All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:34 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sirius grinned at the comment, knowing that he had been the one to start that conversation, yet it still felt a little daunting that Remus brought it back up. He didn’t have any illusions of he and Remus actually sleeping together, it would complicate things too with them living together, but it also was no lie that Sirius would really like for it to happen any way.
“I think that ties into my comment of just having to say if you want to see more of me,” he said with a crooked grin, finding himself longing to be close to Remus again. The memory of Remus’ hands on his body was far too vivid for him to be behaving like a normal person, but it was difficult for him to properly voice.
“Now that you have me partially undressed, do I have your permission to kiss you?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:12 pm 

The almost practical formality of Sirius' words made Remus grin, deeply entertained. In another context, he would have answered, returned the formality with a more crude tease; Sirius' addition however, effectively cut him off from making any joke.
The good-humoured smile remained, barely faltering under the intimacy of the question. It wasn't that Remus had come to expect it; more likely, he couldn't answer yes fast enough.
"Yeah," he responded, too easily and too willingly, yet refrained from reaching out for Sirius.
However much his hand itched to reach out for Sirius, meeting the kiss in an embrace, Remus refrained. The suppression of that instinct sent his pulse skyrocketing, manifesting itself as a twitch in the corner of his mouth, tugging it upwards in a shamelessly giddy smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Despite how much they had already touched each other and how willing they were to kiss each other, it still sent Sirius’ head spinning to hear the soft confirmation from Remus. There was something very special to him about so explicitly being permitted to kiss his flatmate that made Sirius’ heart skip a beat and made him long for him even more.
Hands working fast, cupping Remus’ jaw with a drunken desperation, Sirius pulled Remus closer and kissed him eagerly again. No matter how many times he had gotten to kiss Remus, Sirius was sure that it was always going to feel new and exciting to him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:38 pm 

Remus was still smiling when Sirius' kissed him. Their relationship - whatever it might be or entail - had progressed so quickly, yet still not ever being close to quickly enough. Every single fiber of Remus' being felt electric with weeks of wound up anticipation after what felt like a life time of feigning composure around Sirius.
Now that he had finally allowed himself to do se, Remus so easily gave in to Sirius' touch, smile lasting those first, giddy moments of instant, heart-stopping gratification. He found it impossible to believe that he had refused himself to indulge in Sirius' kisses for this long, especially when Sirius was kissing him with such eagerness.
When Remus finally reciprocate the kiss, his hands too reached out for Sirius, needing to anchor himself in reality. Though his instinct was to hold Sirius as tightly as he could, in any way that he could, Remus' hand only barely caught Sirius' waist, fingers barely gripping at the fabric of Sirius' shirt.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:12 pm 

No matter how many times Sirius felt Remus reach for him, felt those hands hold onto his waist and basically cling to him, he doubted that he would ever get used to it. In fact, he didn’t know if he even should get used to it, seeing as he sincerely had no idea what, or even if anything, this meant between the two of them. All Sirius knew was that he wanted as much as Remus was willing to give and he was also willing to be patient to get what he wanted.
He buried his hands in Remus’ hair, doing what he could to show to Remus that he wanted more.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:42 pm 

It was hard enough to comprehend that Sirius wanted to kiss him at all, but the fact that he did so with so little restraint was enough to take Remus' breath away. Sirius so readily and transparently wanted Remus, wanted something about Remus, and, for a moment, there was nothing Remus wanted more than to figure out precisely what that something was.
Remus was, however, constantly and painfully reminded about the context of their kiss, the sheer constraints of the narrow bench seat a stark contrast to the softness of Sirius' skin.
The hard edge of the table dug into Remus' ribs every time he wanted to give into Sirius' tugs and pulls. Though uncomfortable, it did serve as an effective marker, anchoring Remus to the fact that they were very much in public. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Remus knew that this was far to public; but, as Sirius once again egged him closer, that realisation quickly and completely left Remus' consciousness.
It was then, when Sirius' tightened his grip around Remus' hair, that Remus finally bumped the table hard enough to make him flinch. The edge crashed into already tender ribs, making Remus gasp for air hard enough to break the kiss.
"****ing hell," he cursed under his breath, exasperated by the confinement of the booth. Turning away from Sirius, Remus blindly managed to push the table towards the opposite bench.
Narrow to begin with, Remus only gained a few inches of added mobility. It did, however, mean that when Remus once again kissed Sirius, he could properly wrap his arms around the other's waist.
The kiss was starved, the added relief of the new-found space evident. Finally able to pull Sirius closer, Remus was thrilled to find how easily his hands slipped beneath Sirius' shirt, now that the other had removed his jacket.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:32 pm 

