All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: All boys school
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:22 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Cain rolled his eyes. "the thing is it's going to cost you a pack of cigarettes." she said. Smirking sitting on her bed. Well Cain did need them now more because, well you were a little stressing, and the trip today would be more boring then ever. The stress was more of how she would pull of being a guy, it was getting harder and harder.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

For the first time since they'd met, Cain's dull, silver penny peepers lit up. Alright it was only to cheekily demand a pack o' smokes, but it was the closest to real eye contact they'd held since that first rocky meeting-- no, that didn't do it justice, mountainy seemed more bloody apt! Not only that, but it was the first genuine grin Nino had caught sight of too. Like glimpsing an endangered species through the bushes... The young Italian held the image in this mind for good keeping, noting down the minor details, playing it over a few times, studying it, to really engrave it into his memory.

"Cheeky ****ing!" he grinned, giving the kid a playful shove, "C'mon then! Our ride'll be waitin' outside the grounds already! And don't get us caught either! It's nearly nine now, tutors'll have an episode if they catch us out this fack'n late!"

He sauntered over to the door, unhooking his leather jacket from it's resting place hung limp from the closet door and shrugged it on.

.... Just....

.... Something about this disturbed him... He'd been thinking too much. Kiddo-honey had made an impression on him, this wasn't unusual, Nino was notoriously easy come, easy go and it took about as much to impress him as it did a half-brained toddler hooked up to an I.V of sherbet. What was odd though... there was something beyond an acquaintanceship with Cain. Something that niggled at him.

Parasitic feelings of a strange form of admiration had laid eggs in his brain and left them there to grow. It was creepy. He'd NEVER liked anyone so much right off the bat, certainly not a guy...

He scowled to himself and shook the thread of thought loose. There was no point wallowing in it. He'd had weirder feelings and never paid them attention and had gotten along just fine so far!

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:32 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Cain had rolled her eyes. Walking behind you wishing she was in bed sleeping. She walked down to the parking lot. Grumbling in her head. She really didn't want to be there. Besides she knows she is going to hate it more while in the car. When the car got there she turned around to walk back into the dorm. "good bye." she said in her low tone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 pm 

"H'oh no you don't!" in what was an entirely natural reaction, Nino spun on his heel and grasped Kiddo by his slender shoulders, "Get your skinny ass back here! You aren't opting out now! I've already started counting my change for your pack 'a smokes!"

A very fluffy, unnaturally vibrant red head leaned out of the car window, craning her neck and squinting awkwardly. It couldn't have been a worse combination, the biggest outdated frizz ball, aching for the eighties in a Fiat Panda. And for those of us that don't speak car, the normal people amongst our number, take a regular four by four, heat-wash it a good ten times smaller so's only to fit four passengers, spatter it in mud and shape it like a cubists wet dream.

"I put me knickers on for this!" Katie beamed out of the window, the glisten in her eyes only matched by the shine of enough silver in her face to classify as shrapnel. "**** me Nino! He's dinky!"

The Italian blinked a few times at his friend before scowling, "He is here! You can quit talking about him in third person," he smiled apologetically at Cain, eyes quietly pleading with him to give this rabble a chance, "Cain, that's Katie, Katie this is--"

"**** me Cain! You're dinky!" the girl grinned thrusting a hand through the window like it was about to blow up at any moment, "You like thrash metal Cain?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 am 

Cain sighed. Rolling her neck to look at the chick who said she was dinky. Right there on the spot Cain knew the chick would get on her nierves, Cain then rolled her neck to her. "no." was all she said. Cin turned her body. Grabbing your jacket. "it's to small, and I hate small space." she growled. At him in a hashed low monotone voice. "I didn't even signed up for this." he pointed at the chick in the window. "I'm going to the dorm." she looked eye to eye with you. "stop me and I'll kick your sorry little ass."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 am 

Nino, being perhaps not the peg-iest peg on the social washing line, only noticed the souring flavour of the conversation the minute it hit brutal-tongue-pruning-rock bottom. Like enlightenment did Buddah, the truth of the moment dawned on Nino. That truth was that Cain wasn't necessarily going to put up with or lump his loudmouth compadres the same way Nino did (and not that the Italian could blame him), unfortunately he realised about half a minute too late. He realised just in time to catch Cain storming off with a sorry, "Umm..."

