PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sojo
Angel Of Wishes
19 (human years)

What would you do if you had the power to grant wishes and still have time to fly through the heavens? This is a question that often haunts the mind of the archangel Sojo. He searches for a purpose in life. Something other than the same old thing. Good fights evl. Good does protecting. Things of that nature. Sojo has come to the understanding that life in heaven is just too boring. So he decides to take a break from protecting the humankind. Decides to take a mini vacation. It was just a few days...what harm could there possibly be in that? Apparently...alot. For alot can happen when your back is turned.

So Sojo finds out when chaos takes over the world. When order is no longer in balance with dischord. Sojo ends up spiraling from the heavens into the portal to hell. Not on pupose. Nor was he a fallen. He finds himself trapped in hell. Not in the normal meaning either. As he travels through the paths of hell he finds himself having to fight to protect himself rather than others. Demons hold alot of grudge against angels. He fights his way through the hell paths. And finds his way to another realm. The human realm. But by then Hell has taken over. Angels are either killed or enslaved. Humans are left alone. And he is the only one able to save his fellow angels from either total annihilation or total enslavement.

But what happens when an angel who is considered dead makes a new appearance. Expecially when this angel happens to hold the key to his kinds survival...or the utter destruction of the world as everyone knows it. His journey begins the day he runs into the person who he'd gaurded for many years as her gaurdian angel. But during this time...Sojo has lost all memory of who he was or why he is having to fight each and every day just to survive. He needs help. Needs to find who he is and why he's being hunted by demon and human alike. Its hard being the Angel Of Wishes.

Sojo blinks and looks around. Walking aimlessly as he had no idea where he was. His wings are hidden within his skin. They would appear to be extremely detailed tattoos upon his back. That would shimmer and seem to move when the sunlight happened to fall upon them. He stares around. Trying to figure out where he was. Who he was. How he had gotten here. So many unknowns...with so much emptiness within his mind to answer it. He bumps into a woman and falls down onto his butt. His thin frame so much lighter than hers. He looks up at her. "My apologies mylady." he says softly. His voice sexy. Male yet gentle as a females voice. Not harsh like those of most men. He looks up at her his face showed he had no idea where he was. His eyes showed he was lost even as to who he was.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm 

Sandy bounced her foot rapidly, her eyes continuously darting up to the clock. Was the minute hand broken? It HAD to be 1 o'clock already. Surely... There! It moved! Four minutes to go... What's the old bag yammering about, now...?

"...homework tonight is to read all of chapter three and compile a list of questions regarding the subject matter. You should be well on your way to completing the rough draft of your first essay. There are still a few of you who have not cleared your topic with me. If this is you, you need..."

Blah blah blah... My essay is done, and I've finished the paper. I can't believe they are still holding classes. Its clear there is something wrong out there... people are scared... and these storms... What's the deal with that? Since when do we see violent blizzards in May? And I'm sorry... but cars don't just flip themselves over... Honestly. People are stupid. They don't know the end of the world when they see it.

Her mental ramblings were interrupted when the minute hand finally rolled over to 1 o'clock. Without shoving her book into her bag first, she gathered her stuff and headed for the door, throwing the strap of her pack, which was gaping open, over her shoulder as she did. As she exited the english building, the sun beat down on her, nearly blinding her. Blinking, she pulled her pack around to the front and began working her book and note pad into it. Thus distracted, she didn't see the form in front of her until she was plowing him over. The poor guy went right down, plopped on his rear end, then smiled up at her... and she froze.

Impossible... Its... It can't be... He doesn't exist. Imaginary friends are not supposed to... She bumped right into him. How is that possible? She looked around. No one seemed to be paying her any attention at all.

"Hello, Mylady," He said, and her heart dropped to her toes.

That voice. It was so... She blinked heavily, trying to dispell the effects of his sudden return into her life. It was really him.

"T-teddy? I mean... I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. Gosh, I'm such a clutz... Here. Let me help you up. Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."

