All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:54 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dinjo
18(human years)

A young genie was escaping from the past into the future. He'd been set free and he didn’t want to stay in the past anymore. He uses his magic to transport himself into the modern day world. He was dressed like a gypsy for a bit. And then changed into more normal everyday clothes once he'd earned enough money dancing and singing. Using his magic only every so often. As he wasn’t sure it would be safe or wise to be found out. Yet every time he heard someone make a wish he felt that familiar tugging on his soul. Old habits die hard. The urge to grant their wish was strong. But he fights that urge. He was no longer bound to the will of others. Yet still the need to grant wishes was strong. So every so often he would grant a young childs wish. So long as they were small no one would notice…right? Or so he thinks. Til the day he granted a wish for a young man who also happened to be sensitive to magic. He was walking. Hoping that no one had noticed. And that whoever's wish he had granted were totally oblivious to the fact.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 pm 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Matthew

Matthew had always been sensative to the abnormal, paranormal, and anything magical. He had always been able to live a semi-average life, until he got caught up with a poltragiest that ended up causing him lots of problems. The poltragiest ended up causing many deaths around Matthew, including his mother and his girlfriend. When they died Matthew started to turn darker and colder to people believing if they got close to him the poltagiest would hurt them. Even after he got rid of the blasted ghost he stayed away from people.

One day while walking Matthew closed his eyes and wished that he could meet somebody that was like him, somebody sensative to the out of this world things that go on. Well his wish was granted, he opened his eyes and saw this odd aura surrounding a man that was walking the opposite direction. He could tell that this meant the man was like him, special. Thinking it over for a few seconds he knew he had to go after the guy. So Matthew turned around and started to follow the young man.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 pm 

Dinjo tensed. He sensed someone was following him. Looking around as he is biting his lip. Crap! Someone noticed! Crap! Hide! Run! Panic sets in and he looks around. Where did he go now? He couldn't be caught. Caught was bad. Caught meant most definently new enslavement. He walks faster and then skids to a stop. Groaning and looking up. There was five HUGE and TOUGH built guys standing in his path. He blinks and backs up as they continue advancing upon him. This was bad. Now what did he do? He didn't want to use magic...that would be dangerous to his own safety. He didn't have time to think as he was jerked up by his collar. Squirming as the guy started saying something in french.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 pm 

Recruiter (1)

Matthew sees five men giving the aura man a tough time and knew he had to do something. So he ran over to the guys and heard them talking french. He knew he was going to have to lie to get the guys off the aura man's case. He noticed that the person with the odd aura looked to be in his teens. This made it easier to lie. "Excusez-moi, mais permettez-moi prendre ce pauvre homme off entre vos mains? Il est de mon petit frère. Il vient d'obtenir loin de moi. Je suis très désolé qu'il causait vous ennuis. (Pardon me, but might I take that poor man off your hands? He is my kid brother. He just got away from me. I'm very sorry he was causing you trouble. -English translation-" he said as he got to the five rather large men. They looked at him and back at the boy. "Qu'il n'est mon beau frère, mes parents lui a adressé à me rendre visite durant sa pause et ils seraient très mad si je lui ai envoyé à tous les femmes battues et meurtri. (He is my step brother, my parents sent him to visit me during his break and they would be very mad if I sent him back to them all battered and bruised. -translation-) The men nodd to eachother and let the boy go. Before they could actually find out what Matthew had told them was a lie he smiled, nodded, thanked the men, grabbed the boys arm and took off. After a few feet he turned into an alley way and looked at the boy with the odd aura. "Well you know how to get into trouble. How old are you boy?"

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:22 pm 

Dinjo looks at the guys. The one holding him in the air was shaking him and yelling at him angrily...in french! He didn't know that language! It was one of the few languages he didn't know! He was a bit beyond a little afraid now. He had no idea what they had said or what this new guy said. Whatever it was they dropped him. "oof!" he says when his butt hit the ground hard. He groans. Rubbing it and standing up. He blinks as now his arm was grabbed and he was run off with.

This day was getting weirder and weirder. Crazier and crazier. And he had no idea what the hell just happened. He blinks and looks around. This area was dark. Why was it dark in broad daylight? He blinks and looks at the guy. "I was walking. I didn't do anything. They stepped into my path not the other way around." he says. His accent hot and foreign yet exotic as it didn't sound like any modern day accent. It wasn't it was Agrabahn. He looks at him. "Um..." he does the calculation in human years. "18...I think." he does it over in his head. "Yeah...18." he says. It was hard turning milleniums into human years. He looks at him. "How old are you? And who ARE you?" he asks. "My name is Dinjo."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"My name is Matthew, I am 20. Now tell me Dinjo, are you sensative to the paranormal?" Matthew knew how crazy that sounded but he liked being straight forward and hated taking his time. He let go of Dinjo and looked at him, this boy was tall, tan, and quite interesting to the eye. He really didn't look like most guys in the city. He noticed that the guy had an accent that was not like anyother he had heard before. "Where are you from anyways. It was clear you can't speak French, so what languages do you speak? Do you live here, or are you visiting? Are you new to the city, do you have a place to stay?" He started to ask a ton of questions because this guy was entertaining and like him, or so he hoped.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 pm 