For one terrifying moment, Sirius was convinced that he had overstepped or that Remus thought that they had been going on for too long. They were very much in public after all and while Sirius knew that no one was going to bother them about any of this, then Remus had no way of knowing that for sure, so it wasn’t like Sirius could really blame him.
Thus, it was a huge relief to him when Remus simply pushed the table away and immediately returned his attention to Sirius. Their relationship was such a weird thing to behold, neither of them having ever discussed what all of this meant for the two of them, but Sirius also knew that he really didn’t want to. Instead, he just wanted to enjoy what they had and be in the moment.
With that in mind, Sirius met Remus’ starved kiss with equal passion, keeping a hand deeply buried in his hair in a desperate move to keep him close. The hand not in Remus’ landed on his shoulder, Sirius’ palm resting by his clavicle for a moment as it started sliding down.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:28 pm 

Though Sirius' hand hadn't moved considerably, it still made Remus flinch. Sirius' palm couldn't have trailed more than a few inches down his chest, and still it had been enough for Remus to shift away from it as if he had been tickled. As if in a phantom caress, Remus felt the touch trace down his sternum where it, inevitably, made his breath catch.
The sound muffled by the kiss, Remus frowned, a mix uncomfortably or displeased by the hand pinned between them. Though his eyes remained shut, white stars appeared across his minds eye, only then realizing his pulse had skyrocketed beneath Sirius' touch.
So, with an uncharacteristically decisive intent, one of Remus' hands left the small of Sirius' back in favour for his wrist. Without breaking the kiss, Remus forced Sirius' hand off his shoulder and back into Remus' hair.
Remus mentally excused the gesture as an attempt to keep Sirius close, letting go of Sirius' wrist in order to pulling the other closer to fill the space Sirius' arm had occupied between them. In the back of his mind, Remus realized it was a pitiful attempt to postpone what could very well turn out to be an inevitable conversation.
Wholly unprepared to even entertain that notion, Remus' hands once again wrapped around the bare sliver of skin where Sirius' shirt didn't quite reach his trousers, selfishly seeking to drown out any intruding thoughts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:24 pm 

Despite of just how caught up in their kiss he was, or maybe exactly because of the fact, Sirius definitely noticed that Remus seemed to flinch away from his touch. Once again, it made him worry greatly that he had overstepped, that maybe Remus was over kissing him now that the novelty had worn off.
Thus he was absolutely elated, something that that was clearly visible in the way he leant even closer into the embrace, when Remus simply moved his hand back into his hair. It only caused Sirius to further tighten his grip on the soft strands, kissing him with even more desperation than he had ever thought possible. He really had no idea why he found Remus as attractive as he did, he just knew that the feeling of Remus’ hand on the small of his back, the way he seemed to be unable to get enough of Sirius, just like Sirius couldn’t get enough of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:53 pm 

Remus was struck with a sense of excitement, more so even than the wave of sheer relief. It was absolutely dizzying how willingly and readily Sirius gave in to any touch or plead, accepting the move of his hand without a second thought. Remus could hardly comprehend it, never before having felt so genuinely desired.
With a movement that was tender with gratitude, Remus tightened his grip around Sirius' middle. One forearm completely crossed the small of Sirius' back, fingers digging into the soft skin of his waist; the other, shamelessly pushing at the fabric, had trailed another few inches up Sirius' spine.
Though Remus had been so tentative about letting Sirius touch his chest, the desperation of the embrace had practically left them chest to chest, yet this time around, Remus could't get himself to care. With little to no grip of reality, Remus shifted another bit, urging Sirius closer and up onto his knees.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:01 pm 

It didn’t take much encouraging for Sirius to climb onto Remus’ lap, finding that he couldn’t get close enough to the other man. As he straddled Remus’ thighs, keeping himself upright and leaning down over him as he continued their kiss, his hands found his hair in a desperate attempt to keep him as close as humanly possible.
It was only when he heard a loud wolf whistle breaking the relative silence of the bar that he realised that maybe they were going overboard. He tried to ignore his friends and colleagues, but when the wolf whistle was followed up with a “get a room!” from a queen that Sirius only knew as Harmony, he knew that they would have to slow down.
He broke the kiss softly, not wanting to part from Remus, but he should have known that too many eyes would be on them here.
“I’m sorry.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:10 pm 

