All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:28 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

“Drag queens,” Sirius blurted, no idea how much Remus had actually been immersed in that kind of queer community. In fact, he didn’t even know if Remus was queer at all or just thought that this was a fun exploration or experiment.
What he did know was that he didn’t care and all that he wanted to do was to spend more time together with Remus, even if it was at a bar. At least Sirius knew that it was a good bar and that they would be left alone there.
“All friendly folks, but yeah. Other than that, just a regular bar.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:40 am 

Within a matter of moments, an array of emotions flashed across Remus' features. Of these, most prominent was a look of surprise, though the others remained harder to distinguish, muddled together in the sparse street lighting.
He probably should have been able to put two and two together given the name of the bar, yet hadn't even considered the possibility of beibg witness to drag queens. Suddently, the prospect of a gay bar felt far more daunting than kissing Sirius in the calm of a back alley.
"Exciting," he repeated, the smile finally returning to his lips, ableit timidly. His words and voice were genuine, yet some color had drained from his cheeks out of sheer nerves.
Eyes darting back towards the bar, Remus felt the gnawing worry of being transparently figured out from at the pit if his stomach. "I'm sure they are."
His eyes returned to Sirius, finding great comfort in the sight. Sirius' pressence was enough to justify Remus', and unable to fully phrase the relief that offered, Remus' right hand finally left his coat pocket in order to instead reach out for the cuff on Sirius' jacket.
The smile tipping over into a grin, Remus took half a step towards Sirius. "Is there a show on tonight?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:56 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Sirius had been seconds away from giving his hobby away, but he hesitated. He wanted to trust Remus with the information, but despite their recent make out session Sirius had no way of knowing how he would react to knowing that Sirius also did drag.
Thus, he decided to just keep it to himself for now and pretend that he only came for the booze and just hope that no one talked to him. It was a little risky, however he figured that most would get that he wanted to be alone now that he was there alone.
“Nah, not tonight, they just like to hang out when there aren’t shows,” he said with a soft smile, as he held open the door for Remus, wanting to get more alcohol in his system.
“What do you want to drink? Do you want a drink?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:08 am 

Remus thoughtless made a face at that, brows furowing as he shook his head, following Sirius inside. Though he realised he might not have been in this position at all if he had declined Sirius' offer for a drink the first time, the prospect of drinking made him sick to his stomach.
"No, I'm good," he said, voice gentler than his immediate reaction had been. He barely met Sirius' eye as he spoke. "You go ahead, though."
His eyes had long wandered, doing a poor job of doing so discreetly. Uncertain exactly what he had expected, Remus found that the sight that met him, simultaneously deeply under- and overwhelming, sent a thrill down Remus' spine. Despite quickly coming to the realisation that he was perfectly allowed to do so, Remus couldn't get himself to reach out for Sirius.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:17 pm 

The prospect of drinking alone seemed a little sad to Sirius, but he also knew that he was going to have to keep his buzz going if he wanted to have the nerve to stay around Remus. It was probably very stupid, but Sirius kept fearing that any second Remus would change his mind and suddenly want nothing to do with him.
“You find us a table, yeah? Take in the sight properly,” he said with a crooked grin, running his hand down Remus’ spine to make sure that he had his attention. He had fully noticed that Remus seemed to be staring at everything, but that was alright.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:18 pm 

Remus felt Sirius' touch deep within him, sending a shiver down his spine and a flutter to the pit of his stomach. It immediately brought him back to reality, eyes readily darting back at Sirius. Despite having been deeply captivated by their surroundings only moments before, it was undeniable that Sirius was by far the most exciting thing about this bar.
Sirius' smile alone took Remus' breath away. Without doing any attempt to disguise it - or likely being unaware of his own doing - Remus' eyes dipped to Sirius' lips. This left him with a boyish, open-mouthed smile. "Alright, yeah."
When his eyes once again found Sirius', the weight of Sirius' hand against the small of his back had started to feel burning hot. Itching to reach out for Sirius, yet not knowing how to return the touch, Remus' fingers brushed against the waist of Sirius' jeans in a barely visible gesture. "I'll join you for the next one."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:39 am 

Even if he had meant it to be a brief touch, Sirius found that he didn’t want remove his hand from Remus. It felt intoxicating to know that he was actually allowed to touch Remus like this, excited to know that that was what they were, even if it was only for tonight.
“Alright,” he said with a warm smile, allowing his hand to softly move up Remus’ spine to keep a hold on him. It was exciting to know that he would be able to touch Remus however much he wanted to without people looking at them weirdly.
“You gotta promise though,” he said with a crooked smile, unable to stop himself from leaning in to kiss him once more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:57 am 

