All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Teddy held her to him comfortingly. Keeping her safe. He watches as they took statements. She was then watching from across the room. He was looking at the cop who kept asking him questions. Apparently confused by the man. "Protecting Sa-sa." he says simply. Bluntly and to the point. The cop kept asking him things he didn't know. "Gut feeling. Had to protect her." he says simply. Apparently eventually the cop was satisfied and left. He followed Sandy and waits for her. He held her hand on the way back to the dorm. "Tomorrow we go get money. And get the house. Then we move you, friend room mate, and me...to house." he says softly. Looking at her hopefully. "Right?" he asks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:45 pm 

Sandy nodded wearily in answer to his question, too tired to argue the point, and grateful to have him near on the walk home. She'd been through such an emotional roller coaster that day. Her body felt empty... hollow somehow. Clutching his hand as much for support as for companionship, she hesitated before speaking. She knew that as weary as she was, she would have to watch her tongue... to be careful how she worded things. The last thing she wanted was to offend him by blundering her words.

"Teddy," she began, "I need to tell you something. And to apologize to you. I'm sorry things didn't go well today. I... I'm struggling to come to terms with having you back. I believed for the longest time that the only person I ever... loved... was never real. That I'd made him up. I believed I created you in my mind because I needed to. Because... I'd never be loved by anyone else... and I needed the companionship."

She paused as they passed a group of guys standing against a wall. Each of them eyed the couple as they passed, making the hair on Sandy's arms stand up uncomfortably.

"Now that you're back, I have to accept the fact that... how do I put this..." she sighed, rubbing her eyes with the tips of her thumb and forefinger, "I have to learn to understand you. As a real person. And not as the figment of my imagination you used to be. Does that make sense at all? I was quiet tonight because it hurt me to see you up there like that. I was so worried about keeping you safe. About... keeping you from their attention. And the first second I turned my back, you went and hopped up on stage. These are not nice people, Teddy. If you attract their attention like that... looking the way you do... they won't stop until they... HAVE you. I couldn't bear it if that happened."

As she spoke she turned to him, her eyes pleading with him to understand. "Teddy, I know now that there is little on this earth that would seriously endanger you physically. I understand that now. But you can still be in danger. If you keep attracting attention from the wrong people, you'll eventually have to kill them. The more that happens, the less likely we'll be able to be happy. Can you... understand that? Can you see how important it is for you to blend in? For your sake, and for mine."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:08 pm 

Sojo looks at her. Nodding his head. He pulls her close. "I understand. I'm sorry Sa-sa. I'm sorry I left. I didn't mean to be gone so long. I swear I didn't. I need you to understand something Sa-sa. I only have eyes for you. No other woman in this entire world...will ever be as beautiful to me. You are my beautiful Sa-sa. You are my special person. You are the one who makes my heart race or skip a beat." he says softly. He was being honest. He needed her to listen to him. He shot a look so sharp at the men who eyed them they quickly found places elsewhere to be looking. He looks at her. "But I am still me. Who I was back then." he says in confusion. He listens. And looks at her. He stops her walking. Turns her to face her.

"Sa-sa. I was not trying to be up there. I had gotten up to ask you something. First crazy chicks dragged me up there. Then get free of the crazy chicks then that man by that music making machine dragged me up there. I was only dancing on stage because you told me to fit in. I was trying to fit in." he says honestly. "Sa-sa...please listen to me. I did not hop up on stage. I swear I didn't." he had tears in his eyes. Looking at her. He hugs her close. "Sa-sa...please believe me...I wasn't trying to attract attention. I was coming to ask you for a drink. Not to be forcefully dragged on stage." he says. He looks at her. He understood her. "I understand Sa-sa." he says softly. He listens to her. Blinking and listening to her. He sighs. "I need you to help me learn to blend in Sa-sa. I don't know how to blend in." he says honestly. "I am trying to. I really am. Yet I don't know so much about who I am and why I can't remember a lot of things." he looks at her. And lets them keep walking. Lowering his head and looking ashamed of himself. Ashamed that he had made her upset.

They get back to the school. He gets her into the dorm and takes the sleeping bag. Walking out of the dorm room. He lays down in the sleeping bag. Not wishing to get her in trouble. He thinks over what she said. He was causing her so much more trouble. Would it have been better if he just let himself be killed? If he hadn't come back? Was he making her life worse and harder? He didn't want to do that. He starts to softly sing in his beautiful and angelic voice. The hours passed by and daylight came. He was still sitting up and singing. He was glad today was a weekend day. He bites his lip. Trying not to cry. He felt himself suddenly feel all fresh and clean. Smelling good and what not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm 

Sandy lay in bed for hours that night, worrying about Teddy. He was surely sitting outside on the grass, alone and cold. She couldn't relax enough to sleep. Her mind was too keyed up with anxiety of Teddy's return. When she finally did sleep, her dreams took her through all of the painful memories she'd burried so long ago. The time she'd spent agonizing after Teddy's absense after he so suddenly disappeared from her life. It all made sense now, and she understood why he'd gone, and that he couldn't have helped it. But she still felt that old painful sense of abandonment.

