PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:42 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Rune
Norse-Greek God of Beauty and Mischief
Age Unknown

Rune was the biggest mischief maker out there. He couldn't help it...for it was part of his nature. Part of who he was. He was one of the new generations of gods. He was the god that bridged the gap between the Greek Gods and the Norse Gods. His father was Loki and his mother Aphrodite. He was a beautiful trickster by nature. Be it gags or pranks...those were things he specialized in. He was living amongst mortals in the human realm. So he had to be careful to pretend as best he can that he is mortal. He was lonely though. It wasn't easy being a new generation of the Gods.

He is walking through the streets. It was a sunny day but had clouds threatening to change that to rainy. He didn't care...he couldn't get sick so it made no difference to him. He wished he could find himself a woman to love. Though love was something he didn't feel easily. Nor did he give it freely. He had to be careful...humans tended to not be able to accept the out of the ordinary. That or they freaked out and started running around in panicked mobs. He shrugs and heads towards the forest. He liked the peace and quite of the woods outside the edges of the city.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Name: Reese
Name:19
Race: half lycan half demigoddess

Reese was a demigoddess and lycan. Her father was a lycan, he was the alpha of the pack and moved the pack to the outskirts of a village where he met a women named Athena who was on earth to well start a war since she was the goddess war. He took her into the pack and over a few months they started to click and ended up falling in love. They had a child together and along came Reese half demigoddess and half lycan.

Reese walked around the village in her beautiful human form. Her long blue dress was strapless and hugged her in every right way. She let out a sigh as she walked around. Since she wasn't a full goddess she had to live on earth untill well she died then the gods and goddess would deside. She walked along the out skrits of village and walked to the forst smiling walking to a large oak tree stump and sat down as wolves or all colors came around her and she smield petting them as they sat down.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 am 

Rune was bored. He was looking around and watching the playful animals. Watching their amusing antics and their natural ways of doing mischief. It was amusing to him. It was his fathers fault that he found things like pranks, mischief and even the occasional trickery amusing. He continues walking. He loved to cause trouble...but not if it harmed another. He was also not allowed to do a lot of mischief due to being in the human realm. Which to be honest...totally sucked. He groans as he remembers the times his parents fought. They couldn't help it...after all his mother was a Greek Goddess and his father was a Norse God. It was only natural they wouldn't get along MOST of the time. He snaps from his thoughts as two wolves walk past him. Seeming intent on getting to somewhere. His curiousity has him tailing the wolves. The sight that greets him about made him lose his eyeballs. The beauty was wearing a dress which accented her looks. He walks out. "Hi. My name is Rune. What is yours?" he asks softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Reese sat there as the sun began to shine around her giving her a 'haven' look. The wolves continued to come around her as she sat there. Her golden brown eyes looked over seeing him as two wolves got up and growled at him showing there teeth. She got up touched both there heads as they looked up at her and the man and sat back down, "Hello, I'm Reese Clearwater. Might I be so bold to say that it is quite a pleasure to meet you." She said in a sweet seductive voice with a smile . "What are you going out here by yourself, where is your family?" She asked as she moved back to sit down as most of the wolves watched him closely unsure to trust him or not but Reese was ok so right now they would not attack.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm 

Rune looks at her. Looking as two of the wolves get up. He stares at them with a look that says...and? That look given to them when they showed their teeth. He watches as they sat down at her touch. "Hmm...pleasure is all mine Miss Reese." he says softly. Honest as he was...he was working hard at not having the loud booming voice. The voice of the gods was something that would easily give him away. He looks at her. Listening to her voice...had he been mortal...he would have been at her feet worshipfully. He was both currently thanking and cursing the fates. He chuckles and looks at her once more. "Hmm? I tend to be myself a lot of the time. It is...normal....for me to be alone." he says. Yet there was not the sound of pain or wistfulness for it to be otherwise. It was a tone that said it was just the way things were. He looks at her and is quite perplexed on how to answer that. "Very far away. I travel quite a lot." he says. It was an honest answer. Vague yes...but honest nonetheless.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:22 pm 

3rd Year (1)

"Now now nobody should be alone. Life is not meant to be spent alone." She said as a grey and black timber wolf came out of the think forest and walked up putting his head in Reese's lap. Her golden brown eyes looked down as a smile came cross her darkly painted lips a hand coming to it's head and she smiled a hand moving his head as he petted his head, "It's ok your family is here." She whispered pointing to the mother wolf with three babies as they all rejoined and Reese watched. Her attention went back to th man ahd she stood up, "I am Reese. It is nice to meet you and you are welcome to follow us. We move around often staying on abandoned buildings." She explained with a smile as the wolves watched her move.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:41 pm 

Rune looks at her. "Nobody?" he says in a soft and questioning way. He didn't quite understand how that could be the case. "I have spent a majority of my life alone." he says honestly. Looking at her. He smiles as he watches the timber wolf lay his head in the woman's lap. She seemed so happy among the wolves. And they seemed just as happy to have her amongst them. He stays silent. Just watching the scene unfolding before him.

He refocused in on her when she looked at him. And spoke to him once more. He smiles. "That is a mutual statement. It is nice and a pleasure to meet you as well." he looks at her. "Are you sure? I mean...I dont' wish to upset your wolf friends." he says. He wasn't totally...lying. He just wasn't being completely honest at the moment. He smiles and nods his head. He stands up straight. Which was a good 6 1/2 feet tall. He follows her to wherever she may lead them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 pm 

3rd Year (1)

She shook her head, "Oh no, please stay with us as there is no reason to be alone and it's never to late to start it." She told him and smiled happily and felt fur in her hand and looked down a smile still on her face as she sees the black wolf came forward and she stroked her head and she looked back at him, "Oh my wolves will be fine with you if you do not harm them or me." She told him and walked passed him, "Come now Kilala has found a place for us to stay and yes they all have names." She said as the black wolf walked in front of Reese and she followed leading the rest to the building. Reese was a demi-goddess and she walked with grace.