Though they had come to share several kisses over the course of several days, none of them had ever been as public as this. Having only kisses in the safety of deserted, dim-lit side streets, the feeling of Sirius' lips so unabashedly against his threatened to made Remus' knees buckle, feeling as if he was free falling.
Despite any expectations he might have had, Remus felt no urge to flinch away from the kiss. Instead, his fingers caught a hold of Sirius' belt loop, holding him close as he reciprocated the kiss, if only briefly.
When Remus pulled away, his face was once again flushed, heart beating out of his chest. Fighting the instinct to glance around the room, all but his pinkie finger slipped out of the belt loop.
"I promise," he said, a grin appearing onto his face. With a little tug, Remus boyishly emulated the gesture of a pinkie promise against the fabric of Sirius' jeans.
Only moments after, Remus retrieved his hand. Not completely willingly, Remus took a backwards step out of Sirius' embrace. "I'll find us a table."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:12 pm 

The feeling of Remus’ hand on his hip was driving him absolutely crazy and Sirius absolutely wanted to pull him back close and never allow him to pull away again.
Still, Sirius shook himself and went to the bar, trying not to look after Remus like a lost puppy as he went to get them a table. He wasn’t sure he actually succeeded in that.
Once he reached the bar, he immediately ordered some fruity drink, no longer in the mood for beer after having been hanging out with his coworkers for the entire night. He also took advantage of the longer time to gather his thoughts again and get back down to earth.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:05 am 

Remus ventured further into the bar with some degree of disoriented hesitation, a timidness to the way he filtered through the occupied tables and people.
The more immersed he became in the bar, the more it became apparent that it was, above all, a bar, finding it less and foreign the more people he passed. Every now and then, his eyes lingered upon a same sex couple in close proximity or deep in conversation, feeling his eye skip a beat with a thrill.
Eventually, it was a drag queen that made Remus do a double take. Having passed her, he thoughtlessly stalled, turning his head, this time meeting her eye. Deep within, Remus knew nothing about the interaction was beyond social norms, yet it still brought a sheepish smile to his lips, apologetic with some intimidation. To that, she only responded with a bright grin and a wink, leaving Remus with both a sense of relief and of unease, deep within his stomach. Finally feeling like he could properly leave the interaction, Remus passed her, seating himself on the first empty seat he found - a booth along the perimeter wall.
Prompted by both nerves and curiosity, Remus turned, glancing back at the drag queen, only fully relaxing into the seat when he saw she had yet again engaged in conversation with her company.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:02 pm 

Sirius scanned the bar to keep an eye on Remus, almost as if he was afraid that Remus was suddenly going to disappear if he ever came out of sight. It was a silly thought, but Sirius kept being convinced that their attraction was all in his head and that Remus was going to let him down soon enough. Still, he felt like he had to just keep taking whatever he could and enjoy it while it lasted.
Once he got his drink, he made his way through the bar, smiling politely and nodding at other regulars who happened to recognise him outside of drag. One of them was another drag queen, one who Sirius had seen quite a lot and who he knew well and respected.
His focus, however, was on Remus and he grinned widely as he plopped back down next to Remus, feeling giddy by being close to him once more.
“Hi there handsome. Come here often?”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:29 pm 

Remus' attention had already drifted, unaware of Sirius' proximity before the sound of the glass being placed on the table brough Remus' back to reality. Eyes immediately darting towards Sirius, his pulse quickened solely by the sensation of the seatcushion shifting beneath Sirius' weight.
"No," Remus answered honestly, his expression almost sheepish. Though slowly, a grin peered onto to his lips, as a thrill ran down his spine at the realisation that Sirius was flirting with him.
He turned further towards Sirius, welcoming his proximity in any way that he could without touching him. "But maybe I should start."
Reaching out for Sirius still felt daunting, even in their own little corner of the bar. His field of vision dimished by the intoxication, and having turned this far, he could almost pretend Sirius was the only one here with him.
Remus rested one elbow against the tabletop, temple resting against his knuckles; by then he was grinning widely. "Would you be here?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:38 pm 

It was stupid.
Sirius knew that it was stupid and he knew that Remus knew as well.
Yet, despite himself, he found that a wide grin was spreading on his lips at Remus’ comment, having to do everything in his power to not just lean in close and kiss him already. However, he wanted to take this easy and let Remus come to him, not too keen on overwhelming him. Instead, he took a sip from his drink in an attempt to get a little distance.
“If there is a chance to see you?” He asked with a crooked grin, playfully poking Remus’ nose with his finger, a silly giggle leaving him at that. The laugh almost as silly as the gesture itself.
“You couldn’t keep me a away.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:05 pm 

