutter in her chest, and suddenly she found it hard to breathe.

She cleared her throat and swallowed, smiling.

"Okay. Outfit #1 then." she smiled and hung the other one back up. "I think it makes me look sorta like a biker chick." she laughed, looking him over.

"Thanks." she told him, for turning around. When he walked away a bit, his back to her, and the sun hit the aura around him, she was stunned. She stopped thinking, and for a moment, her feet carried her forward. She forgot everything else, hypnotized by the way it swirled and danced in front of her. She only stopped when she was less than half a foot away from him, watching the fire.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:49 pm 

Raj smiles. Looking at her. "Hmm...yep. Outfit number one." he says. He shrugs. His back still to her. "Meh...doesn't matter. You'd look hot to me even if you were wearing glasses and a prep outfit. Though...the prep outfit would most likely look unusual on you. You would most likely be able to pull it off." he says. Smiling a bit. "Your welcome for whatever it is your thanking me for." he says softly. Unaware she was near him.

An hour later....

Raj was looking at her. Smiling as they walked side by side to an Italian restaruant. He loved Italian. And for some odd reason was able to speak and understand any language. He mentally shrugs it off. "I'll order for us. The sign says authentic Italian experience. Let's see how authentic they are talking." he says. Smiling and looks at her. Speaking to her in Italian. Somehow his voice could make any language sound sexy. "Tu sei la donna più calda sotto il cielo illuminato dalla luna." (Translation: You are the hottest woman under the moonlit sky.)

He opens the door for her. Following her inside the resturaunt. He takes her further inside the waitor asked in Italian how many. And smoking or non smoking. As well as if they were on a date. He replies back in Italian. His fluidity and fluency caught the waiter off guard. "Ci sono due di noi. Non fumare. E sì. Si tratta di una sorta di data per noi." (Translation: There is two of us. No smoking. And yes. This is a kind of date for us.) They were then led to a section that had roses and candles upon the table. He smiles at her.

"Well...this is more romantic than I thought he would do but it suits this situation." he says. And opens his mouth to say something else. When the world seemed to start spinning around. Everyone here...they used magic. "Magical resturaunt." he whispers to Lillith. And sits up. Looking at her. And blinks. A man came towards them. And started talking to them.

Ben Racer

Ben walked over. A dark look in the one eye you could see. "Hello Lillith. I'm SO glad to see you." he says. Moving quickly he grabs her and hold her to him with one arm tightly around her throat. "Well now...you see Lillith. I'm quite upset with you. You've turned down ALL my offers and requests for a date. And you KNOW how much I love being blown off." he laughs darkly. Now that she was really close his aura could be seen. Violent dark black. And then he growls and lets go of her. His hand and arm enveloped in a holy white light. "OW! What the?!" he exclaims.

Raj had seen the man grab Lillith. And that broke two of his rules. One...never touch a woman unless asked to do so or it is harmless. And two...never manhandle a woman ANYWHERE near him. Due to breaking two of his top rules...he decided this man...needed to learn a lesson. He launches holy energy ball after energy ball at Ben. "Leave her alone! Men are not allowed to treat women with disrespect! And manhandeling one in front of me...will get you hurt!" he says. That aura flaming around him as he glares at Ben.

Ben growls and puts up a dark shield. Blocking most but not all of the holy wisps of magic. He scowls. "You! Your who Sensai is looking for! How convienent. I get to Kill two birds with one stone...so to speak." he smirks and sends a blast intended to knock Lillith flying hard into a wall on the far side of the room. He lets out a yell of dark fury when this...youth...used an energy transference spell and took his spell attack onto himself. "YOU LITTLE PRICK! I WOULD KILL YOU BUT SENSAI SAYS YOUR NEEDED ALIVE!" he yells darkly and in more than slightly **** offness.

Raj looks at him. His shirt torn and tattered from doing the spell energy transference. And his chest a bit bruised up. He stands in front of Lillith. "Is that the best you got?" he asks calmly. His voice so calm...it was scary. When he was not given an answer...he sighs. "In that case...let me show you how that spell is done. The correct way." he launches a white and blue swirling vortex of magic at Ben so quickly it hurled HIM in another direction.

The fight between these two took three hours. Yet in the end...Ben was forced to run or be destroyed...by the strong power of Raj. Yet Raj had held back. Not having used his all but he used a large portion of it. Ben fled and swore revenge. That he'd be back for them. And that Lillith and Raj had not seen the last of him.