As she rambled, she extended a hand to help him up, trying not to look at him, at those eyes... that face...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 pm 

Sojo looks up. T-Teddy? The words echo in his mind as it brought forth a connection within his mind. Teddy...that was him. He remembered that name. The realization that was connected to him. That must be one of his names. He looks at her. And her features come into view. It was her. She had grown up. Yet it was still her. He tilts his head to the side. Images of events that occured concerning her shot through his mind in slow motion. It was like watching one of those silent movies. Then a name clicked in her mind. His special name for her. "Sa-sa?" he asks hopefully. Looking up at her softly. Taking her hand and smiling up at her. "You and I both grew up..." he say softly. He blinks. "I think..." he sighs. "I don't know...I remember you. And I suppose my name must be my name. At least it is more than I had a moment ago." he says softly. Looking at her. "You are okay right?" he asks her softly. His lack of memory was dangerous. "Sa-sa? Where am I? I can not remember nearly anything." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 pm 

Her fingers automatically curled around his, grasping firmly in a supportive grip. For a second she was frozen there, gazing at him in shock at the name he used. It had been so many years... she'd convinced herself that the friend she'd once cared for so deeply was a figment of her imagination. She'd even sought counceling to resolve her feelings over him. She'd put him, and her feelings for him, where they belonged. In the past. Firmly locked away in her mind.

And then, out of nowhere, here he was... Real, solid, and beautiful as ever. He hadn't changed in the least. It was really him... But how was that possible? Shaking her head to clear it, she finally managed to get the message from her brain to her arm, and pulled, helping him to his feet. As she did so, she realized he'd said something and tried to catch up, replaying the hazy memory of his words in her mind in an attempt to avoid having to ask him to repeat himself.

"Wha-," her voice was soft, the childish cadences she'd suppressed so long ago, "How do you know that name? This... this is... not possible. Its been... a long time."

But he continued before she could get the sentence out. "I think..." he sighs. "I don't know...I remember you. And I suppose my name must be my name. At least it is more than I had a moment ago."

"I don't understand. Of course that's your name. You are... were... my imaginary companion. That is the name I gave you. I can't believe this. They said the stress of college was something no one can prepare for... I didn't imagine how right they were... The hallucenations are back... I so don't have time for this..."

"You are okay right?" he asks her softly.

A smile touched her expression despite her distracted agitation. The question was so like him... "Yes. I'm... I'm fine. I'm just shocked that... umm... that you're back. Its been so long."

"Sa-sa? Where am I? I can not remember nearly anything." he says honestly.

Casting her eyes about them, she suddenly realized they were starting to attract attention. Passing students eyed her curiously as they hurried to class. Bending, she quickly began retrieving the books she'd dropped when she bumped into him.

"We should find somewhere private to talk. I just finished my last class for the day. Maybe we can find an empty classroom somewhere."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 pm 

Sojo looks at her. "It is in my very fuzzy memories." he says honestly. Looking at her and noticing people staring at him. Could they really see him? He mentally wonders. He tilts his head to the side. "I'm not imaginary. I am real. Other people just couldn't see me...I think." he nods his head. Looking at her. "College? Hallucenations?" he echoes. Puzzled even futher with every word she said. He looks at her. Memories where she is concerned falling into place. Slowly filling in the blanks like putting pieces of the tiny thousands of pieces puzzle. "I didn't want to leave. I only was supposed to be gone a week tops. Yet then I was knocked into hell. And somehow I am back up here...wherever here is." he says softly. Honestly and his puzzlement showed even further. "What exactly is here?" he asks again. He looks where she looked to. And the girls that passed by quite audibly were saying. "Oh my god! Does anyone know who that guy is? He looks like a super model !" and he blinks and turns pink cheeked and looks back at her. And tilts his head to the side. "Sa-sa what is a super model?" he asks softly. Following her and unknowingly uses his angelic powers to scan the rooms. "Third door up on the left of that hallway is empty." he says. Just like he had done when they were younger. Mostly when she was younger and he would help her out in hide and seek.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 am 

"I'm not imaginary. I am real. Other people just couldn't see me...I think." he nods his head. Looking at her. "College? Hallucenations?"

