All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:43 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Benny laughed as he watched Liana play in the water, splashing about and getting him wet.

"You are certainly active this morning. I am happy that you are happy. Since I don't have any memories yet, I am fine with just being here with you." he he spoke as he gently rubbed Liana's back.
"Tell me about your family so that I know something about them. When we get back, we will talk about the history lessons, ok?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:11 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

She loved his touch and lowered her head as her muscles relaxed. When he stopped she leaned against he body against his. "I love water play. I feel like a kid. I would like you to read to me later. My family is rather large. To you would seem like village. I have many siblings. My mother lives in a under water grotto. You will see many rooms. My bedroom is like my cave home. I have lots of pillows. The walls are pink coral. My mother is kind and likes company. My brother watches over thing when my father is away. I have a sister that has her own family. The other siblings are scattered across the ocean. Once a year we all gather together for my father's birthday. That time is we will arrive. That way you can meet the entire family."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:12 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

"A large family for me to meet...... What shall we get for your father's birthday?" Benny asked as he reached up and pulled Lania towards his body. He liked her body against his. It just...... felt fantastic. He rubbed her body with his hands, feeling every curve.
"I hope that they will accept me for who I am."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Liana snuggled close to him, "My father would like a something from your trunk. He loves bladed weapons, hats and odd shells. He collects coins. My family will adore you as I do. If anything my sisters may be curious and ask a million questions. You will like my world. They are good cooks and not all fish is raw. My parent's home is not all underwater. They have some human friends that gave up their world to live under the sea. Me, I get the best of both worlds. Mostly you. I need to teach you a few sounds that dolphins speak. That is the closest you hear to mer language. I can translate for you. I hope my father gives you fins and the ability to speak mer. It will make things easier."

The days past and Benny was healed enough for Liana to take him to her world. There was another feast held and at the zenith of the full moon, Liana led Benny to the northern shore of the island. She removed her clothes and dove into the water. She bobbed up and splashed an irredesant pink and purple fin he was able to see in the moonlight. "Come in and swim close I will give you air to breathe."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9