All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:46 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sojo continued singing. His eyes closed only while he sensed she was still within her mind. He knew he could guide her back. He knew he could bring her consciousness out of its protective defensive mechinism. He strokes her hair. Hoping mentally that he could bring her out of it. He wouldn't give up. Nor was he leaving here without her. And not at all moving until she was back to normal. He sings still that beautiful and wordless song. It was a song that needed no words to portray its beauty. He was pulling her further and further away from the brightness and warmth. He was not letting his brother the Grim Reaper or Angel Of Death take his Sa-sa from him. He strokes her hair softly. His touch filled with his love for her. The love he isn't able to express and when he does isn't able to do so fully.

He felt her leave behind that place. Yet didn't stop singing. He wanted to be absolutely sure he had his Sa-sa back. He moves his hand over her as he sings. A couple of inches above her. He begins to take her pain and replace it with soothing ease. Taking her pain and hurt into and onto himself. He was having to do so slowly. He didn't want to hurt her. Yet he wasn't letting her stay in pain. He'd take it all. After all...he could heal much faster than his beloved Sa-sa could. He watches her open her eyes and them drift shut once more. She smiled and his heart skipped a beat more than just one time.

He smiles and ends the song not abruptly yet in a way it left it open for continueing on another day. In another time and place. "Yeah. I stayed. Why wouldn't I stay with my Sa-sa? My lucky charm. My hopes and dreams. And aside from that...what idiot would leave behind the most beautiful woman on earth?" he asks in a soft yet romantic way. "And you Sa-sa...are my only treasure. I value you far more than I could ever express in words." he says. Smiling and holding her there. "Shh...relax. Your body will regenerate its energy and its strength. At least here you can do so without noise or disruption." he says softly. He wonders what she though he would have done. He pulls her up into his lap. His beautiful white pearl wings still out. He was in heaven on heavens path. He could leave them out. He rests her so she was laying against his body. Head against his shoulder. The shirt rather torn and tattered. He would need new shirt at the very least. And held her in a sitting up position. Smiling as he wraps her in his wings. Folding one in and then the other. Those softer than silk feathers forming a cocoon of warmth and security around her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 pm 

Sandy felt the pain ease more and more until finally, it was completely removed. She felt her energy immediately begin to increase as the pain no longer blocked her healing. She felt herself being moved, but couldn't summon the energy to resist. Her position shifted into something deeply comfortable and relaxing. She felt the soft brush of feathers, and wondered at it, until she remembered the wings she'd noticed before.

Smiling lazily, she drifted in and out of slumber for a short time. Surprisingly, she recovered quickly, and before long, she was looking up into his smiling face. Lucidity brought with it curiosity.

"I... don't remember much." she spoke softly, sleepily, "What happened?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 am 

Sojo hadn't stopped taking the pain. In fact though he healed quickly between her internal and external pain...he was riddled with bruises. Yet they too were starting to fade. He didn't care though. He'd give his life to keep her safe. A small smile on his face. He could feel her energy returning. Could feel her breathing returning to normal. He smiles. He was very relieved. He had hoped yet hadn't known...if the healing and soothing effects of heaven's path would work on her. Mostly because his brain and memories...there was still so very many gaps. Yet he didn't care he had the important memories...Sa-sa. He was smiling at that thought. He watched her sleep. Holding her close in his arms. And nice and cozy in his wings. He wondered about how she was gonna react to this. Yet for the moment...he was relaxed and just smiling down at him. He blinks. "Hmmm...I like it better that you don't Sa-sa. Though I will not lie to you." he says honestly. Letting out a sigh. "You were attacked by a shadow. A very crazy type of demon who possessed you and umm..." he blushes bright red. "Tried to do stuff...with your body to umm..." deeper shade of red."...me." he stammers out. "So I brought you here...to heaven's path. For freeing and recovering." he says honestly. Still blushing quite a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 pm 

Sandy frowned, trying to make sense of the little she could remember. His words made little sense. She looked up at him with furrowed brows. Then she saw the blush, and it all clicked. She hesitated, absorbing his expression, trying to understand it.