Blushing, she ducks her head to hide a chuckle. “Yes you are, Teddy. You were the friend I created in my head when I was a child. You were the figment of a child’s imagination… and now you’re back to torment me…”

She sighed, momentarily overcome by worry, fatigue and stress, then finally zipped her bag closed and hoisted it back onto her shoulder. This day would definitely be ranked high among the most absurd days of her life.

”What exactly is here?” he asked, the intense curiosity in his voice causing her to chuckle.

“This is my school,” She answered distractedly as she turned to lead him back toward the English building.

A few girls made their way past, giggling and whispering behind their hands, but she couldn’t quite catch their words.

Great, she thought, Now I’ve got a reputation as the girl that talks to herself. Marvelous.

Teddy cocked his head to the side, his eyes following the girls with a curious expression. When he turned to her, she heard the same innocent curiosity in his voice when he spoke.

”Sa-sa, what is a Super model?”

Ouch… I mean I know I’m not the most beautiful girl on campus… but even my imaginary friend is more interested in other girls than in me…

“Those were definitely no super models, Teddy… Those were just girls. You’ve seen them before…” she said, the hurt in her voice making her tone a bit crisper than she’d have wanted.

Following his directions, she found a small, empty classroom, entered, and closed the door behind her. Sighing with relief, she dumped the heavy pack onto a desk and turned to look at him. Her breath caught in her chest. She wasn’t sure if it was panic, or heat that stole her breath, but she found herself unable to do anything other than stand there, looking at her childish manifestation of her idea of the perfect guy. He was everything she’d ever dreamed of as a child. And here he was, for all appearances, standing before her in the flesh to torment her into insanity.

Several questions were bouncing around in her head, and she spit out the first one she was able to catch hold of. “Why are you here?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 am 

Sojo tilts his head to the side. "No. I am not imaginary." he says stubbornly. Looking at her. Sadness in his eyes when she said he was just back to torment him. Had he really been that bad of a person to her? He lowers his gaze. He looks back at her. "No. Sa-sa what IS a super model? Those girls said it and were pointing at me." he says. Then caught note of the hurt and even more note of the crisper tone. It sounded like he was just someone she disliked. A lot. And he was just making it worse and all he wanted to know is why they said the word super model and she was hurt and upset. He shakes his head. No. He only watched her when she was younger. No one else. Just his little sa-sa. And then she was looking at him. She didn't want him here. She thought he was just here to torment her and make her crazy. Or her life worse. He didn't know much...he did know he never meant to leave her for more than a few days. His eyes start to tear up. She didn't want him here. Why? What had he ever done to make her hate him so? Had he been a horrible friend to her? Had he been unable to protect her? He blinks a moment. Protect her? From what? Why would he be protecting her? Then his attention snaps back to her. He is replaying the events that happened so far. One he was at her school. Two she wanted him to be imaginary. Just a figment of her imagination. And thrree she thought him a torment to be around or that is what is seemed like. Well that was just guessing based on her own clearly stated words.

His eyes tear up more. All he wanted to know is why they were asking if he was a super model. And now she wanted him around even less than she did before. One single soft sugary tear trails its way down his soft as silk skin. He fights the others yet that one tear shined with a holy light like that of an angels. Then it hit the ground and vanished into sparkling pieces of "pixie" dust. He blinks as her question registers here question. It was a good one. It held so many directions to it. "I never meant to leave for more than a few days. I already told you what I can remember. I was sent spiraling into hell when something hit me. And um....somehow afteer a long period of time ended up here." he says honestly. Looking at her and searching for any sign she wanted him here. And was currently finding none. "I didn't mean to be gone for a long time." he says. Shaking violently as he fought back the tears. "Why do you hate me so much? Was I a bad friend to you?" he asks. His face burying itself in his knees. The long black locks of hair cascading down to hide his face from view.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm 

Confused, she stood there, unable to find words as he began to collapse before her. She felt as though she were watching a movie, rather than standing before her oldest and dearest friend. His tearful questions finally restored life to her limbs and she stepped closer, crouching before him.

