All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Holly looked at her boyfriend and smiled, "Are you sure you can't come with us on our trip?" She whinned in a cute voice giving him a beyond cute puppy dog face. This was the millionth time she asked him to come and everytime it was no becuse he was to busy but she always tried as she hoped it was a yes but knew it was going to be a no. She let out a sigh hugging him again packing the last minute things.

Lulu left the house gettinging into the midnight blue car starting the car and clicked her seatbelt and turned the radio up loud singing along to her favorite song that was playing. She slipped her sunglasses on and put the care in D and took off to where Holly was. They where 15 minutes ahead of sceduale so that was a good sigh. She wanted stop and get a drink anyway. She turned left and went around the steep curve and turned right and pulled into the drive way. She walked gracefully up to the door a rang to door bell as she heard a faint 'Bing Dong.'

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:13 am 

Jason looked at Holly. "I've told you I can't," he said. "I have to take care of a few things at work! I'd love to go but I can't!" He shook his head for what seemed like the millionth time. "I love you but, sometimes... You drive me crazy!" He chuckled and kissed her gently and continued to help her pack.

Dante walked out into the forest to take care of some business. He'd been on patrole for a while now but he hated this war! He wished it would just end already and be over with! He hated this time period! He just wished everything would be done and over with! Either he'd die or all of his friends would but either way it didn't seem to be a good ending!

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Holly sighed, "But you would have fun dear! She said and continued packing. She was sad he said no but understood why. She sighed and looked around the room grabbing her charger and packed as the door bell rang. She opened it and walked to open it seeing Llulu. "Hey sister! Just got done packing." She told her and smiled.

Lulu hugged her sister, "Hello Jason. Great Holly let's get going we are ahead of scedual for once! " She said laughing grabing her sister's bag for her and heading out the door, "Bye Jason wish you could come." She told her as Holly shut the door and they walked to the parked car, "I'll drive there you want to drive back?" She asked as they climbed into the car with her sister and backed up and pulled out of drive way.

~The girls started there road trip to the reanactment. They laughed, sang and talked excitedly. They changed songs and danced in the car untill the sun set. They continued driving stoping at the next hotel that was in the next town. The fog came in as they continued driving wanting to get to the next town. The fog got so thick they could not even see there headlights let alone the road. They pulled off and went to sleep. They woke up to sunshine and kept driving to the renactment. They made it there arond noon and parked the car in an empty parking lot. They walked into the renactment and looked around this was odd.....it was real......too real. It wasn't like the last renactment they went to. Holly pulled out her phone to see if they got the day right and saw that they somehow went back in time.......They moved to a table and started talking about how the hell this happened.~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 pm 

Jason smiled and kissed his girlfriend good bye then sat on the couch and worried about her for the next few days.

Dante sighed as he walked back into camp. He hated doing this every day. He hated picking up his rifle and having to worry about losing his life or a limb or two...

-As the girls problems unfolded the guy's problems increased.-

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:36 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Lulu and Holly looked around seeing everything old times. The sisters hooked arms as to not get sperated and Holly pulld out her pink cell phone as she saw there was still on service and Lulu pulled out her blue phone seeing the same thing as she let out a breath. She saw people in old timey clothing bustling around as she bit her bottom lip and looked at Holly,"Look there is a guy to ask." SHe said pulling Lulu wiht her as Holly ran up to Dante, "Hey! Hello sir!! Can you tell us what day this is?" Lulu asked as Holly nodded looking at the mane unsure of what else to say. She let out a sigh and the girls awaited his answer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm 

Dante turned looking at the two women in strange clothing. "It's May 6th... Is something wrong," he asked of them, looking worried. He motioned for them to follow him. "Come with me and we'll talk." He started walking toward his camp. "Are you Rebels?" He asked this out of precaution and looked at them. He stopped and looked at them seriously. "If you're Rebels I can't help you." He was in his blue uniform and he hated it. It was made of wool and it made his skin itch like crazy!

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Holly and Lulu looked at each other as they both read each others minds and flipped opened here phones as they where dead and Holly looked into Lulu's worried eyes, 'How are we going to get home?' Holly though and she looked at then man before them but Lulu spoke up, "No we are not rebels. We are well lost." She said a little mad he called them rebels. She still had her hand looped though her sister's arm, "Can you help us?" Holly asked standing with her sister though looking at Lulu she didn't looks so intent on getting home instead something else was going though her mind. Lulu smiled at him, "By the way I'm Lulu and this is my sister Holly." She told him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 am 

Dante smiled at them when they said they weren't rebels. "Alright then, if you're not rebels then you can come with me," he said. He extended his hand to shake theirs. "My name's Dante and it's a pleasure to meet you!" He smiled at them. There was something about this girl... Lulu she'd called herself... What was this feeling?

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Holly was staring at her sister as she knew that look and elbowed Lulu hard in her ribs, "OWW Holly!" She hissed, "Stay on topic Lulu we HAVE to get home." She whispered as her sister to her and Lulu looked at Dante, "Nice to meet you too......uh....we are a little lost and by where the sun is in the sky.......it's late. Do you know where we can walk to to stay for the night until we can figure out how to get home?" She asked him and let out a faint breath.....he was really hurt and Lulu was single. She smiled again at him she really did like him already.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 pm 

Dante smiled at the two women. "Yes of course," he said. "As long as you don't mind being around a bunch of men with muskets and rifles, you can stay with me in my tent. May I ask where your home is?" He was curious and wanted to know what a couple of pretty girls like them were doing in a place like the one they were in at that moment.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-