All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:48 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Spinning around in a darkened world, buildings, playgrounds, houses....everything is broken down and ruined...Screams of those who are only innocent..and those who are not....But why? The cries....the screams of 'The Five'....who are The Five? what does it mean....a Red sun...blackened skies...death...Why...What....How...and When... A sigh escaped a young girls lips as she lightly stirred a spoon in a cup of tea. Starring at the herbs that are spinning within the liquid. Why do I have these dreams...Why me? These dreams...make me feel the pain, torture, and misery...but i dont understand...If only there was someone else who could help me understand... she thought once more and sighed again. Hearing a horn of a car outside she glanced over to her left out the window to see cars going by. She was sitting in a local diner, eating breakfast and drinking tea. She went their every day. So everyone knew her.

"Will that be all for today Lexi?" asked a waitress with a smile. Lexie looked back to her with a soft smile as well, "Yes, thank you so much Lisa. Ill take the check and be on my way." she replied as she took the last bite of toast. Leaving her fork and knife on the empty plate, small traces of egg yoke and bread crumbs on it. She scooted the plate to the edge of the table and recieved the check. $6.59....Everyday...the same routine...for the past four months... she thought with another sigh. Pulling out her ten dollars and leaving it for the payment and tip, she then stood up from the booth and flicked her long black hair over her shoulder, and flattened out her dress. "Thank you for the food Lisa, Ill be seeing you tomorrow as usual." she said and walked up to the counter to ask the cook for something.

Lexi had turned ninteen four months ago. Alexis, Lexi for short was Jinshi Himashi's daughter, the daughter of a wealthy man. For a birthday party he brought her and three friends on a cruise. On that cruise, is where a strange mark appeared on her body. It was the strangest spot as well, it appared on the bottom of her left foot. it was the symbol of one of roman numerals. She didnt know why but it changed colors as well, and burned alot. And right now in the diner, it was burning. She didnt want to take off her shoes, so she just planned to head home. Grabbing a small bundle of food from the cook she smiled and was about to head out.

Last edited by ~Jealousii~ on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:49 am 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Darius

"Clink clink" went the girls spoon as it swirled in the hot tea, she had kept a pretty regular schedule which made it easy to watch her almost the exact same thing. Inward sigh went through him as he watched her she was a pretty girl it was a shame she was mark and he had to interrupt her life but hey that wasn't his problem. She was leaving again it seemed "Already time is it" he thought to himself as he watched her carefully so not to draw attention to himself as he sat in one of the small booths a paper in his hands. A coffee sat steaming in his right hand his fingers wound around it carefully, his dark eye's took in the area it was a pretty simple little diner with simple people in it. He couldn't help wonder what the wealthy daughter of Jinshi Himashi was doing in such a simple place wasn't that out of character for a rich girl he thought with a smirk. He had never liked rich people considering he had always been at the bottom of the bowl, but not anymore he corrected himself he had everything a person could want a job, money, nice stuff, but still sleep was still hard. A silent curse coursed though him as he silenced his inner whining as he made sure to keep focused, she stood by the bar trying to speak to the cook her dark hair was long he noticed. He had always liked that about women it made them seem more soft and lush he thought he liked that she wore a dress it was rare to see a girl wear dress now in days. It seemed she was the feminine type, it always amazed him how people could say so much just by looking at them. "I think today I will have to see you up more close then your going to like miss Himashi" he thought darkly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm 

Pushing on the glass door, a small jingle went off from the bells tied to the top of the door, and then walked out onto the sidewalk. A small humming came from her rose shaded lips as she glanced around. The side walks lightly coated with water from a small rainfall above her, the sound of water running over the tires of cars going by her, trickling of the water going through the sewer drains and landing in the water below it. She passed a few stores, looking into the rain dripped windows at her reflection every time she went to a new window, "Your so alone..." she whispered to herself. Soon turning down into a thin alleyway, with a dumpster and a few stray cats, and some newspaper pages soaked on the ground. As she was in the middle of the alley the burning pain came back into her foot, she winced, it was really bad that time, it felt like it was going to burn a hole through her shoe. She leaned against the wall, quickly taking her shoe and sock off and stepping into a puddle, hearing the sizzling sounds like water hitting a hot burner. She sighed out in a relief as the pain was going away, light steam came from the puddle as she closed her eyes leaning back against the brick building.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 am 

