All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

He chuckled and shook his head, looking over to her. "You have every right to worry," he said. "We don't know how we'll be treated in this world, but who knows what will happen. We may be treated like some kind of deity or we may get treated as if we were nothing more than just travelers from a distant land." He shrugged as he finished with the arrow he was working on. "We'll have to see what happens."

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 am 

she nods a bit. " i know i know. " she says and watches the fire. her mind will start to slow down all the thinking and she would drift of to sleep sitting up

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 pm 

Telanora continued working on the arrows until he, at one point, glanced over and saw that she was asleep. Then, he sighed and set down the arrow he was working on before walking over and gently picking her up. He moved her closer to the fire, rolling out a bedroll for her near it, though not too close, and lay her down on it. He, then, covered her up and moved back over to continue working. When he needed to work on the arrowheads, he would move a little further away and try to make as little noise as possible so as not to wake her.

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:06 pm 

She was tired enough that she didn't wake up when he moved her. Though now he was able to tell she lost a lost of weight. Which ment she has besrly eaten the whole week.

Her sleep will turn into a nightmare which woke her up as he was about to finish the second arrow head. Sitting up quickly she looks around in panic mode