I'm really gonna regret this... It is never a good sign when you start reassuring your hallucinations... she thought.

With a gentle, though assertive finger, she lifted his chin in an attempt to bring his face up, trying to get him to look at her.

"Of course not," she said, her tone as soft and gentle as her hand, "You were, and remain, the best friend I ever had."

She sighed, thinking of the long painful years coming to terms with the fact that her best friend had never existed, the counseling, the endless tears, and was about to continue, but her words were abruptly halted when the door opened without warning. A hassled looking student hurried through the door, took a few more steps then stopped dead in his tracks. One eyebrow quirked in amusement, he gazed at the kneeling couple, his brown eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Whaddaya know... the bookworm has a buddy... How cute..." His tone dripped with malice and glee.

"What?" she asked, completely puzzled, "You can see..." Her words trailed off and she looked from Teddy, to the boy, then back again, comprehension dawning on her face. Regaining her composure with an effort of will, she turned back to the boy. "Yes. I do... and I'd appreciate it if we could finish our conversation in private. I assume you came busting in here for some reason that didn't involve invading my privacy or insulting me. Complete your business and be on your way."

She left her gaze on him with an intensity that she hoped would be uncomfortable for him. As expected, he broke eye contact first, and cast his gaze down to the yellowed linoleum floor. Without a word, he stepped past the first couple rows of desks, headed down a row, then bent beside a desk. When he stood again, he held a white, three-ring binder in his hand. Continuing his silence, he returned to the door. Pausing with his hand on the knob, he turned, distaste and anger showing in his expression. Her confidence wavered and she nearly shrunk backward in an attempt to avoid the cruel remark she could see building on his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:43 pm 

Sojo looks at her when she lifted his chin. He wasn't going to debate over looking at her. He blushes as her hand was softer now than it had been when he'd held it when she was just a little girl. A smile starts to creep onto his face. His features go tear free as if his skin absorbed his tears. He went to hug her. "Thank you. You Sa-sa are my bestest friend too." he says honestly. His gaze shifted to the door as a male stepped in. His eyes scanned the male. He found an attempt to harm her. His emotions flared. No one threatened or hurt his Sa-sa! No on! She was his protected! He blinks and stares at the guy like he was a bug that was about to need squishing. He stares at him with a soft yet icy look at the malice and glee in her tone. He listens as Sa-sa speaks yet his gaze never wavers from the guy. He was older than Sa-sa. That he could tell. His gaze followed the male without his head even moving. He watches as he paused at the door. The distaste and anger on the guys expression sent Sojo into guardian angel mode. He was up and standing in front of her. His long hair flying behind him and settling back into place from how fast he had moved. His eyes held no sign of friendliness. "Leave. Now. Or I will aide you in your exiting. A one way flight ticket down the hallway. You will keep your lips sealed and not say another word." he says in a tone that Sandy would remember from when she was little and a bully went to hurt her. The "tattoos" upon his back were quite visably shimmering and moving around. Almost seeming to come off the skin yet never actually doing so. He stares at the male. The guy apparently decided to speak and to try and throw something at his Sa-sa. He moved with lightning fast reflexes. Grabs the thrown object missile and crushes it in his hand. Letting he pieces fall to the ground. Most likely leaving an extremely stunned male there. "You will leave her alone. Do I make myself clear? You will exit this room and go about your business." his eyes were a dark coal black hue now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm 

One moment, Sandy was standing there, trying not to cringe away from impending insults, the next she was staring at the bare back of her childhood friend. Blinking in surprise she looked over his shoulder at the boy. His eyes had gone wide in shock. Of course, the male ego was not to be denied, and the boy reacted offensively to this perceived threat. He launched the first thing that came to hand at Teddy. Sandy blinked, drew in a gasp of breath in preparation to warn Teddy, but before she could get a sound out, Teddy's hand had shot out, caught the boy's slim, black iPhone in his hand, crushing it to bits. As the shattered phone fell in pieces to the floor she blinked, then quirked an eyebrow at the boy.

