All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:10 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It wasn’t something they had explicitly discussed, but Sirius knew that Remus had to have picked up on the fact that he loved to be praised, even if it was for something that was probably very obvious. Thus hearing Remus praising him while touching him like that made Sirius’ head spin, feeling that any level of upper hand he had had before was completely gone now.
Sirius knew that he would do anything to have Remus talk to him like that as much as possible. He wanted to kiss Remus again so badly, already missing his lips against his own, but he stayed put, waiting for Remus to take the reins and show him that he wanted him.
“Yeah?” He managed to asked, his voice breathy from it all, feeling everything coming at him at once and finding it hard to properly regain himself.
“I’d like that,” he added, trying desperately to regain any sense of composure he might have had, but he knew that that ship had sailed long ago. He was desperate for Remus and it was obvious to anyone who would look at him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:34 pm 

Remus felt like he was about to burst at the seams all over. He was thrilled beyond expression that they had gotten to have this, purely out of situational coincidence, and Sirius deserved the world for everything he had done to Remus.
It left Remus grinning up at Sirius, watching his reaction as he shifted, changing the angle of how their hips slotted together, no longer needing that friction between them.
"Yeah," Remus agreed with a smile, his pupils blown as the heat once again pooled at the pit of his stomach. "I know; I can tell."
Remus took him in his hand the same moment as Remus stretched to meet Sirius in a kiss. The changed angle made the kiss hard to maintain, Remus instead pressing a kiss to Sirius' throat. "You deserve it. You were so good."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:17 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

___
The evening had been completely overwhelming to Sirius and the sudden change of pace of them going from being all over each other, to them just sitting on the couch, finally eating their food and having the evening they had told James they were going to have.
A movie was running on the telly, but neither of them were really watching, still too caught up in each other to actually focus on anything but each other’s presence. Sirius still found that he wanted Remus badly, even them getting each other off had done nothing to deter his feelings for his flatmate, in fact finding that he only desired Remus all the more now.
They still hadn’t talked about what this meant for either of them, other than the fact that they clearly wanted each other and both of them knowing that that feeling was reciprocated seemed like a dangerous thing. Sirius still wanted to reach out and casually touch Remus, constantly hold his hand or just hang on him in some way, but now that they were eating it seemed inappropriate.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:31 pm 

They had both, eventually, had the necessity to gather themselves, forcing Remus to leave the couch for the first time in hours. When he had returned, Remus was in a fresh set of pajamas, heavy knit sweater on top and bringing with him a fork.
All in all, it made for an odd mirrored image. Remus was once again leaning against the armrest, balancing the food container against his knee. The noodles had gone cold, making them a rather uninteresting dinner, yet Remus needed to eat anything of substance, and anything to keep him occupied.
This time around, however, Remus had settled himself cross legged, too aware of the fact that he risked relying on muscle memory, pulling Sirius back between his thighs if given the opportunity. Even now, Remus was too willing to once abandon his dinner in favour of Sirius' attention, even though James' return was growing more likely by the minute.
"Had you seen it before?" he asked, aimlessly, referring to the western playing on screen. Remus himself hadn't been watching and whenever he had looked at Sirius, he hadn't seemed to be paying attention either.
It felt Remus feeling some type of way, knowing how easily they would fall together if either of them reached out for the other. Only then did he meet Sirius' eye, a barely-there smile at his lip as he finally had that bite of chicken.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:53 pm 

magic flashback because y not???