slinking back in

Darius

Daruis watched her delicate frame leave the small diner the swing of the door behind her, placing the money he owed on the table he nodded to the waitress showing he was taking his leave. The waitress hurried over receiving the payment for the coffee and placing the newspaper on the table before heading out the door behind Lexie's footsteps. The rain fell down landing down along his black suit and loose white colored shirt his hand in his pocket if he had a chance to get her today he was going to take it. His hand cupped the handkerchief that was smothered in chloroform, the rain continued to come down gently resting along his dark hair. She seemed to had stopped in a ally way he quickly looked in before heading in watching her carefully gauging the situation. He walked slowly up to her his hands in his pockets trying to not look threatening. He wore a sexy smile that would melt most women at the sight of "Excuse me miss I hate to bother you but do you know where 13th street is? I seem to have gotten turned around" he said pleasantly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:53 pm 

As she had her eyes closed, she listened to the light rainfall from all around here, not hearing the sudden steps towards her, but being startled as she heard a mans voice. Her dark eyes opened quickly with a gasp as she moved her foot back to her side out of the puddle. Looking over to the seemingly beautiful man as she slowly slipped her foot back into her shoe, "Um...13th street?" she thought for a minute as she looked out towards the road, "Well that is Platinum Street, so if you follow this down about 1/4th a mile and take a left, you'll be on 13th Street." she said with a light smile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 am 

slinking back in

Darius

Daruis watched her surprise as she tried to point him in the right direction he looked back out to the road which was empty with few people thanks to the rain. Her smile was warm as he turned and faced her again getting more room behind as he other hand readied itself to cover her small mouth and nose and put her to sleep. Finally he saw the opportunity and he wasn't going to waste it his hand slipped up to her face and pulled her back, which surly in her excitement as to being touched so suddenly would take a deep breath and in seconds she would lay in his arms peacefully. And just as he had thought it worked there she was now sleeping peacefully in his arms her long hair draped all around her, it was an eerie but beautiful sight he thought as he placed her in the truck closing the door quickly. He had done good once again no it was time to get to the safe house with the girl that was his ordered and it was his duty to follow them he thought as he got into the front seat.

An hour had passed and it had been more then enough time for him to get them to the safe house. Which was really just a secluded studio apartment he had set up the room he would hold her in already. A small cot laid to the right of the small room a window sat high above letting light in as it caressed the girls face gently. Her hands laid at her side he had tied them secure but not enough to harm her unless of course she fought it, he gaged her as well he looked over her admiring his work double checking everything he couldn't afford any mistakes. He had sound proof the walls and the rest of the small studio the windows all had bars and his door was a thick steel like door with a combo lock, he had made sure to have no mistakes hostages was always hairy you never knew how smart someone could be when it came to there life. With the thoughts in his mind beginning to settle he covered Lexie with a blanket covering her till she woke. He closed the door behind him and began to prepare a meal for them both, he had already called into his Superior's they had said to keep her till they called him with further instructions. He sighed heavily as he pulled food out of his fridge.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 pm 

Everything had happened so fast and she was ready for none of it. From her mouth being covered and smelling something strange on the cloth, her eyes getting heavy and closing as she blacked out. Her mind spining into a world of dreams and past memories.

"Thank you Papi!" she giggled, she was around the age of six, this was the time her Papi, [grandfather] was telling her all about these people with amazing powers and control, that they were like super hero's. "Papi I wish I was a super hero!" she giggled a little and then spun around in her chair.

