All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Queen of Hearts
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:23 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I like this one. Don't you agree, My Lord."

“I do.” Motto hadn’t taken his eyes from her since entering the room. It was charming and a little odd for him to gaze at her while she was by his side, but the young King was in a dream. She would have him as her husband. She would accept him. She had kissed him and touched his hair and Motto had already made plans to move the wedding to tomorrow. He knew Hector would object but perhaps the day after? Surely that would be enough time. As he resumed the ideal pose before Lady Genevieve, King Motto decided a secret wedding was best. That way he could be her husband sooner and let them make a big celebration of their public nuptials. He would give Gilthlore a fine wedding with flowers, and music, and joyful ado..all of it to honor them as his beloved citizens. He would give them his Queen with all the majesty at his disposal..but perhaps he might convince Hector to be his witness and fetch a Priest after dinner. Or Lunch!

"I think we should go for a boat ride after this."

“A boat ride it is then, My Lady.”

"After I change of course. I'm certain this blasted gown will sink us should I wear it."

“Sire.”

Motto took the handkerchief held out to him and brought to his nose.

“Ice, Sire?” Hector and his King stood in the King’s chambers while Lady Genevieve retired to her own room. Motto’s eyes were closed and he stood facing his door, leaning his head against it. She would share his chamber soon.

“I wish to marry her in secret this very night.”

“......”

“What? No witty reply? No gentle refusal?”

“My King must think me a monster.”

“No no..stop with that. I truly value your words, Hector and you know it.”

“I do, Sire. I think it would best to wait. It is in your eyes.”

“My eyes?! What have they anything to do with it?”

“My King. I have known you since the day you were born. It is in your eyes.”

“I should like that ice please.”

A short time later, Motto paced a little in the grand foyer while he and many servants waited for Lady Genevieve. Word had spread through the castle and in only half an hour’s time, everyone had heard of the kiss and how King Motto carried Her Ladyship out in a fit of romance. Nearly all of the maids just happened to be dusting the paintings in the foyer and most of the other servants had similar “tasks” there as well, all of them watching their blushing King walk back and forth in his preoccupied way.

Outside a carriage waited for the royal pair to take them to the lake.

Suddenly the King stopped his nervous walking and strode quickly towards his personal attendant and asked in a low whisper,

“Is my appearance pleasing?”

“Quite, Sire.”

“In a Lady’s eyes, not your own.”

“.....I wouldn’t know, Sire.”

“Dammit Hector, you know everything do not play with me.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:36 pm 

As the day passed and the artist continued, Genevieve found herself completely entranced with the king. His hair, beautiful and thick, she just wanted to play with it. His dark eyes were pools of night she could get lost in forever. She wanted to nibble his perfect earlobes. And his lips? Not a few times Genevieve found herself touching her own, remembering his passion. When they were given breaks to walk around, or drink, Genevieve eyed the King in secret. The way his back moved beneath his coat. His strong hands wrapped around a cup. Genevieve played over in her head those hands sliding up her waist when she had met him on the floor. Images kept popping into her mind's eye. Very improper, very lewd images. How Genevieve had managed to keep any sense of decorum was beyond herself.

After the artist had finished his work, Genevieve bid the King a temporary goodbye. Walking down the corridor was fine. She was calm, collected- Genevieve slammed the door behind her and leaned against it. She felt incredibly stuffy and her breathing began to shallow. "Please, get me out of this dress!" She turned, her hands on either door frame as her maids set to untying the back. As the dress loosened, Genevieve calmed and even began smiling to herself. While in her shift, She couldn't help it anymore. She began to laugh.

"I can't believe I actually kissed him!" Genevieve plopped upon her bed, her maids following her. They were just as giddy as she was.

"What was it like?" Lavern asked. It was such a silly question. All three of them had been kissed before...but never by a king, so of course it was different.

"Well, " Genevieve sat back, resting on one of the posts. "It was wonderful!" She sighed hopelessly. The foot that dangled off the bed swung idly. "His lips were so soft. His hands? Just remembering them sliding up my waist makes me shiver." Genevieve exaggerated one for comedic effect. "When he held me close I could feel his strength. I felt so...so protected."

Genevieve grew quiet as she remembered their embrace. It was something she would not forget. "And when he carried you away?" Mildred pipped in. "What was that like?"

"You know, " A sly smile spread across Genevieve's face and she leaned forward, inviting her maids to do the same. "There's something...sensual about the moment when you realize you're helpless. When your husband to be can just pick you up and carry you away and there's nothing you can do about it, but you know he would never, ever hurt you." Her maids blushed and Genevieve laughed. She loved teasing them.

______

Genevieve met the King in the foyer wearing a simple blue gown, ivory gloves, and pearls. She wanted to continue with the blue and ivory theme. The extra servants did not go unnoticed by Genevieve. She was unsure whether to frown, or blush! And she did the latter. Were those a few nobles sauntering by? Genevieve made a mental note to ask the King of he could introduce her to a few. After a curtsy and "My Lord" Genevieve took Motto's offered arm, her free hand holding an Ivory parasol. The carriage ride was a quiet one and all Genevieve wanted to do was kiss him again. Well, she wanted to do much more than that, but she was an adult: she could hold out.

