All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dinjo looks at him. Nodding his head. He didn't understand why Matt said 'me?' "Yeah. You." he says shyly. "I haven't ever felt this way before." he says honestly. Looking at him as he listens to Matt try and explain why he was important to him. He was looking up at him and then turns bright bright red as he felt Matt's lips brush his own. He mimics the kiss. And lets out a soft happy sound. Yet one that also held confusion. Happy confusion yet it was still confusion.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 am 

Dinjo looks at him. Nodding his head. He didn't understand why Matt said 'me?' "Yeah. You." he says shyly. "I haven't ever felt this way before." he says honestly. Looking at him as he listens to Matt try and explain why he was important to him. He was looking up at him and then turns bright bright red as he felt Matt's lips brush his own. He mimics the kiss. And lets out a soft happy sound. Yet one that also held confusion. Happy confusion yet it was still confusion.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:53 am 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

"I'm..." Matt stopped his apology when he felt Dinjo return the kiss. "...Sorry... You kissed me back. What does this mean?" He looked at Dinjo and was kind of glad that his dad was not in the room to see that. His dad would have blown a gasget. But Matt at this point did not care and was happy to have Dinjo in his life at this point.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 pm 

Dinjo looks at him. Blushing a tiny bit. Nodding his head. "I don't know. I've never felt this way around someone before. And I have had many masters and mistresses. Yet none of them made me feel...alive. Like I belonged. Like I was important." he says in a very timid and shy voice. He hugs him back. "Bedtime?" he asks softly.(you can skip us through time until the next day if you would like.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 pm 

Recruiter (1)

Matt smiles andholds Dinjo. "Yeah lets go to bed. I only have one bed in my room so if you want Ill sleep on the floor. I want you to have the bed and be comfertable. Matt stands up and pulls Dinjo up with him. He walksto thehall closet and grabs some blankets and a pillow.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm 

Dinjo smiles. He smiles then frowns. "I don't mind you laying in the same bed with me." he says softly. "Please...stay in it with me. I like being near you. And I'm a heat seeker." he says softly. Standing up and hugs him again. Letting him guide them to the room and watches the bed get made. He had seen a bed. But this would be the first time he had ever been able to lay in one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:42 am 

Recruiter (1)

"Okay, I'll stay with you." Matt finished making the bed and went to his dresser and pulled out some clothes for the both of them. "Here are some pajamas, I don't know if they will fit, but they might." Matt turned around to get undressed. He took strated by removing all of his piercings first, then his tie, and slowly he removed his shirt. "Damn these button!" He said as he had trouble unbuttoning his shirt. When he finally got it he took off his shirt revealing scars and burns on his back. He went to undo his pants but stopped when he realised he still had his shoes on. "Wow I must be tiered to forget those." Matthew went and sat down at the desk next to where Dinjo was standing.