All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spirit Sword
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:30 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Psychis
Apperience: Obvious (though he also has green eyes)
Race: Mnenic (A spirit race that can summon the dead and spirits as well as control them)
Personality: Unpredictable. Sometimes he is called strange because of his withdrawn attitude. He loves the dark and spirits. His unpredictable attitude makes him seem almost mentally unstable. However, he always has a reason for everything he says and does. He is very nice and loyal to friends and loved ones but not afraid to instantly slit the neck of any betrayer without any remorse.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[i]Born of the royal Niron Clan, Psychis had grown up in the royal Niron palace as the well-known Sprit prince. Living with his father Hermos, his twin sister Isces, and their live-in servant Gent, he began learning how to be a warrior at the young age of 4 years-old. By the time he turned six, his father sent him to a night-school called Resinence Academy, where he was taught how to control his powers as well as learn new techniques. Most people in his school made fun of him for being so reclusive and dark. His seemingly dark and unpredictable attitude was quite unsettling to all of his classmates and teachers as well. None of the girls wanted to date him because they were frightened by his strangeness, so he always found himself walking the halls alone. Nonetheless, he still was one of the smartest and most well-behaved students in his classes. Since he greatly enjoyed the art of Spirit-control magic, he often practiced it in his room alone at late hours of the night. His strongest motivation was the thought of his mother, who, before her death (died while giving birth to Psychis), was one of the strongest known spirit workers in the whole city of Yunion. He graduated the academy with the most amazing grades as well as scolarships and so many letters from colleges that he could swim in them.
It seemed as though his life was full of promise and purpose. That is until that fateful day. It was nighttime, and Psychis was working on a technique, when he heard sudden commotion. He ran out side the door, nearly slipping on blood. He looked down and saw his sister lying on the floor, a knife in her heart. His tears slipped down his face, but he couldnt wait around, for there was someone else in his house. He pulled the knife out of his sister and checked the engravings on the knife (every clan had itz own engravings on every weapon it owned). He sucked in a breath of astonishment. It was the engraving of their rival royal clan the Soul Clan. They were an underworld clan and rulers of the nearby city of Titanius, and the king was currently at heads with Psychis's father Hermos. He didn't know what the dispute was about and his father refused to tell Psychis because he didnt want to upset him.
So now Psychis ran to upstairs, passing the study, where he saw the door was open and where Gent was lying on the floor, a gash in his neck. Psychis however could not stop and try to help Gent. Besides he was probably way dead by now. He ran to the attic, which wasnt really like an attic at all but rather an observatory to the splashing sea below. When he entered, he saw a man dressed in the black Soul Clan garb holding Hermos by the throat.
"Son, don't let them take the Spirit Sword," Hermos croaked his last words out before the man broke his neck.
Father!" Psychis screamed. Running to his side, he cried his eyes out. "Why?!"
"The king of my clan ordered me to," spoke the Soul Clan warrior. "I cannot deny the king's wishes. And now, to complete my task, i must kill you." The man then extracted a sword from his sword-holder, and lunged at Psychis. But he was ready for this for he summoned his personal spirit Genesis (a huge banshee-like spirit with the face of a skeleton and hooves) who grabed this Soul Clan warrior by the neck, lifted him up and instantly broke his neck. Then Genesis threw the body across the room. Then more warriors appeared, trying to attack the spirit beast and Psychis.
However, while all of this commotion was going on, one of the warriors went up to the Spirit Sword which was sticking out of a stone slot in the floor. Without being noticed, he pulled the sword out. A bright green light suddenly eminated from the sword's gem, so bright that everyone stopped fighting. "Forget your fighting!" the man holding the sword ordered his fellow Clan warriors. "I have the sword! Our job is done here. Just leave the prince. He is nothing with out the Spirit Sword anyway."
They obeyed the man and they ran out of the room together. Psychis and Genesis tried to chase after them, but the men were too fast for them and Psychis was too wounded and weak from battle. Also, Genisis was beginning to fade again into rest until the next time he was to be summoned. Psychis limped to the front door and, standing in the doorway, he watched the men run off with the sword.
'They have no idea how dangerous that sword is,' he thought to himself. Apparently, the king thought that it would give him power. But they had no idea how wrong they were. Only a person of the royal Niron Clan could take hold of the sword without causing utter destruction. But, in the wrong hands, it could cause the end of the world as they knew it. Psychis had to get the sword back...