Genevieve began fidgeting with the bunched cloth of the parasol before finally speaking up. "So...you've never had any suitors before now?" Her little smile was back, accompanied with a blush. "I couldn't tell." She raised a gloved hand to her mouth to stop a nervous giggle. She was acting like a silly girl.

You should consider checking out and subscribing to my YouTube channel here!
It's documenting my weight loss and life as a truck driver. I mean, kind of. It's a really new channel, so there isn't much.
I mean, you don't have to cuz its really embarrassing, but it'd be kind of cool.

Up to 4 subscribers! Yay! 3 of which is family, but hey! It's growing!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:26 pm 

I'm just here to RP

The way her skirts moved was especially pretty. Her little shoulders, her wrists, Princess Genevieve’s nimble fingers and perfect jaw. Motto was entranced much to the delight of a certain General. As the King and his Bride-to-be road off in the carriage, General Shino turned and strode briskly to his desk where parchment lay waiting.

Motto seated himself in order to face the Princess better while still remaining close. He wanted to properly adore her.

"So...you've never had any suitors before now?"

The King blushed at seeing the Lady blush. This was awkward conversation indeed, but it would be necessary seeing how she was to be his bride. Intimacy with a woman was something Motto had privately feared for years, not even his parents knew of the terrible incident with the gypsies. But there was something greater than that to discuss. Something that would possibly affect her Ladyship’s health..although his father had never shown any signs of illness, Motto couldn’t be certain Genevieve was without risk.

“Well..no. I was working hard to keep Gilthlore as it is..” He squirmed a little, Motto would not trouble her with too many unpleasant details. “I fought in many battles and well..I am a terrible dancer. I avoid balls whenever possible.” He laughed as he shrugged his shoulders. “I injured a Duchess and several Lords once. It was awful! Ha haha! The Duchess is fine now, but Lord Stithe has a limp.”

He sighed. “May I ..hold your hand, My Lady?” He would place his atop hers and gently lift it to place his other hand beneath hers before pulling his topmost hand away; slowly. His fingertips would trail along Genevieve’s wrist all the way to her delicate fingers. He would sway ever so slightly with the overwhelming want coursing through his body for her as a result. Lady Genevieve was an angel. A sweet delight of all things known.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 pm 

“Well..no. I was working hard to keep Gilthlore as it is..”

Genevieve found herself admiring more than the blush on his cheeks. It was rather becoming, but the rest of him? She wondered at the luck that brought her to Gilthlore. Perhaps not luck, but stubbornness. Genevieve thanked her mother silently. She couldn't help but laugh along with the king when he spoke of his unfortunate dancing casualties and her heart did flutter when he took her hand. His finger gliding down her wrist sent goosebumps up Genevieve's spine and she did tremble. Her gaze smouldered as she admired his physic. Lewd images burrowed into her mind. Images of his bare torso, his hair slick with exertion.

"Ahem." Genevieve cleared her throat, however unladylike it was. She could feel herself getting warm again. "I can help you with your dancing, if you'd like?" Her green eyes fell away and she smiled at her hand in his. Genevieve gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "I've helped my siblings learn to dance, both brothers and sisters." She enjoyed dancing, especially to livelier steps. Genevieve was rather excited for the ball coming up. She would get to see her father and, with luck, perhaps a sibling or two would accompany him. "Of course, I'm sure your fumbling is endearing." Genevieve teased. Goodness, but she was feeling rather bold.

The carriage lurched to a halt and Genevieve exited it, with the help of the coachman who opened the door. She had blushed lightly when he spotted their hand holding, but took her time in pulling it away as if to tell the coachman she wasn't ashamed to show a little light affection to her would be husband.

"This is beautiful!" Genevieve took in the scenery. Green hills surrounded a lake clearer than she had ever seen. Fish, of varying bright colors, darted about seeming to float in glass. The only indicator this was actually water was the occasional ripple across the serene surface. Flowering trees dotted the lake, the fallen pink blossoms drifting along the top of it. A boat, manned by an oarsman at one end, and seats at the other, rocked with the water as it was tied to a dock. The weather was absolutely perfect.

"I am glad to spend some time with you, King Motto." Perhaps she should have said my Lord, but Genevieve wanted to say his name. To feel it on her tongue. "I know we won't get to spend much time together in the coming days." Their footfalls clunked on the wooden deck as they walked.

Genevieve took an offered hand as she lowered herself into the rocking boat. She sent a silent prayer hoping the boat would not capsize and let out an internal sigh when it did not. "Tell me something, My Lord." Genevieve spoke up when they both had settled and the boat drifted on the water. "Anything." A hand held the parasol open, creating shade that half covered her. Her other hand propped her head as she stared dreamily into the King's beautiful dark eyes. "Something I don't know about you." Which was, admittedly, a lot. Hopefully this was a good conversation starter. Genevieve had come to realize that the only real conversations between the two had been arguments, or rather led to arguments

It's documenting my weight loss and life as a truck driver. I mean, kind of. It's a really new channel, so there isn't much.
I mean, you don't have to cuz its really embarrassing, but it'd be kind of cool.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:37 pm 

I'm just here to RP

"I can help you with your dancing, if you'd like?"

