All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:10 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It wasn’t something they had explicitly discussed, but Sirius knew that Remus had to have picked up on the fact that he loved to be praised, even if it was for something that was probably very obvious. Thus hearing Remus praising him while touching him like that made Sirius’ head spin, feeling that any level of upper hand he had had before was completely gone now.
Sirius knew that he would do anything to have Remus talk to him like that as much as possible. He wanted to kiss Remus again so badly, already missing his lips against his own, but he stayed put, waiting for Remus to take the reins and show him that he wanted him.
“Yeah?” He managed to asked, his voice breathy from it all, feeling everything coming at him at once and finding it hard to properly regain himself.
“I’d like that,” he added, trying desperately to regain any sense of composure he might have had, but he knew that that ship had sailed long ago. He was desperate for Remus and it was obvious to anyone who would look at him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:34 pm 

Remus felt like he was about to burst at the seams all over. He was thrilled beyond expression that they had gotten to have this, purely out of situational coincidence, and Sirius deserved the world for everything he had done to Remus.
It left Remus grinning up at Sirius, watching his reaction as he shifted, changing the angle of how their hips slotted together, no longer needing that friction between them.
"Yeah," Remus agreed with a smile, his pupils blown as the heat once again pooled at the pit of his stomach. "I know; I can tell."
Remus took him in his hand the same moment as Remus stretched to meet Sirius in a kiss. The changed angle made the kiss hard to maintain, Remus instead pressing a kiss to Sirius' throat. "You deserve it. You were so good."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:17 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

___
The evening had been completely overwhelming to Sirius and the sudden change of pace of them going from being all over each other, to them just sitting on the couch, finally eating their food and having the evening they had told James they were going to have.
A movie was running on the telly, but neither of them were really watching, still too caught up in each other to actually focus on anything but each other’s presence. Sirius still found that he wanted Remus badly, even them getting each other off had done nothing to deter his feelings for his flatmate, in fact finding that he only desired Remus all the more now.
They still hadn’t talked about what this meant for either of them, other than the fact that they clearly wanted each other and both of them knowing that that feeling was reciprocated seemed like a dangerous thing. Sirius still wanted to reach out and casually touch Remus, constantly hold his hand or just hang on him in some way, but now that they were eating it seemed inappropriate.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:31 pm 

They had both, eventually, had the necessity to gather themselves, forcing Remus to leave the couch for the first time in hours. When he had returned, Remus was in a fresh set of pajamas, heavy knit sweater on top and bringing with him a fork.
All in all, it made for an odd mirrored image. Remus was once again leaning against the armrest, balancing the food container against his knee. The noodles had gone cold, making them a rather uninteresting dinner, yet Remus needed to eat anything of substance, and anything to keep him occupied.
This time around, however, Remus had settled himself cross legged, too aware of the fact that he risked relying on muscle memory, pulling Sirius back between his thighs if given the opportunity. Even now, Remus was too willing to once abandon his dinner in favour of Sirius' attention, even though James' return was growing more likely by the minute.
"Had you seen it before?" he asked, aimlessly, referring to the western playing on screen. Remus himself hadn't been watching and whenever he had looked at Sirius, he hadn't seemed to be paying attention either.
It felt Remus feeling some type of way, knowing how easily they would fall together if either of them reached out for the other. Only then did he meet Sirius' eye, a barely-there smile at his lip as he finally had that bite of chicken.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20