-------------------------------------------------

Psychis sat there sipping the last bit of his tea, as he watched the sand blow in from the bottom of the curtain-entrance to Unu's Sip and Dine side-road restaurant. It was warm here in the city of Remn, for it was a desert city, just like Psychis's own city.
Psychis was quite content today. The weather was nice and warm, and there was much shadow in this restaurant. Everyone thought it was strange how much he loved the dark, but he saw nothing wrong with it. Occasionally, people would give him quizzical stares as they watched him stare at his tea, a large smile on his face. He however was not phased by their stares. He was content and happy and nothing was going to ruin that today. He needed some sort of break after all of the stress he's been through for months trying to find a place to live without being tracked down and trying to figure out a way to get the Spirit Sword back that was promised to him.
Just then, as he was lost in thought, a beautiful female warrior entered Unu's Sip and Dine...

Attachments:
animestuff.jpg
animestuff.jpg [ 28.78 KiB | Viewed 11999 times ]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:10 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Syeri
Warrior

Syeri is young but good at what she does. She is a wandering warrior. Taking odd jobs and doing simple protection missions. Yet she was bored of it. She was now searching for a purpose to continue her warrior training. She is also currently hungry and thirsty. As she walks through a town she spots a place to eat and sit down at. So she enters it. It was a crowded and busy place. Though she spots a seat next to a strange guy with green hair. Sighing she walks over to the seat and sits down. "Hey! Can I get something to eat and drink?" she asks the chef. When hearing the menu items she says. "The House specialty. And a soft drink." she adds. And looks around the place. And speaks to the guy. "Hey...you from around here?" she asks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 am 

Psychis looks at this amazingly beautiful lady warrior walking toward him as he sat down. Never before has he seen a woman with so much courage to even come near him (except for his twin sister) until this day. What he found most attractive was not her looks (though he was drooling over that too), it was her strength and courage to even be able to look at him without running away.
"Hey, you from around here?" She asks as she sits down across from him.
He looks up at her from beneath his green hair and, speaks with his strangely deep voice that one would not even expect him to have especially not at his young age, "No. I come from the city of Yunion. But this is my current place of residence. How about you?"
With a dismissive wave of her right hand, she said, "Ah, just passing through."
"Oh...You know, you're quite pretty."
"Huh?" She gave him a quizzical look.
"I-I'm sorry," he chuckled as he said the word 'I'. "I say that to alot of pretty girls. My father told me if you compliment someone on their strong points, you may just make a friend. Of course you're the only one that actually had the courage to talk to me. In my schools I only had one friend. His name is Genesis. See, I'm a spirit worker, so he's my as you'd call 'personal spirit'. But anyway, this question has been plaguing my mind and I'm sorry if it sounds a little rude, but why did you sit with me when there's so many others to sit with?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 am 

She looks at him. He talked fast. And he spoke of a city she could only vaguely remember. Something that tugged on her mind. Made her remember things she honestly wanted to forget. She nods her head. "Kinda like a gaurdian spirit." she closes her eyes. Remembering Nova. She'd not seen Nova in a while. Nova had been at her side since she was young. "kinda reminds me of a friend of mine." she says mysteriously. But offers no further information on that subject. "One...only seat that isn't next to someone who'll try and feel me up. Two...Nova urged me to." she shrugs. "Anywho...what you doing so far from your city?" she asks softly. Looking him over. He was cute in a strange sort of way.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:05 pm 