Slowly, her mind continued waking up, and she realized she was lying cuddled in his arms. She blushed with embarassment, but couldn't bring herself to pull away. Instead, she looked at his face again before asking a tentative question.

"And... how did you feel about that?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 pm 

Sojo saw her frown. He didn't like she was frowning. Yet he wasn't a mind reader and as such had absolutely no idea why she frowned. While it was true every so often he would catch a thought or two due to being her guardian...he would never be invasive. So the thoughts he did hear...he wasn't attempting to hear. He respected her privacy and her. He hoped she wouldn't pull away. He more than slightly liked this current situation. He looks down at her. Wondering if he had upset or embarressed her. Or maybe done something else. He looks down at her face. Blinking as he had not expected her to ask that. "Since it was not the real you...violated. Had it been you like you are now..." he turns beet red. "...I'd have liked it. And more than welcomed it." he turns darker shade still. "I love you Sa-sa. If you were to do those types of things...as yourself not under anothers control...I would feel like the luckest guy on earth. Or heaven. Or both combined." he looks at her. Smiling. Kissing her forehead lightly. "Why do you even have to ask that type of question Sa-sa? Your the only girl I've ever had eyes for. And still are the only girl I have eyes for." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:46 am 

Blushing furiously at his comments, Sandy looked down, hiding the small smile she felt spread on her face. Her heart thumped excitedly at his words, however, and she felt a sudden fear that he would hear it.

"I only ... wondered if you, perhaps felt... Never mind. It is not important."

Looking around, she searched for a way to change the subject.

"Will we be in trouble for coming here? I am not exactly part of heaven's society yet."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm 

Sojo looks at her. "Why are you blushing?" he asks in confusion. There was many types of blushing. So he wasn't sure what type of blushing she was doing. He hoped it was the good type of blushing. He holds her closer. Stroking her hair. Moving his wings in tighter. So that she would feel their silky soft feathers. Feel warm and safe in his arms. He looks at her. "Wonder if I felt what?" he blinks. "Sa-sa. If you are wondering it...then it is important. So not nevermind. What were you wondering about?" he asks softly. Smiling and kisses the top of her head. "Why would we be in trouble?" he asks in confusion. He looks at her. "No. This is heavens path. It leads to heaven's gate. Which leads to heavens woods. That leads to heavens city." he blushes a bit. "There is also well...other places. But something tells me if I told you that we'd be in trouble." he says softly. He looks at her. "You are too. You have me. Who is apparently an angel. Who is apparently a guardian angel. And something tells me I still aren't remembering everything that is important about me." he says. Looking at her. "If we were on earth...my head would be hurting I think." he says. Laughing softly. It was like christmas bells ringing up here. He looks at her. "Sa-sa...your part of who I am...therefore...in a roundabout way...that means you are a part of heaven's society." he points out. Then asks a really random question. "Do you like my wings Sa-sa? I didn't even know I had wings. They seem to make themselves known. Or appear or something. I dunno how these things work with being there yet not being there when not needed." he blushes. "Do you like them though?" he asks hopefully.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:41 pm 

With a frown, Sandy looked down, hiding her expression. She deliberately didn't answer his needling about her remark. When he changed the subject she was grateful, and hoped he'd simply allow the matter to drop.

Sandy fingered the feathers gently, her eyes thoughtful. She looked up at him with eyes more peaceful than they'd been since he returned.

"Its funny that I don't remember them. Maybe you kept them hidden from me before... or maybe you made me forget them. But... I have absolutely no memory of you having wings before... They're beautiful. And somehow, strong. You'd think wings would look feminine... but these look dangerous."

Though she tried to convince herself to do so, she couldn't seem to manage to pull away from him as she knew she should. Here, draped across his lap, wrapped in his arms, kept warm by his wings, she felt as if she could just exist in this moment for eternity and simply stay right here... happy till the end of time. She knew that wasn't true. Eventually she'd get bored. But for now, she couldn't bring herself to obey the logical voice inside of her that was screaming at her to behave in a more proper, dignified fashion.

