All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:26 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I would love to see all of your special places starting right here....." he whispered back as he tilted her head up to kiss her tender lips ever so gently at first then more firmer as he held her head in place with his tender hand.
"I love you so much......." he mumermered against her lips.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

She pressed her lips to his and she was so taken with him. She loved every moment being together. Liania did not leave his side. On the day the pirates left, she brought Benny with her to see the king. She spoke in native language explaining she and Benny wanted a wedding.

The king looked Benny over, "You marry Liania, you hunt with sons and become Islander."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:08 pm 

"Yes, I will hunt with your sons. Let me know when so that I can be ready to go." Benny spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:11 pm 

Be ready at sun up you kill boar and we will fast your wedding. Ever hunter, Benny? I will allow hunting party big feast. Pirates gone and you have big party. Dancing and singing. Bonfire. May the gods smile upon you. Kin neptune will hear drums know his daughter has chosen a husband. Ke smiled widely at Liana. You did not think I know. I know. Benny good man. He no remember his past. He good man. Make big family. Me proud."

He placed his hand on their heads. Go make babies...lot of babies. Haaa haaa!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:47 pm 

"I shall be ready if someone allows me to use their weapons for I have none. I will do my best to make you proud." Benny smiled at Ke then smiles at Liana.
"Is there someone who I can talk to to get a weapon?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:18 pm 

The king snapped his fingers and an islander stepped forward he wore brightly colored feather in his straight raven hair covered with beads and plaited in one long tail to his waist. "This is Amacoo he number six son by third wife. He will get you a spear and knife. You meet at sunup by lagoon. My the gods smile upon you, Ben-ny.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:20 am 

"Thank you, Ke." was all that he spoke. He looked to Amacoo to lead him to where the spear and knife were. He would speak with Alaina.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:03 am 

Amacoo handed Benny the knife and speer. You follow me at hunt. We corner boar and you get first strike. You kill boar on first strike, you get to sit with King for all functions until someone else kills boar. Congrats with wedding. Liana good woman. No like Island girls. Is good you washed up. She very happy since you come. You shold see us we make piriates run for ship. In two moons missionaries come on big ship. You share in trinkets. You not make hut? You no like?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:59 pm 

"Thank you, Amacoo." Benny smiled. "I like looking over the area to make sure there are no invaders. I will build a hut down here too for when I teach. I will sleep down here tonight and you wake me to go on the hunt if I am still asleep, ok"

Benny was looking at the knife. It was well balanced and so was the spear.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm 

Laiana watched Benny with the knife. The whole village happy and anxious. They know hunt dangerous. You stay with the men tonight. I stay down here to help cook and practice dance. Been reading your book has pictures and words. Names many things. You nervous to kill boar?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:11 pm 

"No I am not nervous about killing an overgrown pig. Should I be? I do need to be careful of it's tusks and teeth but I shall do this for you, Lania. I shall see you tomorrow sometime." Benny smiled as he slipped the knife into his waist band.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:45 pm 

She hugged him , "I will miss you tonight. This the last time we will be parted. I wish you much success. Be careful. Those beasts can be dangerous when cornered. They do taste delish. Good night my Dear. I will be anxious for your return."

The mermaid pressed her lips against his. Her tongue danced across his. She did not want the moment to end. She whispered as she grabbed his hands, "Stay in my hut tonight."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:40 pm 

Benny returned the hug and surprised at the kiss but he liked it quite a bit. He allowed her to lick his lips then he gave her a tiny nip to show she was his. His manhood was aroused but since she parted quickly it did not show....hopefully. He couldn't remember ever feeling like this so he was going to count this as his first time. Who was to know anyways?

"I, too will miss you my Island Flower. I shall stay in your hut and you will stay in the cave like a good girl. Now be off with you so that I can join the men and what ever it is that the men do. I love you, Lania." Benny spoke softly as he kissed both hands then let them go.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:00 am 

She licked her lip when he nipped her. She was lost in the passion and she felt llight. He body warmed in the kiss. She greinned widely at him when he told her he loved her. "I love you too. I will stay in the cave and will join you once the hunt is over. Enjoy tomorrow and you will be among new friends. Thank you we will be married at the fest. I wish you well. Good night."

She blew him a kiss as one of the Islander men about his age grabbed his arm.."Come Benny we get you ready for hunt. You marry will see Liania soon. You lucky man. "

Liania waved and walked back to the caves as daylight was fading. The walk was long for the mermaid. She had not spent any time away from him. The maidens had all gathered by the cave and they spent the evening planning for tomorrows feast. The had their own celebration.

The men were all awaiting Benny's return. The picked him up in a chair and led him out on the beach. They gave him a small party. Bonfire, strong drink and stories of their hunts and wedding. Then they headed to bed for they would be up early.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:38 am 

Benny felt like he was part of the tribe during the celebrations and hoped that he could bring down the boar in his first strike.
As he laid in the bed, Benny thought about where to hit the boar. If at all possible he would go for the heart and he knew enough anatomy to figure out where if would be in the boar. He fell asleep thinking about the hunt that was coming up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:17 am 

Liana and her female tribe mates had planned for the hunt. She went to bed and thought of Benny and how her life changed since he washed ashore. She lifted at the night sky and a half moon loomed overhead. She had not taken Benny on an evening swim since she met him. The next full moon she thought as she entered the chamber behind the cascading water. She laid down on her bed of pillows and patted the pillow Benny slept. After tomorrow she would be at her side. She fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:42 pm 

Benny woke up before the sunrise and sat on the edge of the bed. He dressed and was waiting for when the hunt began.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:53 pm 

The Islanders began gathering and one knocked on Benny's hut, "Ready we're outside with breakfast and will head out as soon as the king's son arrive.

After Benny and the men ate the hunting party gathered and headed for the woods. The stronger hunters allowed Benny to run with them. They went close to the volcano in a boar path and in only a few hours they found the beasts and cornered them in a clearing. Benny was allowed the first kill.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:51 am 

Benny talked and laughed with the other Islanders as he ate. Then he was all business. This boar hunt was important to him even though he wasn't sure of being allowed to be the one who makes the first kill.

Once they were at the site and the boars were cornered, Benny had his knife ready in his waist band and his spear in his hand as he looked at the boars. The males seem to be in the front and young with the females behind them. They were fanned out in a semi circle as Benny carefully choose his boar. There was one particularly large one- most likely the alpha boar- that caught his eye. The boar stood a lot higher up off the ground than the others which meant that his chest was more exposed with the heart higher up. He wanted to hit the heart with a clean solid hit so he choose that particular boar.

He position his spear at what he felt would be the right height to hit the heart right on, bounced from one foot to the other as he made his final adjustments his eyes never leaving the boat and trust the other men to back him up...... Suddenly with a loud, shrill scream he ran at the boar full force as if he was daring the boar to try to excape.

The boar was startled and reared up slight for the attack but did not have a chance for the spear was plunged deep into the boar. No screams but there was a solid stream of blood splurting out of the hole showed that Benny had a direct hit on the heart. He was a bit stunned that he actually just killed a wild boar.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:31 am 

The Islanders were excited and the other boars ran in opposite directions. The experienced hunters hog-tied the beast and carried the boar to the beach. The pit was dug and the animal was prepped and its meat smoldered for over 24 hours. Cheers and celebrations were given to Benny. He became inducted into the fold. Day preparations were made and next night all danced and ate. The wedding feast was enjoyed by all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next