Teddy's voice filled the room, in a seductive and threatening purr. His voice was always like melted chocolate to her, but now, with so much malice laced into his words, she pictured melted chocolate coating a razor blade. The danger was impossible to miss. The boy went pale and nearly tripped over himself as he fled the room without so much as a backward glance at his ruined cell phone.

Her eyes followed the boy's movement through the door, which left her staring at Teddy's back when the boy went out of sight. Enormous, beautiful tattoos spanned across his back in the shape of dual, identical wings. Each wing started near the base of his neck, between his shoulder blades. Each was so wide that it reached nearly to the shoulder before spreading down, over his ribcage and ending near the waist of his pants. The detail was incredible and she found herself staring open-mouthed. As she watched, Teddy gave a little motion of his shoulders, and the tattoos seemed to shimmer. She blinked, assuming it was some trick of the light. When she looked again the tattoos had gone still once more.

"My goodness..." she said breathlessly, "Those are some impressive reflexes you've got there..." She tried to keep her tone light, teasing, in an attempt to hide the fact that she was feeling completely overwhelmed.

Before he turned to face her, she turned away, unable to let his intense beauty overwhelm her when she was already so confused. "He... he could see you..." She frowned, wringing her hands together as she tried to make sense of the last... what had it been...? It felt as though hours had passed since she'd hurried from English class, but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes. A glance at her watch told her it had indeed been seven minutes. "So... let me get this straight..." She paced, still not looking at him, "While I spent my entire life believing the only true friendship I'd ever known was a figment of my imagination.... That the friend I used to love was never real... the feelings I had were simply a reaction to my own psychoses... The truth was that you've... what? You've been away? In HELL?! I must be insane... I've... completely lost my marbles... This can't be real. Its CRAZY! And... and now you're back. And what? What am I..."

Her words, which had begun to climb in volume and pitch as her emotions rose, abruptly cut off as she clamped a hand over her mouth. She refused to let her emotions show. Always had. Ever since... Well she always had. She wasn't about to change that now. She kept her face averted as she paused, fidgeting nervously with one hand still clamped over her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm 

Sojo watches the boy leave. His body physically relaxes and his eyes return to the gentle normal color. He shuts the door and this time locks it. He looks over his shoulder. Noting her staring at his back and wondering if he had something on it. He shakes his head to clear his mind of that stupid thought. He looks at her as she speaks. Turning and tilting his head to the side as he noted her tone. Yet he was not fooled. He overwhelmed her yet he too was feeling overwhelmed. He didn't have the faintest idea what had brought that on. He only knew he had the instantious urge to protect Sa-sa no matter what the cost to himself. "Yes. They were a bit of a surprise even to myself. He looks at her. Following her with his eyes. "Yes. When I got out of hell I heard your voice echoing in my head over and over again. The same thing was repeated. ~I wish everyone could see my imaginary friend so people wouldn't think me crazy and I wouldn't be alone anymore.~" he pauses and listens to her. "Accidently away in hell. I went away for a few days. I believe I was heading back and then I somehow ended up in hell. And when finally escaped was here." he says honestly. He looks at her. Tilting his head to the side again. She was blocking her emotions? And she wanted them not to show? Why? He wonders to himself. He walks closer to her. Wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her into his chest. Which while femininely soft was still in a more gentler way muscular and toned. He gently pries her hand from her mouth. And opens his mouth to say something when an overwhelming urge hits him. He had fantasized many years ago about kissing her on her 13th birthday. A true kiss not a kiss on the cheek. Now he was going to act on it. He slowly lowers his head. Tilting it to the side a bit and capturing her lips with his own soft as silk ones. Just kissing her softly and then pulling away. It left a lingering kiss type feeling on her lips and his as well. "I remember wanting to do that so bad. I had imagined being able to do it on your 13th birthday." he says. Blushing cherry red from head to toe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm 

