All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:18 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was only when James responded to his statement, even if he didn’t comment much on it, that Sirius realised that it had probably been a bit too cocky. Even if it wasn’t something he hid about himself, he knew that it wasn’t something that he had explicitly told James and that was a risk.
All in all, Sirius felt blessed that James seemed to be very easygoing about the entire thing, or had just been blind enough to pick up on it.
“Well, then we are going to be a great match,” Sirius added with a grin and a soft shake of his head.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:45 pm 

James sat comfortably across Sirius' bed, shoulder blades barely resting against the wall behind him. He was chewing the bite of pizza still in his hand as he carefully looked around Sirius' room.
The move had been easy, nothing else than James' drawing table really needing to man to carry it; the beers had gone down just as easily. Whatever was going through James' mind, he seemed in a good mood, his foot tipping as if in time with a melody.
"I love your room," James eventually breathed, some pizza still muffling his speech. The room was cluttered in the best way, but behind the posters the walls were freshly painted and the wood floors recently sanded. "I get why you'd want to stay."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:49 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

There was a certain intimate calm over how he and James were sitting on his bed. Sirius knew better than to try and think too much of it, the two of the having just moved all of James’ belongings, even if they had been few.
“Yeah, I really like it here,” Sirius said with a wistful smile, as he leaned over to grab another slice of pizza. It was nice just to hang out with a guy like James like this. It was clear that James didn’t expect too much and just wanted to chill and that was exactly the kind of friendship Sirius could deal with. “Think it’s gonna be way better now.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23