All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:00 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Despite the painfully mundane nature of the words, Tanis still felt chills when Sinead talked directly to her. She knew that she was probably being quite pathetic, but she really did want to spend as much time together with Sinead as she could, even if it was just stolen moment before she had to see Avi.
It was probably going to be a terribly difficult balance for her to walk, never having been much of a liar, but she just knew that Sinead was going to be worth it. She was so pathetically infatuated with the other woman that she had no idea how to handle herself, and she just had to hope that Sinead found it endearing rather than awkward.
“Sounds lovely,” was what Tanis settled on, sending Sinead a giddy grin as she went to grab herself a cup. Once back in the living room, she poured herself a cup, trying desperately not to think about the things she could do, had both her hands not been occupied.
“He’s been talking my ear off the entire way from the diner, I need a pick me up,” she said, even though she knew that Sinead probably didn’t need an explanation. Feeling a lot braver than she probably should, she leant in to press a quick kiss to Sinead’s cheek, feeling giddy simply from the gesture, before going to Avi’s office.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sinead followed Tanis' words and motions with great attention, finding herself almost humoured by how proper Tanis' justifications were, as if she overcorrecting to such an extend she was struggling to carry a casual conversation. It was enticing, a change from the flustered expression Sinead had met when Tanis first peered around the corner.
There was a smile growing across Sinead's features, barely listening to whatever Tanis was telling her. Tanis seemed caught up in the same whirlwind as Avi, though Sinead doubted Tanis even noticed. Instead of offering any valuable input, Sinead was grinning, admiring just how strikingly beautiful Tanis was even in the most mundane settings.
The world, however, came to a violent halt the moment Tanis leaned in to place a kiss onto her cheek. Sinead felt it in her cut, the same feeling as breaking hard at a light, and for a moment, her smile dropped; when she turned her head for more, Tanis was already gone.
It took her several seconds to process the caress but when she did, a wide smile illuminated Sinead's features. With nobody to witness it, she slumped back onto the couch, magazine raised to cover her blushing cheeks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16