Soon enough she opened her eyes slowly, she smelt something as if it were food, 'I already left the diner...' she thought ans whens he opened her eyes she looked around and she was in a room, a very heavy set room but it was small. She sat up and noticed her hands were tied and her mouth was gaged. Right then she started to freak, small whimpers were coming from her as she pulled at the ropes around her wrists. "mmm!" she cried out and tried to pull the gag out of her mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 am 

slinking back in

Darius

The sound of movement and rustling came from Lexie's room "It seems she wakes" he said almost in a playful tone to himself. One by one he filled the plates with food, the white plates were covered with a chicken stir-fry the smell wafted to his nose as he covered his plate. On the counter he looked at a black cloth looking item his hand hovering over it for a moment as his mind went back and forth as too what he was doing. But soon enough like everything else he silenced the voice shutting it away in the back of his mind. Grabbing the cloth he placed it over his head to cover most of his features his dark eyes being the only thing to be seen, Darius still wore his suit pants and a black sweater. Darius leaned in close to the door listening to Lexie's futile pleas for help. Opening the door slowly his eyes looked over Lexi once again as too her surprise he entered kneeling down to her eye level. "I am sure you are more then aware of the situation you are in now, bbut let me just clarify a bit so you can see your options" he said his voice nothing like before its was cold as steel slicing through her world one word at a time. "You are my 'guest' till your father pays your ransom to some very powerful people, when that is done you can go home and back to your life" he said making it sound so cut and dry like it would all be so simple.
"But be warned now girl, you try something and I'll make your life hell" he said his narrowed as he looked at her. Again he was on his feet towering over her "so what will it be?" he said you could almost here the smirk upon his lips.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am 

Looking over to see a man in all black walk out of the kitchen, no doubt it was the same man who asked her for directions. Struggling against the ropes that bound her body unable to move. As he spoke to her she glared at him, finding out all her possibilities of what was to happen. Looking away from him for a minute as she thought about the ransom...My father will never give in a ransom, he says he loves me but he loves his money more. I know it.. she thought and looked back to the man and nodded her head slowly. She couldnt do much, she was bound, gaged, and she could tell this man wasnt fooling around. The room was very well taken care of, he knew that there would be no way out, he was good at his job.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 pm 

slinking back in

Darius

Daruis smiled at her surrender he couldn't help but feel triumphant over her. "Glad to hear it" he said a smirk on his lips as he watched her eyes glare at him. She probably hated him but what else would he expect he was a bastard of a human being and was not about to change his ways now. Grabbing one of the plates he set it down on the cot next to her. "Guess I'll have to remove this" he said his tone cocky as his hands reached around untying the rope that held her mouth piece in place in gagging her. "Well I'm sure that feels better" he said offering her a small white plastic fork. "Now eat all your veggies" he said teasing her his tall frame standing above her as he walked out of the room. The door closing behind him he took a deep breath gathering his food into his hands sitting outside her door in a chair against the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 am 

Watching him closely as she scanned his actions, and reactions. From smirks, smiles, teases, and cockyness. She rolled her eyes at his sarcastic comment about eating her veggies as if she were a child. She watched him stand as she opened her mouth a bit, stretching it from being tired. She looked down at the dish of food and then looked down as she tucked her knees in to her chest. She wasnt hungry, her stomach was turning and she closed her eyes tightly. Father will never do anything, hes too selfish of his damn money! Why would they want me anyways, anyone who knows my father knows hes a money hog! she thought as tears began to form in her eyes. "Mother..." she whispered as she kept her head in her lap.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 am 

slinking back in

Darius

Daruis sat back in his chair his mind elsewhere his thoughts always carried him back to his past. He hated thinking about what he came from, "The boy saw his mother get beaten to death" the words stained his soul. He had watched his father destroy all the kindness in him as he watched his father's bloody fist destroy his mother, his father had made him watch and when they were found the police and other agencies had said he looked like the lights were out and no one was coming home. But time happened and pushed away the reality that haunted him, he was tainted in blood and that would always be his sin. Daruis looked down at his watch his left hand sweeping up into his hair going through the dark strands. "Beep beep beep" went the small cell on the counter, quickly it rested in his hand as he answered it. It was his bosses "Yes sir" he said "Of course" he said reassuring the men that he had done his job. And just as quickly as he picked it up did he close it, it was time to check on his 'guest'. With that Daruis reopened the door to Lexie his tall frame towering in the doorway "Did you eat?" he asked his voice commanding. His gaze looked over the food it was cold and still it hadn't even been touched. "Ungrateful brat" he thought angrily to himself, "I see you haven't touched your food, since you don't wanna eat it I am sure someone else will" he said with a smirk his eyes glaring at her. He picked up the plate of food and the small fork he had offered her earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:25 am 