"Oi!" he bolted back after the kid, "Cain! C'mere!" without thinking he reached out, fingers hooking around the material of the slinky boys sleeve, "Just..." his tone dropped to a gentle murmur, holding a firm, but sympathetic eye contact, "I know she's a bit ... forwards, but trust me, she isn't a bad gal,"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:34 pm 

Cain growled. "You better be right, or else ill kick your **** ass." She said. She pushed you off. She walked to the car. Cain looked off. She couldnt really stand the chick. She really wanted to go to the dorm and relixe. And do some work. She looked at you. Out reaching her hand. "Smoke" She commanded.

The door opened. And she looked inside for where she would sit and where you would sit. She looked at the people in the car. She then turned. "I hate this school. And the people." She said to herself
She got her phone out. Texting her father. "Get me out of here." she texted. A couple minutes later.
"Sorry hun, but i cant get you out of there. You just got to make the best of it."
Cain sighed. "So how are we doing this." She looked at the seating in the car.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm 

Sighing, mostly from feeling worn out before he'd even made it into the biscuit ti-- cough car cough-- and partly in relief, Nino rubbed his arm gingerly where Cain had shoved him. He trailed after the mahogany haired punk like a lost soul before jerking to a halt before an outstretched hand.

"Smoke,"

It wasn't so much a request as an order.

A dark brow arched, a tiny grin tipping the corner of his lips. He found himself wondering what could make a person so bloody cheeky and demanding off the hat like that as he dug around his jean pockets for the packet. It came back clutching something faded red and dog eared in the corner, "You'll have to wait for me to roll, your highness," he shook his head in disbelief, wearing a fond old smile. He waved the tobacco packet at Cain as if he needed any more solid evidence.

In all fairness the boy looked fit to start knocking teeth out like an old school arcade punching game. He couldn't have been more high strung if he tried, not that Nino was in any place to comment. Poor thing. Was at a new school, was alone and frankly most kids with that kind of 'tude tended to have -- as the quacks put it-- home problems. If anyone knew about those it was Nino. Christ, he even had the scars to prove it. Almost on cue he could feel the old welt on his shoulder itching up a storm under his jacket.

Talk about your Harry Potter flashbacks! He shook his head, scowling slightly (disappointment? He wasn't sure...) as Cain waltzed off, checking the car and murmuring to himself miserably.

What was it about this kid... something... something had seemed off. Different. Not right just then... Not that Nino could put his finger on it...

"Here," he held out a cigarette to him in one loose hand, the other scratching his shoulder absently, "You got a lighter?" he asked, tone of voice not really committing to the question, it had the rushed tones of someone who's mind is too busy elsewhere. Could it be the kids hands? They weren't exactly masculine? Maybe the way he held himself? The way he spoke?

It was slowly driving Nino crazy. What was it about this kid!?

"Here!" Nino barked into the car, leaning over Cain. Was it the smell of the kid? It was... oddly sweet... or at least for a teenage lad, "Leafy, move up! Let Cain have some room! You're bag doesn't need a whole bloody seat to itself now, does it! Y'ain't got the fack'n crown jewels in there!"

"At least not that I know of," Leafy had a surprisingly willow voice for someone so large. He wasn't fat in the traditional way, there was nothing flabby or wobbly about him, he was just, for no other way of describing it solid. Solid and fair haired. He had a mop of curls like someone had sheared a lambs back and left it on his crown.

