All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Raj Numen

Raj had left home a mere week ago. He'd went to find himself. And to find out who he really was. Yet he'd had no luck so far. Yet he would not allow himself to be discouraged. He wanted to make sure that he found out who he was and why he had magic abilities. He not only wanted it...he needed to know. It wasn't often you learn your a powerful magic user. Or that you find out magic really does exist. Yet he'd found this out when he was young. Had a few mishaps over the years as he fought to learn control over this unique power. And talk about having to hide it from people.

That in itself was a hard job. Yet he'd done so despite the odds not being in his favor. He walks into a new city. It was called Muris Valley. He'd never heard of it before but his stomach was demanding food. And hs feet were demanding to rest. He walks deeper into the city. Taking in the sites. He had clothes in his large backpack and money in his wallet. Other than that he had no belongings on his person.

Last edited by zoruna on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 am 

Name: Lillith Smith
Bio: Lillith moved out young, moved to the big city and started a life there. Despite her age, she quickly became a very successful waitress. The contrast of blue eyes and such dark black hair, completely natural, made it easy for her to win a customers heart. The magic helped too. Her charmed necklace that she always wore, the large open topped cross. She's pretty much mastered her magic, but there is the occasional spell that she needs help with. She lives in a studio apartment on the top floor.

((any questions?))

Last edited by Angelica on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 pm 

Lillith walked idly thru the streets. The big city was her home. Her love. She pulled in a deep breath of air, and though it wasn't the cleanest smell in the world, it was familar and homey to her. It was her day off, so she prowled lazily. People watching. Her short black hair hung loose, a little wet from her recent shower. Today she'd decided to be a little less witchy and wore blue jeans with a black tank top. Her cross hung around her neck idly, swinging softly as she walked. Today was going to be a good day, something deep inside told her that. When she reached the coffee shop she'd been frequenting lately, and she stepped inside. She ordered her usual coffee with 3 sugars and sat down and watched.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:12 pm 

(congratulations :) )

Raj was walking. Such a HUGE city. It was bigger than any city he'd been in as of yet. And he doubted he'd encounter anything bigger either. Something inside whispered to him. That magical voice of wisdom. That ancient sage voice that gave him crypic vieled clues and riddles to solve to know or figure out new things. Usually the next location he was to head towards. He was wearing a hot outfit (one in his picture at top of thread) and as such had women and men alike staring at this drop dead sexy male.

He looked like an exotic model who just happened to be waltzing through their town at a lazy and liesurely pace. He stops as he hears the voice. Unknowing to him it was the voice of Merlin himself. In any case he hears in his head. I am hot when fully brewed. Black as night til you add condiments to me. And widely drank around the world. How he hated these veiled riddles. Then he palm faces himself. Coffee...of course. He looks around. And sees he stopped in front of a little coffee shop. He turns and enters it. You could have heard a pin drop with how silent the buzzing coffee shop became. It was as if his entrance sent the crowd inside into an entranced daze. He looks around. His being oozed magical energy but only those of magic or magical sensitivity would sense and or see it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 pm 

She shifted in her seat, leaning back slightly to watch the crowd. There was a man in a business suit typing away on this computer, a woman with a baby, nursing at her breast, a woman reading a book, a few friends talking. It was only when things went completely slient that she looked towards the door. Her crystal clear blue eyes went wide and her mouth opened slightly to form an "Oh". He radiated magical enegry, it litterally poured off of him in waves, that and sex appeal. She almost giggled. It was so strange to see someone with so much untapped magic. Did he know? Did he have any idea what he was?

She watched thru narrowed eyes. He could be a threat. She waited, wondering that he would do...or if he could sense her own magic.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:12 pm 

Raj scans the coffee shop. A laptop guy in a tux was typing. A woman breastfeeding a newborn baby. Some lady with her nose stuck in a book. A group of young teens chattering away. And that was all he noticed. He looks around still. Trying to figure out why the mysterious sage voice told him to come here. He blinks. Putting a hand to his head. He felt his magic that he knew of...running rapidly around in his mind and core.