The air completely went out of Remus the moment Sirius straddled his lap, making him gaps pitifully into the kiss. It was all so terribly much, the muscles in his instinctively contracting in an attempt to shy away from the intimacy of the embrace; his hands, however, welcomed Sirius' proximity, almost desperately gripping Sirius' hips.
While Remus hadn't been able to place the whistle, he flinched at the shout, violently reminded of reality. His grip around Sirius immediately loosened. Though he failed to pull away from Sirius fully, the kiss almost immediately lost all intensity or purpose; Remus, who had otherwise so purposefully stretched towards Sirius, just wanted to sink into the cushions and disappear.
The moment Sirius' lips finally - mercifully - left Remus', he felt his face flush bright red, utterly mortified. His lips immediately felt bruised, so much so that, in his embarrassment of the intensity of it all, Remus barely heard whatever Sirius was telling him.
"Yeah," he choked, breath catching in his throat. He was seeing stars in his peripherals, finding their position feeling even more suffocatingly intimate now that they were no longer kissing. "It's okay."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:45 pm 

Only now fully becoming aware of how awkward of an position he was in, Sirius awkwardly scampered off Remus’ lap again, not wanting to make his flatmate feel even more awkward about the entire thing. He knew that it had been far too much, both of them having allowed this to get out of hand and turn in a direction they weren’t prepared to follow.
Of course, Sirius knew that he would love to sleep with Remus, however it was also clear that Remus didn’t want that, at least not just yet. It was better to calm down and get some distance between them again, preparing himself for Remus to completely ignore what had just happened between the two of them.
“It’s probably for the better,” he muttered, feeling vulnerable in the situation. He liked Remus so much and felt certain that the two of them could make something work, but that wasn’t his decision to make alone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:23 pm 

Remus had been so hesitant to engage in that kind of physical intimacy - proximity, rather - and yet, he was quickly finding realizing he missed Sirius' weight on his lap. Simultaneously struck by that and the, more nauseating realization, that he shout had had to have come from someone, Remus hesitated to replace the lost intimacy.
He felt flushed, not knowing if the comment had had any genuine ill will behind it; Sirius seemed bothered, but not enough for that to have caused it. Remus blinked when Sirius spoke, attempting to rewire his brain enough to actually manage a conversation.
"Yeah," he agreed, rather plainly, not really sure that he actually agreed. Every fiber in his being felt wound up, wanting so badly to reach out for Sirius.
At some point, his eyes had found Sirius again. Remus had been staring aimlessly into the dusky bar, but the adrenaline had finally subsided enough that Sirius once again took precedence over the faceless heckler, who had otherwise occupied Remus' mind. "I guess so."
Sirius looked as flushed as Remus himself felt; the sight only managed to send a thrill down Remus' spine. Against his better judgement, Remus finally reached for Sirius, the tension that had been building making the movement feel decisive.
Once again, Remus' hand had settled on Sirius' knee. This time it wasn't as suggestive as it had been; more than anything, it served the purpose of easing the change between an embrace and totalt distance.
Remus' lips had parted, though not even certain what there was to say. When he did speak, it was almost mindless. "I think I'm gonna get that drink."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:18 am 

The soft touch of Remus’ hand on on his served to anchor Sirius back in their relation. He still had absolutely no idea what any of this was supposed to mean for the two of them, or if it even was supposed to mean anything at all. However, he also didn’t want Remus to ever stop touching him, even if the uncertainty was almost making him sick to his stomach.
“Yeah?” He asked in a soft voice, more than anything surprised that that Remus still wanted to be around him. It seemed overwhelming that the comment and the sudden attention to what they were doing hadn’t deterred Remus more than that, and Sirius really wanted to do anything within his power to keep Remus around as long as humanly possible.
“What’s your poison? I’ll go get a refill as well,” he said, trying to gain a little confidence in his voice, even if it was probably painfully obvious just how insecure he was feeling about this entire ordeal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:22 pm 

Though Remus seemed to regain a sense of footing in reality, he was still unable to name a single drink that might interest him. Not much of a drinker, all Remus knew was that he wanted to get drunk, desperately needing to maintain some level of intoxication if he was to spend another moment in public.
"I don't know," Remus replied, only saying out loud a third of his train of thought. "Don't worry about it, though."
It was only at the addition that Remus' eyes properly found Sirius', quickly and dauntingly feeling himself sober up; it made the context harder to be in. In any other given moment, Remus would have appreciated Sirius' company while treading such unfamiliar ground, but right now Remus needed a moment to catch his breath and gather his thoughts.
"I'll get it for you," he said, not knowing how else to ask Sirius to stay seated. Remus' expression had relaxed some, by now appearing more restless than uncomfortable; the high points of his face remained flushed, still feeling too warm in his own skin. "What do you want a refill of?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:22 pm 

