All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crumbling Down...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Arro followed her briskly, ignoring all the looks he got from onlookers. It was rather evident who his target was and they backed up several feet to give his wolf form a wide birth.

He stopped outside her residence and lay down a few feet away from the door, waiting.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Harmony stuffed everything into a small bakcpack and took a deep breath. Usually she took weeks preparing for her departure, the lies she would tell people, working hard to earn enough travel cash, getting everything she needed plus some, ect. ect. This time, however, she didn't really have the time. She felt her eyes rest longingly on some of the items around her bedroom. A jewelry box, a blanket, a butterfly knife. Sighing, Harmony shouldered her pack and made her way to the kitchen for some food fit for traveling.

She managed to squeeze in a couple apples, four garnola bars, and a water bottle into her pack until she felt that she was ready to go. Prolonging the exit, she glanced around the place that had been her home for three years, and turned to leave. The only thing that kind of ruined the moment was nearly tripping over a sizable furried thing that was laying in front of her door. After she had caught herself with the help of a wall, a familiar scent captured her attention. It was the werewolf.

Could her day get any worse?

To love is to give everything away for nothing,
To open your house to the dark stranger:
The world is a pit of fire and shadows,
Those who love throw themselves into it wholly:
Ah, my heart, only you know best...
How love is the mortal flesh,
Burning in the darkness.
~From a book I read a long time ago

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 pm 

Arro had ducked his head as the female werewolf came out of no where in human form, tripping over his bulky body as he lay by her door.

He watched her calmly as she stumbled, then regained herself and stared at him.

His muzzle rose slightly in the air and he huffed out an audible breath of air as his tail thumped up, then down to the concrete, then up...then down.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:42 am 

"Oh, umm... Hello," Harmony mumbled out as she struggled to regain her composure. Tightening the red sash she normally wore across her forehead, she gave the werewolf a crooked grin. She had never known him to be playful, but then again she hadn't known him for very long.

"Where to?" she asked him calmly.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 pm 

Arro glanced up at her, tilting his head to see better.

He huffed out another breath and stood, shaking his coat out thoroughly before stepping towards her, then past her, then circling around her form repeatedly.

A low growl echoed from him but it wasn't technically aggression, just, curiosity and a bit of playfulness..he had had a very stressful week and wanted to blow off some steam.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 am 

Laughing softly, Harmony reached down with her left hand, running her fingers through his russet fur. It was thickening from the impending winter. Good thing she was bringing a winter-esque jacket along. Her tongue began drumming on the roof of her mouth, making a sound not unlike a cat's purr or a dull engine running. When the werewolf wasn't directly in front of her, she stepped out and made her way down the hall.

"If you are in a playful mood, Master Wolf, we should first get out of the town limits," she told him with a tilt of the head and smirking eyes.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm 

Arro paused for a moment, his eyes watching her movements carefully. Then he tromped after her, his tail swishing back and forth cheerfully as he caught up with her and nuzzled at her waist, yipping as they went.

He yearned for a packmate, having just been expelled from his own he felt so out of place.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 am 

Harmony laughed as he trompled after her like a young pup, only a lot bigger. She felt herself nearly fell over multiple times before they even went a block. She ran her fingers through the fur behind his ears tenderly.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm 

Arro tilted his ears forward as she scratched behind them to give her more room. He growled lowly as the scratches felt great.

After a moment he ducked under her hand and ran ahead, only to dodge back and run around her, then nudge at her waist on the other side...acting literally like a spoiled pup.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am 

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" Harmony giggled as the gigantic puppy nudged her waist in an effort to speed her up. She sped up to a jog to keep him happy.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 am 

Arro smiled, fangs and all, as he bounded along with her, making circles around her as his tail wagged back and forth. It was actually kind of nice to be free of the scrutiny of a pack. His actions weren't judged by anyone but himself and he found out that he indeed liked that feeling quite a lot.

He slowed a little after a few minutes, panting lightly as he waited for her to catch up. Arro wasn't exactly sure were she was going but if he lead then they would definitely be lost.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 am 

When the duo had left the city's boundaries, Harmony gave a last minute look around before changing into her wolven part. It took more energy to mold the backpack to her back so she didn't have to haul it around in her jaws, but she managed it with enough energy to travel a couple miles. Must have been from her new tarrot cards.

Scents swelled into her nose as she tried to find out if a pack was nearby. There was a scent, but it was a bit faint and she didn't want to upset the pack. Being as the male had traveled around a bit more recently than she had, she gave him a questioning look and woofed softly as if to say, "where to now?"

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm 

Arro hopped in to the air a little, his front paws leaving the ground and pounding lightly back down, stirring up a bit of dust and dirt. It was a sign to say 'follow me'.

He quickly turned and started to run towards the further side of the forest where everything looked overgrown.
Arro knew the area well, since it had been his just awhile ago. He bounded over a large rose bush and then vanished in to the underbrush, hoping that she would be able to follow by scent.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 pm 

Harmony bounded after him, her ease in the wolf form growing with each stride. Everything looked washed out in her golden eyes, but the heightened senses of sound and smell more than made up for it. She just barely cleared the rosebush as she sprinted after him, panting slightly.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm 

Arro ran for quite awhile. When he heard the female behind him start to lose energy he slowed down a bit. Eventually they stopped at a place he'd come across several times before.

It was a large clearing surrounded by trees on all sides with a small flowing brook splitting it right down the middle.
A perfect place to rest and get a drink...which he did.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 am 

It took nearly all of Harmony's concentration to stay upright long enough to lap up some of the pristine water before collapsing in a heap of black fur and golden trinkets. She didn't even bother trying to stay awake, her eyelids wanted to shield her wolf eyes from the brightness of the sun. With closed eyes, she was swept into a blissful sleep.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 am 

Arro lifted his head from the cool water, droplets dripped from his muzzle as he slowed down his panting.
It had been a nice run...Hmmm?

His eyes found his new friend, passed out?

With a slight wolfish grin he tromped over to her and nudged her shoulder slightly. No response.

He glanced up at the sky, it would be dark in a few hours, meh, why not, a nap sounded good.

Arro curled up against her, her nice black fur warmer then his lighter maroon so he cuddled up against her like a blanket before dozing off as well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm 

Harmony unconciously felt an unknown mass resting along side her, adding its small heat to her own. Sighing with contentment, she laid there in a deep sleep until she awoke to the sounds of morning. Blinking open her golden eyes, she saw that the sun had just barely covered the trees and felt its weak warmth against her black fur. Everything just seemed... perfect.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:15 pm 

Arro awoke a few moments after the black wolf, her movement having pulled him out of a light sleep.

The maroon wolf yawned, then stood up sleepily and shook out his thick fur coat.
His eyes found hers as she lay on the ground and he leaned over a little to lick at her muzzle, a standard 'good morning' greeting.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:09 pm 

Harmony smiled softly as he said good morning wolf style. She then stood to stretch her legs and give herself a wake up call by quickly shaking out her thickening fur. It was going to be a bad winter if her fur coat was thickening so early in the fall.

Burning in the darkness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next