All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

For a brief moment, the only thing going through Remus' mind was a pleasantly surprised, oh, that was easy. Sirius was by far the most stunning person Remus had ever seen, and the fact that, telling him just that, was enough for Sirius to want to snog him was almost shocking. The grin that appeared on Remus' lips was unapologetically pleased.
"Yeah, maybe," Remus grinned, his voice reflecting a consideration his actions didn't. His hand had already snuck around Sirius' neck, his thumb resting under the other's jaw; by the time Remus had finished the sentence, his lips had found Sirius in an uncharacteristically confident kiss.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Despite being the one who put snogging on the table it still surprised Sirius when he was suddenly being kissed by Remus. It took him a moment too long to actually react, but when he finally did he placed both hands on Remus’ hips and returned the kiss. Maybe he had been fantasising about this once or twice and he could barely wrap his head around it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm 

The delayed reciprocation of his touch made Remus hum out a small, laughing sound that was muffled by the kiss. The entire interaction was so unexpected it almost became surreal and it was therefore that Remus broke the kiss without much remorse. As casually as he had initiated it, Remus leaned out of the kiss.
For a moment, he remained close, his hand untangling it self from the hair on Sirius' nape. There was still remains of Remus' pleased grin on his features, as his hand dropped from Sirius neck to his waist.
"Huh," he just commented, his voice airy as his lips parted into a fully fledged grin, shifting the weight from one foot to another as his hand trailed down Sirius' hip in order to pick out the cigarette pack from the other's back pocket. Once he caught a hold of it, Remus took half a step away from the other, though his eyes remained on Sirius with an ambiguous grin painted across his features.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:24 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Still lightheaded from the kiss, it took Sirius a moment to react to Remus stealing his cigarettes. A goofy grin made its way to his lips, not quite sure how to react to that. He wasn’t sure why Remus had done what he had done, but he hoped that he hadn’t read their relation entirely wrong.
“You know, you didn’t have to kiss me to get my cigarettes, you could have just asked,” he said with a crooked grin, wishing that Remus would kiss him again but not daring to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:05 am 

Finally having glanced down to pick out a cigarette out of the pack, Remus couldn't help but grin at that, an almost surprised chuckle escaping his lips. Turning the cigarette in his hand, tucking it in against his palm, Remus attentively closed the pack.
The entirety of this interaction felt like an out of body experience, andRemus barely registered the boldness of his actions before they had long passed. Once again, he stepped closer to Sirius, his eyes still at his hands as he, this time, reached out for Sirius front pocket.
"You don't have to ask me out to snog me, you can just kiss me," he said, too offhandedly, for someone whose finger was in Sirius' pocket in order to properly slide the pack of cigarettes into it.
Remus eventually let go of Sirius' jeans completely, and finally met Sirius' eye. Despite the brief distance between them, Remus raised his hand with the single cigarette still between his fingers. "Do you wanna share this?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:46 pm 

“Oh yeah?” Sirius asked with a crooked grin, not that he wanted to not go out with Remus, but more because he was surprised with how much Remus seemed to actually like him. The evening had taken quite a dramatic twist for Sirius but he very much appreciated where it was going.
“Sure,” he said, placing a hand on Remus’ hip, looping a finger through the belt loop on Remus’ pants and pulling him in close again.
“But first I gotta do this,” he said with a crooked grin, before leaning in to kiss Remus again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:08 pm 

The alcohol in his system almost seemed to normalize everything around him. Remus grinned at Sirius touches as if they were a recurring thing, and he met the kiss with the same carefree easiness as if they had already shared a thousand prior.
It took him several moments to fully realise the reality of it all. The moment he seemed to recall that this was, in fact, the first time he had ever kissed a guy, it also seemed to dawn upon him just how right it felt.
With a noticeable delay, Remus finally reciprocated the touch, wrapping an arm around Sirius neck, needing for the other to stay close for a little bit longer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:22 am 

The delay in Remus’ reciprocation made Sirius fear that he had overstepped and that the moment had passed. However, once he felt Remus’ arms around him, he couldn’t help but pull him even closer. It almost felt like a dream and it was one that Sirius wasn’t eager to wake up from. They were, however, also standing in an alley and Sirius knew that they should probably get back to James soon. With all his might, he softly broke the kiss, still holding Remus close by though.
“So, you wanted to share that fag?”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:34 pm 

When Sirius broke the kiss, there was a brief look of pure disapproval on Remus' features; this, was however replaced with a flicker of confusion as Remus struggled to make sense of Sirius' question.
Once the dots finally connected it felt like a rude awakening. Forcing himself back to reality, Remus finally loosened his grip around Sirius' neck, moving his hand, which still held the forgotten cigarette, into sight.
"You can have it," Remus eventually said. His answer didn't stem from offence, though he did get the hint enough for him to take a step back, further untangling himself from Sirius.
A tentative smile tugged at the corner of Remus' mouth. "I don't smoke, yeah?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:09 am 

Sirius knew that he could’ve kept kissing Remus all night, but he also knew that they didn’t know what this was and he didn’t want to ruin anything. They still had to share a flat after all and he didn’t want James to pick up on anything either.
He hummed as Remus untangled himself, already missing his close proximity, but knowing better than to pull him in close again. Instead, he simply placed the cigarette between his lips, figuring that that was probably for the better.
“Can I borrow your lighter?”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:08 pm 

