PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 am 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Name: Vaan Nylund
Race: Monster

"No." That was it. That was his final answer. There was absolutely no way he was going to go through with this. He didn't wait for the god to start ranting at him. Instead, he immediately turned and started walking away. He was surprised to see his own superior blocking his path.

"Where do you think you're going Vaan?" Asked the monster lord in his dark intimidating tone.

"Come on!" Vaan cried. "You're not seriously going along with this are you?!"

"Working together is the only way," the god reasoned from behind him.

"Since when have the gods and monsters worked together to fix anything?" Vaan exclaimed. "And why do I have to go?!"

"You are powerful, skilled, and intelligent," the monster lord said to him, with surprisingly little praise in his voice. "And you look the most human out of any of the monsters of your level."

Vaan scoffed. "Yeah, and I'm thrilled about that."

"You do not have a choice here," the monster lord continued. "Either you agree to take on this task, or I will obliterate you here and now."

Vaan swallowed hard. When a monster lord said they'd obliterate you, it was true. The monster clenched his fists and his fanged teeth and turned to face away from both the god and the monster lord. "Alright fine," he said, with no small effort. "I'll do it."

The monster lord and god turned to look at each other, each giving a nod. A light enveloped the monster and sent him... somewhere else.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Grace Dimona
Race: Human (technically)

Grace knelt before an alter. As a priestess of the gods, it was her duty to listen to their words and take action upon them, for the better of all mankind. Usually, there was no word from the gods, but this time, as the incense burned around her, and the small fire before her blazed she could hear a whispering in her ears.

Surprised, Grace deepened her meditation, listening harder until the words were understandable. "Grace Dimona," came a voice, "The time has come. A horrible tragedy is approaching and we have chosen you to help avert it."

"A horrible tragedy?" Grace asked. "Please tell me! How can I help?"

"We are sending someone to help you avert this tragedy. Soon enough, you will discover what must be done." And just like that, the voice was gone. Curious, Grace looked around, as if she expected this "someone" to just appear before her.

"I wonder," she muttered, "What kind of person they're sending to help me?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 pm 

In College

"Yaaaa~!" Vaan let out a cry as he fell ten feet before landing hard on his rear end. Slowly the monster stood up and rubbed his backside, tears welling up in his eyes which he did his best to blink back. He'd expected to arrive at ground level after being transported. Jeez what a pain.

The monster looked around, trying to figure out just where he was. He'd landed smack in the middle of the main road of a small human town. "Well," Vaan muttered, rubbing the back of his head, "I'm supposed to find some human priestess, so I guess I should look for a temple or something." He'd almost started walking, when he had the sense to check behind him first. Not a hundred feet away was a mid-sized worshiping temple. The monster shivered upon seeing this house of the gods. Every instinct he had told him not to go inside. But if he didn't, his superiors were going to kill him, literally.

The monster shoved his hands in his pockets and approached the temple, staring up at the big stone doors. He reached a hand out to open them, but pulled it back when he got a nasty shock. Oh yeah, he thought, waving his hand and blinking back the tears in his eyes. Monsters need permission to enter holy places. It's been so long since I've been to one that I forgot.

"Hey!" he shouted. "Anyone home?!"

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am 

Grace hadn't really been sure what to do after receiving the prophecy. The gods didn't tell her who or what they were sending to help her, or even where to find them. In the end, the priestess settled for sitting and praying at the alter, if even for nothing but to help pass the time.

She became aware of someone shouting, which pulled her out of her prayers. Grace gathered up her priestess robes and hurried off to the main doors, pushing open the stone doors easily on their well-oiled hinges. On the other side of the door, she saw a kind of person she didn't see come to the temple often. He appeared to be a young man, with stark black hair and blood-red eyes. Besides that, he didn't look to be in a very good mood.

"Um, excuse me," Grace said, hiding partially behind the door and eying the boy suspiciously. "Welcome to Euphor's temple of the gods. I am Grace, its priestess. Can I help you?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 pm 

In College

Vaan scowled. The girl who opened the doors looked just as virtuous as he'd expected. And it was just typical that this young girl was the priestess of this temple. Part of him felt like smirking at the way the girl was hiding from him, but the rest of him was still mad at being kept waiting.