Psychis sat there, watching this beautiful warrior girl with her amazing light green eyes just sit here and talk to him. It felt strange that she of all people would even talk to him. She was much better-looking an normal than he was. Right then, sitting in front of her, he began to feel slightly embarrassed by his strangeness. Suddenly, it occured to him that he was actually CONSCIOUS about his reclusive strangeness, which was very rare for him, since he neve really cared what others thought of him. But sitting in front of her made him feel almost, well...unworthy.
"My home was attacked," he said flatly. "So, now im on a manhunt to find the people that killed my family." And that was the only information he left her with. He didn't want to say who he was or where he came from for too reasons: 1) He wasn't even sure if she was a spy or not, and 2) he didn't want anyone else involved in his plans that could possibly slow him down. But, however, he didn't find anything wrong in telling her what race he was.
"I'm of the Mnenic race. Of course, as we all know that is a race of spirit workers. But some people learn the art of the Mnenics without having to be one. Its just harder for a human or any other race to learn the Mnenic spirit technique than it is for an actual Mnenic. They're born with the powers naturally. But, sorry, i know im rambling on. So what is your race?" he asked just as the cook came over with his bowl of noodles and a refill for his tea...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:19 pm 

She listens to him talk. And nods her head. Listening to him. And pondering on his words. "I see...I don't have a family. I never have...not that I know of anyways." she says honestly. "And I am on a hunt for a new purpose. A good reason to continue in the way of the warrior. As my past reason no longer feels like it is justifable enough." she shrugs. "That and a...close...friend of mine...dislikes the original reason." she says. Hesitating before saying the word close as if it wasn't the word she was originally going to say. She blinks. "I...I think of heard of that race...it tugs on memories...memories I'd rather not remember." she says honestly. She hadn't told him about Nova for a few reasons. 1. she didn't even know how or where to even begin explaining about Nova to him. 2. She had learned trusting strangers with too much information could be dangerous to your health. and 3. She knew he wasn't telling her much and while that was fine with her...two could play that game. She sighs softly. Then his question finally registered in her mind. She tries to think. Thinks hard. But it comes up as a fuzzy painful blank. She puts her hand to her head. "Uhn....." she groans as images shoot through her mind painfully fast. When it passes she opens her eyes. "I don't know...I honestly don't know."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 pm 

Slurping up his soup, he listens intently to this warrior girl. 'She seems very nice.' he thinks to himself. Never had many people tell him anything about their lives. People didnt find him "worthy" of their company because he was so weird. Lost in his thoughts, he remembered the time when someone "accidently" spilled a cup of coffee on him as they walked by. They "accidentally" bumped into him and said, "Sorry, didn't see you there." Then they walked off, snickering with their friends. He was hurt about this on occasions, but he never really let it phase him very much. Besides he was there to learn the art of his technique and ACTUALLY NOT fail his classes by blabbing to friends all day.
But all that was in the past. This was the now. What seemed so important then was trivial to him now, for he had much more important things on his mind. Like retrieving the spirit sword. But he didn't mind a little chat though. And it seemed as though this would most likely be his first friend since 7th grade (he only had 3 friends by then: Genesis and two other people in his classes). He really hoped that this warrior girl would want to be his friend eventually.
Snapping back to reality from his thoughts with a little shake of his head, he slurped the last of his noodles and got up to walk over to the counter and pay.
"Liked the noodles?" The cook asked.
"They were amazing, Ynok."
"Yeah, you say that everytime you come in here, Psy. Which is like at least 4 times a week," the middle-aged cook said, chuckling heartily. He knew Psy for about a few months now and already they were pretty good pals. 'Well, actually i guess i could say the warrior girl would be my SECOND friend,' he thought, smiling at the cook. He said his farewells and the coo said, "Stop in again sometime, Psy." And then Psychis, almost leaving, remembered that he forgot to ask the warrior lady something. He turned around and walked back over toward where she was sitting and said, "Oh, by the way, i completely forgot to introduce myself. My name's Psychis. What's your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 am 

Syeri listens to him talk. And nods her head. She freezes and listens to Nova. <Help him Syeri. In doing so...maybe...just maybe you will help yourself as well.> She looks at him. Standing up. She'd just come in to sit for a moment anyways. "Syeri. And my friend Nova says I should offer you my assisstance." she pauses and listens to Nova again. <Help him retrieve the Spirit Sword...it will bring you two closer because its going to be a long long journey. Besides...it would be a worthy purpose to this whole...warrior thing.> She looks at him. "Nova...my friend...she says you need assistance retrieving something. She called it the Spirit Sword." she says bluntly. "While it sounds familiar I can't place it...but I am more than willing to follow Nova's advice. And to offer my assistance. I don't have friends beside Nova. But I am the best female warrior out there."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 pm 