She seemed unaware of the fact that her fingers were lightly tracing patterns on his chest as she snuggled against him. Warmth and contentment blossomed inside of her until she felt as if no other emotion existed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:15 pm 

Sojo hadn't noticed her expression to his wanting to know what she'd wanted to say. Yet had felt the strong vibe of tension so had just decided to let it go. For now at least. He shivers and lets out a soft sound. Her touch to his wings was like a thousand caresses to his entire body. Like tiny kisses placed all over his entire body. In a nutshell...it felt good beyond all compare. He though didn't know why that was. He looks at her. Smiling a goofy smile at her. He looks at her. Tilting his head to the side. "That makes two of us. Didn't remember them til they popped out the second time. Or was it the third time?" he ponders in confusion. He looks at her. "Maybe. Maybe they like conceal themselves for not only my safety but for the safety of the one I am protecting?" he says in a questioning way.

He looks at her horrified. "NO! I would never do something like that to you! That would be beyond invasive. I don't know a word for that but it wouldn't be kind or appropriate or even logical." he says. Sounding a tiny bit hurt and slightly offended. He shakes his head. He looks at her. "You and me both." he says softly. Her words...made him go bright red from head to toe. He was blushing and he didn't care if she knew it. "Th-th-thanks." he stammers out in a clearly shy voice. He thinks. Watching her seem happy. He gets an idea. Since technically they missed the entire weekend day of her classes...maybe he could take her somewhere. She wanted to go to a foreign country. That he remembered but where...he'd have to ask her.

He lets out a soft sound of liking as he felt her fingers moving over his chest. He loved that she was in his arms and happy being snuggled against him. He looks down at her. "Sa-sa...do you still want to go see a foreign country? I remember you saying that when you were little...I don't recall the place. So do you? Would you like to go there?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:10 pm 

Sandy looks up at him with a curious expression. At first, she couldn't remember what he was refering to, then she remembered a childhood fantasy she'd held on to for years. Roatan. With a smile, she remembered the geography report she'd done on Honduras which had inspired her dream to visit Roatan.

"Roatan, Honduras," she said with a smile, "I am surprised you remember that... I'd forgotten."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:08 am 

Sojo looks down at her. Tilting his head to the side in curiousity. Hoping she remembered. Smiling and looking at her. "I remembered but not the place. Does that still count as remembering?" he asks hopefully. Grinning he puts her on his back. Right between the wings. "Hold on Sa-sa. We are going to Roatan, Honduras." he says softly. Tilting his head to the side. "A majority of the memories I have regained...concern you. As you are the most important aspect of my life. I am not surprised I remembered it even if it wasn't a complete memory. It was important to you...so I remembered it." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 am 

Sandy positions herself on Teddy's back and wraps her arms and legs around him securely, careful not to upset his wings. Laying her head on his shoulder, she braces herself for the flight, expecting a lot of very cold wind. Her hands clutch at his body anxiously and she shuts her eyes tight.

"I'm ready," she says nervously.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 am 

Sojo smiles and shivers happily. "Oh...Sa-sa...I gave you the lungs of angels. That is how you are even breathing up in Heaven. Plus...if I hadn't...you would have been hurt. And whenever you felt physical pain...I would always feel it too. Besides...I have this feeling...this is a dream of mine. To fly through the heavens with you." he says honestly. Flapping his wings. "It also means...no harsh wind or temperature changes affect you in the sky." he says. Blushing a bit and they lift up off and fly down and towards their new location. He smiles and flies them. Just out of any human eyesight. Even those in an airplane. "Hey...Sa-sa...stars. Look at the stars from this viewpoint."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:08 am 

Sandy tensed, tightening her hold on Teddy as they left the ground. At first the whirling air, the incredible height, terrified her. She buried her face in his shoulder, trying very hard not to think about how very high they were.

At his comment, she nervously opens her eyes to look up at the stars and gasps in shock. Her nervousness fades completely and she gapes in wonder at the view before her.

