All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:10 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dray watches him. Shooting him I don't like you either looks. Growling very loudly at being called a thing. His eyes filled with hatred. He acted just like those two legged beasts with those shocking sticks. He blinks and relaxes. Tail wagging again a dog type of purr growl emitting from his lips. He pants happily. He looks up at her. He tilts his head to the side. Licking her hand softly. He didn't know how to answer her. So he was trying to show her...he respected her...more than anyone else at least.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:28 pm 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

"Will you be my son Dray?" Cynthia didn't want to seem so needy, she just wished she could have someone to love and care for. She looked into Dray's eyes and could see a bit of compasion and could feel his approval of her, but she was scared to think he would say no. "I can wait for your answer. Why don't we go get things for your room. Shopping for a bed and stuff ok? But first," Cynthia wrapped her arms around Dray and removed the chain from the melat collar. "lets take off the chain. I don't think you need a leash, do you?" She was trying her hardest to please the dogboy and make him feel more like a boy and less like a dog.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm 

Dray looks at her. He heard the needy sound in her voice. The sound of a mother needing someone to bestow their love and care upon. He looks at her. Nuzzling her leg and licks her fingertips softly. Trying to convey his slight trust and compassion for her. He looks at her. Nodding his head and smiling. Blink and tiltling his head to the side. "Pawwing" at his neck as if to check to make sure it was really gone. He lets out a bark of approval. Tail wagging quickly. His previous thoughts of fleeing and getting the hell out of dodge were vacant in his minds thoughts. Now he just felt happy to be free....ish.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:23 pm 

Recruiter (1)

Cynthia smiled and giggled when Dray's tail started to wag. "you are so sweet." Cynthia opened the door of the house and the car as she gestured for Dray to get in the car. "We have lots of shopping to do so lets go little one."

Mr. Ojike looked at his wife and cringed as he saw how she was acting towards the creature she had bought.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm 

Dray blinks and looks at her. She was smiling. It had him smiling a mixture of a human and dog-wolfish type grin. It was rather adorable and humorous at the exact same time. He stands up again. Sweet? He wasn't sweet. He was tough. She just brought out a side of him he didn't know he even had. He looks at Mr. Ojike and growls warningly. Almost as if telling him to not touch her or he'd make him pay. Then he looks at her. Sniffing the doorframe of the car and jumps up into it. Circling around three times and settling down in a ball upon the seat. Looking at her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 pm 

Recruiter (1)

Cynthia got in the car and placed her hand ontop of Drays head. "Thank you Dray. You have made me so happy. Now my husband will not be so pleased but I am glad that you are here." Her eyes filled with saddness. "But anyways, what kind of things do you like. That way I know what we need to get?" She tried to force a false grin on her face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:55 pm 

Dray looks at her. Tail wagging just a bit. And then tilts her head to the side. Letting out a low growl at the mention of her husband. Huffing as if to say I ain't scared of him. Your the buyer not him. And he looks at her. Tail stops wagging when he sees her sadness. He rubs his head into her side and does those doggie nudges dogs do when trying to make a person feel better. One of his hands on her leg like a paw. Trying to make her smile again. He tilts his head to the side. He didn't know and his eyes clearly state he didn't know what he liked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:49 pm 

Recruiter (1)

Cynthia looked at Dray and smiled. "You are such a good boy. I guess we will have to see when we get there." Cynthia hugged Dray and held him close to thank him for trying to comfort her. "I am glad to have you."

The car pulled up infront of a large building and parked. One of the men opened the door and let out Cynthia and Dray. When she got out she looked at the building that said furniture on the front. "Okay our first stop Dray."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm 

Dray looks at her. Unsure how to say it he lets out a happy bark. Tail wagging. He wasn't totally obedient. Even she knew it but she hadn't asked him anything he would refuse to do. On the other hand...her husband would never see even a shred of obedience from him. He hated the man. He sniffs the air. Hugging into her. Nudging her a bit as if to say. I'm starting to think the same. Yet he knew come full moon...he'd be the other way again. "Full mooon...ba-ahd." he says. Pointing at himself with his tail. "Make...ba-ahd." he explains. Sniffing the air and scrunching up his face. Growling at the scent. But follows her inside. Walking on all fours still.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"What was that Dray? Im sorry I didnt hear you." She looked at some beds as she waited for him to come inside. "how about the color blue?Do you like that color?"she looked at him with sweet eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm 

Dray looks at her. And tilts his head to the side. "Buh-loo?" he echoes. "Wha...buh-loo?" he asks. Trying hard to make her smile. And then he repeats what he had said prior to this. "Wha...cuh-ler?" he asks. Saying it as best he can. "Fuull mooon bah-uhd. Mayk bah-uhd." he says again. Whining cutely to emphasize his words.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"Full moons are bad... got it. oh and blue is this color." She picks up a blue pillow case and shows it to him. "can you see colors?" she kneels down and looks at Dray with the pillow still in her hands.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:10 am 