When she finally couldn't bring herself to lay in bed any more, she rose quietly so as not to wake her slumbering roommate and went down into the basement of the dorm room. There, she found the computer lap, and logged into one of the stations. She spent the rest of the night searching the internet for information to help her understand what was going on, and working out details of her move into the house with Teddy. He surely wouldn't understand the technicalities of real-estate and such, so she decided to arrange it in advance.

When she finished with the computer, she went back to her room, dressed, gathered her school books and went out to find Teddy. She stood on the front steps of the dorm room, her eyes scanning the area. She found him sitting in the grass and approached quietly.

"Good morning," she said timidly, "How was your night?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm 

Sojo hadn't moved. Singing all night long. He spoke to animals. Kept himself busy. Yet at the same exact time...he kept his guardian gaze on his Sa-sa. Not in an invasive way. Just protecting her without invading her privacy sort of thing. He had just finished singing his song of whatever number of songs he had sang...when he sensed Sa-sa. He didn't turn though. He wasn't wanting to upset her anymore. "Good morning." he says softly. "It was fine. The animals kept me company. We sang. We danced. We laughed. And we just sat around doing nothing. And I sang." he says honestly. Blushing a bit. "That sounds stupid doesn't it? That animals kept me company." he bites his lip. Nervous and timid feeling. "Sa-sa...do you wish I never came back?" he asks out of nowhere. "I am trying hard to blend in yet every time I do I somehow mess up. And upset you. Or hurt you. And I don't want to do that...because when your sad or hurt...I feel sad or hurt. When your angry I am just confused." he says softly. "I love you Sa-sa. I just don't want to be the one who is bringing you pain." he says softly. Looking down at the grass. Playing with the soft blades. He looks up again. "I want to know. What is a guardian angel?" he asks. Looking at her. Pulling her to sit in the grass next to him. "I want to know...because that is what that demon kept calling me. Angel and then hissing about damn guardian angels. That sort of thing." he looks at her. "So what is a guardian angel?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm 

"Teddy..." she said patiently, "Guardian Angels aren't real. They are... well according to myths and stories, the are heavenly beings of great power that guard over mortal like me and you. They... watch over us and protect us."

Stepping closer, she sat beside him in the grass. Glancing at her watch to make sure she wasn't late for class, she set her pack beside her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:17 pm 

Sojo looks at her. Shaking his head. "Demons aren't supposed to be real either Sa-sa. Yet that being I fought...he was a demon." he points out. Looking at her. "I..." he looks at her. "I am not mortal Sa-sa. I am physical because of your wish for others to be able to see me." he looks out at the grass. "Sa-sa...how many mortals do you know who can do what I did back at the bar you work at?" he asks softly. Looking over the sea of grass. Then back at her. "That demon said many things. They didn't make sense at that time. He said I thought we killed all you guardian angels. Had to kill guardian angels off to even start to enslave the others. Most are dead now pretty angel boy." he says softly. Looking at the grass again. Sighing a bit. "Sa-sa..." he looks at her. "I think that being wasn't lying. Whenever you have been in danger...I've always instinctively...wanted. Needed. Felt the urge and desire to protect you. No matter what the cost to myself." he says softly. "That hasn't changed. In fact...it has merely grown stronger." he has tears in his eyes. "What if this whole chaotic world that is in place now...is all my fault?" he asks sadly. Looking down. "What if...by accidental disappearance...changed the entire planets course?" he looks back at her. "Sa-sa...I don't think I am mortal. Yet I don't know what else I could be...I just really don't think I am mortal."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:15 am 

Sandy sat quietly for a long moment, absorbing this. Finally, she looked up and met his eyes. She couldn't say for sure, but somehow the news that her best friend was not human... didn't bother her.

