All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:58 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sirius’ gesture hadn’t had the effect that he had hoped, and instead, now that they knew that they had his attention, his colleagues just motioned for him to come closer, desperate to know what was going on. It had been incredibly stupid for Sirius to bring Remus to his regular hang out like this, having known that the spotlight inevitably was going to be on them.
Trying to tune out the colleagues, Sirius returned his attention to the bar, his heart jumping in his chest as he saw Remus there. There was something extremely vulnerable about him standing alone at the bar, something that made Sirus’ heart ache and made him regret even more that he had brought him here.
His attention was once again diverted when a napkin collided with the back of his head.
“Who’s the cutie?” He heard an exaggerated whisper, not at tall discreet and Sirius feared that Remus was going to hear.
“No one. Shut up,” he answered, hoping to finally shut it down, at least for tonight.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16