While Sirius knew that his living situation had been temporary, he still absolutely hated that someone was coming to look at the place he lived. It was a new situation to him and even if he knew that the bloke who came by was only going to be looking at the flat, he couldn’t help but feel like he too was going to be on display.
He had really tried to persuade his flatmate to schedule this viewing at a time where Sirius wouldn’t be home, which normally wasn’t a difficult feat, but he had been adamant that Sirius would need to be present as well for the showing.
Having had to rummage through his entire room to find a suitable outfit, Sirius was wearing plain, dark jeans and a black t-shirt with no logos on it. It was a far cry from his normal style but also a far cry from a young professional; it was going to be what they got out of him though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:26 pm 

James had never before felt like such a grown up. Ever since he had gotten access to the entirety of his trust fund at age 18, his parents had kindly but persistently encouraged that he invest in real estate. It had felt like a pointless task, more than happy to spend a term in an on-campus dorm. Now, three years and 4 semester at uni later, his father had finally strong armed him into meeting with a realtor.
For the last few weeks, James had viewed endless amount of pretty and polite two bedroom flats perfectly suited for not only single living but also to grow into, as his mother would put it.
Utterly bored at the prospect of living alone, James had a few days ago asked to see larger properties, even if it meant subletting a room or two to manage the mortgate. While the suggestion had been well received, it meant his father had arranged for the family accountant to join him for the first viewing of the sorts.
James, in his pressed blue dress shirt and khaki pants felt like a child at Easter, patiently followed by the realtor and the accountant as his surrogate parents.
"As you will see, this unit has been sublet in precisely the manner you suggested," the realtor cheerily explained as she pressed the door chime thrice. Barely pausing, she then went on to unlock the front door, little care taken to the possibility that the current tenants were in. "She has four tenants living in each of the rooms, but you can certainly manage with fewer. There's a room perfectly suited for an office -"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:29 pm 

Despite the buzzer ringing no less than three time, Sirius could still hear that the realtor locked herself into the building directly after buzzing. It caused his heart to jump in his chest, feeling stressed out by these strangers being in the place he called home, even if he hadn’t been living there for terribly long just yet.
Almost as if he was a frightened child, Sirius peeked out of his room, wanting to be able to judge when they were going to enter. Sirius knew nothing about the potential buyer, not that it was relevant for him to know anything, he was going to have to move as the new guy moved in anyway, but he couldn’t help but be a little curious anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:24 pm 

Being urged to enter the flat first, James felt deeply awkward. Even though the flat was immaculately tidied, it took no effort to notice that the current tenants were still very much there. There was a slight putter about behind closed doors as James stepped further inside to allow the realtor and the accountant to follow, and James couldn't help but to feel like he was intruding.
"Hullo," the realtor called, cheerily, into the void. "Just letting ourselves in, we'll just be having a look around."
The realtor spoke in such polar opposites than what James himself was thinking that he immediately turned towards the realtor.
"I'd love to get to speak to some of the tenants, actually. If you don't mind," he asked, preemptively. The thought of having top forcibly open the door on some poor lad hiding in his bedroom just so that James could scrutinize the layout was absolutely mortifying to him. "Maybe they could join us for the walk through."
Clearly not having made any prior arrangements for that to happen, only barely having spoken with the tenant whose name was on the lease, the realtor fumbled. "Certainly. Let me go knock on some doors."
"You really don't have to do that -" James interjected, horrified by the approach.
"We can - Hello," he cut himself off, calling into the hallway. "I'm James, I'm here to look at the flat."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:17 pm 

Once the strangers had entered the flat properly, Sirius had closed the door shut to his room, mortified by the mere thought of anyone looking at him right in that moment. Also, he couldn’t help but feel that it was unfair that his room was the one closest to the front door, such that it made the most sense for him to be the one to go out and greet their visitors.
Taking a deep breath, Sirius decided that he was going to have to be an adult and gently opened the door to his room. He was faced with no less than three people in their narrow door way, each of them dressed like proper, professional adults, making Sirius regret every single piece of clothing in his closet.
However, he also knew that he wouldn’t be able to impress them no matter what, and in fact it was that kind of pressure that he escaped from when he left his parents.
“Hullo,” he said as he took a step out of his room. The guy in the middle, the one that James assumed was the buyer, looked young, probably around Sirius’ own age, and it made him realise that he was probably a trust fund baby. Something that almost made him seethe with rage from the get go.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:42 pm 