Psychis now stood on the sandy hill which was only a little ways up from the restaurant. All the while, he was balancing on his feet, his elbows resting on his knees, facing the restaurant.
"Pretty warrior girl," he suddenly heard a familiar voice say from with his mind. He knew it wasn't his own mind, because the voice was not his own and it pierced his mind like voice rather than a thought. But it wasn't just any voice. It was Genesis. "You like?" He asked.
"I guess," Psychis spoke mentally to Genesis. Then he heard Genesis chuckle.
"Well, you better ask her out before I do. She's one pretty piece, she is," he said. Then he chuckled again.
Psychis rolled his eyes. Sometimes Genesis could be so childish. Psychis and Genesis had personalities that were so opposite of one another it was strange how well they got along. Psychis was so reclusive, while Genesis had the social personality almost of someone who is popular. Plus, Genesis was young. Anyone could have guessed that just by how he acted and talked. In fact, he was the youngest spirit of all of the known spirits ever summoned, being only 152 years old. However, he was one of the most smartest spirits known and a great listener.
"I'm not gonna ask her out," Psychis said. "I got alot of important things to do. I told you that I'm just taking a simple break. Thats all."
Psychis sensed Genesis roll his eyes. "Wow. You, my friend are so, booorrring sometimes," Genesis said. "I mean what if this girl could help you? Be open to that my friend."
"Why? Is she supposed to work with me?" Psychis asked, now intrigued. Unfortunately that thought was immediately cut short by the sound of Genesis's yawn.
"That's for me to know and you to be open to. Now, I'm tired. Just be open..." Genesis's voice faded out. Then Psychis heard Genesis snore loudly, which eventually faded into nothing. All the while Psychis sat there, curious of what Genesis meant by "being open to the possibility".
'What does he mean by that?' Psychis thought to himself. 'I wonder.' Lost in thought, Psychis stood up and turned away from the restaurant, continuing his trek toward home in the outer reaches of the desert, beyond the valley in between two adjacent mountains in the distance...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 pm 

Syeri runs up to him. "Hey! Wait up!" she yells out. She'd been tracking him for what felt like hours now. She knew it wasn't but she needed to talk to him. Nova was **** since she'd not spoken up before the guy had left. Frowning. Something was familiar about him. Like she'd known him a long long time ago. "Hey Psychis! Wait up! Please!" she pants a bit as she ends up tackling him to the ground. "Please! If I don't talk to you...Nova...she's going to stay all **** and mad and won't shut up til she falls asleep." she says. Practically begging him to listen.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:49 pm 

Psychis turned around to see Syeri, the strange yet beautiful warrior girl, running up to him. Suddenly, he felt Genesis smile inside his mind. 'Don't even think about it, Genesis,' he thought-spoke to Genesis.
"What?" Genesis asked in a fake-innocent tone.
"You know what."
"It's strange that she has her own spirit," Genesis suddenly said.
Suddenly, a startled look flashed across Psychis's face. "You can SEE Syeri's spirit?? Why didn't you tell me this before?!"
He senced Genesis step back as he yelled at him. "Hey, no need to yell. And besides its mostly people of your race that can summon spirits such as me. Her spirit is sort of cute." Then he sniffed the air and then added, "But she is of a different scent than me. She is definitely a different spirit than me. She is so damn beautiful though. But I wouldn't have a chance with her. I mean I'm some banshee skeleton thing with random hooves, while she's...just beautiful. I wouldn't have a chance."
"Oh, and don't forget your immaturity too," Psychis reminded Genesis.
"Wow, thanks for reminding me how much LESS of a chance of have," Genesis said sarcastically. "Well, you're not much yourself."
"But the difference between you and I," Psychis continued, "is that I'm not worried about impressing some girl...or spirit, while YOU are all worried about some spirit. I mean where's your sense of duty?"
"You're right. I'm sorry." Psychis sensed Genesis put his head down. "It's just that knowing that you're the freakiest of all the spirits is painful. Maybe that's why you were destined to summon me. We're like twins or something."
Psychis rolled his eyes because of Genesis, just as Syeri was approaching...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 pm 

