All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:30 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sydney woke up letting out a light sigh and sat up shielding her mossy green eyes from the rays of sunshine that came though the window. She got up letting her night gown slip of her body and fall onto the ground as she pulled on her light pink dress. She lased up the top and put on her shoes and buckled them heading downstairs and walking outside. She garbed the pain that was sitting next the door and headed into the woods to get some fresh water from the stream. She dodged the towns people as they hustled and bustled around her. She heard the laughter and gossip around her but she continued heading toward the forest.

She walked into the forest as the wind blew and she let out a faint breath looking around her as she continued along her way. She finally made it to the stream and knelt down putting the pain in the cold clean water and pulled it up. She scanned the area around her and she got up turning around and headed back to the village.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

“It is not really safe to be out here alone...” came his rich smooth tone from above the young woman at the river. Before she could glance up to see where this tone had come from the young man landed beside her, leaving his perch from one of the branches he had perched upon. He smiled sweetly as he looked over her, standing rather close to her and not seeming to notice or to care. His rich caramel eyes seeming to twinkle with an inner energy that to some could be contagious.

“May I have the pleasure and the honor to walk you back to that village that you have come from? I promise to be on my utmost best behavior” his smiled broadened a bit, allowing anyone paying close enough attention to spy the slightest hint of a more pronounced pair of fangs then one would expect to see. A light breeze came forth and ruffled his hair which was the color of maple syrup, and fell with a slight wave down to about his mid back. He gave off a sense of something wild, something free, something dangerously, untameble.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 am 

3rd Year (1)

She nearly droped her bucket of water hearing the rich smooth tone and she looked to the direction of the voice seeing nobody there her heart raced untill hearing a thud next to her and jumped seeing him standing close to her making her back up a few steps. She noticed the rich caramel eyes and let out a faint breath and shook her head, "N...no no thank you." She said taking a step to the right. She noticed his hair and how it followed down his back and she let out a breath, "G...goodbye." She said and turned quickly turned back around and hurried back to the village careful not to spill the water.

She reached te village and slowed down panting looking back into the forest and walked to the house and put the bucket on the counter looking out the window and shook her head and poured the water into the pot and started chopping the carrots, onions, potoates and other foods for the stew and waited for the water to boil knowing thsi would take a white. Her house was near the woods an she kept glacing out the window.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

"You know you are rather rude for a girl..." came his tone again from right beside the window, his back leaned against the house as he looked out down the trial of the woods where they had both just come. "So what's for dinner? Smells good. Well the raw ingredients do so I can easily assume that when the meal is complete it will smell good as well..." he brought a previously concealed apple to his mouth where he took a large bite out of the juicy red fruit.

Following her through the woods had been easy enough, not even much of a challenge really as she did not try to make it hard to follow her. Not to mention her delicious scent made it all to easy for him to follow her. Not to scare the poor girl too much he had opted to just rest against her house and wait for when she looked out the window a couple times before making his presence known. Like he had just done.

"May I join you? Or are you having someone else over for dinner?" he asked looking over at her now and giving her a playing grin, locking his eyes with her own.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:33 am 

3rd Year (1)

Her gaze was still out of the window as she sighed and was lost in thought until a voice yanked her back into reality and she blinked looking at the man that was talking, "Pardon me?" She asked when he told her she was rude for a girl and she blinked again, "Uh my families beef stew. It is a secret recipe...." She told him unsure of why he asked. Though his next question took her by surprise and she paused for quite some time wanting to be told it was a joke though those words never came. She thought to herself, 'Well what is the worst that can happen?' "Sure I'll unlock the door." She told him and walked away from the window and she went to the door and unlocked it going back and string the stew getting out two bowls and added some spices to the stew. This was her families recipe and she was excellent at making it.