For a long moment, the entire flat seemed to lay silent and James could hardly process that this was actually arranged through a professional agency. Just how evidently the four tenants had been bypassed in the planning of the viewing was utterly shocking to James. Maybe specifically because of it, James refused to allow for a beat of awkwardness, when one of the current tenants appeared at their doorway.
"Hi, mate," greeted, his smile genuine and seemingly verging on a laugh at the ridicule of it all.
He took a step backwards to better allow the poor lad to exit his room. While exquisitely beautiful and polite in his greeting, the man looked anything but thrilled at how the situation was unfolding.
"I hope you knew we were coming," James went on, easily offering his hand for the guy to shake. With a little delay, his smile widened. "I'm James - not breaking in to your flat, just here for a viewing."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:22 pm 

How polite the fella, James apparently, was in greeting Sirius took him a little aback. There had already been a couple of showings of the flat and nobody had seemed particularly interested in meeting the people currently living there, which Sirius could see why they wouldn’t be. After all, it wasn’t like any of them were going to be staying once it was sold, so there hardly seemed to be a point.
“Sirius,” he stated as he shook James’ hand, trying to figure out what to make of him. He was a handsome guy, not in a traditional way though but definitely handsome nonetheless, and Sirius couldn’t help but feel a little bit taken by him, even if they had only just met.
“That’s my name by the way, not my state of mind.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:39 pm 

The way James' smile widened served as proof that the double entendre hadn't caught up to him before Sirius made a comment about it. It genuinely seemed to humour him, though not even he could said if he had heard it as Sirius or serious in the first place.
"It can be both, it's alright," James reassured him with a heartfelt grin, letting go of Sirius' hand. "Dun wanna intrude upon you."
"Maybe you'd like to join us for the walkthrough," the realtor interjected, clearly feeling the situation slip out of her control. With a professional smile taut on her lips, she glanced between the two young men.
"If you have the time it'd be great, otherwise don't worry about it, mate," James added, wanting it to be explicitly clear that, while James himself was here forcefully, the tenant, of all people there, should be able to remove himself from the situation.
In an attempt to soften the interaction, a crooked smile tugged at the corner of James' mouth. "You'd be going me a favour. Would love a lad's perspective on the building and such, yeah?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:12 pm 

Unable to help himself, Sirius couldn’t help but smile at the fella. It was so obvious to Sirius that James didn’t want to cause any troubles for any reason and it warmed his heart somehow. There was something endearing about the guy and Sirius didn’t see any issue in tracking along on the showing of the flat, even if he doubted that he would have any major insights.
“Sure, I ain’t busy,” he stated, which was the truth. It was his day off and while he really had hoped that this showing would have been on a day he was working, he couldn’t really be too mad about it now.
“Any initial questions?”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:20 am 

James, while only barely having stepped inside the flat, seemed glad to be prompted to ask questions from the get go. It lit his expression up, making him smile far before speaking. "Uh, yeah -"
In an attempt to stifle the building laugh, James pressed his lips together. It had been a question that had gone unanswered for the other several flats they had seen, and Sirius was the perfect person to finally give an honest reply. "Would you say there's any racists living in the building?"
The realtor visibly startled, clearly taking some offence to the concept of her having potentially organized a showing in an unfavorable building. By her side, his father's South Asian accountant let of an exasperated: "James."
Unsure why he of all people made a point to correct him, James turned to look at him, brows raised in a query. "Well, it's a bit of non starter, innit?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:46 pm 