Dinjo looks at him. Blinking and biting his lip. How the hell does one answer that question. Yes. I am a freed genie? That was suicidal. Wasn't it? He looks at him fearfully though. His eyes clearly stated that yes he was. In a very...fearful sort of way. He looks down. And bites his lip. To the first question he finally meekly nods his head. He looks up and sighs. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you where I am from even if I did tell you." he says honestly. "Languages of africa. Languages like English and Latin. Greek as well." he says honestly. He sighs. "No. Don't live here...in a weird way...I do but not in one place." he says honestly. "Visiting no...I am not visiting." he looks at him. "New yes. Place to stay no." he says honestly. Blinking and looking at the guy nervously.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"I knew it!" Matthew said trying to keep composure. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I'm sensative too. This is so wierd, I just wished to find some one that can relate to me in this way." Matthew looked at the kid and smiled. "So if you have no where to stay, you can live at my place while you're here. I have an extra room in my apartment. I use it for an artstudio away from my studio, but I don't mind." He looked at his phone when he heard it ring. "My dad? That's wierd." Matthew put up his finger telling the guy to wait a second as he answered the phone. "Dad? What's up?.... No I'm busy,.... I told you dad I can't come over, I have work to do.... I will call you later, I promise." He hung up the phone. "Sorry about that, my dad keeps trying to get me to come home for a few days."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:20 pm 

Dinjo looks at him. Blinking and nods his head. Then he heard the wish word and he went visably pale. Wished...oh crap!!!! He bites his lip harder. Trembling a bit. What would this guy do if he found out he was a genie? And that he had granted his wish? Would he enslave him? He didn't know enough about Matthew to take that risk yet. He heard the dad's voice. Oh...crap! Matthew's father said he wish he would come. And he was...close enough...to....His eyes started to glow and magic started to swirl around him and Matthew. His eyes were a white haze and the wind whipped by and they were in front of the guy's father's house. Matthew had a suitcase at his side. He however was holding his head. Two big wishes....and he hadn't meant to grant either. He sways and almost fell into Matthew's side. "S-sorry...overheard...his...wish." he mutters almost too softly to hear. He regains his energy and blinks. Looking around. "Um...where...are we?" he asks in confusion.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:08 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"My dad's house, but I don't know how we got here." He look at Dinjo in confusion. "We were in Paris and now we are in London. It happened after your started to glow white. Did you do this?" Matt looked still at Dinjo. He was trying to look somewhat happy, but he really hated this place. There were too many bad memories, it was afterall the house that her mother was murdered in. His father didn't have the courage to move away, he felt that if he did they would start to forget Matthew's mother. That was imposable for Matt to do though, since he blaimed himself for it everyday of his life since the incodent. "Well did you do this?"

"Matthew? I thought you were in Paris? What are you doing here?" Matthew's dad said as he walked out the front door and down the steps.

"It was a surprise dad." Matthew said with pain in his eyes and a lump in his throught. "I wanted to give you a surprise visit."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 pm 

Dinjo pales. His dad's house. That meant. He really had granted the father's wish. He really needed to stop doing that. It was hard though. Expecially since the two wishes had been...unselfish type of wish. Maybe that is why he couldn't even slightly keep from granting them. He didn't know. He looks at him. "........" he stays silent. He couldn't even look at Matt for a second. He was shaking and trembling in fear. Then he hid it. He wanted to answer. Say no. Try and deny it. Yet it wasn't his nature. He was not a liar.

He bites his lip. Doesn't answer til he heard the question a second time. Meekly nods his head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Just...your wish. His wish. Unselfish type wishes. Couldn't help it. It is so hard. Old habits die hard." he stammers out in a very meek and frightened voice. Jumping quite literally three feet into the air. Landing behind Matthew and trembling a bit. Then regains his composure. He looks at the guy's dad. Then Matthew.

Would he tell his father about him? About the fact he'd gotten his wish granted. He hoped not. He finally felt like he had a friend. Or at least someone who was not dangerous...too much at least. He stares at the ground. Biting his lip hard. Nervousness and what not.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:29 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"Matthew, who is the boy?" Matthew's dad asked as her walked over to Dinjo.

"My friend, Dinjo. He has no where to go so I brought him along. I hope you don't mind, he acctually kind of dragged me here." Matthew looked at Dinjo.

