All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:37 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Normally, Tanis considered Sinead to be very put together and thus it thrilled her to see Sinead react in such a way to her proposal. It helped Tanis confirm that this actually was something that was going to happen and that it was a way that they both wanted the relationship to move. It was thrilling to know that that was the case and she couldn’t stop smiling from it all.
“Yes,” she said, wanting to reach out and touch Sinead somehow, but she had no idea what would be appropriate, especially now that the car was still, making it easier for people on the street to see them in the car.
“I would like that very much,” she said, turning to look properly at Sinead as well. It was overwhelming to ask for something like that so boldly, but Tanis knew that she would never forgive herself if she didn’t. “Please.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:32 pm 

It was quite undeniable the added please that marked the true point of no return; for a moment, Sinead sat wondering whether nor not Tanis knew that when she said it. Sinead wasn't sure how much could have been extrapolated from her expression and mannerisms, or if Tanis, naturally, could so easily send Sinead's heart racing.
Having paused for a moment, allowing the world to come back into focus, Sinead's hands finally regained purpose. Looking down at the task, Sinead shifted the car into reverse. Brimming over with nervous energy, she chewed at the inside of her cheek.
Taking a breath, Sinead turned far enough to be glancing over her shoulder back the way they came from. Finding the road to be empty, she allowed the car to slowly roll backwards.
In a thoughtless attempt to ease the turning of her torso, Sinead's hand found the back of Tanis' seat. While it lingered there for several long, dizzying moments, Sinead never quite deciphered a way to reach out for Tanis. So, when she had rolled back far enough for a curbside parking space to have appeared, Sinead withdrew her hand, leaving Tanis untouched.
"Do you know if your street has paid parking?" Sinead asked, not looking at Tanis as she started to parallel park the car; what was intended as being a practical and off handed remark still made her voice crack with anticipation. It was impossible not to get caught up with the fact that this was the first time Sinead was going to spend long enough at Tanis for parking fees to even cross Sinead's mind.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:41 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Even if Tanis had been the one to suggest that Sinead go with her up, even if she had been the one to step out of her comfort zone this time and actually make the move, the question of paid parking still managed to take her aback. It seemed overwhelming to know that they were actually going to be spending that amount of time together, but Tanis also knew that she wouldn’t have it any other way. She really did want to see more to Sinead and wanted to be together with her like that as well.
“It doesn’t,” she said, and that almost made it worse. They were in no rush, neither now nor later when they got to Tanis’ apartment and that just opened the door to far too many possibilities that she wasn’t ready to fully consider, but she also knew that there was no way she wouldn’t allow herself to have this.
“You can park here for as long as you’d like.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:02 pm 

Sinead let out a little, acknowledging sound at that. She didn't have anything productive to offer, her attention still mostly on the maneuver of parking the car. It was only when she pulled the handbrake and took the keys out of the ignition that her attention finally was undividedly on Tanis.
With the motor no longer setting the baseline of noise, the car suddenly felt deafeningly silent. Even the stray passerby felt like lightyears away, even though they could only be a few feet further away from Sinead than Tanis was.
Then, Sinead finally smiled.
"I think we should hurry up anyway," she said, her voice awfully composed for someone with such a coy smile pulling at the corners of her mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:18 pm 

Sinead’s statement made a shiver run down Tanis’ spine, glad that she had the same sense of urgency that Tanis herself felt. It made Tanis grin widely, unable to keep her giddiness inside for even a second longer. She just wanted to be properly alone with Sinead and for them to finally be able to do what they both so desperately wanted to do.
“Me too,” she said with a giddy smile as she unbuckled her seatbelt. It seemed impossible to contain her smiles and grins and she could hardly believe that this was actually going to happen.
“Let’s get going then,” she said as she exited the car.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:31 pm 

Sinead couldn't help but grin. She remained in the car for a heart beat longer than Tanis, having to reach around to the back seat for her purse. It was dangerous, feeling to intoxicated at how transparently Tanis wanted her. Even in public, under what Sinead could only assume was great restraints, Tanis still looked like she was coming apart at the seams.
It was hardly believable that, when Sinead had seated herself in the car, had doubted whether or not Tanis felt like being with Sinead was even worth the effort.
When Sinead left the car, she did so with her usual poise. She took her time locking the car, brushing a palm against the wrinkles of her pantlegs as she circled the car, joining Tanis on the side walk.
Then, unassumingly, her fingertops brushed against Tanis' waist, urging her to lead the way. It made the touch appear friendly, an acknowledgement of their proximity to one another, and still the touch had felt electric, making Sinead's fingers itch to properly hold Tanis.
"Are you home alone?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:26 pm 