He for a moment had blurry vision. Then looks up at the area around him. Eyes sparkling and swirling with raw magical clouds. Though only a magic user would see the swirling magical clouds. He blinks and stares in her direction. Seeing the magic arua he does a clear double take. Looking like he wanted to rub his eyes to see if it was real yet he didn't. He looks at her. He knew he was magic but only a slightly. He didn't know just how much so. How much he contained.

He walks over to her. Sitting down across from her silently. Ignoring the gasps and sounds of dismay from the other women in the coffee shop. "Hello. My name is Raj. You are like me. I can see it. Feel it. And it drives the power within me crazy and wild. Untamed and hard to control." he stares at her. His eyes pleading her to know if he was right. "If I am wrong my apologies. I am merely babbling due to exhaustion from a long journey." he says. It was half true. He was babbling just due to exhaustion but to a non magic user...it was a believable story.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm 

She shifted uncomfortably. He didn't see her. She wasn't really all that special. Nothing too much to look at. A real beauty perhaps when people rarely did more than look her over once and then move on to the next person. She was still in a little shock, watching the swirls of magic, the twists and turn and the amazing power the boy held in the just the palm of his hand.

He doesn't know. Her instincts told her so. And because of that, he was dangerous. Magic could explode from him at any time and then they'd all be dead, save for him, with little to no explaination as to how it happened.

She blinked back to reality when he came to sit across from her. She composed her face, and stared at him through skeptical ice blue eyes. He was talking in what sounded like a rush. Up close she could see that he was tired and worn. She was about to stand up and leave without a word, but then he locked eyes with her. For just an instant, her heartbeat drummed in her ears and power surged through her.

She shifted again, letting the slience between them stretch for a moment longer than what was comfortable. She swallowed a big drink of coffee and then leaned forward.

"It's not safe to discuss such things in the open." she whispered, as the conversation in the coffee shop hadn't picked up to the full noise level.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm 

He had felt rather than see her shifting around. He'd seen her. In fact out of all the women in the coffee shop...she was the ONLY one he had truly seen. The ONLY one he'd given more than a split second glance. People said he had strange tastes. He didn't. He just knew true beauty when he saw it. He knew that beauty on the outside was meaningless if the person was ugly on the inside. Meaning horrible personality and attitude.

He looks at her. Watching her look at him skeptically. He was feeling defeated. His eyes returned to normal. And he had sighed quite audibly. His entire demeanor looking as if he was beginning to deflate. From the inside out. He bites his lower lip. Tired and worn just began to describe the way his body felt. To describe the extent to which he'd physically pushed himself.

He himself shifted at the long ackward silence. He looks at her. "Sorry. I apologize for disturbing you." he says. Standing up and nearly tripping over his own feet. "I'll be outside...thinking. If you would like to talk again. Or more." he says. His tone filled with hope yet not too much so. It was a guarded hope. As if used to not seeing things go his way often. If at all. He leans against the brick wall of the building. Waiting to see what she did.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm 

She shifted after he left her. Now she felt uncomfortable. She frowned, everyone was staring at her now. Not the lifestyle she was used to. Being looked at all the time. She sighed and stood up, without grabbing her coffee and walked outside. She stood beside him, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Come home with me. It's safe to talk there." she smiled softly, still watching his every move. "You're tired and hungry and I have a bed and food....and a shower." she grimaced.

Suddenly, she held out her hand to him, for a shake. A greeting.

"My name is Lillith." she nodded, her short black hair bobbing with the action.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:06 pm 

He looks at the sky. Getting himself lost in thought. Unaware of how everyone had started staring at her. He didn't realize or notice the effects he had on the people around him. How he affected others merely by being near them. He felt her approach. From the inside out. His magic feeling like it was breakdancing inside of him. That was an almost amusing concept and thought. Yet he mentally brushes it away.

He looks at her. Blinking. "Huh?" he wasn't quite sure what she had said. He'd heard it yet it visually took a moment for his brain to process she'd really said it. "Um...okay. If your sure." he says. "Don't wish to impose my personage on you." he says honestly. Rubbing the back of his head. Smiling and looking at her. "If I tried to deny that...would it work?" he asks simply. Looking at her. "No. I can tell by your expression it wouldn't. Oh well...can't blame a guy for trying." he says in a weary yet playful tone.