"Well Dinjo, thank you for bringing me my son. I had been hoping to see him soon. Please everyone come inside, I have coffee going if you want some." Matthew's dad walked inside after picking up Matt's bag. "I hope you don't mind sharing a room, I don't have any extra places."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 pm 

Dinjo blinks and looks at the guy. Watching him warily as he walked up to him. He doesn't say anything. He blinks and looks up. And turned bright pink at the way Matthew phrased it. Well...at least he hadn't...told on him. Or given away his secret. Which meant...he could trust him. So until shown otherwise...he was going to trust him. A smile crept onto his face. He looks at him. "Your welcome Sir." he says softly. He looks at him. "Coffee?" he echoes as he follows Matthew and his father into the house. His eyes wide as he looks around. He hadn't actually been inside a house. A bottle or lamp yes. But in a real house when not wish granting...never. "I don't mind." he says softly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:46 pm 

Recruiter (1)

Matthew shows Dinjo to the living room while his father placed his bag in his room and grabbed three cup, the coffee pot, and some milk and sugar out of the kitchen. He brought it all out to them on a tray. "Here you are. I was about to cook diner, what would you guys like to eat?"

Mathew didn't answer her just picked up two cups and filled them with coffee, two lumps of sugar and some milk. "I don't care father, anything you cook is fine. Dinjowhat do you want? you are the real guest here." He handed one of the cups to Dinjo and started to drink his own.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 pm 

Dinjo looks around the living room when he was taken there. Watching the older guy...Matthew's father...return with a tray that had various things on it. He looks at the guy. Was he really asking him what HE wanted? That had never happened before. Was he in some sort of surreal reality show or something? He looks at Matthew. Watching the guy make the coffee. It had a strange smell to it. He blinks and looks at Matthew. "Me? You are asking me?" he says in a quizzical way. "Um...I...dunno. No ones ever asked me that kind of thing before." he blinks. "Guest?" he echoes just as quizzically. Taking one of the cups and takes a sip of it. "YIPE! Hot!" he cries out. Staring at the coffee in confusion. "Hmm...this is another thing of this era I have no idea about." he mutters almost too soft to be heard unless you were next to him. Like Matthew was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 pm 

Recruiter (1)

The two men laugh at Dinjo's yelp. "Yes, what would you like to eat. My dad can cook anything, he use to be a chef for a five star resteraunt." Matthew heard the last thing Dinjo had said but kept quiet he figured he would ask him about it later.

Matthew's father stain the large recliner next to the fire place. " So how did you two become friends?"

Matthew looked at Dinjo unsure of what kind of answer to give. "School... He is in my history class."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 pm 

Dinjo looks at them when they laughed. Why were they laughing? His confusion showed on his face at the moment. Then it vanished. "Um...I dunno." he says. Rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't sure. He never really was given an option before. "Pasta and shrimp?" he says and asks at the exact same time. He liked pasta. And he liked shrimp. "That is a possible combonation right?" he asks. Puzzlement on his face. His Arahbahan accent was showing itself again. He blinks and looks at him. He looks at Matthew's father. Nodding his head. "Yes. That I keep getting in trouble in. Apparently the teacher thinks his information is correct. It has many flaws and holes in it." he says softly. "My father was an archealogist. So I used to go to dig sites and what not with him." he wasn't lying about that. His father's coverup to remain incognito had been archealogisting. He sighs and looks around. "It is much cooler and not as death defying hot as it is back home." he says more to himself than to them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:30 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"I will make a pasta with shrimp and a garlic herb sauce them." Matthew's father stood up and walked into the kitchen starting to cook.

"I'll show Dinjo to our room dad!" Matthew got up and put his cup on the tray. "Follow me." He walked to the hallway entrance. He looked back at Dinjo and waited for him to follow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 pm 

Dinjo looks at Matthew's father. That sounded very delicious. He watches him walk to a different room. He blinks and looks at Matthew. Wondering why he was suddenly eager to go to the bedroom. He places his coffee cup on the tray as well. He stands up and follows Matthew down the hallway and into the room on the right. He looks around after entering it. Taking everything in from the center of the room. This was a much more spacous room then when he was stuck in a bottle or a lamp.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:44 pm 

Recruiter (1)

"So what are you? I know you know magic, but WHAT are you?" He looked at Dinjo and knew this would be a hard question for him to answer. "Look lets make a deal okay? You tell me one secret about yourself, I'll tell you one about myself. Sound fair?" Matthew grabbed his bag off his bed and sat down. He was waiting for a responce and wondering what secret he would tell his new friend.

Matthew's father started to clean and devain the shrimp in the kitchen while the water for the pasta was heating up to a boil.