Remus was absolutely floored. Both the touch and Sirius' laughter were so far from anything he could possibly have imagined, and they both managed to leave Remus breathless, making the hairs on his neck stand.
His skin felt electric where Sirius had touched him, cheeks flushing as reality seemed to catch up to him. Though neither of them had said anything incriminating, their words nothing that two strangers couldn't have exchanged, the implications of it all made Remus dizzy. Yet he couldn't find it in himself to back out of it.
"Why bother?" he challenged, willing a tease to his voice despite being well aware of the boyish expression the blush added to him. Remus felt his hands itch to reciprocate the touch in any way possible, but yet again he refrained. "You'll see me tomorrow morning."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:11 pm 

The comment left Sirius confused for a moment, unsure why Remus would come with facts when they were clearly just teasing each other in this scenario. Obviously, they were going to be seeing each other the next day, seeing as they shared a flat. It was only after he had taken another sip from his drink that he realised what Remus was actually saying that another soft giggle left him.
“Oh charmer,” he said with a crooked grin, finding himself so overwhelmed and like a stupid teenager completely unable to talk to boys. “What’s next? Am I wearing nice pants but they would look better on your floor?”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:25 pm 

Remus' smile faltered at that; not a lot, not by long, but long enough for him to have to regain focus with a snorted laugh. Genuinely humoured by Sirius' comment, he shifted, straightening his posture another bit, elbow leaving the table. Unable to fully meet Sirius' eye, his gaze instead dipped, vaguely directed towards Sirius' lap.
"I haven't been paying attention to your pants," he admitted, once again glancing up to Sirius' eye. His voice was still airy from the laugh but the tease had gone out of it for a beat. Instead, it manifested itself in a twitch between his brows, before his eyes once again dipped. "Let me get a better look -"
With that, Remus' hand easily found Sirius' knee. Though the movement itself had been nonchalant, an integrated part of the bit they were playing, it still sent an electric charge up his arm. Their situation was ridicuous, but the mere fact of once again being able to touch Sirius made Remus' mind go foggy.
With a little sound, Remus' hand brushed upwards, eyes still barely following his hand. "They are nice."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:01 pm 

Remus’ hand on Sirius’ thigh had no right to feel as overwhelming as it did. He knew that they were just fooling around and bantering, but the way Remus was looking at him made Sirius want to give him whatever he wanted.
“And you can’t even see how my ass look in them,” he said with a crooked grin, reaching out to softly place a hand on Remus’ neck and resting his thumb along his jaw. It was always weird to suddenly get to touch Remus and for Sirius it always felt like the very first time; always hoping that it wasn’t going to be the last.
“I still think that they would look nicer on your floor though,” he added with a crooked grin, feeling pretty certain that that was not even remotely where they were, but the bartender had made his drink strong and he was getting back to drunk again.
“Also, if you have to be that close, I am going to have to kiss you.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:49 pm 

The feeling of Sirius' hand curled around his pulse point made Remus' heart rate spike. It was absolutely dizzying and it took everything in Remus' might not to turn into the touch, itching to place a kiss to Sirius' palm.
He was, however, very aware of what they were doing. Remus didn't think it was a stretch to assume the exact same thoughts were going through Sirius' mind; Remus couldn't keep a grin off of his face, interested in seeing who could abstain the longest.
"Really?" he challenged, almost coquettish. He tapped a thoughtless rythm to Sirius' thigh. "Already? We're not even going to take our coats off?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:29 am 

Sirius had been so caught up in the closeness of Remus that he hadn’t even given it a second thought that they were both still wearing their coats. Sirius wanted to say to hell with their coats and just kiss Remus already, but he could tell that they were playing a game and Sirius liked winning.
“Trying to get my clothes off already? I see how it is,” he said with a crooked grin, as he removed his hand from Remus to take off his coat. “All you had to do was ask if you want to see more of me.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:54 am 

Remus willingly retrieved his hand from Sirius' thigh, leaning further away from Sirius in order to give him enough space to manoeuvre on the narrow bench seat. Moving away felt easy when the reward was as visible as it was; helplessly, Remus' eyes dipped to Sirius' chest as Sirius removed his outer layer of clothing.
"I'll keep that in mind," he said, unfocused. Though the grin remained on his lips when he once again glanced up to meet Sirius' line of sight, the teasing edge had disappeared out of his voice.
The intimacy of the situation - the promises in Sirius' words - all seemed to hit Remus at once, in one, sobering moment. For brief instance, he regretted having declined a drink, quickly finding himself out of his depth. Yet, that didn't stop his fingers from moving to his own lapels
While he had leaned away from Sirius to create space for movements, Remus himself leaned forward, desperate to demfinish Sirius' immediate field of vision. Having Sirius watch him undress, even if it was just his outerwear, felt nauseatingly intimate.
Tugging his jacket off his shoulders, the smile reappeared with a tease, comforted by the reestablished proximity. "Weren't you the one talking about your pants on my floor, though?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23  Next