He looks at her. "I don't stink. I did bathe in springs, rivers, creeks. Things of that nature. So long as they were clean water." he says. Almost seeming to mentally be pouting. "But all of that stuff does sound wonderful. A true showering. That sounds heavenly. As does bed and food." he blinks and takes her offered hand. Smiling at her. Jumping as a jolt of magical energy shot through him. Eyes wide. "That hasn't happened before. What was that?" he asks her. Hoping she knew the answer.

He blushes as he realizes that he'd forgotten to introduce himself. "Sorry. Haven't truly interacted with people in a while." he pulls his hand free. Bowing like in one of those Merlin movies. "Name is Raj." he says. Standing straight again and smiling tiredly at her. "Lead the way Miss Lillith." he says softly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm 

She shifted again, watching him. Man, he could talk. She smiled, idly twisting the necklace that hung around her neck. She felt the jolt of magic, felt it run like electricty through her, but she ignored it. It wasn't often that she met another magical being, especially one as powerful as him. She waited until he was done before she spoke again, still smiling.

"You're not imposing. You're dangerous. Until you learn to control that magic, you're a threat to society. And a target." she shifted again, her blue eyes, now a warmer blue, watched him carefully. "Com'on...follow me. We're not far from home." she turned and headed down the street, walking slowly, lazily almost.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm 

He looks at her. Blushing a bit. He was talking too much again. He knew it. Every time he opened his mouth he seemed to over talk. Then again not talking a lot had the tendacy of doing that to you. He bites his lip. His eyes looked at her necklace. It was pretty. Seemed familiar yet he brushes it aside as nothing. He was tired and it was making his mind imagine things. He blinks. Wondering if she had felt the jolt too.

Hoping she had. Otherwise he was going to think he was even more of a freak than he thought he was. He sighs and looks at her. Smiling a bit. Blinking. "Okay thats g---" he cuts off at her next words. "I'm dangerous?" he echoes. "I don't believe I am. I haven't done anything to indicate that I am a danger to anyone." he says. Clearly not understanding this.

He blinks and looks at her. "I do know how to control my magic. Or do I have more magic than I realize? Is that why you say I need to learn to control it? I don't wish to be a threat to society." he says. Biting his lip. And looking lost in a flashback. "Not anymore. Not again. Not after what happened growing up...." he trails off. Shaking his head and snaps out of his thoughts.

He tilts his head to the side. "A target? A target to who? Or what?" he asks in puzzlement. Smiling at her. Her eyes were beautiful. A blue that seemed to shift with her moods. He liked that. He shakes his head and follows her. "Home...." he echoes that one word. It seemed as if he hadn't heard or said that word in a long time. "Lillith...please tell me...do I have more magic than what I have realized and that has awakened?" he asks.

"I need to know. It took a very long time to learn to control my powers that I already discovered." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:37 am 

"Yes." she nodded. "Dangerous. You have a lot of...enegry." she compromised, her blue eyes darting from face to face. "But we'll talk more about it once we're inside my apartment." she told him, hoping that he wouldn't push the issue too far. It wasn't safe to talk so freely about magic on the street, when anyone could hear. Especially when another witch could hear, and then they'd be in real trouble. She shifted again, and hurried him along towards her studio apartment.

Once they stood outside a large building, one that looked like it held offices instead f apartments, she pushed him inside, waved hello to the front desk clerk and headed for the elevator. Once inside, she pressed the button marked "55", the last button at the top, below the roof button. The elevator creaked to life and carried them up and up, and up some more. She didn't speak again until the doors opened and she moved outside and down the hallway of doors. "Com'on...I'm the last one on the left." she told him, smiling still.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 am 

He looks at her. Sighing. He didn't like being dangerous. Biting his lower lip. Dangerous meant he was a danger to others. He didn't like that fact. He didn't wish it to be like when he was younger again. He mentally sighs. Yet again life had decided to bite him in the ass. He looks at her. A lot of energy? He thinks to himself. "Alright." he says softly. He wasn't the type to argue with a woman. After all...women can be down right scary. They were not the type of people to **** off. That rumor that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...was very true. And as such he held a high respect for women and if they said something with finality...it was usually best not to argue this fact. So when she said inside her apartment...he stopped pressing this issue. Even if it was something he wished to know.