"Its... the most beautiful thing I've... ever seen..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:09 pm 

Sojo felt her tense and took the flight slowly. He didn't want to frighten her. So he only increased their speed when she relaxed a bit. At their height...it wasn't so much as if you were looking up at the stars. It was more of a your looking at the stars as they are around you yet still so far away. Just closer and thus they sparkled that much brighter. "Well...maybe to you Sa-sa." he says softly. "To me...it is the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen." he pauses. "The first most beautiful thing I've ever seen is on my back. Commenting on the stars while we fly through the night sky." he says softly. Looking around. "We will arrive at our destination around nightfall there...sunrise where we were before."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm 

Sandy relaxes against him. Her arms and legs still wrapped tightly around him, but the closeness feels more born of affection than fear now. Her head relaxed on his shoulder, She watches the spectacular sights as the flash past.

She knew she shouldn't feel tired. She must have slept forever there with Teddy... but somehow, as she snuggled against him, the isolation of their flight relaxed her. Her eyelids began to droop a bit and she felt her body become heavy, almost limp. Her hold on his body slacked, but didn't let up. Time seemed to lose meaning as she relished in his company, thrilled at the experience of flying through the sky with him, and felt more relaxed than she could remember ever feeling before.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 am 

Sojo felt her relax and so did he. Internally at least. He liked the feeling of her on his back. His wings moving in the air. He felt at ease with her arms and legs tightly wrapped around him. In truth he was enjoying this closeness to the extreme. He wished it could last forever. He smiles as they were almost there. Just a little while longer. It was a couple of hours later when they arrived on the outskirts of their destination. He finds a slightly hidden in shadows place to land. So as to not draw attention to himself. His wings return to their place as tattoo's upon his back. He walks them the final few miles and into their destination. "Hey...wake up beautiful. We're here. Where you want to go first?" he asks softly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 pm 

Sandy snuggled closer to Teddy, feelign herself completely relaxing against him. Her arms and legs seemed to automatically cling to him as her mind drifted off. Keeping her eyes open, she saw, with dimmed perception, the sights of the world and starts flying past her. She felt as though she were flying at the speed of light through time and space. At some point, she began to lose her control over her arms and legs, finding it more and more difficult to hold on to him. When he spoke softly, she gratefully slid off his back, settling her feet in the warm sand.

The morning sun was just starting to brighten the cove as she looked over the white sand, crystal blue water, waving palm trees... it was paradise, just as she had always dreamed. She stood, staring in wonder at their surroundings. It was more than she could ever have hoped for.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:32 am 

Sojo had felt her relaxing and snuggling into him. It had him feeling all warm and cozy inside. Made him feel happy and really special. He smiles and looks around. He liked flying with Sa-sa. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He grins happily. He stands there in the sand. "I want to take these shoes off. I want to feel this warm sand beneath my feet. My bare feet." he blushes for a split second. "Can you help me with the removal of these strange clothing articles? Please?" he asks hopefully.

If she said no you need to keep them on...he would. But only for her. Otherwise off with the shoes! He mentally laughs. It sounded like the Queen Of Hearts from Alice In Wonderland. Instead of Off with her head! It was Off With The Shoes! He shakes his head. Wondering where that strange, out of the ordinary, and completely random memory came from.

He looks at her. Looking over the scene before him. The cove slowly coming to life in the rising sunlight of dawn. He looks at the white rarely touched by humans sand. The sparkling water stars created by the rays of the sun upon the surface of that crystal blue water. The waving of the palm trees in that small morning breeze that was gentle and light.

She seemed happy. Yet he wanted to make sure she was happy. "This place is romantic. Don't you think so Sa-sa? It is like the perfect romantic spot ever. Pure and untouched by the modern world." he says softly. Looking at her and smiling. "Best part is...for some reason...this section of the island belongs to me...I think." he points at a landmark sign near the edge of the shore. Big Letters said. PROPERTY OF TEDDY (insert her last name). "Or so that sign says." he grins. "If it is true...then I know why I bought it." he looks at her. "For you...so you would have your dream vacation spot." he says honestly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:47 am 

Sandy stood gaping at the beach around her, gasps of awe erupting from her chest. Turning to face Teddy, she grinned.

"Its... just what i always dreamed about, Teddy..."

She ran forward to the water, kicking off her shoes as she went, and waded into the water up to her knees. At Teddy's words, she turned, gaping again, then her eyes went to the sign, and she collapsed into the water. Overwhelmed, she just stared around in awe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next