Syeri looks at him. "You are a pain in the ass Pychis...I been calling you for three hours now! Three hours! And now you stop only cuz of your spirit?! Well thats fine...I only followed you cuz Nova won't shut up about it." she says angrily. Looking at him. Staring him up and down. "And now I know why Nova wouldn't shut up." she looks at Genesis. "Your probably the reason Nova hasn't shut up for three frickin hours...should've known...always did have a taste for the unusual and your unusaual..excuse me...Nova corrected me...exotic." she rolls her eyes. "I'm helping you with your mission thing...whether you like it or not. As I've just proven...I could hunt you down...even if you FLEW somewhere...that and...Nova would tell me how to find you simply because...she likes your spirit." she rolls her eyes.

Nova makes herself appear. She smiles at Genesis. "Hey...its the exotic handsome spirit...I knew we'd meet again!" she says happily. Looking at Syeri. "You need to stop being so brutal...just cuz you can't and don't want to remember you past." she says. Sticking her tongue out at Syeri. Then looks back at Genesis. "My name is Nova...and I'm happy to see you again Genesis...its been a VERY long time."\

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:28 am 

Psychis stared at this beautiful girl as she yelled at him. She was really upset. He felt bad that he left her waiting. Unlike her, he carried a calm demeanor about him as he smiled gently at her, eyes full of apology, and he spoke gently, "I'm sorry. I did notice you though. It was just that Genesis was being childish so i was caught up in an argument with him." He looked away and said again, "I'm sorry."
As this conversation was going on, Genesis materialized beside Psychis by the beckon of Nova. He felt his grey thin skin that clung so closely to his bony face stretch into that terrifyingly knowing smile, yet a smile that Nova would most likely find so warm and comforting. He stared at her through his deep bloody sockets (in which he could still see through somehow). Then he said huskily in his deep timeless voice, "Hello, Nova. It certainly has been a long time."
Then he suddenly appeared in front of Nova and asked, "So, what do you want to talk about, while these two lovebirds fight it out?" He gestured with his hands to Psychis and Syeri, who were talking in the background, though Genesis and Nova were not paying any attention to them...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:29 pm 

Syeri looks at him. She was irritated highly. And she was known for her fiesty firey temper. She frowns at him. "Don't try those I'm sorry puppy dog eyes with me!" she says very sharply. Growling. "You should have stopped and still carried on your conversation." she says angrily. "I am trying to help YOU get your stupid Spirit Sword back. And your not making a very good impression of why I should even bother helping you." she says. Glaring at him. "I know that its important you retrieve it Princy. So you best start explaining things to me. From the beginning. Or I don't care what Nova says...I'm leaving you high an dry." she says it but she didn't really mean that last part. She just liked him and it worried her that she liked him.

Nova giggles. "I been with Syeri for longer than you been with your boy over there." she says softly. She thinks. "You remember your boys kingdoms allies Genesis?" she asks softly. "You know...the ones who were in possession of the Spirit Staff?" she asks slowly. "You can't tell your boy what I am going to tell you. You must swear it on your very existance my love." she says. waiting to see what he'll do.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 pm 

Psychis stood there watching Syeri yell at him. All the while he was smiling to himself. He knew that she would help him find the Spirit Sword. Just then it occurred to him that she was planning to help him with his mission. He wasn't sure he even wanted help. He didn't want to see anyone else die.
"It's okay if you dont help," he muttered. "I don't want to see any other innocent life taken. If anyone is going to die in pursuit of the sword it'll be me." He looked down to the sandy ground below and added, "I don't want see anyone die over me. Especially not you." He sighed and once again made eye contact with her.
"It is best if you stay," he continued. "There's some dangerous people that are involved that only me and Genesis can solve. I'm sorry, Syeri. Though you say you dont want to help, i know you really do, and im sorry to disappoint you and Nova, but it's just...not a good idea for you to help me. I'd better go now. Hopefully you'll see me again, but I wouldn't count on it. Come on, Genesis." He made a hand gesture to Genesis to follow him, and then he turned on his heel and began to continue on through the valley which lead to his house.

