All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:39 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"That is a plate, Liania. I eat off of plates as a general rule." Benny smiled.
"Let's go see where the eggs are and where my hut is to be placed. It will be nice to know where I will live."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:13 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

She was happy he could tell names of trade treasures, "Come meh...I show you eggs. I hope you like you hut. Hard work but keep you warm n dry. This way to eggs. This be plate."

She scraped scraps out the window. "Wash later. Want more?"

She stood dumped the plate in a basket full of dishes and opened her hut door. She held out her hand. How old Benny think him is?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:36 pm 

"I am not sure but certainly in the late 20's, maybe 30. Is my hut finished already? " Benny asked as he walked to the door. He stepped outside and felt the sun.
"The sun feels good on my face. Maybe I can weave the top of my table? I'd like to make it myself with a little bit of help from you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:02 am 

She grasp his hand and walked over doons, "I happy to help make prettys. Yays hut not started. Men sick. We go see eggs. Benny, whay yah home lik? Big ships, pretty plate, pretty men, you good friend. Meh like you. King like you. You no want go back on big ship. Want stay. One day meh want see. Meh go on big ship. You tak meh?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:24 pm 

"For one thing, I don't know where I come from but those sailors have families somewhere in the world. A nice house of some kind. There are many lands and countries. It depends on what ships land here. If they are cargo ships, you won't be allowed on. If it is a passenger ship, you will need to have money to travel on one." Benny did his best to avoid the subjects of home. travel and people. He was not sure if he wanted to even go home whereever that was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:11 am 

She led him to a small mound on the beach, "Here is nest. Babies have long journey, hatching, crawling out, a race to the ocean. I am glad you want stay. This home. You have home. You teach village. Important pretty man. Benny good friend. Happy you better."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:28 am 

"I see....... If we gather them up as they hatch and keep them in a special cage, they can grow up bigger and stronger. But that is only of they aren't very many turtles left out there. How many turtles are coming ashore to lay eggs?" Benny asked as he looked around the mound.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 pm 

She thought a moment and scratched her head, "Come let's go count. The inland beach not long. We find in a day. She grabbed his hand and led him to where she found him. The rest of the shore was rock cliffs beyond the rocks. The other side of the shore was pure white sand halfway around the island. As they approached the back side of the island they had gone five miles. A large ship was ankered at sea. His crew was coming ashore in long boats.

"Look out in water. Big ship? They come for you?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:02 pm 

"Quite honestly, I don't know. Perhaps we should go back or at least I should. I am not sure that I want to be found yet. Go ahead and count the nests. I'll go back. Let me know who it is, ok?" Benny asked as he turned around to leave.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:22 pm 

She nodded and ran to the nearest lookout. She did not join him for over an hour. It was not long before islanders greeted the sailors and the ship's captain and the King exchanged gestures. Liannia ran back to Benny, "The lik you. No talk Enlish. They gots boom sticks. We go hide in cave. Hurry! We follow old path."

She grabbed his hand and led him through thick vegetation and close to the smoldering volcano. The path led up to mini caves. Seabirds perched on high cliffs. "Benny, we go up."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:35 pm 

Benny hurried behind her but by the time they got to the edge of the steep climb upwards, he could not move any longer. He just had to rest for a bit.

"I have to...stop and.. get..my breath back. How far...up?" he asked as he panted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:30 pm 

She rushed to his side, "Sorry. Lets get into first cave. I help you. We far from village now. No see us once in cave. Me forget you not strong. You in ocean long time?"

She climbed to a ledge eight feet from the ground. There were string vines growing up the cliff. She grabbed his hand and lifted him up. "You do good Benny. Here small cave and you gots furs. I goes up top above you and show you inside. Many paths to you. We get food from vine. No go hungry. Water wall this way."

She led him to the back of the cave to a fourteen-foot waterfall in a large shallow pool.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:41 pm 

Benny weakly followed her up to where the cave was at. He rested for a minute then went to the water wall.

"Lianai, this is the most beautiful place in the world.... It must be. I could live here everyday." Benny spoke as he leaned against the wall and looked at the waterfall. He felt more at home here than anywhere else that he could remember.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 pm 

"I am pleased you like. Twini is name. You stay. No island man live in Twini. Pretty Twini. You no want hut. Live here. Meh like."

She removed her moomoo and stepped in naked. "Benny sit?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:11 pm 

Benny raised an eyebrow then thought *when with the natives, do as they do.* He slowly undressed then stepped into the waterfalls and sat down beside her.

"Why no Island Man will live in this cave?" he asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:46 pm 

She watched him and waded towards him, "Bad mojo. I like Twini. Is best on island."

Liania ducked underwater and wiped her face. She took his hand and led him to the back of the waterfall. It opened into a large open room filled with fluffy pillows, gem-encrusted walls, and exotic scents. "This my cave. I have waited for a man willing to stay here a very long time. Benny, I too was marooned here as a child. This was all I could save. My father's ship came from India. I had to make sure of my choice. The islanders they have accepted me. I desire none of their pagan ways. I keep this part hidden. Not even the King knows. Island legend has it a girl drowned in the pool. They will not go where anyone dies. As you can see I am very much alive."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:33 pm 

"So what are you telling me? That we could live as man and wife here? If that is so, what about you possibly getting pregnant? Also, are you proposing to me?" Benny asked as he looked around the room. His hand ran through his hair in bewilderment.
"What am I to do with you? I am starting to get confused......"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:03 pm 

She nodded, "Yes. My real family is here. They are my siblings. They do not care who I choose as a mate. I guess this is should you accept. I was told am the daughter of the Sea GodTrident and an island princess that wished to spend her life as a mermaid. I can live for only 10 years off the island. I have to come back before the last full moon or I become a dolphin or a mermaid I forget which."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 pm 

"So what I need to know is what happens when the 10 years is up. Do you go away and I don't see you for a while? What about any children that we might have?" Benny asked for this was straight out of a fairy tale in his mind.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:10 am 

I just become fish if not back in time. The kids are fine they are human unless Father comes back. I have not seen him. Mother visits a dolphin then swims away. You are safe if you want to stay. I would someday like to see other worlds. I see big ships and trade things. Not all sailors nice or pretty as you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next