Motto’s mouth opened.

"I've helped my siblings learn to dance, both brothers and sisters. Of course, I'm sure your fumbling is endearing."

“My Lady, fumbling is a gentle act. I careen. I jolt. I...would rather you make merry with Hector than be harmed by my oafish striving.” She probably danced well. It was likely Her Ladyship was even more beautiful while dancing. The Princess was already refined and smooth...and small.. and pretty..and soft. And light. The carriage stopped and he hated it. He was gathering the courage to kiss her dammit. If only the lake were FURTHER AWAY. Ah her tiny hand was releasing his. It was most unfortunate, but Motto consoled himself with an image of holding her close to himself. Just the two of them alone in the woods. It would be raining. Droplets would sprinkle down upon her lovely cheeks and she would press closer to his naked chest for warmth. She was dressed in a delicate ivory linen...

"This is beautiful!"

“Yes.” The King was still imagining her hair and her touch but he scolded himself for wasting the precious moment he had with Genevieve and blinked into the present. Indeed the lake was a vision of bliss.

"I am glad to spend some time with you, King Motto."

“and I you, My Lady.” He shifted to face her better. Soon she would be his wife. His dear Queen. He watched her board the craft and felt his heart sing. Ah she was so pretty in her every movement and breath.

“Tell me something, My Lord. Anything. Something I don't know about you."

Motto blushed and looked away. “I am … I ...I ……..” His mind was a complete blank. He needed to say something but Motto’s panicked mind had nearly forgotten the actual question. She wanted to know about him! Ah yes! “I ……” Oh dear. He knew not what to say. It was foolish and utter nonsense! His brows furrowed and shoulders tensed. He was losing his damn mind! “Forgive me. I am new to this..marrying you..business..I work hard..I take council more often than I like.. but I lack wisdom and experience. I am mostly the boy left behind.” Motto’s eyes lost a little of their light.

“My parents were good rulers and were loved. Gilthlore pours it’s heart into the remaining soul but he is alone and lost. He has no noteworthy skills or value aside from the blood in his veins. I am but a small echo cut off from it’s source. I know not how to be King. I am afraid.” The oarsman had stopped rowing and stared aghast. Motto’s eyes cleared and he sat up taller. His father would be disappointed in him. He was weak and small; just a boy who lost his dear mother and father. He was supposed to be King, but he would never be the King Gilthlore needed. He was simply standing in his father’s castle and trying to hold it up.

Motto laughed at himself and unfastened his coat. “Let us not speak of this. It is a fine day for a swim is it not?” Tossing his jacket to the oarsman, Motto lept into the water. He was careful not to rock the vessel as he did so. The water washed away all of his fears and sorrow. It was cool and refreshing. Most pleasant. Rising up to the surface, he smiled up at Genevieve. “Join me. I will not let any harm come to you.”

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:24 pm 

He blushed. Genevieve would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it. The light tint of his cheeks, the aversion of his eyes? They added to his charm and already beautiful looks. Her eyes crinkled at the corners as she smiled at his fumbling, it was indeed, very endearing. His lack of confidence showed her a King uncertain of himself and Genevieve felt a pang of sadness. He was a very competent man. He had mentioned taking council. Perhaps there was someone there causing this uncertainty?

Genevieve's flush was not of embarrassment, but anger. As his wife, she would give him the confidence he needed. Of course, there would always be a need for council, but she would make it her duty to help King Motto believe in himself and his choices. "I am afraid." Genevieve's heart called to him. She wanted to chase that fear away! To make him better! To-

He jumped into the lake. Genevieve exchanged open mouth looks of disbelief with the oarsman. The King. Had just removed his coat. And jumped into the lake.

“Join me. I will not let any harm come to you.”

Should...should she remove her own outer clothing?? It would be a shame to ruin such lovely worksmanship. Of course, she would only be wearing her shift and that simply would not do. Genevieve looked at the King's smile, it seemed genuine and then looked down at her own gloved hands. She had promised herself to teach him to have fun. Genevieve closed the parasol and began removing the gloves from her hands before the pearls from her neck and ears. Her gown was light enough to swim in.

She jumped.

The water was cool to her skin. Her gown floated about her in the clear lake and it seemed almost ethereal to Genevieve. Breaking the surface, Genevieve gasped for air, a wild smile and twinkling eyes taking in the sun. "I never thought you would be one for an impromptu swim!" Genevieve chuckled while tredding water. Her gown was a bit cumbersome and Genevieve almost regretted not taking it off. Of course, Lady's gowns were always so troublesome to remove and put back on. Mirth twinkled in her eyes while her hair stuck to her head. Genevieve brushed back what she could, but it just wouldn't cooperate. "Oh goodness, I must look absolutely ridiculous." She outright laughed.

A mischievous smile pulled at the corners of Genevieve's lips and she started to drift from the King. And then she splashed him! It was not a big splash, just a little, playful one. Genevieve put her face half in the water, the water hitting the bridge of her nose, just under her eyes, as she waited for the King's rebuttal.