The closer they got to the flat, the more giddy Tanis seemed to become. Ever since they had left the car, everything had seemed like a dream to Tanis and she was desperately trying to wrap her head around the situation.
“Yeah, the others are at work,” she said with a broad grin. The way Sinead softly brushed her fingers against her waist sent shivers down her spine, knowing that the soft touch was a promise of what was to come. A small part of her did consider if maybe this was a bad idea, but the way that Sinead was looking at her, and the certainty that Sinead actually wanted her as well.
It was with uncertain hands that Tanis unlocked the door to her building, longing for them to have a moment properly alone.
“So it’s just you and me.”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:57 pm 

As the door unlocked ahead of Tanis, it quickly became evident that Sinead had spent the last several years living in a home not a complex, acting as if the shared entryway was a direct extension to Tanis' apartment; either that, or she she didn't care.
Having gingerly closed the front door behind herself, Sinead reached out for Tanis with little hesitation. Sinead's purse fell to the crook of her elbow as she reached out to cup Tanis' face, finally getting to share the kiss that had haunted their interactions for the last hour.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:21 am 

It already felt like second nature to Tanis to stretch up and kiss Sinead, melting into the touch, even if she knew that they were very much in public. She definitely knew that there was a risk that other people could walk in on them, yet she also knew that she was too weak to not give into whatever Sinead was willing to give her.
Even if she really didn’t want to, she gingerly broke the kiss, grinning up at Sinead. She felt completely blissful, despite what they situation actually was.
“Let’s get up. It’s a busy walkway.”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:44 pm 

Even when Tanis broke their kiss, Sinead's hands lingered on her skin; she had given Tanis enough slack for her to relax her posture, but her hold around Tanis' face begged her to stay close for another moment.
Sinead considered interjecting, disagreeing of only to stay in that moment another heart beat. She felt certain the presence of others would be warned by either the sound of keys at the doors or footsteps on the stairs. After all, she wasn't a stranger to stolen kisses in shared spaces.
"Alright," she finally gave in, a smile to her voice, but not before she leaned in to brush a slightly off centered kiss to Tanis' lips. Then, she mercifully dropped her grip of Tanis all together

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:34 pm 

Tanis was completely drunk on the way that Sinead was touching her and keeping her close. It only made her all the more eager to get her back to her apartment, such that she wouldn’t have to worry about anyone seeing them and instead just be fully able to give in.
“Alright,” she muttered after the second kiss, missing Sinead’s hands on her the second that they were gone. It was for the better though and Tanis soon managed to shake herself enough to just grab Sinead’s hand and move upstairs.
“Come on,” she said, a slightly mischievous smile on her face as she made it back to the stairs.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:31 pm 

Sinead couldn't help but smile, finding it thrilling to see just how willingly Tanis encouraged any little caress Sinead brushed against her. Something about the fact that while Tanis thought the space to be far too public for an embrace, she still reached out for Sinead's hand.
Undoubtedly, any touch would be made incriminating by the urgency of Tanis' pace and the grin on her face, but Sinead had no need to point it out. If it was up to her, they wouldn't even have bothered to make their way out of the car.
So, Sinead followed along, a few steps behind Tanis, her hand still in hers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:46 pm 

Even if Tanis rationally knew that they should wait with any level of caress, it seemed absolutely impossible for her to not touch Sinead, at least hold her hand, now that she was allowed. The walk to her apartment seemed absolutely endless, and Tanis was so excited that she could. barely unlock the doo; all she wanted was to get Sinead inside and be able to feel more private.
Once she finally got it unlocked, she called a tentative “hello,” into the apartment, feeling pretty confident that nobody was going to be home at this time of day. When no answer came, she felt a certain peace settle over her, feeling good about everything.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:29 pm 

Even tough Sinead had hardly been able to keep her hands off of the other woman, she was perfectly at ease once they entered Tanis' apartment. No rush about her, Sinead closed the door behind her, allowing for Tanis to call an exploratory greeting into the void of the apartment.
Yet, however composed Sinead might have appeared, the ringing silence still sent a chill down her spine.
Eyes returning to Tanis, a barely-there grin peered forth at the corner of her mouth, as she gently picked the shawl off her own shoulders, waiting for Tanis to set the pace.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:50 pm 