"Teddy..." She began, her voice hesitating uncertainly, "I... don't care what you are. You are my best friend. Whatever trouble there is... I don't doubt we'll find a way to face it. So long as we are together."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:07 pm 

Sojo looks at her. She was quiet and he waited. Didn't say anything further. He wanted to be with her. Til the end of time. He wanted to keep her safe. To stay by her side. To guide her and protect her through life. He stays silent. Waiting and half expecting to be told to go away. It wasn't because he thought she would do that. It was mostly because what he saying...was a bit crazy sounding. Yet deep down...he knew it was true. He looks at her. Smiling happily at her words. His eyes light up and sparkle in excitement. He wraps his arms around her. Pulling her into a gentle bear hug and lays his head on top of hers. Stroking her hair. "Your hair smells good. And it is super soft." he says softly. "You are my best friend. You always were and always will be." he says honestly. He pulls back. "Thanks Sa-sa." he says softly. He blinks. "Oh...I um...the school has records that have me put in their files and stuff as a transfer student from Japan." he says softly. "So...there won't be any um...strangeness or panic for my presence here." he smiles. "I hope you don't mind that I did that. I just wanted to make sure...there was a logical reason for my being here." he hugs her again. "So what is on your agenda for the day?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm 

Sandy felt herself sigh involuntarily as he took her into his arms. She felt as though she were being folded into a comfortable, protective cocoon. Closing her eyes, she just stood there, smiling stupidly. Realizing he was speaking, she scrambled to pick up what he was saying.

"Uh.." she said as he finished, "No, that's okay. I was actually worried about that. It'll help to have you safe to stay on campus. Did you register for any classes?"

Reluctantly, she pulled away just enough to look at his face. "I have to be to Psych in... wow, 5 minutes, actually..."

Stepping clear of his tantalizing arms with great reluctance, she picked up her pack and hefted it with a grunt onto her shoulders.

Just as she was about to lead the way toward the Social Sciences building, Sandy froze in place, staring straight ahead with a completely vacant expression as if all thought had been removed from her head. A strange shadow cast by the tree they sat under suddenly shifted and moved on its own. As the shadow moved and writhed, it seemed to condense. The shadow grew and condensed until it formed a solid form resembling some sort of small animal. The shadow creature suddenly leaped at Sandy and she staggered as it struck her. The shadow seemed to be absorbed into her and her once blue eyes were now black when she turned to glare at Teddy.

"You will regret returning here, Guardian," she hissed in a deep, gravelly voice, "We have waited many years for a chance to repay you for what you did."

Leaping in a strangely feline movement, Sandy suddenly threw herself at Teddy. Her strength and speed were increased drastically as she delivered blow after blow with expert precision.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 pm 

Sojo barely had registered this threat. Standing up he lets out a sound of anger. Watching the shadow creature jump into his Sa-sa. Looking at it. Blinking and staring in confusion. "Who are you? What are you? What did you do to Sa-sa?" he demands. His eyes narrowing angrily. Blinking and tilting his head to the side. "What I did? I don't know what your talking about. What do you mean by for what I did?" he demands angrily. He takes the blows. One after another. They barely fazed him. Though it was obvious through the bruising on his skin it did hurt him. He looks at the shadow sandy. Staring into the shadows eyes. "Who are you? And what did I supposably "do" to you?" he demands. Grabbing her arms and pinning her. Restraining her without seeming to even move. "Get out of my Sa-sa. You cowardly lion. Get out of her...and fight me on your own." he says. His entire form shifting into that being of light. Wings peeling from upon his skin and forming into outlines and then filling in with their color. His eyes shimmered and the wings spread out fully. Feathers soft and silky again. He growls. "You evil spirit! You foul demon! Let her go!" he yells angrily. He rises into the air with sandy. Never once tearing his gaze from the shadow beings eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:49 pm 

The Shadow chuckled darkly through Sandy's throat. Sandy's eyes, once uncertain, warm and kind, now peered hatefully at the angel. Sandy's head cocked to the side, her hateful expression softening into one of genuine amused curiosity.

"How quaint," Sandy purred in that same deep gravelly voice as before, "You have feelings for this mortal.... My how the mighty have fallen. It will be easy to reduce you to a ruined shell of your former existence. Rest assured, you will survive our encounter, though you will, I promise you, desperately wish you hadn't. When I have finished you, after I've had my fill of amusement and vengeance, you will be a weeping empty shell, driven insane with the mental and physical pain I will cause you..."

The Shadow then began employing Sandy's body in ways she had never given much thought. The Shadow knew the angel was immortal, but that his body was as close to human as it was possible for a mortal to be. He knew mortal emotions, mortal sensations... mortal lust... He would have no choice but to respond to the body of the girl he loved as her hands began tracing over his skin.

