All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The absurdity of the conversation made Remus grin, the laugh cracking over into an inhale the moment Sirius took his hand. Completely willingly, Remus returned the gentle pressure, trying his very best to ignore how electric the touch felt. While it wasn't uncommon for them to be touchy in a similar way, reality always seemed slightly disstodred the morning after the moon.
"We're not gonna do anything," Remus exhaled, smiling as he moved their intertwined hands closer to Sirius. With his hand still in Sirius', Remus brushed his knuckles against Sirius' waist. "You're officially been exempted from the role of babysitter, and I'm gonna cook breakfast for dinner."
A brief moment after saying that Remus remained close to Sirius, before letting go out their hands. Urging Sirius to stay at the kitchen table, Remus took a step backwards into the kitchenette. At that, his smile once again widened. "Pads, I'm begging you to let me return the favour."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:49 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sirius wanted nothing more than to just keep taking care of Remus, but he also knew that Remus hated it when he got too overbearing so he stayed where Remus had placed him. He wanted to help him after all and didn’t want to make Remus uncomfortable in any way, shape or form.
“Fine,” he said in a resigned manner, wanting Remus to feel like he had won the battle.
Sirius was planning on using it against him later though and getting to change his bandage without any complaints. That was what he was planning on getting out of allowing Remus to step in.
“You win.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace