All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:29 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Benny thought for a minute. "One shoulder arrow, the other shoulder a mermaid like my lovely wife." he spoke softly as he thought of her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

The priest drew on paper made of vegetable matter the mermaid sitting on a trident. He had an assistant prepare ink. The arrows were typical if the tribe. He killed the boar on the first try. He was made a high rank in native society. "You are under King. Teacher good rank. You head boar killer. Wife pretty. You not starve. Have high place next to King Willobee."

He was shown https://www.pinterest.com/pin/86342517840978220/

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:06 am 

Benny was about to protest but changed his mind for the sake of his wife. Liana was who he wanted to please more than anyone else so if the head priest wanted him to just under the king then he would accept it. He laid there quietly waiting for the pain of tattooing to start

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:02 pm 

The priest's assistant showed Benny the mermaid drawing. "Do you like?" All the while the priest set up the inks and primitive needle. He offered Benny fermented fruit drink in a coconut shell. "Is ritual to drink. You in a dream state. When I am done you tell me dream."

He began a two-hour session. When he was done he held a mirror for Benny. "You like?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:33 pm 

"It's very nice. I like it." Benny spoke as he drank a long drink of the concoction. It was much better than he imagined it would taste. He soon became light headed but he saw a figure far away.....it came closer and closer until he could see that it was his lovely wife. She had grown round and plump but why? she faded away and came back with two bundles with tiny waving hands. He reached out to take one and once again she faded away. Soon however she came back big and plump once more but with a trident which she held out to him. Two little ones were toddling after her laughing.

Liana took his hand and led him to the water. He felt the urge to dive in and swim. He swam about catching fish on his trident as he swam. He came upon a shell castle then he looked around and saw that he had a tail as did Liana and the little ones. A rather large merman came out to greet them. There was feasting with many delights of the sea. They were given fish nets of left overs for the tribe upstairs. There were gifts for the little ones. Dolphin carts with pet dolphins that were magical for they could breath any where. A pair of dolphins were given to the two newly born babies as well. Everyone was tired as they came back to the surface, Liana with many pretty shells and Benny with a silver Trident of Power. Tiny bolts of lightening went between the tines...... and a new name to reflect his prowess of hunting and family.

Benny told the Priest of the dream.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:04 am 

The priest was overjoyed, "You will have a good life, Benny. Your wife will bring you many children and you will have dominion over the sea. Much happiness. This island will always be your home. Go be with your wife. The time of gathering will happen at the next full moon. The tribes of neighboring gather and we celebrate the abundant food and shelter another year. We host another feast. Come join us for another hunt. I send my son to fetch you."

Liana was cleaning the grotto in the cave. Happy to see him, she led him on a palate of pillows and tended to his tattoos. She applied cold cave water to his arms. "You are a full native. Your skin is tanned from the sun. You get any darker and you will blend in with the natives."

She laughed and kissed him. "Are you hungry? I made your favorite dish. Seaweed Chicken w/ pineapple." She admired the tattoos. "That is me. Benny is beautiful. He charges coin for sailors that come to trade. None are that good."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:28 pm 

Was led to their bed by his lovely wife. As she tended to him, Benny told her of his dream and what the priest said. Afterwards he asked Liana what she thought everything meant. He was not so sure that his life would be as smooth sailing as what the priest thought it would be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:46 am 

She fed him his dinner, "You're sore. Let me feed you. The dream you had was a vision of the future. I can't say all will perfect. I hope we can get away at the next feast and you can see my home and meet my family. It would be nice to visit. I love my life on the island. Benny, I will ask my father to temporarily give you a fishtail and ability to breath underwater. You saw twins. Seems we will have a big family if you want."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:47 am 

"DO you want a big family? There are many things that children can get into, especially when they are young." Benny spoke between bites.
"I can live with just 1 or 2 little ones or a dozen of them. It will be you doing most of the work for them since I will need to do the hunting and the teaching."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:03 am 

She took a bite then fed him, "We start with one and see if we want more. Our lives change forever with little ones. You will be a good father. You are a natural teacher. You taught me. Soon you will begin to teach village."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:52 pm 

"I like that idea. Let Fate take care of everything. I am a great hunter of the land and perhaps of the sea. I have a lovely wife who will give me many babies. I have my teaching career to help keep me busy. What more can a man ask for in life?" Benny spoke softly as he ate the chicken.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:22 am 

After they ate, she wrapped her arms across his chest and laid her head beside his mermaid tattoo. " "This is a good likeness of me. Soon as you heal, we will go visit my home." She smiled hiding her fear that he may like her mer-world, that he may never want to leave. "I want to see your home someday. See the land that big ships come from."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:57 am 

"We shall see when we can fit it in. I only fear that there may be another party. Not that I dislike parties but I am kinda tired of them." Benny spoke softly ass he eased his arm under Liana so that he could hold her. He only wanted to sleep and get rid of the pain since the drink has worn off.
His eyes closed in weariness and he drifted in and out of sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:24 pm 

The third time he woke up she looked at him. "You'r awake. Trouble sleeping? I will make you a drink that will help you sleep. I gave it to you when you first arrived. It has sweet fruit and herbs to dull pain. I pulverize bark and mix tree sap with honey. You'll sleep for hours. I will tend to your shoulders. Quills of porcupine are hallowed out."

She stood up and made the concoction in front of him. She handed him the bowl. "Drink. Should taste good. Eat this pineapple slices to chase it."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:44 am 

Benny sat up to eat and drink.
"Much better than the vile concoction of the Priest but that concoction has its uses. But if I have the choice between yours and his, yours win every
time.
How are you feeling, sweetheart?" he asked in hopes that she did not feel the wedding night activities.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:06 am 

She pressed her lips to his and licked her lips, "Taste better on your lips than from the bowl."
The mermaid scooted close to him as she could, "I am ready anytime. Bed play is great fun with you."

She untied the drawstring to his pants. "You relax. Rest your arms."

The next morning she was up and humming as she fixed his breakfast. The cavern smelled of cooked fish, herbs, tropical fruit, and fresh concoction.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:56 am 

He smiled as he whispered
"As you wish, my lovely mermaid princess....."

He relaxed and enjoyed his wife before falling asleep then woke up to the tempting scents of breakfast cooking. He rolled over to watch his wife as she worked. This was a private feast in his eyes that no other man shall ever have.......

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:15 pm 

She knelt beside him food in a plate, "Good morning. Last night was so fun. I thought you would want a day to rest. Drink this. The priest son inquired about you. I told him you were not well to hunt. I want time with you. They have agreed to wait two days. This will give us private time. I studied your books. You go hunt and next day we see my former home."

Liana fed him, had bed play then led him into the waterfall pool. "This water will heal you faster. Gave you time for skin wounds to close. No work for you. Bring teach book. I want know your island."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 am 

"Very well then. I do not know exactly where I come from but I will teach you from the History of the World Book. That will give you an idea of what it is like outside of this world. Let me bathe a bit first then we shall start." Benny smiled softly at her from where he laid.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:50 pm 

"I like water play. So much fun. I will keep the water below your shoulder. I will not splash you much. I like book on outside world. Our island is so small. Do you have any memories yet of moons before you washed up? I found you. You good teacher. We go visit my former home and when we come back you teach all village."

Liana joined him in the pool. She playfully covered his chest and stomach with water. She ducked underwater and swam between his legs. The mermaid popped up before him and pressed her body to his. She embraced him, shook her head and pressed her lips to his. "Me, I love you. You best no the best man. What word, handsome, love kiss, play. Benny so fun. Me, I very happy. You happy too?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next