"It's about time!" he exclaimed, not looking very happy. Not only was he being forced to enter this disgusting place, but he had to wait to do it? "So can I come in already or what?" he huffed.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:11 pm 

Grace frowned. The boy was rude, but there was something besides that that was off about this guy. Something that really made her want to keep him out of her temple. On the other hand, as a priestess of the gods, how could she deny someone their right to pray? Perhaps this boy wasn't very agreeable, as she suspected, but perhaps he'd come here to try and fix that? Either way, she was supposed to be open and welcoming, willing to forgive people and help them purge their sins. Keeping in mind her duty as a priestess, Grace decided her plan of action. She offered the boy a kind smile and pulled the doors open a bit more.

"Of course," she said, meeting his rudeness with hospitality, "Please, come inside."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm 

In College

Vaan shoved his hands in his pockets, strolling inside as soon as he was able. The monster looked around at the large, extravagant temple, a slight scowl on his face. As a pure bred monster, he was the natural enemy of the gods and all things pure. He wasn't too fond of humans either, unless they were suffering. This in mind, being in such a virtuous place, positively dedicated to help people and promote peace, truly disgusted him. He hated the task he'd been given, but there was no way he was going to shirk his duties when his superiors could simply annihilate him whenever they saw fit. Still though, he wondered if this priestess girl had been told anything about what was going on.

"So," he said, spinning on his heels to face the girl after he'd taken in his surroundings. "Your name is Grace, huh?" he resisted gagging at the name choice. "My name is Vaan Nylund and apparently I'm supposed to help you save the world or something like that." It was kind of demotivating, the way he said it with so little enthusiasm.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm 

Grace felt her jaw drop. He couldn't be serious! This was the person the gods had sent to help her avert tragedy? Not to judge a book by its cover, but he really didn't seem like the heroic type. In fact, he didn't look like he wanted to help at all. More like this was just some inconvenience he'd been dragged into. "Pardon me," she started slowly, "I mean no disrespect, but are you sure the gods sent you to aid me...?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm 

In College

"Hell no," Vaan responded, not caring at all about the disrespect he was showing in the sanctuary. "I'd never get into something like this just 'cause some lousy god asked me to. I'd rather die!" The monster found his way to a pew and sat down. "I'm here because everybody just up and decided that the gods and monsters needed to work together to fix some big tragedy. I'm here 'cause my superiors told me to come. And I'm really not thrilled to be here right now so try not to **** me off too bad."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 pm 

A frown once again settled on her face. So this boy was a servant of the monster race, eh? Well that certainly explained his horrible manners and disagreeable attitude. Still though, the priestess could feel disgust rising up in her. A servant of the monsters was in her precious temple; defiling it! Oh that just really pushed her buttons. She wanted to kick him out as soon as possible, but her mind kept flashing back to the prophecy. The monsters may have sent this boy, but the gods had approved it, and even told her that he was coming to help her. If it was in the gods' will, could she still shoo him away?

No. Of course she couldn't. It would not be acceptable for her to go against the will of the gods, even if that will was to allow an agent of darkness into one of their temples. Grace had her arms at her sides, her fists clenched and shaking, and her head lowered to hide her eyes. "I see," she managed after a while. "Then at least we can agree that neither of us wants to work together." She took a breath to calm herself. "So, did your Monster leaders tell you anything about what it is we're supposed to do?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm 

In College

Vaan kept a straight face. The girl was right; that was one thing they could agree on. He felt his blood boil slightly. The way the girl said "Monster" it was obvious she was using the legitimate name for his race as an insult. He hated that. Sure, monsters were basically the scum of the world and he accepted that, even liked it. But to say the word like there was something wrong with being a monster...? That just **** him off, yet the entire human race seemed to have taken in the word as a regular insult. Some even called their fellow humans monsters. As if. A human could never match up to being a monster.