Raj stands there. His shirt and jacket annihilated. He had sweat beads all up and down his back and chest. He was panting heavily. Having used more magic than he'd used in a very long time. "Hey...your...alright...right?" he pants out. Turning around and facing her. "Perhaps we should just order some Chinese take out?" he suggests. Panting and stumbles over to her. Holding onto her for support. "Haven't used that much...in a very long time. I must be better...the building is still standing...for the most part." he says. Grimacing as the bathrooms exploded. "Yep. For the most part."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:13 pm 

Lillith smiled, having gotten dressed after a moment of staring at him.

There were now out and about. She was wearing the black leather pants, matching tank top and a jacket very similar to his. She topped the whole outft off with a pair of "ass-kicker" boots.

She shifted next to him, smiling, watching him carefully. He seemed so at ease with her. A completely different person than the man she met in the coffee shop. He was comfortable in his magic and that was why she'd brought him to the Italian restraunt where most of the magic users in the area frequented. Not everyone would be a magic user, but most people were.

"Yes, order for u-" she'd barely gotten the words out when Ben grabbed her. Kicking and screaming, threatening and what not would be any womans normal response, but she didn't. She stayed still, waiting for him to be done, then she would polietly make an excuse and laugh it off and he'd go away. That's the way it always worked with him. Getting upset and pushing him never did much to deter him from pursuing her.

But. She had Raj with her. And apparently he didn't take to kindly to her being grabbed or man handled. She ended up being blown backwards, hitting her head. She was then unconcious for some of their fight. When she came to, she looked around groggily.

"Jeeze..." she whispered and stood up. She only meant to help, but she was in some serious awe at the fight taking place. Raj's magic truely was something to look at.

"Yeah...chinese take-out. Or a pizza." she nodded, still a little star struck.
"Let's go home." she told him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 pm 

Raj had seen her hit the wall. And it had spurred him to fight harder. Hence why the resturaunt was still standing...for the most part. And why only the bathrooms exploded and erupted into total chaos. He however was panting. And when he was completely certain Ben was truly gone...he hugs her. Placing his lips to her forehead. Chanting full out healing spell. That included pain and injury transference. Thus she would feel all nice and dandy where he would feel like an 18-wheeler just about ran him over. He lets her go. "Yeah. Chinese. Pizza would mean delivery. And that at the moment would be bad." he points out.

He smiles at her. And leans into her. More for support than as a way to do something. He liked being around her. In fact if he let himself think on it...he liked her in general. With every fiber of his being. "And home...sounds wonderful. Mostly because...its with you." he says. His words soft yet rang out with total truth and honesty. He groans. His body hurt. "I'm sorry. If I had just been faster to react...you wouldn't have flown backwards and hit your head. I blocked the majority of it. I"m so sorry." he says. Clearly upset he'd failed to keep her a 100% safe.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:03 pm 

She smiled up at him. Nana used to kiss her forehead to heal boo-boo's she'd gotten as a child. The memory of it almost had her laughing. And then the wonderful feeling spread thru her and she gasped. "No! No. You save your strength." She told him.

She could easily support his weight, and him saying how nice it would be since she was with him had her blushing. She could feel how true it was to him, that he was with her.

She smiled and whispered in his ear gently, "Just hold onto me. I'll get us home." she grinned and pulled a small vile from her pocket and threw it down. A large puff of smoke would surround them, and he might feel a pulling sensation, and then solid ground would materalize under his feet and they would be back in her apartment again, in the kitchen.

She smiled. "Transportation vile...it's always good to keep one handy. Never know when it might be needed." she nodded.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:21 pm 

Raj looks at her. And grins playfully. "Too late. Already did it." he says teasingly. Leaning into her and smiles. "I enjoy when your cheeks flush. Though it leaves me hoping each and every time that it is due to something good. Rather than something back." he says softly. Looking at her and smiling lovingly. He was honest with her. And didn't feel the need to be on constant guard. He smiles and looks at her.

He holds onto her. Shivering at her whisper in his ear. "Alright. I'll hold onto you. Though I'll be awfully reluctant to let go. I like you being near. And even more so in my arms." he says in a sleepy yet honest way. He looks at the vile. And then blinks looks around and sees the apartment. "Nice." he says. "I like that. I don't know how to do the whole potions thing. The one attempt I made blew up the kitchen. No kidding. I'm serious. And it ATE the pot whole." he groans.

"I am glad to have met you." he says softly. "And perhaps you'll be able to teach me to do the whole potion thing without blowing something up." he says softly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next