Katie watched from her perch on the front passengers seat, expression like a guilty child, "Sorry sweetheart," she said, pulling her face sheepishly at Cain, "I forget people aren't used to me... sort of... well ****, there isn't a recluse at home who don't know me, like!"

"Like they can't all hear you from a mile away," Leafy sighed, shifting his weight, "If you want the window seat," he added softly, "just push Nino in first. I'm sure he wont mind,"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:43 am 

Cain grabbed the smoke and took out her Zippo, She took time getting a good wiff of her smoke. She exhale. She looked at leaf and the annoying chick. She smirked at Nino.
She gerked her head. saying 'get in the ****ing car and lets get this over with.' She stood outside.
When you got in the car. She got in. Closing the door. The seating was tight. And Cain was up angest the door. She kept looking out the window. As they went to where ever they were going.
She wanted to end this night and get home. Not because she had a long day. Just because she didnt want anyone to know what her huge lie was going to be. It was the beginning of the year and she had dorms she didnt want things to go bad, cause her father wouldnt help her now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 am 

Nino chuckled and let the kid boss him for bit, even put up a few half hearted complaints of, "God!" and, "Relax! You'll live longer!" grinning all the while.

He slipped into the car, squeezing up, skinny jeans squeaking awkwardly against the leather upholstery. He gave leafy's thigh a good solid slap, cheeky enough to leave it stinging, "Cheers son!"

"Ow!" the blond squeaked blushing, "**** off you dick! What was that for!?"

"You looked in need," he explained cheerily, squeezing up for Cain, "Let's get this show of the road! Josh, where we hitting first?"

Josh, the grand finale of the crew of misfits glanced back, one hand still on the wheel. He was a darkskinned bright eyed kid with less meat on him than a vegetarian all-you-can-eat, "Blue Pyramid," he said over his shoulder, "Egyptian themed club on the waterfront.. you know, next to the docks! Thought we'd go exotic!"

"S'long as the booze is cheap!" Katie piped up excitably. Nino shook his head and let the conversation swell up around him as the engine growled to life. It was the usual lude and crude fiasco on her part, Josh cut in to make a quick quip every now and then Leafy remained the ever level voice of reason. It was the usual hollow minded babble. A quick update on some old member of the gang, one moment they'd be cast down like Judas, 'I can't believe she'd lose morality like that, I would never', they could do nothing right and a thousand examples would be pushed onto the table, the next one member of the conversation would centre in on a finer detail, 'Yeah, but she does make me laugh! remember that time when--' and suddenly all sins were forgotten, the old member entirely redeemed as they all threw in a favourable word or a fond memory.

Such was the nature of conversation.

The Italian tuned out, eyes on the window, passing street lamps overhead painting his skin with bars of light, setting both eyes and piercing metal a glisten like shrapnel in a bonfire and then moving on ushering him back into temporary darkness. He rolled one for himself, letting the relaxed mood sink into the pores of his skin. He lit up with a musical click of his zippo and sunk back, long legs crossing in the space between the two front seats.

"Feeling any better?" as the smoke curled across his tongue and danced out into the air, his voice moved with it. His gaze traveled the young Cains features searching for a distant hint of an answer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:44 pm 

Cain kept looking out the window. She wasnt listening to the conversation in the car. Smoking, once she knew you were talking to her. She exhale. "Sure" Her tone showed how **** she was. Also she did hear the word "Booze." She wasnt going to drink if she did, she might slip her secret. Her lye. Also she had never drank before.
She knew how to get out of drink but not other business. She kept smoking. Once they got to the blue pyramid she got out of the car taking out her wallet and her last reciept. Which had how much is on her card.
She smirked on how much is on it. She stood around. Following the crowd where ever they went. She didnt say a word.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:45 pm 

Nino chuckled softly and clapped a firm palm on the round of Cains slim, little shoulder, "I call bullshit," his tone gentle and oddly caring in spite of what he'd said. He gave the kid a little reassuring shake.