He looks at the building. Tilting his head to the side. Blinking as she pushed his oddly muscular yet still lightweight frame into the building. Smiled a hello to the woman who right afterwards seemed to go googly eyed. And then walks with Lillith to inside the elevator. Even if she was technically half pushing or half dragging him along. He didn't care. Lillith was the hottest chick he'd ever seen...in his opinion at least. And he valued his opinion far more than the opinions of others. Well at least where his personal life was concerned. He blinks. "This thing sounds like its protesting having to work or move." he says. Grinning a bit.

He follows her and waits til she opened her door. He felt an odd sense of vertigo. Then it faded. He looks around. Having sensed something...dark. Almost like their magic energy levels...just...darker. Then it was gone. He shook his head and walked into the apartment after her. Shutting the door behind him. "Lillith...is there dark magic users on this floor?" he asks completely at random. Locking the door out of habit. He stands. Waiting to be told where to go. And looks at her. "Now who or what would I be a target to?" he asks softly. That was probably the one thing out of it all that he desperately wanted the answer to.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:17 am 

She shifted, getting the keys out of her pocket and opening the door. Once inside, she tossed her keys to the counter and headed into her small, but sufficent kitchen. She felt the dark magic here, but she had a harder time pin-pointing the location of it. She grabbed a bottle of water from her fridge and walked over to hand it to him. She noted that he locked the door, and she wondered if that was his instinct to do so, or just a habit.

She walked thru her small apartment, picking up things off the floor. A very old, worn book, a few clothes and she tossed them to her bed.

"Do you want to eat or shower first?" she asked, she stood now, with her hands on her hips, her head tilited slightly to the left, sending short waves of black hair over her shoulder. She waited for him to answer, entranced by the way magic flowed off of him so easily...she had to really concentrate to get her magic to do that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:23 pm 

Raj looks around once they were inside. He had done the door locking thing out of habit but the habit was brought on due to instinct. So she was technically on the mark with both things. He looks around and watches her walk around and pick things up. He ignored the clothing. The book caught his eye but he didn't comment on it. He watches her hair. And looks around. Biting his lower lip.

He walks over to her. "Shower...I'll find it myself." he says with a smile. He looks around the small apartment til he finds the shower. He shuts the bathroom door and stripped down. Spotting a towel he looks at his surroundings. Turning the shower on to hotness he waves his hands over his clothing. Basically magically cleansing his clothing so he could redress in them. He only had that one outfit after the....ahem....accident back home. He shakes his head. Not wishing to think on the past.

He showers and dresses in under twenty minutes. And comes out. Still towel drying his hair. He didn't care that the towel he'd randomly grabbed was a hue of pink. He walks back over to her. "Hey...thanks for the use of your shower. Er..." he turns a shade of light pink again. "I kinda used your scented stuff...I hope you don't mind. Though now I smell like whatever that aroma of the stuff is." he grins. "Thanks again Lillith...for being willing to talk to me. And not being afraid to do so. I've encounter other magic users who chased me off out of fear. And others who I ran from due to dark magic they were using." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:45 pm 

She shifted, watching him. He was so awakard...but graceful somehow. His movements were easy, though wrong somehow. Once he located the shower, she stood there for a moment, gawking. He was attractive. And when he touched her hand, it had been like pure electricty going through her. She bit at her lip, uncomfortable and shifted. She'd worry about it later. For right now she had to conecentrate on getting him something to eat.

She moved easily over to the kitchen and began cooking. A chicken stir-fry with plenty of vegetables and a few carbs would help liven him up a little, and may even put him more at ease.

When he came out of the shower, she was just dividing the stir-fry into two bowls. She walked over and sat one down on the nightstand next to her bed. She lived in a studio apartment, so there was no tv room or sofa, only the bed and a small stand with a suprisingly nice flat screen tv on it. She hopped onto her bed, and sat down with her bottle of water and her bowl and patted the seat next to her, indicating that he should do the same. Instead of facing the tv though, she crossed her legs, leaned aganist the wall and faced him.

