Post subject: 1x1 with Lynxer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:43 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@Lynxer ^^

In the dark fiery pits of hell one particular demon decided that he wanted to play a little in the human world again. This was not a problem as long as he would make some humans sin and preferably have them sell their soul. It had been ages since he had last been in the human world. Just before he left hell, he took on his human appearance. Deceiving is so much fun. He also took on a human name, and then he stepped out of an alley in a busy city. It was a typical place where one human more or less wouldn't attract any attention. Or a demon with human appearance if you take it very accurately. It was also a perfect place to have some fun. Shigure smiled as he stepped into the streets and quickly disappeared into the masses.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with Lynxer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:52 am 

Krystol was tired of the endless heaven. Sometimes it became too good and too sinless. He wanted a change of scenery so he switched to his human form called 'Tom' before entering the mortal world. Growing up, he had wondered what the mortal and underworld were like, but he had been scalded for mentioning the idea to his parents. This would be his first proper day escaping to the more interesting world, although he had briefly been out before.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:12 am 

Shigure had already conjured some money, of course it was false money. It was such a little thing that he didn't even think that it was wrong to do that. With that false money he had bought some alcohol. Even though substances like alcohol had absolutely no effect on him, he liked the taste. And he wanted to experience some human sins, one of them appears to be alcohol. He sat down in a park. All that disgusting nature, he was already thinking about the most amusing way to destroy it all. A fire seems to be appealing.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:34 am 

Krystol was watching some drunk humans in a park. There was a cluster sat near to him and another on a bench further away. This man was drinking, but not yet drunk. He would keep an eye on him. For now he turned to the men close to him and assessed the situation. One was sitting with his back on the seat, and his legs dangling over the back. He held a large bottle of 20% alcohol in his hand. Another was failing (massively) at trying to do a handstand on another drunk's shoulders. Both were hysterically laughing and beside them was a pile of glass and liquid. Krystol put his hands on his hips and tutted before cleaning up the situation with a snap of his fingers. The men, now sober groaned and walked home.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:22 am 

When he noticed how those drunk humans suddenly sobered up and all the garbage was cleared, Shigure knew that something was up. Now the question was, how was he going to handle this? It didn't seem like the other knew that he was a demon, so theoretically he could avoid fighting. Shigure chuckled at the thought. Avoid a fight? No way, he was going to beat the **** out of whoever was ruinign his fun times. But rushing into a fight without knowing his opponent was not a smart thing to do. So he was just going to observe the little good-doer for a while. It may not be a fair tactic but who cares.

PostThis post was deleted by Muse on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:50 pm.
Reason: pure OOC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:54 pm 

Krystol moved over to the other man. "Let me see... Smirking, crazily mischevious look on his face... This man is obviously drunk. Veeeery drunk." He snapped his fingers, but as the magic raced around the area, it acted strangely. When it went near the man it recoiled, and sent out a tiny shockwave. "What is this?" He drew back. The man still looked mischevious, but to Krystol, he wasn't drunk, so he sat down on a bench a few metres away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm 

Shigure felt the magic reach out to him. Cleansing magic. He snorted. An angel. How annoying. He had only just arrived and an angel was bothering him already. Since the cleansing magic didn't work it must mean that he knew that he was no human. Shigure didn't feel like it and since the cat was out of the bag, he vanished. He simple vanished, leaving only a little bit of smoke.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:05 pm 

Previously, Krystol had dismissed the idea of the man being supernatural as just his cleansing magic avoiding the drunk man. However, his view changed when he glimpsed the man then vanish out of the corner of his eye. Demon! He cast his eyes around, but saw no signs of ambush. He could rest for now, although he would stay alert.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:14 pm 

Shigure just appeared again a few streets further. Nobody seemed to have noticed that. As he continued to walk he tripped a small child. The child fell and started to cry immidiately. Shigure smirked. Children shouldn't be up at this time of the night. But that there was an angel in this city was a turndown.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:24 pm 

Krystol heard wailing a few streets down. That was not a 'I want my mummy' cry, it was a 'I'm in pain and I hate this person' cry. Well, 'I hate this mischevious person.' You see, Angels can understand baby. Sprinting, he made his way over to the location of the incident, and regarded the smirking demon. "I don't understand what you find so entertaining about hurting children..." He tutted. "Do you?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:27 pm 

He was found again. Angels are so annoying. "It is too late for children to be out. Shouldn't you be lecturing the parents?" Shigure shot back in a sarcastic tone. He wondered if he should initiate a change of dimensions to battle this angel, but on the other hand he didn't really care about the fate of these humans.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:40 pm 

Krystol sighed. He was in no mood to fight, so he just helped the sniffling child up and quickly talked to the parents about "being up at ten" and "avoid that man in the future." He patted the child on the head before turning back to the demon. "I suppose we'll be seeing a lot of each other, so what is your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:45 pm 

Shigure snorted at the angel, completely ignoring his question. "Aren't you forsaking your holy duty?" He asked with a smile that made the child burst out in tears again. "Don't you need to remove an impure being like me?" he said as he moved in closer to the angel.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:03 am 

"I said fight. That does not mean I will not defend myself, and the people of this city, even if that does mean defeating you. So actually yes, I would fight you. He ushered the parent and child away, before turning back to the demon. "You ignored my question."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:12 am 

Shigure smiled, but it was not a very pleasant smile. It seemed like this angel did not actually wanted to fight him. This was going to be fun. "What are you called?" he asked, keeping ignoring everything the angel said. "You have the honour to tell me your name, be happy."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 am 

"My name is Krystol." He smirked. "But as you will not answer my question, I shall merely call you demon." He drew his greatsword and leant on it. "What brings you to these parts? Besides being mischevious, obviously."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:44 am 

When Krystol drew his sword, all humans that saw it tried to run away in panic. Shigure burst out in laughing. Just what is this angel doing? They haven't even switched to a fighting dimension. An angel frightening humans, it is hilarious. Only after his outburst of laughing was over could he say something again. "What's with that cheesy pickup line?" he asked while trying to avoid bursting into laughing again. Getting to the human realm was definitely a good choice. Shigure was having so much fun.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:30 pm 

Krystol cursed under his breath. He had meant to hide his sword as a staff. He corrected himself now, but feared he was too late. Nevertheless, it was late at night and the humans may just pass it as a trick of the light. Turning to Shigure, he scowled. "You see earth as your playground do you? A place you can prance about causing havoc? Earth should be a place of order, and peace." Standing upright again, he looked at his watch. "11pm. Time for your bedtime I think." He raised his sword.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm 

Even though Shigure had just stopped laughing he bursted out again. "I like you little angel," he said to Krystol with a smile that was not that bad. "But do you realize that you have caused more chaos than me already?" Then his evil smirk shone through again. "I would not mind fighting here among all these humans. Down there, they are always happy to be send some more souls." Yet his stance didn't look like he was about to fight at all.