Hearing the door open slowly and the mans voice once again, his semi rude remark made her sigh a tiny bit until she heard him by her, picking up the plate with the cold food on it. "I wasnt hungry...but thank you anyways." she said in a low shy voice from her lap, as she looked up to him slowly as the small tears rolled down her slightly flustered cheeks. "my stomach is upset is all...I-Ill eat later...if that is alright... and if you decide to feed me that is." she whispered the last part as she rested her head back into her lap going back to being silent.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:12 pm 

slinking back in

Darius

"Damn women and there softness" he thought as he looked down at her her sadness apparent with every gesture and sigh. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at her "Well when your hungry let me know" he said his voice a hint of softness in it. He turned taking the food away, closing the door behind him. The dishes now barren of food and waste he dumped them in the trash everything here was expendable. "Even me" he thought with a heavy sigh it had been four hours and he had only one call from his bosses. What was taking her old man so long wasn't he gonna get his damned kid he thought angrily to himself. Again he sat himself against the wall his head feeling its coolness, "So what do you like to eat?" he said the firmness still in his voice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:36 pm 

It feels like its been hours since I was kidnapped...My Father has all the money and he would only need to take two minutes to sign a check, order his men to deliver cash, and or send it through the net to the online bank account transfers...All of it takes less that 30 minutes to do and receive. If It hasnt been done by now...It wont be done at all. Father doesnt care- just then her thoughts were interrupted by his question, "O-oh um...Anything would be fine...I dont eat much..." she said in a low voice. As she suddenly winced, "Not again.." she whispered as she tried hiding her slightly pained face.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 pm 

slinking back in

Darius

The sudden silence of her voice shot panice through him as he was on his feet in seconds the door swung open as he gazed down at her. His eyes asking a million questions as he looked at her "Whats wrong ?" he finally spat out. The worry all over his features she was bent over like she was in pain.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:42 am 

As she was bent over in pain she held her foot in pain, glancing over to see him enter the room in almost...worry? She winced and pulled her shoe and sock off, looking down at the heel of her foot. The number three symbol of roman numerals. It was a bright firy red and orange, the sound of sizzling came from it. It was definitely burning her. Holding her foot as she winced in pain, she cried out as a tear rolled down each flushed cheek, "Stop!" she shouted.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm 

slinking back in

Darius

Daruis stood in confusion seeing the numerals on her foot the coloration odd and not natural from the looks of it. He stood mouth gaped open unsure what to do, his features harden. He ran to the kitchen grabbing a wash cloth and ran it under water running back to Lexie's side applying the cool cloth to her foot. Daruis watched the pain her face confusion still in his eyes unsure as too what was going what had he gotten himself into. In the distance a ring could be heard it would be his bosses but he couldn't tear himself away. She was in his care kidnapped yes but he wasn't a toture of women that he would never be.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm 

As she cried out in pain she noticed the man went from this room, to the next, and back again. Only to apply a wet cloth to the pained area on her foot. She was in shock, her eyes widened even though she was in pain and she looked over to him, "W-what are you..." she looked over to the kitchen, hearing the phone ring, "Arent you going to get that..." she asked in a low pained voice as she winced once again. Holding the cloth tightly on her foot as she waited for her answers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:56 pm 

slinking back in

Darius

Daruis shook his head his other hand removing the mask revealing his firm face. His emotions hard and determined "Hush woman" he yelled focusing on her foot. "What is wrong with your foot?" he demanded feeling the heat through the cloth. He quickly used the other side, the ringing of the phone silenced, he was gonna hear it when he answered the phone but his priority was her first. Daruis noted the mark on her foot, there had been a rash of kidnappings in the area. He wondered if this had something to do with it, either the victim had been slain and left to rot or it seemed a murder suicide had occurred but Daruis had known a few of the kidnappers. Something smelled fishy or at least a set up but were they looking for? he wondered.