All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Remus was glad that Sirius laughed, finding that it managed to push away whatever awkwardness lingered around the conversation. Sirius was a new roommate, and despite Remus perpetual stress he really wanted to get along with Sirius. A small smile appeared on his lips, though it disappeared almost as quickly as it had appeared.
"Don't get your hopes up, I'm not vegetarian, this was just a lucky coincidence," Remus commented blankly, straightening his posture as Sirius moved closer. He pushed the door open as an invitation for Sirius to follow along, before once again disappearing out into the hallway.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:17 am 

depression is a tough bitch but so are you

Sirius simply grinned at that, fully well knowing that they weren't that kind of flatmates. However, it was still nice to know that Remus thought to invite him for food now that he made too much. He would have to remember to reciprocate another time.
He followed Remus out to their kitchen, still probably looking quite a mess, but they were home so he couldn't really find it in himself to care all too much about that.
"Usually guys expect something in return for such lucky coincidences," he said with a crooked grin, having no idea if Remus even was swinging that way, but he felt that it was safe to make a joke about it. He allowed himself to give Remus a quick onceover, nothing lewd but just very clearly checking him out. "And let me just say, I wouldn't be opposed."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:15 am 

Sirius' comment made the hairs on Remus' neck stand, not having any idea how and what to read into such a statement. Remus was fairly certain James didn't know that he had previously dated a guy, so there was no reason to think that Sirius based his comment on that.
As he turned to eye the other, there was a brief moment where sheer surprise was painted on his features. It felt like Remus had turned just in time to witness Sirius' eyes return back onto Remus' face, and as an instinctive reaction, Remus glanced down at Sirius midriff, which now that he was standing upright, was frustratingly exposed.
"Opposed to returning the favor to me, or guys in general?" Remus asked as his eyes returned upwards, almost impressively straight-faced given by how flustered he had been by the comment and the look. The eye contact was however brief, because in a matter of moments, Remus had turned his eyes forward as he stepped into the kitchen and towards the stove. "Lucky coincidences shouldn't be considered favours worth returning."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:35 pm 

depression is a tough bitch but so are you

Sirius shrugged at that, having never really been bothered by the expectations by other guys, but he would still be even less opposed by having to return any kind of favour to Remus. However, Remus didn't seem to quite understand what he was going for, or maybe he was being coy on purpose. Sirius literally had no way to tell, but he was willing to take it as they went. It was a bad idea to directly go for a roommate after all, but Sirius still couldn't help but feel intrigued by Remus and just hope that he wasn't overstepping.
"I think you know exactly what I mean," he stated with a crooked grin, not really sure if Remus did know, but he liked to think that he did. "Anyway, you're better than most guys I have ever dated, so you can think about that for a hot second."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 pm 

Sirius was overwhelming, to say the least. On several occasions Remus had to fight the urge to cast surprised glances in Sirius' general direction, not even sure what he would do once looking at the other. There were no way Remus was in any way or form better than anybody in Sirius' league, and even the irrational fear of Sirius making fun of Remus felt uncomfortably possible.
So, instead of risking becoming the butt of the joke, Remus snorted out a laugh. "Careful you don't whore yourself out too cheaply - I'm sure you're worth more than a bowl of chili."
As a result of how on edge Remus felt by the conversation and the tone, the retort came out much harsher than initially expected, not feeling like they had established the tone in which they were comfortable addressing each other. Thankful for the kitchen layout, Remus turned to find a couple of plates all without having to face Sirius.