“Just tell the bartender that it’s for Sirius, she knows what I want,” Sirius stated, regretting it almost as soon as he had said it. It was probably clear to Remus by now that Sirius frequented this bar, but that didn’t mean that Sirius felt comfortable with knowing just how often he was here. Still, it was too late to take it back and now he just had to deal with the implications.
All in all, Sirius had no idea what the two of them were even doing. It seemed that there really was no label they could put on their relationship that didn’t end up with giving them more questions than answers, but more than anything else, Sirius was just thrilled that Remus didn’t seemed so eager to get home or to leave Sirius’ presence.
“I’ll wait here.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:41 am 

Remus, too, seemed to get caught up in the way Sirius had phrased his drinks order. It had made Remus' expression change slightly, yet, what occupied Remus by having to ask for a drink for Sirius was the inevitable implication that Remus was, in fact, buying Sirius a drink.
For a moment, it all seemed too public, too much up for the interpretation of strangers. Remus' lips parted, momentarily considering asking Sirius to be specific, solely so that he didn't have admit to the bartender that he was the one who had been snogging Sirius.
"Right, yeah," he ended up replying, too much of a coward to demand anything else of Sirius - and, more importantly, beyond pretending he wouldn't kiss Sirius again before the night was over.
Finally, Remus shifted. Blindly he grabbed his jacket and, with it, his wallet. Steadying himself, he used his hand on Sirius' knee as support to push himself upright; once standing, Remus removed his hand. The booth, even with the table pushed at a distance, was narrow, and Remus edged past Sirius, not properly looking at him.
"I'll be back in a minute," he said once free of the confinements of their seat. He didn't fully know why the found the addition necessary - Remus hoped Sirius didn't suspect this to be a ploy to run off. Maybe specifically because of that, he offered Sirius a timid smile, before heading off towards the bar.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 pm 

Despite the fact that Sirius had literally just been on Remus’ lap with his tongue down his throat, he suddenly found himself overwhelmed with the prospect of his colleagues getting to actually know what Remus looked like and how he was. It seemed so overwhelming, especially because Sirius knew that there were going to be questions about him and who he was, especially who he was in relation to Sirius, and that was just a question that he simply couldn’t answer.
“Alright,” he muttered, for a brief moment fearing that Remus would run off, even if it hardly made any sense. By the end of the evening, they were inevitably going to end up going home together and even if Sirius doubted that that was going to mean anything other than just them going to their separate rooms, it still felt thrilling to know that that was the fact.
Just as he was getting caught up in his own stream of consciousness, trying to figure out what he even thought about the entire thing, he heard snickering coming from behind him. He turned around to see some of his colleagues, clearly discussing what he was up to and who Remus was.
In lieu of an answer, Sirius simply made a hand gesture of cutting his throat, absolutely refusing to talk about it right now. Or possibly ever.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:16 am 

When Remus left Sirius' immediate proximity, a spike in adrenaline shuddered through him. Even though Remus had, only moments before, jokingly reassured Sirius that he wouldn't run off, Remus suddenly felt overcome with a primal urge to do just that.
As he crossed the floor towards the bar, he, incredibly, felt more out of place than any other bar he had ever visited. He felt figured out, like everybody already knew too much about him for comfort, even though his presence was barely acknowledged by the other patrons.
His heart was in his throat when he reached the bar, but, thankfully, he didn't have to linger long before a bartender came to take his order.
The lad behind the bar was friendly, and there was an ease about the way he approached the interaction that should have felt reassuring or comforting. In reality, Remus felt flushed, awkward not only in their surroundings but in the fact that he properly looked well shagged.
"Vodka tonic," he sputtered out, unfamiliar with any of the drinks listed, and needing something far stronger than a pint.
Remus tried not to read to much into the way the bartender asked if that was all, having to fight the urge to turn around and judge just how visible they had been from where the staff were standing.
"No," Remus replied, once again feeling his cheeks heat up. In the back of his mind, Remus knew it wasn't out of embarrassment; everything felt raw and public and for a moment,, Remus wished they had just gone home together. "Sirius wanted something, too."
The bartender grinned at that, though, surprisingly, Remus didn't feel like he was being smug about it.
"Sure thing," the lad smiled, before moving away from the conversation, offering a quick I'll get that for you before heading towards the liquors.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next