As the argument between Syeri and Psychis continued (though it was only Syeri who was yelling), Genesis continued his conversation with Nova.
"My lips are sealed," He promised Nova, his deep bloody sockets intensly locked with hers. This time he wasnt smiling, but rather holding a serious, loyal look on his face. Then, still staring at her intensely, he added, "I'd do anything for you, Nova." Then, suddenly noticing how weird that must have sounded, he said, "Of course, not in a creepy way." He chuckled. Suddenly, he heard Psychis beckon him. Genesis sighed in frustration and rolled what was left of his eyes. Knowing how hard-headed Psychis was, he knew that Psychis didn't want anyone coming with them in order to keep them from an unneeded death.
He sighed again and then said to Nova, "I'm sorry. I have to go. Psychis wants me to come with him. But I still promise not to tell him though, so don't worry." Then he gave her a quick grim-reaper-type smile and left to follow Psychis...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 pm 

Syeri runs after him. "Oh hell no! You gonna get your pretty boy ass killed! Well **** what you think or say!" she pulls out a special type of rope. And quickly ties their wrists together. Sticking her tongue out at him. "Unless you are let go by me...you can go as far as you want. But you'll never be without me. So there!" she says. Knowing she sounded like a kid. She then slaps him across the face. "You won't talk to me like that! I'm your friend and companion and warrioress whether you like it or not!" she then kisses him on the lips. "Now shut up and quite being a selfish baby." she hisses.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:26 pm 

Psychis just stood there, speechless, rubbing his finger over his mouth. 'She just...kissed me?' he thought to himself, astonished. Then a strange creepy twinkle appeared in his eyes whenever he was excited or happy. That look always seemed to scare people, but since she was even willing to work with him in the first place without running away, so she wouldn't mind...right?
He chuckled to himself, not even paying attention to her rant. Finally, when she was finished yelling at him, he said with a chuckle, "I guess I can't stop a determined warrioress. Just as long as you don't die then i will be fine. I'll make sure you don't die." Then he faced her, placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, and, staring her in the eyes, he said, "I promise." Then he turned away again, this time, only turning his head toward her, his creepy, well-known grin, hair shadowing his eyes, he added, "But one more question, since you're probably gonna be staying with me most likely, would you like to have some dinner? Genesis will be cooking tonight. That is if you want to stay with me AND if you want dinner." Then he winked at her and faced forward again, resuming his walk...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm 

Syeri looks at him. Smiling at his twinkle in his eye. She thought it cool. "Wow...you got a really creepy yet really cool sparkle in your eyes now." she says softly. Looking at him. "What does it mean? People get sparkles in their eyes for different reasons. Anger. Joy. Excitement. Sadness. Hyper." she says. "I could list off more but I'm already bored with listing them." she says. A small smile on her face. Til she realized then her face went nuetral expressioned again. She looks at him. "You couldn't stop me even IF I wasn't a warrioress." she says in a sugary sweet tone. "When I make my mind up about something. 99% of the time...I can not be talked out of it." she giggles a bit. "Nova says it is stubborness. I call it really determined." she says softly. She blinks. "I won't die. And I don't need you dying to try and make sure I don't die." she says. Her eyes fill with anger. Glaring at him with eyes so sharp with their rage it was like they could shoot invisible daggers out of them at the other person. She quite visably is trying to force herself to calm down. She blinks and blushes at his grin. "I like that grin too. It is cool also." she says softly. Blinking and looking at him. Tilting her head to the side. He was...offering her...dinner? That wasn't something she was used to. She walks next to him. She looks at him. A small almost vunerable and timid smile crossed her lips than it vanished as well. "If your not just pulling my leg about the dinner...yes. I would love to have some dinner. My stomach has been mad at me for three days now." she says honestly. She looks at him. "You would let me stay with you? Like for free?" she says in puzzlement. "That is different. Usually people charge or I have to sleep outside." she says. Sounding rather puzzled by this. She walks beside him. Keeping up with his pace easily. And making sure to look around. Humming softly a melody. It was a tune for spirit summoning or communicating with the dead.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm 

