All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Gaia's attention turned to the echoed footsteps in the granite hallway. A man approached Kira "Could this be the same guard who spoke to me earlier" Gaia thought to himself. The man spoke and Gaia could clearly tell it wasnt the same man as before, there were other guards in the room but they did not speak and with out them speaking Gaia couldn't tell which was the one from last night being as it was way to dark for him to see anything. Though this man had an entirely different voice and a very eerie feel to him he was not the one from last night. This mans smile could cut through diamond Gaia thought as he looked over Kira. Gaia couldn't make out what this man was saying to Kira as the other guards pulled Kira's chain's in a direction away from him, before these mean could direct Kira down the granite hall Kira had spoken softly to Gaia. "Try and be patient and wait for me tonight and stay out of trouble" Gaia replayed to himself Kira's words. What could that possibly mean? of course he was going to wait. Gaia only wished he could find some sort of trouble other then the one he had been dealt, after all he was stuck behind bars. Gaia however over heard the man say something to Kira as the guards lead her down the hall. "Show her off again?" the man said, "what the hell does that mean?" Gaia said to himself his tone sounding annoyed. [i]"Could it really mean what Kira said we are the Unnas product?!" Gaia thought to himself still confused. "Where are you taking her!?" Gaia pleaded toward the stranger as he was distracted by his chain of thought.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 am 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

Kira The Blood Dragon & Crono The Giant Snake

While Kira now sat in her cage Crono saw the opportunity to meet his new guest. Crono returned to Gaia's cell his dark eyes watching him carefully a smile crept up to his lips. "So how is our nex guest liking his new home?" he said with humor in his tone. "I see you have spoken to our young beauty" he said his words like the edge of a sharp blade trying to pierce Gaia.

Meanwhile...

Kira sat in the back of her cage as the guard who had tried getting a free grope in walked in, she knew it was him the grumbling he did walking to her cell. She couldn't help but where a smirk at her handy work to his hand he had deserved it and she had delivered quickly without hesitation. The guards were getting sloppy but she knew that didn't mean everyone was sloppy. Her hand moved down her leg remembering the lashed she had endured at the hand of Crono. He had warned her not to try and escape or there would be consequences but she had ignored his warning's and had done it regardless and after she was brought back Crono had carried her to her cell. His words burned in her mind "The master has ordered me to whip you ever night for 6 months till you learn your lesson" she shivered at the thought. But as her head laid back and she listened to the steps of the pig of a guard she knew he had told her the truth each time he spoke. Once when he once again carried her too her payment he had told her sorry, but never once made the whips lash any softer. She had to give him credit for that he was a hard man, one that you always regretted not listening to as she did every night. "Clank!" went her plate of food as he dropped it hard on the smooth granite floor. "Great nice job jerk!" she thought to herself silently as he walked away she figured he must be wearing a grin. She neared her food luckily not all of it had fallen some bread and porridge sat in the tray, she sighed in the relief of a real breakfast her punishment would be done in a month. That would mean she would no longer be near Gaia but she had a few ideas to do about that she thought as she sat eating her food greedily.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:02 pm 

Just as Kira and the Unnas footsteps had left the room Gaia suddenly heard the echo of footsteps reemerge but it wasnt a group this time it was the man with the evil prescence and Immidiately spoke towards Gaia.So how is our nex guest liking his new home? Gaia grew angry and without warning or concern shouted at this mysterious man What the hell do you want!?what have you done with Kira where is she!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:30 pm 

slinking back in

Crono could not help but laugh at Gaia's pure ignorance to his holdings "Well I am Crono the Head Guard, its a pleasure" he said bowing his long black hair flowing down. Crono pushed back his hair with a swift motion of his free hand "I come bearing food" he said with a smile. He watched Gaia's frustration with being held captive it tickled something in him enough to make a smirk appear upon his lips. Crono points innocently too the direction to where the guards took Kira "And her well she is eating as it is time for you as well" he said feeling triumphant.

Meanwhile...

Kira ate her food quickly knowing that the guard could be back any moment to retrieve the plate whether she was done or not. After a few more minutes of stuffing her stomach full she relaxed in the back of the cage the suns rays warming her skin her energy replenishing as she laid there her spirit swelled within her thankful for the warmness of the suns rays. "I am sorry" a deep voice said to her she shook her head "It is not your fault Dragus I have no ill will for you, if it weren't for you I would not be here" she said her tone in her mind soothing and full of comfort. Dragus let out a purr, Dragus did this on a regular basis since Crono began her punishment. He was her spirit her other half, her power, and also the reason she was stuck here in this hell hole. He was a rare spirit to behold and very powerful many wanted that kind of power but the dragon only bonded ever few centuries long after his previous bond-mate had passed. It was said it needed that time to mourn there other half. Those that were bond-mates new that when they would pass they would not return to there maker but be embraced by there spirit half and be adsorbed into the spirit and become one with it. This was the way of the bonded it would never change and that was fine with Kira she had accepted her fate and welcomed her fate with Dragus he was all she needed she thought as she fell into a light sleep basking in the suns warm rays.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:13 am 

"Crono?" Gaia said to himself after this new foe introduced himself this 'Crono' had a smirk on his face while bearing food Gaia accepted the tray. Kira still on Gaias mind it was then as if Crono read his mind Crono points innocently too the direction to where the guards took Kira "eating?" Gaia wondered if that was slang for something or if she was actually eating. Gaia then shouted at Crono "What do you plan on doing with us and to us?! Sell us?!are we just objects at your disposal?" Gaia shouted.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:39 am 

slinking back in

Crono watched Gaia's reactions he nodded to his questions "Well yes you are to be sold off and be used by your masters by whatever which way them deem" he said his voice clear and strong. He moved his long black hair over his shoulder "This is your fate you should just accept it and move on" he said his voice serious "Cause all that try and escape will be punished and severely punished". Crono slid the try under the bars letting Gaia eat "Now I hope you behave now or I'll have to put you in your place like I Kira every night" he said his voice cruel and clear. he walked away with his last words hanging in the air letting it set in to Gaia. Crono now stood in a length tall mirror his masculine frame reflecting his strong appearance into the mirror his eyes glowed a bright yellow "What botherss you ssoo" The great snake Apep said his voice echoing in Crono's mind. "I have yet to regain my freedom, I have high standing but nothing else" he said his heart aching for something more. "I am a monster" he said sitting at the end of a large bed.

Meanwhile...

"Put your blindfold back on!" yelled one of the guards as he came closer to her cell, she obeyed the order it was time again for her to be shown off and for that she needed to be clean. A slave walked in behind the guard her green eyes showing the fear she felt being here this was the last she saw before placing the blindfold over her eyes once again. The sound of footsteps came closer and closer till the sound of keys jingled opening her cell as it creaked open. She sound of light footsteps could be hears as the cell was closed behind her. "I..I am Nikta please do not mind me I will be washing you for your next audience" she said her voice clinging to her calmness. Kira nodded and sat silently as the slave girl washed her carefully. At last the coolness of water washed over her skin as the girl washed Kira her skin becoming clean and smooth to the touch. At last the girl was finished helping clean and dress her and the last touch was placed along her neck, a control device made from magic it helped keep slaves like herself in line. And with that the slave bid farewell and left Kira in her cell awaiting for when she would be shown off. As the girl left she saw a male slave heads toward the direction of the new prisoner.