She only half heard his words as she rambled nervously, then stood frozen on the spot, locked in a battle against her own emotions. Nerves still vibrating with tension and completely distracted by her own thoughts, she felt a jolt of surprise when suddenly, an arm wrapped around her waist from behind and she felt him turn her to face him, wrapping her in his embrace as he did so. As if she'd been in chronic pain for years, and suddenly had found an instant cure, she felt an incredible sense of relief flow through her. With only a flicker of effort toward self control, she allowed herself to melt into him, her body relaxing against him. Only her eyes remained crisp and clear as she gazed into his.

Watching him as closely as she was, she should have seen it coming... but she didn't. Before she knew it, his lips were greeting hers in a tentative, soft kiss. The kiss was brief, but in that brief moment, a thousand sensations invaded her body. Foremost among them: pleasure, surprise, comfort... The last of her tension drained away, leaving her feeling drained of emotion. Tension and worry, sorrow and grief, had been her constant companions for so long that she had no clue how to feel in their absence.

As her head was so empty and muddled, her first thoughts spilled from her mouth without her even realizing it. "I... really missed you, Teddy..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 am 

Sojo was surprised himself. More so when she seemed to melt into his arms. He felt her body against him and it was relaxed. He hoped that was a good thing. He saw her visably soften. As if her entire mind, emotions, spirit, and soul were relieved of a great stress. He smiles down at her. And while still holding her to him with his one arm around her slender waist he brings his other hand up and brushes the loose strand of her hair back behind her ear. He smile happier and kisses her forehead in a small yet loving kiss. "I missed you too. I had to get back. That was the only thought in my mind. I don't remember why but I had to fight to defend myself. And all I could think about was I have to get back. She needs me. I have to get back." he says honestly. "Even when all my minds memories seemed wiped from my brain. Those thoughts echoed over and over again in my mind." he was being honest. He didn't know how to lie and she would know this. He wasn't the type to do that anyways. He smiles and picks her up in his arms. Carrying her almost bridal style and grabs her backpack. Putting it over his shoulder. His powers sealing it shut and unlocking and opening the door. "Where do you live now Sa-sa?" he asks softly. Carrying her out of the room and down the hallways. And out onto the campus. More than a few eyes gazing their way. In fact everyone, male and female, alike stopped and gazed with wide eyed surprise as this super model looking man just waltzed out of the school. The girls he passed fainted and several guys wondered what he saw in bookworm. Yet he walked by them like they were not even there. A smile on his face as he held her close and in his arms.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 pm 

It was all happening so fast... she felt like she was treading water, trying to keep still in a great rushing river. The world was rushing past her, changing faster than she could keep up with. She smiled, feeling a surreal sensation of giddiness when he tenderly brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. These were all feelings she had never felt before. This warm, fluid relaxation she felt being near him... The way her skin tingled electrically everywhere he touched her... Even the smell of him seemed oddly familiar and foreign at the same time.

She looked up at his face when the sound of his voice penetrated her thoughts. Her eyes met his and she felt as though she could see into his very soul as he spoke. "I missed you too. I had to get back. That was the only thought in my mind. I don't remember why but I had to fight to defend myself. And all I could think about was I have to get back. She needs me. I have to get back." he says honestly. "Even when all my minds memories seemed wiped from my brain. Those thoughts echoed over and over again in my mind."

