All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:08 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She looked back at him, and if he could see thru her helmet, he'd be laughing. She had the biggest smirk on her face. "I said hold on tight..." she told him, and reved the bike, then took off, on only the back wheel. When she leaned forward the bike sat back down on the pavement and they were off, racing thru lights and weaving in and out of morning traffic. It was only a few blocks before they stopped in front of what looked to be a very "fancy" restraunt. She parked the bike and hopped off.

"Now, this is not a magic known place...so Imma need you to keep a low profile. At least...as low as you can in that outfit." she looked him over again and pulled off her helmet. Not a hair was out of place, and she didn't look desheviled at all. She reached her hand out to hold his hand.

"Ready?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:28 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

He laughs and did so. He was trying to be good. Which is hard to do when a sexy girl like Lillith said to do otherwise. So he did. He held on tightly. Pressing up into her back tightly. His warmth able to be felt even through the cool leather material. Which was beginning to be less cold to the touch. On the inside at least. He laughs and lets out happy sounds. Not freaked out in the slightest.

He gets off the bike and lets her go reluctantly. Laughing and takes her hand. Standing up. "That...was fun. Can we do it again?" he asks hopefully. Blinking. "Okay. No magic. Got it. Need to kick ass do it old fashioned way. Got it." he says. Kissing her lips softly. And walks inside afterwards. He looks around. And smiles. "Nice...this place is cool...I think." he looks at her. "What is wrong with my outfit? I mean you did pick it out. If it is so out of place looking why did you buy it?" he asks in confusion.

(please discribe the place inside.)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 pm 

She laughed looking over at him. He was sweet. Badass looking in that outfit, but sweet. She couldn't help but grin. The inside of the restraunt was open, with light everywhere. It wasn't a particularly sunny day outside, in fact, it looked like it was about to rain...again. But this was Chicago, and rain was part of it. The tables were laid with plates and silverware, a wine glass at every spot. The walls were a beige stone color, and there were various paintings of wine and the "old country" everywhere. This was an italian restruant. A very expensive restraunt. And it was empty for right now.

"I didn't expect you to wear it in everyday situations, it was more for the club or something, I dunno. It does look wonderful on you though...and it fits great..." she commented, trying to keep her mind from wandering to other, unclean acts. She blushed again, and smiled. She pointed to a door that was for staff. "Go back there, I'll be there in a minute." she nodded, and headed over to a burly looking man, who was in his mid-fifties. She began explaining things to him in italian, smiling. He laughed and nodded, but only after checking his watch. She was 10 mins early, as always. She nodded and headed back to the door she'd instructed him to go thru with a pristine white shirt, like her own, a tie and black pants.

"Your shoes will have to do, but I'm working a long shift, and you'll be bored without something to do. So you're going to be my trainee today." she nodded. "Go put these on in the mens restroom, then come back, I'll be right here..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:02 am 

Raj smiles as she laughs. He looks around. It was beautiful. He had never seen anything like this place before. He wonders how they managed to make it so open yet still be so beautiful. He scans the resturaunt slowly now. Looking at the tables. The wines and walls. It was like having a piece of italy right in this place called Chicago. He continues to look around. This place almost had a true genuine Italian feel to it.

He had grinned. "Well you didn't say I wasn't supposed to." he says teasingly. Stickig his tongue out at her playfully then smiles. "Thanks. I like it." he says. And walks over to the door. Nodding his head. Watching her talk for a bit then went into the staff area. He waits and looks around here now. He looks at her when she entered. "Hey...hmm...alright." he say. Laughing a bit. "I bet I'll look rather silly in that get up...but for you anything." he says lovingly.

He takes the clothign and puts it on. Coming back out with his previous get up and sets it down on a chair. He shifts a bit. Even these clothing looked made for him. They fit him perfectly. He looked heart throb sexy. All except for the tie which just dangle on each side of his neck. "Err...how do I work this contraption?" he asks. Indicating the tie. "And this is fun. Best part is I'm fluent in lots of languages." he says. Grinning at her. "Let's get this party started."

He looks at her. "I wish they had Karoke...I would sing. Live music always brings life to a resturaunt. And live singers have more people coming back. And more people recommending a place due to the atmosphere." he shrugs. "Then again...I'm just saying random things I guess."

(I heard this and it kinda reminded me of our roleplay)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 pm 

She laughed, looking him over. He seemed so...naive. She shifted again and moved over to him to fix his tie.