Sitting at the dark, perfect oak table, he watched as Genesis LITERALLY hovered around with plates in his hand a wearing a "kiss the cook" apron. Genesis believed that the apron "brought out the inner cook" in him.
"Your food, miseur and madamouselle," Genesis said, floating over with steaming hot plates of food, in his ever-failing French-wanna-be accent. The food looked delicious. The salmon was seasoned and cooked to perfection, the rice was also cooked and seasoned to perfection, topped with melted string cheese small juicy, diced tomatoes, the bread, fresh from the oven, was filled with a sweet, and flavorful butter, and the string beans and broccoli carried a slight lemon taste, as though a bit of lemon juice fresh from the lemon was squeezed lightly onto the veggies. Everything was to utter perfection. Now, all Psychis had to do was find out whether Syeri liked seafood, because, if not, both he and Genesis were screwed. I mean, besides of course she would like the rest of the food, if not the salmon, because it smelled so good.
"I have a yummy dessert surprise for you too once you're all done eating," Genesis said, as he clasped his hands together, still speaking in French-wanna-be accent. "It's my special recipe." He looked right over at Syeri and Nova when he said this, since he knew they were new to his tasty secret recipe.
Once Genesis left, Psychis leaned over the table toward Syeri and whispered, "All spirits train in some sort of skill in their lives, as you know. They all have to practice their normal powers, but they also must train in a side skill to make themselves extra useful to their summoner. Genesis decided to train in cooking." Then Psychis leaned back in his chair, an ear-to-ear contented grin stretched across his pale face, and added, "And I can't deny. He makes some great food. Why, I remember- Wait!" Psychis interrupted himself as he noticed Syeri begin to make her first stab at the food, the smile still plastered onto his face. "Remember. Politeness. Always wait until everyone is at the table before you eat. Ah, here he comes now." Genesis floated over with his plate of food and sat down.
"Damn, I love being one of the few spirits that can eat human food," Genesis said as a he sat in his chair, "It is so damn good." Then he began to chow down without taking one breath for air...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 pm 

Syeri looks at the food that is placed on the table. A small attemptedly stiffled giggle escapng her lips at Genesis's noticably fake french accent. She had stabbed the food out of starvation but stops and mentally pouts upon his interruption of her process. She sighs audibly and sits down. Waiting and returning to neutral expressioned. Listening to him talk and staring the food over wantingly. Sighing and again mentally pouting the inability to eat it RIGHT this moment.

Her mind still singing the song within her mind. The song of necromancy. The spirit summoner songs. She may not remember it but she is the last of her breed. The last of the Necromancer Spirit Race. The SISTER kingdom to Psychis's own. The Necromancer Spirit Race was supposably ALL deceased. And ONLY someone of that race would know that tune let alone the SONG. She continues humming it softly as she waits.

Then giggles a bit more and shakes her head. Forcing herself to be nuetral again. She sighs and looks at Nova. Shaking her head at the fact you could ALMOST literally see the hearts in her friend, protectors, companions, didn't matter what you called her....eyes. She smiles a bit though is inwardly envious. Yet she couldn't let herself be that way...it was too dangerous.

She focuses back in on her living companion, Psychis. "............" she glares at him. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had to apply such a thing. "Grrrrrrrrrrr.....I don't remember the last time I had to do that." she says edgily. "But fine...whatever. Its your house. Its your rules. Fine." she sulkingly puts the fork down.

Nova looks at her and giggles. But her gaze did not tear from Genesis for long. She hovers over to the seat next to Genesis's and lowers herself down into that seat. Sitting down beside him. "Smells good. Might I try some? I may not need to eat like Syeri...even if she does forget to do so....ALOT of the time. But I can and would like to try some of your delicious smelling cooking." she looks at Genesis with loving puppy eyes. "Please?" she asks softly and hopefully.