All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:11 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mynxa looks at him. Giggling and happy that she had said the word he knew. Happy she had learned a word in his language. She held onto his hand. Her energy having returned to her nearly completely. As he led her around she looks at the things he pointed at. She says them as best she can. Which comes out in her own language. As she tries hard to say them. Sounding out the smaller words. Looking at the crow's nest. "C-r-o-w....N-e-s-t?" she sounds out hopefully. The bigger words came out in her language. "B-o-w?" she asks. Pointing at it as well. She looks at the others. Trying to say them but it was still too hard to do so. She follows him and looks in that direction. And wonders in her mind what it was for.

She watches him pull out a old key that shined like gold. She holds onto him and then walked inside. Looking at the room. Her eyes widening. She hadn't seen a room like this before. She looks at the room. She giggles at how much stuff was in here. She looks at the walls. And then the rug. She walks around the room. She touches the curtins. Eyes widening at how soft they were. "Ita mollis. Miror quomodo molles ... tam bellum." (It is so soft. I wonder how it is this soft...so pretty.) She then walks to the windows and looks out them. Pressing her face close to them. Then she walks over and tilts her head to the side. Pointing at the canopy and looks at him questioningly. Then walks over to the desk. Eyes sparkling as she looks at an open map. She looks at it. She runs over to him. And pulls on his hand. She wanted to help him find more treasure. She knew where lots of treasure was. On islands sprinkled all over the oceans.

She tugs on his hand. Pointing at the desk. Smiling and nuzzles him happily. Then tugs trying to guide him over to the desk.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

He walked over to the desk with a small smile. Though Mynxa tugged at him he moved at his own pace. He looked at the desk watching with curious eyes as she pointed at all sorts of different lands. His eyes widened, he looked at her.

"You know where all this treasure is?" He waited for her, and when she nodded he could help but let out a wide smile.

He couldn't help but wrap his arms around her. His mind churned with all the possible treasure he would find with her help. He though of the treasures located in the jungles of Peru, treasures of Africa, India, and the Caribbean. He hurled deeper and deeper in his selfish plans, until he remembered Mynxa.
He though about the life he could give to her. One of simplicity and paradise in the palm of her hand. He thought about lavishing her in all the things she could ever want, and then some. He though of a place where it would be just him and her. Where no one could ever bother them. A place where even the pirate life could lay it's clutches upon them.

I love this:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:46 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mynxa nodded at his question. "Aye." she says happily. Glad she knew at least one word he understood. She was wavering her hand in front of his face. She looks at him worriedly. She loved the sea. She didn't know what she wanted. She just wanted to stay with him. And spend life upon the sea with him. On this beautiful ship. She blushes. And takes paper and pen. Writing slowly even though it clearly hurt to do so. ~We~SPEND~LIFE~ON~SEA~YOU~AND~ME?~ She writes. Rubbing her clearly aching wrist afterwards. She nuzzles him. Puppy eyes looking at him. She really wished that he would say yes to her question.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

He read the question with thorough eyes, he thought for a moment. A life on sea, that part he liked. He bit his lip slightly once he read the other part.
'Me and her...' he thought.

He became nervous for a second, his eyes turning colder. Life with her. His mind imagined life with her, he liked it, but he soon imagined the harm that might come to her...
He didn't want ANYTHING to happen to her, he would never forgive himself, even if he couldn't have prevented it. He looked down at her with caring eyes and a half hearted smile. He could never imagine a life without her anymore regardless. Even in this short time they had spent together...
"As you wish Mynxa." He kissed her forehead softly.

I love this: