All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:35 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Yes, I am very happy. My head still hurts some but not too bad. The food tastes great and thank you for sharing all that you have with me." Benny spoke with a smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

She smiled back, "So good you happy. You heal soon. What you home like? Do you know? Why you here? What happen? Storm?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:26 pm 

"I don't remember what my home was like. Most likely some kind of a storm but I still don't have my memory yet. For now this island is my home." Benny spoke as he ate some more poi and banana.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:52 pm 

She crossed her legs as she sat next to him, "I am not happy you lost memory. I hope you stay many moons and suns. Good to see you eat. Tomorrow, start on you hut. You are pretty man, Benny. Storm at Sea bad thing. Trade ship come soon. Maybe you have friends?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:56 am 

"None that I know of. But maybe there will be someone who will know me." Bennu said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:03 pm 

The crowd left way into the knight after the king and his family of thirty people left. Liana turned in before midnight. "You can stay or come in. Someone carry you to bed. Your hut will be behind mine. Sleep late many headaches tomorrow. Plenty food left over. You learn how to built hut. Work make you better. Maybe know who you are."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 am 

"We shall see what happens. I tolerate alcohol well. But sleeping in is always good. Thanks Liana for everything. I do need to start to move about a bit more. " Benny spoke softly as the men picked him up.

Once Benny was in his room, he walked about it for a little bit then went to bed to dream hopefully.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:47 am 

Liania was up after sunrise she immediate had a drink of water, took a bath in the lagoon and doned a cotton mumu. She knew the rest of the family would be up and need food for a headache. She mixed an egg with poi and added banana and coconut milk. She drank a little and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

She strolled to Benny's room carrying a mug for him. "Benny you awake. I gots drink for headache. Men come soon to work on you hut."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 am 

"Good morning, Liania. I just need normal food. I didn't drink much as I used to. I'll eat whatever it is though. I am sure that it is good." Benny spoke with a smile as he sat up on the edge of the bed.
"Just what can I do to help with the building of my hut?'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:00 pm 

She handed him the mug, "Taste first. See if you like it. If not will cook you fried egg, fish and plantaintenies, like bananas. Your hut. Well first you cut down bamboo, strip bark, then lay bottom, weave branches to make sides, then make overhead, more weaving, layer grass, is not grass like in meadow. The make window sees and door. Floor bamboo and Mmm take a few suns and moons. You take wife from king and make babies. Have big happy family. Get more wifes."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:54 am 

"I'll try your drink but I am not too interested in many wifes. Three or four babies will be enough for me." Benny chuckled as he took the mug and tasted it.
"Yuck. I'd rather have the fried egg if you don't mind.
I am not sure that I am able to make a hut yet. I am sure that who ever owns this hut would want it back though. I should pay him something but I have no money yet."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:05 am 

She laughed. "You Enlish only want one wife." She smiled when he tasted the drink, "I will fix you an egg and fish. No one owns hut we all make for free. You help build when better. You make hut later. Sorry, you no feel better."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 am 

"I do feel some better but I need to do a few things to build my strength back up. I will be starting to take walks and doing a few things every day so I can become stronger. One day I will be strong again and be able to work like the rest of you. I will make many things and do much." Benny spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:35 am 

She left to fix his breakfast and returned with her brother. "Eat and we will take you to lagoon. You swim and is a short walk. I brought food for later. If you get tired we bring you back to rest. We take you to school hut. Missionaries back soon. They left some books. Mostly Bibles though."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 pm 

"All right. I will do as you ask after I eat. How do the missionaries get here? Do they live here all the time?" Benny asked. He was trying to think of what to do as far as schooling. First things first. They need to be able to speak proper English when they need to. Then comes the hard part. Teaching them to read and write in proper English.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:56 am 

She thought a , "They go by boat to other islands. We told them not all friendly. Some eat outsides. They be back in few moons. Unless they be eat. Me let ...I let you eat. Like turtle egg?"

She giggled. "No. Be chicken. No Nose taks care of chickens."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:14 pm 

Benny smiled and was ready to eat.
"No nose, huh? Unusual name. I have not had any turtle eggs. I like to see the turtles walking into the ocean. Maybe try one sometime."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 pm 

"Some love to eat them. I no eat them they are too cute. Meh... I love to see them. You have to be up early. So much fun. Nest not far. We go before sunrise. I wake you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 am 

"I would love to see the turtles when they hatch. It will be fun to watch them." Benny spoke as he began to eat his breakfast.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:18 am 

"Me...I will show you where eggs are an where your hut goes. King eldest son, Kilele, he keep house prettys. Enlish and strange talk men like you bring mugs, what name...eat ...this Benny?" She extends a porcelain disk under his chin.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next