"No," he snipped. "All they told me was that I was supposed to work with some human priestess to help avert tragedy. Naturally I refused from the start, but they really didn't give me a choice in the matter. So you're stuck with me, and if you don't like it, take it up with them."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 pm 

Grace frowned; she certainly didn't like it, not one bit. But, for whatever reason, the gods had approved of this and they chose him to help her. She didn't see much choice in the matter. Grace let out a huff and crossed her arms. "Fine. So do you have a place to stay or do you intend to take up residence in my temple?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:41 pm 

In College

Oh god... Vaan thought, looking around. Stay here? In a temple of the gods? Him? Hell no. Not a chance... But on the other hand, if he didn't he'd probably just be sleeping on the streets. Ah jeez, this was a lose, lose situation. The monster let out a sigh. "Yeah. I guess I don't have a choice, unless I want to sleep outside." He stood up, shoving his hands back in his pockets again. "So do I get my own room or what?"

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm 

Grace blinked. Well there was no way he was sharing a room with her. Technically, this temple was just a part of a larger monastery, so there was a section for living quarters which was virtually unoccupied. "Yeah. You get your own room," she said, turning so her back was facing him. Grace started walking off down one of the halls, looking behind her, she could see Vaan following closely.

"I'll have you know," she lectured, "Even if the gods allow you to be here, I don't approve of having a servant of darkness in my monastery. If you try to pull anything funny, you will be punished."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm 

In College

Vaan followed the priestess girl as she lead him to his room, scoffing slightly at her lecture. "Ooo, scary," he muttered, rolling his eyes. What could a human child do to him?... On the other hand, she was a priestess. He and holy magic didn't mix very well. But this girl really didn't look like the type who could hold herself very long in battle. If it came to that, he could surely pull through. "Just focus on taking me to my room, will ya?"

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 pm 

Grace huffed. "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you." After getting her word in, the priestess continued down the halls until she came to one lined with doorways. "Just to keep things simply, you can have the first room on the left. My room, as high priestess of this temple, is at the very end of this hall.. You're not allowed inside, got it?" If he tried coming inside her room, to start some funny business or otherwise, she would make him hurt. A girl needs a certain amount of privacy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 pm 

In College

"Yeah, yeah," Vaan muttered, following after the girl when she started walking again. After they came to his room Vaan laughed. "Keep it simple, huh? I think you just want to keep me as far away from you as possible... Got it, got it. I won't go in your room." Not like he had a choice. He couldn't go into a person's personal place of residence without permission. The temple was public, so Grace's room automatically took the spot of her "personal place of residence". Not that he would even want to go inside.

Vaan slid open the door to his room to take a look inside. It was simple; just a mat on the floor to sleep on and a little chest to put his things in. Wow, this must have been where a monk would sleep. Vaan closed the door and turned back toward the girl. "So what's for dinner?" he asked, "I'm starving."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:28 pm 

Grace let out a hmph sound and turned around, her long, pink hair spinning gracefully, except for the part where it smacked Vaan in the face. "Dinner is this way," she said as she started striding back the way they'd come. She lead them through the temple area they'd been in before and down another hall. She stopped at an unassuming door and pushed it open, stepping inside.

Inside the room was a simple kitchen. There was a little area to cook and a small table to eat at. Grace went over and started digging in some of the cabinets, fixing up their dinner. When it was done, she set one bowl in front of Vaan, and the other in front of herself. It was rice with some curry sauce on top. Grace said a small prayer before breaking her chopsticks and digging in.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:35 pm 

In College

Vaan let out a yelp and put a hand to his face. It stung where the human's hair had whipped him. Curse that little girl. Nonetheless, he followed her as she lead the way toward dinner. She brought them to a little kitchen-like room and he made himself comfortable in one of the chairs. Vaan crossed his arms and tilted his head back, admiring the ceiling. Finally the girl had dinner ready and he sat up, ready to dig in (with no intention of saying any prayers). His heart sank when he saw what was for dinner. It was basically just rice and sauce.

Okay first, he needed meat in his diet, preferably raw meat but cooked meat would do as well. Second, this tiny bowl wasn't even fit as an appetizer. He was hungry though, so the monster broke his chopsticks and practically finished the entire bowl in one bite. He held it out to Grace. "Seconds!" he asked/demanded.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 am 

Grace looked up, surprised to see Vaan already finished and asking for more. She gave a sigh and rose from her seat, taking his bowl and refilling it. Then she sat and continued working on her own meal. But not ten seconds after she handed him his food, he was already asking for more. Grace frowned that her meal was being interrupted again, but gave the man yet another serving.