"So, where are you from?" she ask the simple question and took a bite, trying to ignore her increased heartbeat at seeing him all wet and sexy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:06 pm 

Raj had been totally oblvious to the fact she'd one been watching him and two that she'd seen him after he'd stripped from his top. He liked her and in his eyes she was far more hot than any supermodel could ever even dream of being. Expecially since she seemed all natural. Not fake in looks or personality. And she wasn't wearing so much makeup she could be Frankensteins bride. That he really liked.

He smelled food. It was stir-fry. Smelled like chicken. He liked stir-fry and didn't care what kind it was. Secretly stir-fry was one of his top favorite meals. He watches her dividing the stir-fry into two bowls. He takes the bowl remaining and walks over to where she now sat upon her bed. He sits down on the floor. Eating a few bites before answering. He looks at her. "You'll probably laugh or think I'm crazy when I tell you...but I'm going to do so anyways." he sighs.

"Have you ever heard of the tales of Athur?" he asks. Then continues on. "I'm from a very small town that is rumored to be build on the grounds where Camelot once stood. I think that the elders were merely a bit crazy. But I do believe there once was a Camelot...just not that my hometown was built over it." he shrugs. "So I'm from WAY far away from here." he says honestly. Smiling at her and eats some more. "Where exactly is here anyways? Never really stop to ask where I am due to rarely ever stopping." he says honestly.

He looks at her. "Lillith...are you alright with us becoming friends? And see where things go from there?" he asks softly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:07 pm 

She shifted on the bed. Normally she would have taken his idea to sit on the floor as an insult, but she didn't. She brushed it off, and listened. She remained calm through the whole tale, eating slowly, thinking back to specific dates.

Once he was done, she chewed the bite she had in her mouth slowly, drawing the silence out.

"Sit up here with me Raj, please? That floor is horribly uncomfortable." she shifted aganist the wall some, showing him that there was plenty of room.

"Okay, so you're from the very small city that was built over Camelot." she nodded, watching his face with bright blue eyes. "I just want to make sure I'm getting this right. And, you've traveled from there to here, which is Chicago, by the way. You're more than a long way from home. You're literally an ocean away from home." she was calm, her eyes were wide, they gave away more than the rest of her did. She was astonished. Amazed. Baffled. And completely confused. Why was he here? Did someone send him here?

She blinked back to reality at his question. Did she mind if they were friends and saw where things would go from there? She nodded, smiling. "Of course. I thought we already were friends. I mean...you did use my shower."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:46 pm 

Raj hadn't taken a seat on the bed due to being raised that women deserve respect and personal space. So when she took a place on the bed he had out of respect hadn't assumed he had permission to join her in her personal space. Aka the bed. And so to be respectful he had taken a place upon the floor. He looks at her.

"Alright. I only sat on the floor because I didn't wish to assume you would be comfortable with me being on your bed with you. Due to it is your personal space even more than this room is." he says honestly.

Getting up and sits on the bed. Diagonally in front and next to her. "I was raised to respect women and their need for personal space. My mother is the one who was the teacher of that lesson. And so I was respecting your space until asked or given the okay to sit that close to you." he explains softly. Smiling warmly at her.

He looks at her. "Yes." he says. Blinking. "Yes. I see...I went from Europe to the American Country. How interesting." he says honestly. Smiling a bit. "Wow...that is actually rather exciting." as he speaks his eyes are shining with excitement. And he smiles at her. Tilting her head to the side. "Is everything alright? You seem caught off guard and puzzled over something. At least that is what your eyes are saying." he says softly.

Looking at her. He smiles. "I thought so too but I didn't wish to make the same mistake I made in Paris here. I thought I had a friend with a woman...she tried to seduce me after spiking a drink she made me." he says seriously. "It didn't work. Those french women in Paris are very...persistant. To put it nicely." he says softly. Blushing a bit. "Yeah. I know. Difference between her and you though is...I actually like you and find you very attractive." he says. Totally oblivious to how straight forward that sounded.