She pictured the way this must have felt to him as she listenned. She was just starting to form a response when she felt the world suddenly tip. One moment she was standing wrapped in his arms, the next she was cradled against him. She saw a blur of color as he backpack was lifted from the desk and slung over his shoulder. The door clicked on its own, then swung open. Her eyebrows rose almost to her hairline as she gaped at him in shock. This kind of strength was something she would never have guessed he could possess. He seemed like such a gentle creature. His breathing didn't seem to increase in the leaset as he carried her out of the classroom. She avoided squirming, not wanting her weight to strain him.

"Teddy..." she protested, "I can walk... you'll make a spectacle out of us... people will stare...." But he didn't seem to hear her, or at least he pretended he hadn't. Heedless of the stares the attracted, he made his way through campus. She blushed deeper and deeper hues of red as they attracted more and more attention. Finally giving in to her embarassment, she buried her face in his chest. The attention was just too much for her. She listenned to his breathing, and refused to look up as he walked. His voice came a surprise when he asked her where she lived. She pointed to the south.

"I live in the dorms at the south end of campus." she told him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 pm 

Sojo had only eyes and ears for her. He didn't notice or realize she had seen the door do as he willed it to do. He smiles at her as he walks. "Why you looking so shocked Sa-sa? I've carried you before." he says softly. "When you jumped out the tree and landed on your leg the wrong way and broke your ankle. I carried you all the way home. It was getting dark and the sky was so very beautiful with the mixture of colors that were showing up that night. Your parents prayed to the heavens and thought it was a miracle that brought you home safe and sound." he whispers to her. Only she would hear those words. He holds her closer and continues walking through the gaping, fainting, and flat out staring men and women. He looks at her as she called his name. "Yes?" he says softly. Kissing her lips a bit less tenatively than before. Right there in front of everyone. Pulling back he kept walking. Smiling as he was happier now than he had been in a very long time. He felt her skin getting warmer and warmer as she got pinker and pinker across her features. Watching her features get redder with each step he took. He stops and looks where her finger is pointing. He smiles and nods his head. Walking in that direction. The crowded students parted to allow him to go through them. It was like when Moses parted the sea waters. Only it was him parting the sea of students. His long hair trailing behind him. As he gets them to directly in front of her room. He blinks and his powers scan it. The door unlocks and opens again. He walks inside with her. Kicking the door shut lightly and setting her down on her feet once more. "We are home Sa-sa." he says softly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm 

Sandy fumbled a bit, getting her feet under her, then blushed again. She cast an embarassed glance around the room. Her half of the tiny dorm room was rather cluttered. The desk sported scattered papers and books, the memo board on the wall supporting so many pinned notes that the board was no longer visible. Her laundry was strewn haphazardly around the floor, over the back of her chair, across her rumpled bed spread. Her roommate's half of the room was equally cluttered, lending the room a hectic, crazy feel. She crossed the room to pull back the drapes and fill the room with light, then turned to smile at him. Just as she was about to ask if he'd like one of the soda's from her mini-fridge, the door opened and her roommate entered, wrapped in a towel, drying her dripping hair with another towel. She smelled of some sort of musky shampoo and seemed completely distracted, almost bumping in to Teddy.

She gave a startled cry, then giggled. "Oh! Umm... hi! I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting... anyone... umm... till later." She cast Sandy a look that said she'd expect the full story later, scooped a pile of clothes off her bed, and exited the room, presumably to go dress in the bathroom.

Sandy sighed, then looked back at Teddy, feeling awkward somehow. "Want anything to drink?" she asked, opening the mini-fridge and sorting through its contents, "We have coke... water... a bit of orange juice left, if you'd like."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm 