Somehow Tanis felt completely overwhelmed now that Sinead was in her apartment, feeling uncertain about where to go and what to do. Their giggled talks were suddenly very real now and the reality of being alone, actually alone, with Sinead was scarier than she had thought it would be.
Decided that talking about it probably wouldn’t help her any more, she instead moved back into Sinead’s close proximity, grinning in an almost girlish manner before stretching up high to kiss her again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:07 pm 

Sinead was smiling before Tanis kissed her and, even with her lips on hers, she found it difficult to stop grinning. After weeks of wishing to be close with Tanis it had finally come to fruition, and Sinead could hardly contain it.
There was such safety in the closed door, in knowing they were not in her marital home. With her smile still making the kiss clumsy, Sinead's hands cupped Tanis' jaw, begging her to stay close while she processed the reality that they were finally alone.
Marking the moment it properly struck her, Sinead exhaled against Tanis' lips, the sound catching in her throat. Then, Sinead's lips left Tanis'.
Her hold of the other woman was still transparently intentful, keeping her on her toes even when there was no real need for the proximity.
A question danced at Sinead's parted lips, either wanting to ask where Tanis' bedroom was - or, just as well, if she could have her right then and there. Neither ever left her lips.
Instead, she spoke something far less coherent. "Yeah?" she asked, almost shyly, finally loosening her grip far enough for Tanis to regain her footing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:04 pm 

It was out of necessity rather than desire that Tanis ended back on her feet, finding that stretching up was too strenuous on her joints. The way Sinead was constantly grinning at her, making Tanis realise just how much she had desired this as well. It seemed completely beyond anything that Tanis was able to comprehend, the mere idea that Sinead actually desired her still seeming to be part of just her fantasy rather than her reality.
“My room is down the hall,” she muttered, unsure if that was what Sinead was actually asking her, but it definitely seemed that that was where they were headed. Even if none of her roommates were home, Tanis didn’t dare to do anything in the common areas, knowing that any of them could come home unannounced at any possible moment.
“If you’d like to move there,” she added, a sudden shyness suddenly taking over her again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:44 pm 

It might have been seeing how Tanis' shyness matched hers that finally washed away any lingering ounce of tentative shyness about Sinead. They weren't able to run from the fact that Sinead had pursued this relationship as a married woman, and Sinead had found it hard not to second guess every single one of their common decisions. She did, however, find it impossible to think of her husband when Tanis was inviting her to her bedroom.
"Yes," Sinead breathed, just as incoherent as the previous. Her smile grew wider, this time leaning in to meet Tanis at her height.
Even though Tanis had offered some directions, Sinead doubted she could find the right room, even if she tried. Instead, she pressed a kiss to Tanis' jaw, the angle of their height different meaning Sinead's lips caught the soft skin beneath Tanis' jaw.
"Desperately," she admitted, straightening her posture only far enough to kiss the encouragement onto Tanis' lips. Then, Sinead's smile reappeared, and her hands gently pushed at Tanis' hips, urging her further into the appartment. "Which one?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:36 am 

Tanis felt absolutely weak, almost as if her legs could give out at any second. Her only tie to reality was wherever Sinead was touching her, making her head spin with everything that still lay unsaid between the two of them.
As she backed towards her room, she couldn’t help but grin once more, finding it almost unbelievable that they were actually going through with this. It all just seemed like a dream and it wasn’t one that she was keen to wake up from.
“Right through here,” she managed with a soft smile, hands finding Sinead’s arms, almost as if they were trying to keep them there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:54 pm 

Sinead followed Tanis, her steps not much more secure than those of the other woman. The apartment was unfamiliar, and the attention Sinead was willing to spare it was practically non existant. She liked how Tanis' hands remained on her, fumbling backwards rather than letting go of her.
With a grin, Sinead returned the touch, a transparent reflection of just how intoxicated she was with the other woman; her right hand slipped from Tanis' hip to the small of her back, fingers stretching up Tanis' ribs. With her left, Sinead nudged the bedroom door open over Tanis' shoulder, sparing Tanis from backing into it. It had made Sinead glance up, but when her attention returned onto Tanis', a stupid, girlish smile was yet again on her lip.
As soon as the door gave way for them, Sinead's heart rate spiked, knowing there were finally no more hurdles for them to maneuver around. Rather than retrieving her hand, it fell around Tanis' shoulder, her fingers anchoring themselves within Tanis' hair as she met her lips in a an almost relieved kiss.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next