All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:28 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

There was an inherent juvenile air about the two of them, making Tanis feel lightheaded in a way that she couldn’t remember feeling in a very long time.
As the back of her legs collided with her bed, she found it natural to sit down on the edge of it, her hands still on Sinead, attempting to pull her down with her. Any amount of separation from Sinead seemed like too much to her and she wanted nothing more than to just keep Sinead close to her.
Now that Tanis was sitting down, Sinead was towering that much more over her, making her feel that much tinier compared to her. Had she not been sitting down, she was sure that she would have swooned.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:14 pm 

Sinead almost lost her balance as Tanis remained intent on maintaining her grip around her, even while tumbling over backwards. It made her giggle, hardly putting in effort to regain her footing.
Willingly, Sinead followed Tanis onto the bed, kneeling onto the mattress with one knee on either side of Tanis' thighs. It made her adjust her grip, arms lazily resting at Tanis' shoulders as her fingers combed through Tanis' hair, pushing it away from her face in the same motion that Sinead leaned in to kiss her once more.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:17 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Tanis felt so completely giddy and as if she was on the top of the world.
Sinead was by far one of the most beautiful people that she had ever seen and the mere idea that she wanted Tanis was enough to make her head spin. Nothing seemed real, yet Tanis kept finding new placed to touch Sinead, wanting to ground herself in reality in any way that she could.
Finally, her hands found the scarf that was around Sinead’s hair, carefully loosening it and pulling it off. Once she got to actually run her hand through Sinead’s hair, those short, tight curls, she couldn’t stop herself from smiling into the kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:09 pm 

Sinead could tell by the shiver the touch sent down her spine, that it was the first time Tanis had run her hands through her hair. It made her breath hitch, exhaling a muffled laugh into the kiss and Tanis' smile. It was a silly differentiation, truly just one touch among others, and yet Sinead never wanted Tanis to move her hand.
As the kiss came to a natural end, both women grinning too widely to sustain it, Sinead relaxed her stance and instead allowing herself to sit down onto Tanis' lap. It lessened some of the height difference between them, better allowing Sinead to look Tanis in the eye.
For a moment, Sinead just beamed at her, thrilled that they were here together; then, after what felt like a prolonged silence, Sinead finally spoke.
"Move up," she urged her voice giddy rather than demanding, hands dropping from Tanis' hair to her waist in an encouragement. Doing her part to ease the task, Sinead shifted, once again standing up on her knees, one slotting between Tanis' thighs to improve the other woman's mobility to get herself properly onto the bed.
Sinead was still grinning when she added a more girlish, "Please, love."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:01 pm 

Tanis, always eager to please, especially when it came to Sinead, moved up on her bed, leaving more room for Sinead. It wasn’t like she had a lot of space and the two of them could only barely stay on the bed, but Tanis was still eager to make more room for the other woman.
“Alright,” she said, the giddiness of her tone easily matching Sinead’s, finding every touch intoxicating and finding that she wanted to touch Tanis even further. There was something so thrilling about getting to touch Sinead’s hair, finding it to be more intimate than the other touches they had shared, even if it probably didn’t mean much more.
“Better?”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:58 pm 

The way Tanis' hand remained curled around the nape of Sinead's neck seemed to invite proximity, urging the other woman to join Tanis properly on the bed. While Sinead gave in, following Tanis forward, she only did so far enough to maintain the touch. Otherwise, she made no move to change her position further.
There was a smile at her lip, having to serve as her only answer. The world had gone fuzzy at the edges with anticipation, and while there was nothing more Sinead wanted than to shower Tanis with praise, the words didn't come. Instead, she was left with a bright and adoring grin. "Yeah. Perfect."
Thankfully, the touches came more effortlessly. When Sinead once again relaxed her position, she kneeled onto the mattress between Tanis' thighs. Once again allowing herself to lean further into the embrace, Sinead steadied her weight against Tanis, palms flat against the inner seams of Tanis' jeans, fingers curling around the top of her thigh and thumbs stretching towards her fly.
"Is this?" Sinead asked, her touch stalling though she didn't remove her hands to phrase the question. Tanis was still too far away for Sinead to kiss her, but instead offering space for Tanis to offer her her honest answer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:47 am 

It seemed absolutely surreal to Tanis that this was actually happening, that there really was a reality in which Sinead wanted her as much as she wanted her. It almost made her want too laugh, just because she couldn’t wrap her head around it all.
It seemed so seamless, the way that Sinead was touching her and seemingly kept pushing them further. It was intoxicating and Tanis desperately wanted more.
Yes,” she breathed, finding that words didn’t come to her as easily as they normally would. Seeing Sinead between her legs, so intent on making this happen, was more than she could have ever imagined.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 pm 

It was hard to hide just how pleased Tanis' response made Sinead. It was hardly surprising, everything seemed to have lead up to this point; it was the fact that they were finally here that kept the smile on her lips.
The explicit consent to the touches made Sinead's heart flip in her chest, breathless at the prospect. And yet, when she moved, she leaned forward not to prolongue the touch but rather to meet Tanis' lips in a kiss, still wanting that intimacy more than anything else.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:13 pm 

_____
As they had gotten dressed once more and Tanis was showing Sinead to the door, she was back to feeling giddy like a school girl. Even if she had just lived it, it still seemed surreal to Tanis and she knew that it was probably going to be several hours before she would properly realise what she had just done.
She wanted to say something, but she kept finding that she had no words. In fact, even looking fully at Sinead seemed too daunting by now, feeling like she might be overstepping if she tried to keep any amount of eye contact. She wasn’t ashamed of what they had just done, finding that she had enjoyed herself far too much for that, but Sinead was still beautiful and intimidating and Tanis was terrified of doing anything wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15