The car began to pull over, brake whining in protest. Buildings, streets and crowds milled into view like film reams through the window screens. The club itself was an old building, maybe even a church or printing house in the way back when, brickwork telling of its 1800 design, moss and exhaust stains hinting of its disrepair. On the front of this old building, with it's stained glass windows they had bolted a giant neon pyramid, all up the walls ancient egyptian style paintings, birds and reeds, stood at the door were beautiful, long legged women with black bob hair cuts, smoking and complaining about shitty work uniforms next to the bouncers. The place itself wasn't popular, the bar next door pulling in ten times the people, but the music was live and the setting was quiet.

"Call me psychic," Nino carried on under his breath to the boy, "but I think you're off about something. Hell, I don't care, we can split off from the group if you're feeling awkward! I just-- just don' wanna be draggin' you some place you don't wanna go, y'know?" he took another long drag of his cigarette.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:10 pm 

Cain stood and listened. Then pulled you off her. "Im fine." She had walked to a store that sold cigerettes. She payed for her smokes. And then left to catch up with the group. She hide her mater that she didnt like being out. She wanted to go to the dorm and rest. Even though you said that she could pull away. She wanted to just pull away and be alone. She looked at the group of yours. She shock her head. She never had anyone to be so close. It was if she ****ing up her fathers dream she had to go to another country to start over. That was the main reason for her ****ing dont carless about anyone mood. She didnt wish to have anyone as freinds as it was. She was pretty distant. That was another reason why she never talked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:27 am 

"Let 'em go," Katie elbowed Nino, watching Cain slink off, "If the kids uncomfortable being here, he's uncomfortable being here. You did your best. Well done. Bravo. You've earned your ticket t'eaven," she mused looking decidedly unimpressed, "let's skidaddle! We've got a tequila each with our names on 'em gettin' lonely in the bar,"

Nino stayed glued to the spot, dark brows knitted, "You don't start with tequila ever," he snapped irritably. It wasn't so much her choice of beverages that had gotten on his wick as it was her choice of words, "Burns the tongue and spoils the pallet too early on,"

Katie pulled a half-arsed face, "Whatever grumpy-for-brains!" she smirked, "Leave us behind then!"

"Go ahead Kat, order me a beer, I'll be with you in a minute," he knew it was probably a lie, but she'd get over it. Give it ten minutes she'd have cracked into his beer anyway with a well-he-ain't-here attitude.

"Ahhhh!" she growled throwing her hands into the air, "I give up! I'll catch you later then!" she gave him one last cheerful, excitable wink, pushed a set of keys into his hand and jogged in, catching the music in the doorway and walking in along to the beat playfully. Nino couldn't help but to snigger. That was the thing with Katie, all bark, but no bite. She had enough Gab to start a wholesale market for a small country, but she never meant any harm. Katie probably already guessed the chances of him coming back were slim, she wasn't as thick as she made herself out to be, yet she'd already forgiven him. He inspected the car keys nestled into the small of his palm closely.

Sighing, he turning his attentions back to the slender, little figure of Cain ahead of him, buying his own smokes from the Newsagents opposite. He strode over, arms folded, "You want to go home?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:02 pm 

Cain rolled her neck. Sighing, "Define home." She said in a smart ass tone. She looked you. Turning her whole body to you. She thinks awhile. "There is a reason why you brought me, then your all 'want to go home' I dont care if i go back to the dorm. You see, I could be sitting or even sleeping. But im not, im standing her and your not with your freinds. They want you with them then go." That was the end of her talking for the night she was done. She was going to keep to herself. Even when she was being talked to. Even though she spoke so much, it was to show what she wanted to get across
In this case she wanted to get the point of, 'since your freinds called you and you brought me here. Why dont we stay. Go have fun kid and ill stand and watch.'
She didnt care what you did. As long as she got to the dorms, to give her enough sleep to last class time. Even though she sleep's in class anyways. She also wanted to get back to the dorm by the time night start turning into day.