Sojo smiles at her as she blushed. "You still are as messy as you always were." he says playfully. Letting out a soft musical sounding laugh. He looks around and smiles at her. And blinks and steadies the girl when she bumped into him. "Are you alright?" he asks softly. Looking at her as if to make sure she was fine. Then letting her go walks over to Sandy. "Sa-sa is she a friend of yours?" he asks softly. Looking around and then finding the sleeping bag forms his pallet and lays upon it. Looking up at her. And looks back to where the girl had scrambled off to. He looks back at her. "Orange juice. I remember how much you loved orange juice. You got me hooked on it." he says happily. He looks around. "I will stay here. I have no where to go. And if it is alright with you...I wish to stay near you." he says. Looking at her with innocent hopefulness. "Please? I won't do anything bad you know that." he says softly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 pm 

She nodded, as she turned back to the fridge. "Yes. She's my roommate. I didn't like her much at the beginning of school, but we're friends now. In fact, she's pretty much my only friend these days. Every one I knew back home went away to school, or got married right after high school."

She pulled the jug of orange juice out of the fridge and retrieved a pair of paper cups from the box on the floor under her desk. Filling them both in silence, she tried to still her thoughts. Part of her was vibrating with excitement at having him back, at being alone with him in her dorm room. Part of her was still struggling to assimilate this illusion from her past into he present. Biting her lip, she busied herself with returning the juice to the fridge to give herself time to think. When she turned back to face him, her smile was relaxed and pleasant, though it took an effort to make it look that way.

Raising an eyebrow to make her expression playful, she said, "Teddy... this is a college dorm. They have rules against such things. This isn't a co-ed dorm. I'll get in trouble for keeping a boy in my room if anyone sees you. Besides. I have to go to work tonight. I'm a bar maid at this bar in town. I wont be back here till... Gosh, probably after one o'clock tonight."

She frowned. It felt aweful, the thought of returning to reality. Teddy was back! She felt as though there should be a national holiday to celebrate that fact. Going to work tonight.... having to sleep in her dorm without him near was a painful thought. Sipping her orange juice, she tried not to let the thoughts and worries bouncing around in her skull show on her expression.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm 

Sojo looks at her. Shrugging and tilting his head to the side. "So?" he says softly. He looks at her. Sighing a bit and lowering his head. "Then I will sleep outside the door. I am not allowed to leave you." he says seriously. Looking at her. "I will go to this work thing with you. Whatever this bar is. I honestly do not need sleep. Don't know how that is. I do know if I let you go to dangerous places without me...it could be bad." he says seriously. Looking at her with confused sadness. "Do you not want me near Sa-sa?" he asks softly. Looking a bit hurt. His eyes filled with his innocence and the fact he not only wanted to but needed to be near her. He sighs. "I am remembering something." he stands up and walks over to her. "Your my protected." he says. "I'm not sure what that means for me. I just know if you come to harm...I will too." he says seriously. Sitting on her bed and just looking at her. "I do not understand. What is co-ed dorms?" he asks. Looking at her and lowering his head. He smiles. "Then you and room mate will come to me to the nearby house." he says. Looking out the window. Pointing at a beautiful house. "We will live there. I will buy it for us. You, me, and your room mate friend." he says decisively. Looking at her with a smile. "Than I can stay near you like I used to do." he says softly. Looking around. "Please?" he says looking at her. "I can buy it flat out. I know I can." he says seriously. Smiling at her. "I have a vague memory of a building with a money sign on it. I have lots and lots of cash in there." he says honestly. He looks at her with hopeful eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm 

"No... I don't you sleeping on the floor outside..." She said immediately. She didn't like that idea. Not at all.

At his suggestion of accompanying her to work, she frowned. "If you come to this bar... looking like that... you'll immediately cause a scene... We need to change your clothes."

She ducked into her closet and pulled out a big suitcase. For a few minutes, she dug around in it, then tossed a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, and a pair of sneakers to him.

"Those belonged to my ex-boyfriend. They should fit you alright. Put them on, then we'll figure out a way to fix that hair."

She winked and chuckled, turning her back to give him privacy.

"That sounds... absolutely wonderful. I'd love to be able to call you my roommate... but... are you sure? I mean... this money you say you have... I'm sure it was intended for something. It wouldn't be right for me to let you spend it on me..."