Sandy's now black eyes looked deep in to Teddy's, and everything that had made her what she was, was now gone. Her hands roved over him, caressing, massaging, taunting. She explored the topography of his body, seemingly oblivious to their desperate flight high into the air, or the fact that she was pinned by Teddy's gripping hands. If he was gripping her, he could not stop her from her seduction without dropping her. So she continued, kissing him with a fiery passion, wrapping her legs around him as though overcome with need for him. Her hands never stopped their explorations, eventually ending at the belt of his jeans. As she began working to unfasten his belt, she deepened the kiss to a frenzy of passion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm 

Sojo looks at her. Glaring daggers into the the shadows mind. He glares at her. He didn't like this purring shadow woman thing. "Whether I do or don't have feelings for her is none of your concern! I have not fallen...though you will wish you had not taken my Sa-sa over." he says. Looking at her in a less than angelic way. Flying higher still. "Amusement and vegence for what? Stepping on your tail? Taking away your ball of yarn? Maybe sending you up a river without a paddle?" he asks sharply. Looking at her. "You really think your good enough to do that? Hmm? I haven't survived a journey through hell...because I was a weak being." he says with a sharp tone. He looks at the Shadow. Blinking at what she was doing. Shivering as the Shadow ran sandy's hands over his skin. "what are you doing?" he asks. More in curiousity than anger or fear. He looks back into her eyes. He growls angrily. He was going to get his Sa-sa back. Even if it meant...fighting dirty. He grins. Oh yes. He had been slowly regaining memories. At least of his time in hell. You can't survive long fighting fairly in hell. No...he'd had to learn to adjust and adapt. he looks at her. Shivering and fighting the strange sensations that shot through him. Growling at her hangrily. He wraps an arm tightly around Sandy's waist. And moves swiftly. Pulling away from the Shadow's kiss. And capturing both wrists in his one hand. Holding them firmly yet gently. In a vise grip that was gentler than the feathers of his wings. He looks at the shadow. "Your not allowed access to below the belt evil one." he says in a seductive and taunting tone. "Yeah...I might be an angel. And a guardian...but I didn't survive hell by not adjusting and adapting. By not learning to play...dirty. I believe that is the term." He flies them higher and then further and further away from society.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:05 am 

Infuriated that her attempt to distract him did not work, the Shadow resorted to the back up plan... roaring in fury, the Shadow used Sandy's legs to push away from Teddy. Gaining enough distance with the push, the Shadow kicked Teddy on the side of the head and wrenched Sandy's hands out of Teddy's grip with such force it was very possible her hands would be greatly injured. Driving her booted feet into Teddy's stomach, the Shadow sent Sandy's body plummeting to earth at a tremendous speed, at the same time, sending Teddy flying the other way from the force of the kick.

Cackling in evil amusement, Sandy's body continued to fall...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:50 am 

Sojo smirks. And then flies faster than any angel should be able to. He grabs the wrists healing them and smirking at the Shadow. Holding his Sa-sa in a firm and just a bit tighter grip than before. "Give it up shadow whatever the hell you are." he says. Yes he cussed. Something angels don't do and guardians aren't ever supposed to do. He looks at her. "I'm not just those two things. Ever heard of the Archangels Shadow ****ing?" he asks offhandedly. "Your not killing Sa-sa. Your not killing me. If you want to do sexual naughty things...your going to have to do it in your own body. You won't be using my Sa-sa to seduce me. Yeah...times change Shadow ****ing. I ain't always nice to people. Expecially not after my adventure or journey or mishaps in hell." he smiles at her darkly. "I fight dirty Shadow kitty." he says. Kissing just before the lips of Sandy's body. Doing so in a way he was forcing a kiss upon the Shadow herself rather than Sandy. He pulls away and then...acts like he hadn't done anything.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:56 pm 

The Shadow's downward flight was ended so suddenly, it felt the breath leave the body it possessed suddenly. Such anger filled the Shadow as to cause the eyes of the insignificant mortal it possessed to burn with rage and hatred. However, the Shadow did not notice, of course, that the mouth of the body was moving...

"T-teddy..." Sandy's normal voice slurred and stuttered, "I... you have to... sacrrrred grounnnd..."