"Most of the people who come in here are business-men or couples about to get engaged or anniversary people. It's a very quiet atmosphere, which will be hard for you, I know," she shot him a playful look as she finished with his tie. "but you'll just have to try to remember that, okay?" she grinned. "Don't get me into trouble now...I'm going out on a limb for you!" she laughed playfully again, her blue eyes dancing. She leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips and then turned around.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 pm 

Raj looks at her. He hadn't ever used this tie thing. He never wores suit type attire before either. He was only wearing it because Lillith asked him to. He watches and smiles. "Yeah...but then...why not romantic music? I'm an awesome singer. And I do love songs...and other songs." he pouts a bit. "Awww....do I have to? Being bad is so much easier." he says in a playful tease.

He looks at her. "Alright." he says softly. Kissing her back crossed his mind too late as she'd already pulled away. He nods and hums a song under his breath. Anything for you (evanescence in real life. awesome love soundingish song.) that his best friend(ironically the actual band and singer evanescence) had sent to him. He knew the words by heart.

And it wasn't long until as he was helping refill drinks...a couple who were about to get married overheard him singing under his breath. He resumed washing tables. While the boss hurried over to her.

"Ahem...Lillith...your friend has become very popular. And not for waiting tables. The majority, which are couples, have overheard him singing or humming songs." he clears his throat. "Will you ask him to sing on our stage table thing?" he indicates the small stage that had once been used but now wasn't. "I'll increase your pay if you do." he walks off.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 am 

Lillith turned around when her boss had approached her. She smiled sweetly to him, blinking. "You want him to...sing?" she closed her eyes. This is not what she'd meant when she said to keep a low profile. The extra pay didn't matter to her anyway. "Don't look at me, I'm not the one singing. Pay him extra." she laughed and headed over to where he was.

She smiled up at him, and wove her arm thru his. "Ready to sing a little?" she giggled playfully, winking. "Boss said he'd pay you extra to sing a sweet song for all these people." she gestured to the place and leaned up to kiss his cheek softly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am 

Raj was trying to keep a low profile. He wasn't doing anything but humming. So he didn't think humming was going to be an issue. He was cleaning a table when Lillith walkd over to him. He blinks and looks at her. "Um...hi?" he says in a quizzical way. He wasn't sure what she was smiling about. He blinks. "Sing?" he echoes. "You said they don't do that so---" he was cut off when she giggled and then spoke. "Um...o---" he finally registers what she said. Blinking. "Wait. Wha? You serious?" he asks.

Seeing no sign of playing on her expression when she said that. He got a pink tint to his cheeks. "Alright...I will. For you though." he whispers. And kisses her lips with a light peck. "Wish me luck." he says. Thinking to himself. I am gonna need it. I'm not more than okay to good singer material. But here goes nothing.

When he is up on stage he got everyones attention. "Alright. On special request...I will be singing all of you a beautiful song." He starts to sing. His voice sexy and made each word filled with passion. With the voice of someone who also knew the powerful emotion that was love.(see video)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:44 pm 

She watched with wide eyes. He really hadn't been joking about being a good singer. They might just hire him on full time for entertainment. She grinned, and turned to finish waiting her tables. She looked up at him every time she could manage to get a second to watch him.

She couldn't help her beating heart in her ears, or the desire to kiss him. He was just so...special. She bit at her lips softly, her blue eyes locked on him. When her boss gave her a nod that she'd done a good job she only smiled back.

She had no part in this. He was his own person. A wonderful person. And she couldn't help but feel like she was falling in love with him...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:50 pm 

He finishes that son. Smiling happily. Bowing and climbs down off stage. Only to get to her and hug her. Kissing her in an almost loving way. Pulling her into a loving embrace. "How did I do Lillith? Did you like it?" he asks hopefully. Awwing and other such sounds can be heard from the people in the resturaunt. "Do you have a song I can sing for you?" he asks hopefully.
(sorry it is short >_<)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 am 

She shifted to turn and look him over. He really was amazing. Magic and a good singer, plus he was hot as hell? This must be a dream...she thought. Once he was done and he climbed off stage, she was a little taken back by his kiss. She reeled at how all he had to do was put his arms around her and she melted. She was a little sad when he pulled away from the kiss, and she blushed, remembering she was at work. "You did amazing!" she exclaimed, entwining her hand into his. "I uhm...I don't really know any songs." she admitted, still blushing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 am 

He looks at her. Smiling at her. Warmly as she made him feel all warm and good inside. He wonders what is going on in her mind. He smiles at how she melted into his arms. Made him feel special. Like the world was nothing but good. He blushes as well. "I did? Thanks. I just didn't wish to disappoint you." he says honestly. His fingers holding hers between his. "That is alright." he whispers. The rest of the work shift went smoothly. With people occasionally PAYING for Raj to sing a song to their loved ones. Hours later he was tired. The resturaunt was closing up and he couldn't wait to get home again.