The question also caught Sirius aback, even if he didn’t know exactly why. This guy was clearly not white and there was no world in which he would ever be able to pass as white, so it made sense that he would ask Sirius, who was also so clearly non-white, about how bad the racism problem in the building would be.
It took Sirius only a moment to gather himself enough to actually answer the question.
“Oh it ain’t bad,” he said with a shrug, running a hand over his hair, catching a couple of stray strands that hade escaped his bun.
“A pretty diverse burn we are in here,” he added, his whole focus on James rather than his entourage. Despite everything that Sirius knew about him, he found that he liked him a lot so far and figured that it was almost a shame that he couldn’t stand.
“Sad to be leaving.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:48 pm 

"Shall we get on with it, then?" the realtor interjected, some annoyance to her expression even despite the smile on her lips. Clearly, James had been looking for a problem that hadn't existed in the first place, and she would like to move past the air of hostility the young buyer had brought to the appointment.
Extending an arm, she urged James properly into the flat.
James, who was thrilled to hear that not only was the area diverse, but the specific building as well, didn't get a chance to comment on it. There wasn't much to say except for what the realtor had already said; it had been James' non starter, and now, there was nothing prohibiting them from starting.
"Cheers, mate, thank you. I'll have more in a minute," James said with a smile, placing a familiar pat onto Sirius' shoulder as he passed him to properly enter the open space of the flat.
As James left Sirius' immediate space, it took only the accountant a few moments to fill it. Opening the folder he had brought with him, he started his statement with a sigh, tough it seemed like a habit more than out of disinterest. "You are a tenant here? How much do you pay for the room?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:40 pm 

Sirius felt a little weird about having to tag along on this showing of the flat he had been living in for such a relative short amount of time, but he also found that he liked this James fella, at least to some extend, and he wanted to help him.
“Uh,” he started, having not expected for anyone but James to ask him questions, so while it was probably a reasonable question, it took him a moment to actually remember what he was actually paying in rent.
“60 quid a week,” he answered, having finally regained a sense of thought.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:46 pm 

The accountant made a note of it in the margin of the printed listing, drawing an arrow to the room the lad had just exited from.
"And is that the same for all the rooms?" he went on, eyes still looking at the paper and the pen hovering just above it.
He only looked up when James reappeared into sight, shushing with little reservation at his family friend.
"Leave him be," James bickered, a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. Somewhere behind him, the realtor had been in the middle of telling him about how the windows hadn't been changed in the last decade and how those might need replacing in the near future.
"Sirius, mate, I've got other questions for you," he went on, boyishly waving the young man to follow into the living room. "Are the windows drafty?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:34 am 

When Sirius agreed to go on the showing with them, he had been ill prepared for all the technical questions and was relieved when James came to save him. Honestly, he rarely talked with the other tenants and thus had no idea what they were actually paying to live there.
“Mine aren’t, the kitchen can get a little crafty, but it’s not too bad,” he said with a shrug, figuring that honesty was what James wanted from him. He walked a little quicker such that he would be walking next to James rather than walking with the older Indian man, who he had no idea who was. “Not the worst I have experienced.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:16 am 

James nodded at that, Sirius having his genuine attention as he spoke. Finding the opinion of a tenant of his same age who had actually lived with the draft more valuable than the realtor's, James had already decided that was a renovation that could be postponed. Out of the corner of the eye, James saw his accountant make a similar annotation to the property listing.
"Alright, yeah -" he answered with optimism, as the flat suddenly was within his budget once again.
He then turned towards the realtor, who seemed beyond annoyed. James could understand her feeling disrespected, taking a 20-something year old's word over her professional opinion; especially one whose word James had little ground for trusting or valuing.
Regardless, James offered her a polite smile and an encouraging nod. "Sorry, please go on."
"Well, no matter the draft the windows are soon to be outdated, and if you don't do it on your own terms you might have to do it unexpectedly when the home owners association decides it," she went on, some of her annoyance seeping into her voice. "You should expect that in the near future, and it would be better not to be caught ill-prepared."
"I think I'd be part of that planning process, wouldn't I?" James asked, no audible ill-meaning behind his question. There was, however, an air of boyish smugness about his smile. "As the home owner."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next