Howling with rage, the Shadow immediately lashed out at the body, causing it to tense and contort in pain. The consciousness of the mortal faded again, and the Shadow was once again in control of the body.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 pm 

Sojo looks at the shadow. Smiling a devilishly sweet smile. "Having a temper tantrum are we? And the games have just begun. Such a shame...thought shadow ****ing knew how to be more...well...****ing." he shrugs. And looks at Sandy's body. Sacred ground. If he could have palm faced himself he would have. Why hadn't he thought of that. "Hey...Shadow ****ing...ever seen heaven?" he asks darkly. Kissing Sandy's body and taking its pain onto himself. Pulling back he looks at the Shadow. his eyes darker than pitch black tar. He kisses Sandy's lip. Bestowing upon her the lungs of angels. Which basically meant...she wasn't going to suffocate the higher into the sky they got. He flies them to the most sacred of all sacred grounds...the untouched heavens path. And lands. Setting his Sa-sa on her feet upon the sacred grounds of Heaven.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 pm 

Sandy drifted in a haze of pain and confusion. She could no longer feel her body. She felt completely suffocated by... She could only describe it as a presence. She felt as though she were wrapped in the thoughts of some violent, evil creature. Her very thoughts suppressed by them. She lost all track of time as she drifted. For a while, no thought drifted through her at all... she was an empty shell. Then a single thought, of all the myriad of evil intentions that held her bound, restored drive and passion to her mind. The thought was clouded, but she picked up on its meaning. This being... whatever it was... was desperately hoping that... someone, she didn't know who... didn't take him... her?... it?... to sacred ground. Wondering what sacred ground was, she began trying to follow along with a conversation she read in those.

Shock gave her more fuel to remain aware. Teddy was there! He was... angry at someone. She could tell by his voice. And then it clicked. Full realization of her situation gave her such fury and determination as to allow her to seize control partially and speak. After the words left her mouth, she collapsed mentally, retreating into the same dark haze as before. Completely drained, she didn't register anything at all until suddenly a blinding, painful light pierced through the darkness that held her.

Sandy and the Shadow both screamed in agony as their consciousnesses were torn apart. Slowly, the Shadow was ripped free of the protection it held inside Sandy's body. Once isolated, the sacred ground on which it stood destroyed it. Sandy didn't notice, however. As the shadow was ripped free of her, she felt all energy leave her body. This time she drifted in a warm, bright, peaceful state of relaxation as her body collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 am 

Sojo had been fighting his own internal battle. He wanted to forcefully wrench the Shadow from inside his Sa-sa. Yet knew deep inside that wouldn't do anything but hurt her. More likely than not kill her. So he'd had to remain patient. Which given any other circumstance and it being any other person but his beloved Sa-sa...this would have been an easily accomplished feat. He hoped this wouldn't destroy his Sa-sa. Oh how he would hate himself. Oh...he'd get revenge...he'd kill every single one of those evil hell dwelling ****ing. Tear them all apart. Limb from limb. He shakes his head. Snapping out of his thoughts as he hears Sa-sa screaming. He bites his lip. Yeah he was praying. So what of it? He was an angel after all. He watches the shadow die. Felt absolutely no remorse or sympathy for it. When Sa-sa crumpled unconscious to the puffy cloud type ground he sank down to sitting next to her. Stroking her hair. Pulling her up into him. Laying her head in his lap. He begins to sing. Beautiful and wordless songs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:55 pm 

As Sandy floated aimlessly, surrounded by a milky brightness and warmth that left her completely relaxed, she struggled even to form the slightest worry. All was calm and serene. No troubles existed in this place. This being the case, her only thoughts were aimless, formless and hollow. Time held no meaning for her. She had no concept of how long she drifted in that place, but finally a sound pierced the monotony, attracting her attention.

It was the most beautiful song she'd ever heard. Somehow, she felt the voice was familiar. The voice enticed her closer and closer. She felt such a yearning to be near that voice, that despite her hollow, empty state, she began struggling toward it. The longer she struggled, the harder the journey became. When she finally felt as though she was almost there, she was no longer calmly drifting. Something about the situation left her anxious. The anxiety she felt seemed strange, foreign, unwelcome in this serene place. She struggled forward until finally, with a sensation of falling, she felt herself wrenched out of that bright, warm existence and dropped with a crashing impact into her own body again.

Every pain and hurt left behind by the Shadow's possession of her body burned into her consciousness as she became aware of it for the first time. Her hands and wrists had been healed, but they still burned. Her head pounded worst of all. Dragging in a deep, ragged breath, she coughed and spluttered, trying to drag her eyes open. Though she struggled desperately, she managed only to pry her eyes open for the briefest of moments. She caught a glimpse of a pinkish-white landscape serving as the perfect back-drop to Teddy's beautiful face. Her best friend smiled down at her, singing his heavenly song. When her eyes drifted closed again, she felt her lips pull into a smile.

"You... ssssstayed..." she mumbled. Her tongue felt thick and dry. She found her speach greatly muffled as she tried to talk to him. "I... w-wasss sho shcared... I... though you ww- you wou-..."

Dizziness overtook her and she allowed her words to trail off. Still lying limp, her head resting in Teddy's lap, she let out a long sigh born equally of contented relaxation, and pain.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next