Remus' attention had been turned back onto the door leading in the bar, finding that the world had started spinning once again, the moment he had gotten at a distance of Sirius; the comment, however, brought both his eyes and attention back to Sirius.
There was a long moment where it must have been painfully obvious how Remus' eyes darted to the cigarette between Sirius' lips, before exhaling and looking down at his own hands.
Hand in his pocket, Remus picked out the lighter out of his pocket, stepping closer to the other as he did.
"You can borrow it for the night," he said, as he, for the second time tonight, caught hold of the fabric of Sirius' jeans. This time, his touch seemed to linger, and his finger was still looped inside the pocket as he finally met Sirius' eye, his expression softened by the alcohol making it hard to read. "Smoking's terrible for you, though. You should find something better to do."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:54 pm 

The sudden attack on he smoking surprised him, however, the softer look in his eyes convinced Sirius that it wasn’t an actual attack. Instead, he simply placed the cigarette behind his ear, cocking his head a little to the side and looking at Remus with a crooked smile.
“Yeah?” he asked, not sure if he was going to irreversibly ruin their relationship now, but he felt like it was already there, do he could just as well go the extra mile. “What do you have in mind?”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:44 pm 

Remus raised his eyebrows in a consideration, glancing how as he finally finished his trail of thought, finally pushing the lighter out of his hand and into Sirius' pocket. In all honestly, Remus hadn't had anything particular in mind while speaking, finding it hard enough to have any foresight when drunk.
"Me, I guess," he just said, the tone of his voice transparently expressing that he had only in that moment come to that conclusion.
At that, his eyes once again met Sirius', momentarily darting off to glance at the cigarette. "Or you, depending on how you phrase the question."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:03 am 

Sirius’ head was spinning from the boldness of Remus’ words. He hadn’t even known that Remus was attracted to men, but he didn’t mind the revelation one bit. He wanted to reach out and kiss Remus once more, but he wasn’t sure if Remus would actually allow that.
“Oh yeah?” He asked, knowing that it wasn’t particularly intelligent, but he didn’t have a lot else to say. “When?”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:39 pm 

Even though Remus went into this conversation blind, Sirius' answer was still unexpected enough to make Remus grin. The smile was accompanied with an exhaling chuckle; a genuine little sound that finally seemed to solidify that the moment had passed.
"Not now," he answered, and though the words in them selves could have been a promise, the laughing airiness of his voice underminded them. Remus did want Sirius, but he didn't dare push it, not even while drunk.
Finally, Remus took half a step back as he pulled back his hand, his knuckles brushing against Sirius' hip as he let go of the light grip he had had around Sirius' pocket. Not going back on his word, Remus left the lighter in Sirius' possesion. Remus was still sporting an entertained grin when he added, "when nicotine withdrawal hits you, yeah?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:19 pm 

It was incredibly stupid and pretty juvenile, but Sirius couldn’t stop a goofy grin from appearing on his lips. It was undeniable that he was incredibly into Remus, but he didn’t know how serious Remus was being about all of this. He had been drinking a lot after all and Sirius just didn’t know how to read him, so he decided not to read too much into it, even if he really wanted to.
“I’ll keep you up on that,” he managed with a weak smile, getting the lighter from his pocket and finally lighting the cigarette he had been waiting for.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:57 pm 

Remus had woken up late and absolutely mortified; subsequently, he had stayed in bed for another hour or so, considering if he should move out of the apartment. Not fully decided, Remus had eventually opted to start with a shower.
For once he had lingered in the bathroom, having brought a radio in with him. Restlessly and with a growing pit in his stomach he had taken the time to turn his hair around his fingers, staring himself down in the mirror in the progress. He was an absolute idiot for even having gone out for a drink last night and even more so for having kissed Sirius.
By the time Remus finally left the bathroom, the wet spots on the shoulders of his shirt had dried.m and the music in the radio station had been replaced with an indie news broadcast. He had changed into clean clothes, but with no plans for the day, he had changed from one set of mismatched pajamas into another.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:43 pm 

Despite how much he has been drinking, Sirius had a perfect recollection of the night before, much to his own chagrin. Sure, he hadn’t exactly minded the attention from his flat mate, but he wasn’t sure how much he liked it, when he didn’t know what it was going to mean for the two of them. Hell, he still didn’t know how Remus actually felt about him.
Still, he saw no reason to hide in his room all day because of that, so he had just decided to get up and get ready for the day. Deciding to start with breakfast, Sirius was just wearing a pair of sweats when he exited his room and came headfirst with Remus.
“Oh, g’morning.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:24 pm 

Even though Remus logically knew nothing had changed over the course of the last 24 hours, everything still felt immensely different. The sudden appearance of Sirius almost made Remus jump, his nerves on his sleeve in a way they had rarely been before, and still, all Sirius had done was something as arbitrary as saying good morning.
Well, that and being shirtless, Remus noted, dumbly and thoughtlessly glancing down Sirius bare chest. The sight made Remus' mouth go dry, and his stomach hurt with regret and the knowledge that he wouldn't be able to kiss Sirius again. "Good morning."
The greeting was followed by a crack as Remus pushed closed the radio antenna, forcing himself back to reality and his eyes back onto Sirius'. A trace of a polite smile brushed is lips but got nowhere near his eyes, as he decided denial was going to be his best defense. "I'm sorry if I hogged the bathroom."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:48 pm 

“Oh, don’t worry. I was on my way to the kitchen,” Sirius said with a shrug, worried that Remus seemed so flustered. Sure, the evening before hadn’t really been ideal, but he did hope that it wouldn’t radically change things between the two of them. They still had to be able to live together after all.
“You sleep alright?” He asked, trying to figure out whether or not it was something they were going to be talking about. He did not want to just gloss over their shared kiss, but he would be able to understand if that was what Remus wanted.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next