Dray looks at her. Nodding his head. Smiling a happy smile that she got it. He looks at her. Staring at the blue pillow case. At first it was just like the pixels of a computer to him. Then it clarified and became a color he could actually see. You could literally see his mind studying and deciphering this color thing. And it puts it together as something he could know and see. "Pre-tty." he sounds out. Smiling up at her happily. Nodding his head rapidly to show he liked the blue color.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"Ok blue it is then. So do you want an actual bed like this..." She points at the large four poster bed next to them. "Or do you want something closer to the ground?" She looked at the beds around them and didntsee anything that fit the description of what she was saying. "Then we can look at dressers and other things, because I'm sorry to say this but you will have to learn to be a little more like a human for some occations that you will hopefully be attending with me."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm 

Dray smiles happily. Looking at the bed. Trying to jump up onto it. Scrambling veritcally in the air. Then plops down onto his butt. Growling at the bed and tries it again a couple of times then huffs in its direction. Shaking his head and lays his head on the ground. Indicating the bed that big was not to his liking. Looking at the four poster bed like it was EVIL!!!!!! For to him...it was. He tilts his head to the side. "Hue-men?" he echoes. "Wha Hue-men?" he asks in curiousity. Looking at her. "Mayke smile?" he asks. Sounding out each word slowly and carefully. Clearly willing to do it if it will make her smile.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:08 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"okay we will get a low bed. Yes human... like me. You will learn to walk on two legs. Sit and eat properly, talk, and many other things. It will be tough but I will help you along the way." she stands up and looks for the proper bed for Dray. She sees the right bed and walks over to it calling a worker over to them. "we want this one taken to this adress." she hands the worker a piece of paper with her address on it. The guy stands quietly, nods his head and walks away. "okay now we look for a dresser and a desk with a chair."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 pm 

Dray looks at her. Blinking. Nodding his head. Tilting it to the side. "Hue-mun?" he echoes. He looks at her. And it clicks. You can see the two pieces of that puzzle clicking into place. Looking at her. "Two lehgz?" he echoes. Not sure that was safe. He blinks and nods his head. "Oh-kay." he says in a reluctant tone. Blinking. "You hel-up?" he asks hopefully. Meaning was she going to help him learn all of that tough sounding stuff. He looks at her. Following her around. He sniffs and runs smack into the beautifulest sapphire blue desk, chair, dresser, and nightstand set. He yelps and growls at the set like it was a monster. He barks in her direction as he realizes that it was blue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 am 

Recruiter (1)

Cynthia laughs slightly as she watches Drays reactong to the furniture set. "you like that? okay..." she gestures to the worker and says to him "we will take these too." she walks over to Dray. "okay we are done here. now to go get sheets and other things... like clothes." she walks outside and to the car again stopping just before she was a few feet away from the door. a man runs up behind her and grabs a hold of her holding her arm and a gun to her head.
"you will give me the dog boy... and if you try to do aything funny i will kill him." the guy says into Cynthia's ear. he lets her go and runs into the store and grabs dray trying to drag him out the door

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm 

Dray smiles at her. Hearing her laugh yet his eyes told he didn't understand why she was laughing. Just that she was laughing and it made him smile. He smiles and his tail wags. He runs after her. Growling yet didn't react fast enough. His eyes darken and all signs of gentleness fled. His eyes turned to a dark color. And his wolf like teeth become actually wolfish. He bares his fangs. Letting out a menacing growl. He though hadn't had any chance to get out the door. It had closed and left him barking and howling up a storm. He snaps at the man. Fighting him with tooth and nail. His fingernails scratch the man. This side of Dray. This wild beast side...wasn't playing around. This was far more wild and untamed than he had even been at the slave market. This was pure animal instinct. He bites the man's leg. And hits a mark. He felt his claw nails come in contact with the man's groin. More accurately...his nuts. He lets out a wild devilish howl and digs his sharper than knives claws into the mans most sensitive area.

He attacks as soon as the man let him go. One second he was being dragged the next...HE was the attacker not the victum. The man tried to run. Dray's tail got a wild and gleeful wagging motion to it. His eyes...they showed the animal within him. This was a game...that Dray was going to win. The man made his biggest error. Running from an untamed wild being like Dray. He launches into the air and knocks the man to his face. And bites. Claws. Scratches. Basically tears this man apart. He ripped a tear into one ear and bit his arms harshly. And then sits on the unconscious attacker. Letting out a howl of victory. His eyes held a look that clearly said. You mess with my mother your gonna get hurt.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:21 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"Dray! Cynthia runs up to Dra and wraps her arms around "Peace my boy... peace." She looked down at the man and noticed themark on his neck. It was a crest of her family. the crest of her husband. "That bastard!" Cynthia forced her face into Drays shoulder and held him cloe. "my son... I will protect you from the world."